PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience with Rain and club9900 coordinator

daphne
16-07-2010, 10:35 PM
just came back from a fucking unpleasant experience with club9900

i dun write fr, i dun even have a regular account here becoz i dun care about having a virtual profile here with high rankings, but me and my group of friend who plays read, and we do sharing on a verbal basis on really good stock and which okt is honest, the main reason is anonymity, we all have our own identity in real life and we cant afford to lose what we have now, we are all using anonymous sim card when we arrange for bonks

to the point. planning for my routine friday solo bonk again, msged coordinator of club9900 'angie or rain available around XXXpm? natural?', reply is 'both nature', so decided to take rain since she's new, though bit doubtful since from the photo it doesnt really look real, but anyway give the benefit of doubt since i did have good experience with club9900 before

XXXpm, parked my car somewhere, cab down, got room number, knocked for quite a while, nobody, called the coordinator, it's only after close to 4 to 5 min and 2 to 3 calls to the coordinator that the girl appeared from another room, this already made me uncomfortable as i was standing outside for so damn long, the reason we book with thai okt is anonymity,

finally saw the girl as she came out from another room, dark like Indian, totally diff from pic, boob is big but it definitely looked fake, i was thinking to myself nvm, anyway it happened before, as long as the service is acceptable it's ok, anyway it's just another friday night.. knn i was fucking wrong.. went in, want to hug, cannot, i thought she was shy, nvm, i stripped myself let's go shower, 'u shower alone' as she signaled, ok nvm maybe she's really shy, so i showered alone. after i showered i came out and lit a cig and waited for her to shower, finally she's done, came out, jumped into bed, covered herself with blanket, i was still thinking 'wow, she's really new, quite cute'

as i went to bed, first time touched her boob, hard like rock, knn, my own chest also feel better, 'both natural', what a joke, nvm since i already expected part of it, so tried to do some foreplay. foreplay.. done? and we should do the real thing, ky was definitely a must. what i nvr expect is 'oh, pain' in missionary position.. knn, mine really that big? never happened before. Never mind, maybe change position better.. knn, all position pain.. as my dick already went inside, with bit of hj, and bit of fj, finally finished the first round. i was thinking to myself, knn, this is the end of it

so i smsed the coordinator what happened, told her i am gonna pay 60 and leave, if u dun agree, call me and talk. no call, but a firm sms saying 'u done her right, u done her, u pay 80.. what 60', knn, she really think i am talking about money, i want to talk to u about service la.. knn, so damn stupid.. what service is that, this kind of service in the market u expect 130 for thai girl? after numerous call, finally that coordinator answered, told her what happened, and i told her, me and my group of friend is nvr gonna patronize club9900's service ever in future, and the answer is 'fine, ok' and the line is cut.. knn, what attitude is that, u doing business? what a joke

i dun mind 20 bucks of diff, so i paid 80 and dressed up and was abt to leave, and the girl passed me the phone, it's the real boss now. non stop hokkien, i can only catch phrases of it, english, chinese and teochew i am all fine, eventually we settled down in chinese, and i told him what happened, he was understanding, and told me for the next bonk he will give discount, throughout the conversation, there is no apology, the attitude was nice though. as i head back home i was still thinking the real boss was having a nice attitude, maybe i was really hot and i was abit rude back then and i should talk to him again about what i feel since now i'm cooled down, so i msged the coordinator saying i think i need to talk to your boss again, the reply is fucking unacceptable.. knn.. she really think i first time come out play.. the mutual trust is lost anyway we will nvr patronize clubb9900 in future, so just some random rant, u guys can just take note of what happened