PDA

View Full Version : im new here, need recommendations and answers...

carparker
15-07-2010, 03:47 AM
hi im new to GL scene, as in i've never went there before even though i've surfed the forum for a long time. have finally decided that i should take part in some action too. but, i've read the information, including the faq, but wonder if it's outdated.

1) can some bros recommend me a house where the pimp is very friendly, girls are PRC with GFE? what will be the damage?

2) is it still the case that most girls smoke as written in faq? i like frenching a lot and doesnt smoke, wondering if i can stand a smoker's mouth.

3) m i correct that CAT150 allows 1 hour, and CAT100 allows 45mins or something? referring to PRC houses here.

thanks for the help!

ian pa lai
16-07-2010, 06:34 PM
hi im new to GL scene, as in i've never went there before even though i've surfed the forum for a long time. have finally decided that i should take part in some action too. but, i've read the information, including the faq, but wonder if it's outdated.

1) can some bros recommend me a house where the pimp is very friendly, girls are PRC with GFE? what will be the damage?

2) is it still the case that most girls smoke as written in faq? i like frenching a lot and doesnt smoke, wondering if i can stand a smoker's mouth.

3) m i correct that CAT150 allows 1 hour, and CAT100 allows 45mins or something? referring to PRC houses here.

thanks for the help!

Bro im fimilar with geylang.. you can add me at [email protected].. you cam ask what u need to know

batboyz
16-07-2010, 08:51 PM

thanks for the help!

One question, if you've been surfing the forum for a long time, why you can't answer the above questions yourself?

As just like anything else, the best way is to explore yourself and ask the OKT before taking a girl whether she's smoking or not. As for your no. 3 question, that's about right. In addition, go and read CAT150 FRs. If you're not sure when you're in GL, just walk around, go for window shopping, then the next time you'll have some ideas which house you want to try, etc.

Good luck.

feelhard
17-07-2010, 10:43 AM
hi bro,
there is nothing to be shame of for a guys like us who like to go G L .
prices in house are all standard. no need to be shame if you are in need.
not sure you can ask 'the price and how long it take'
but for freelance prices are not standard.
so bro pick your chioce as bros had tell you that go around and see in the fish tank and pick your choice.
good luck to you and happy bonking

AlanZoo
18-07-2010, 12:06 AM
hi bro,
so bro pick your chioce as bros had tell you that go around and see in the fish tank and pick your choice.

Hear hear! That's the whole point of this place, so we can share and learn :)

AlanZoo
18-07-2010, 12:07 AM
hi bro,

Hear Hear! That's why I luv this place. Bros here all like to share :)