PDA

View Full Version : 25 yr old malay chick

mArblE
15-07-2010, 02:31 PM
I was out in a super crazy club full of hot ladies. Dj was flowing out sweet scrumptious music and all over the floor were delicious ladies waiting for a men to grind along with. But i saw one hot notch lady over by the bar drinking elegantly. I approach her and offer a drink. Started a conversation and she was pretty naughty as we talk more and more. So i ask her if she would like to go back together. She said yes.

Brought her back to my apartment. She ask to use my bathroom. So yeah, show her my bathroom and i went taking off my clothes to change to something comfortable. When i turn my back, OMG.. THERE SHE WAS STANDING IN HER SWEET SEXY RED BRA AND G STRING. Drove me crazy. She pushed me onto my bed and start licking all the way from my neck to down there. Fuhh!! HOT SUCTION. Immediately pull her up an pump her hard. Cut story short. We had a great time all throughout the night. I had my little bro juice out for 3 great time.

I thought it would be best to share her with other brothers. She had done this before but usually pickup men from clubs. It be better to help her here.

Name: Emiko
Heigth: 154
Cup: 34b
Waist: 27
Butt: 36
Damage 1/1/140 2/2/240
Tarma (2f 1m) 2/2/300 Sandwich: (2m 1f) 2/2/340

Donts: Anal and Raw
Cd included

Please pm me your contact number, so she will be able to contact you for arrangements.

p.s: To all brother in search of leevienia ellyshea emelle you will be contacted by her as soon as she gets her hp repaired.

Cheers. Marble.:)

mArblE
15-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey bro's do try her out. Greatest experience u'll will ever have. Futhermore you can try her with your buddies as she love being a sandwich .:):):):)

table
19-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro,pls pm me the contact number

table
19-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Bro,pls pm me the contact number

gibomba
20-07-2010, 05:24 PM
bro can send me her contact...thnks

mArblE
23-07-2010, 09:16 AM
bro u guys should leave me your contact so i can make a arrangement for u guys...:)