PDA

View Full Version : Government Flings

fast_tongue
15-07-2010, 02:19 AM
i kept this secret for almost 10 yrs now. Sorry new here and not for pts and pls any can share if pts are for?

So jus wish to share with u guys my life story. I worked in a government sector and its my first job. I was in operation side and I work closely with IT.

There, this gal name Joey, 1.70m, slim and tanned, eyes like irene gan and lips like su qi. I love her big bedroom eyes but what attracted me most is her lips, I wanna pair of lips lock around my dick one day. So i slowly plan.........

We talked alot about work, then msn and as times goes by, we talked alot about our boy friend gal friend issues. One day after working late as we changed computer system, we went for supper at pasir ris 24hr food court as she lives there and I send her home. At about 10pm, i say its still early and go to the beach to discharge electron. In their field of IT, they believe going to the beach or open space bare footed will help to release statics in the body. I know she is mine liao....

I drove to the quietest spot, we stood and the beach for about 10 mins. Then we went to the bench to sit and talk. I purposely find a isolated spot.

As we talked, i asked her;

Me: Joey how you feel about me?
Joey: You are humourous, helpful and tall.
Me: Why tall?
Joey: My boyfriend only 170m and you are 185 makes u more a secure guy.

I know she likes me and all of a sudden, I grabbed her head and push my tongue into her mouth enjoying her sexy lips. She was totally shocked, tried to push me away. I cannot let go, working in government if she complain, I am a goner.

I gone ahead and used one hand to slip between her legs, she was wearing mini skirt and blouse to work. I tilt her panties and insert my middle finger into her love hole. She starts to moan, then i start to let go the tight grip with another hand. Her moaning is deep and hard and it makes me crazy and i knew I had to fuck her. I used 2 fingers and keep frenching her. After about 5 mins of finger fuck, she cummed and wetted my hand. Then i know its time to fuck her, she still dunno about it. As this is out first meeting outside office and only 2 of us, she thought the max i will go is frenching and fingering. She is totally wrong and in for a rude shock.

Part 2 (how i fuck her on Pasir Ris Beach)

cocknloaded
15-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Camping at pasir ris with my fishing pole waiting for ur story bro

old_yet_horny
15-07-2010, 10:00 AM
wait... I driving down from Tuas to Pasir Ris...:D

sp150
15-07-2010, 11:15 AM
camping at pasir ris beach with bino :)

Cheonging101
15-07-2010, 11:59 AM
1-Up u all... PCC behind nearest tree at Pasir Ris.:D

see see only
15-07-2010, 12:51 PM
1-Up u all... PCC behind nearest tree at Pasir Ris.

Watch out bro ... someone is going to fire off his load on to your ass wahahahaa .... :D :rolleyes: :D

TS ... more & quick ... going to cum liao :p

NikonCamera
15-07-2010, 12:51 PM
SETUP my Nikon Camera gear with a powerful ZOOM lens...:D

manhood
15-07-2010, 01:01 PM
looking forward to next episode

mr.bonker
15-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Pasir Ris beach is my next stop! Waiting for part 2 :)

ol'coyote
15-07-2010, 03:42 PM
hmm...government flings...
thot it has been happening all the while...
hehehe...

sjb1994
15-07-2010, 04:07 PM
SETUP my Nikon Camera gear with a powerful ZOOM lens...:D

Don't forget to share the pic here :D

francined69
15-07-2010, 07:13 PM
interesting start :D

JoySeeker
15-07-2010, 11:43 PM
me camp here too:D

Cuntworth
16-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Me cycling down to pasir ris :D

fast_tongue
16-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Part 2

I tricked Joey asking her to walk towards the beach with me as I need to wash my hand with all her love juice. I washed and say;

Me: Why not we seat near the beach so we can enjoy the breeze and view.
Joey: ok but i wearing a skirt
Me: No worry i got an idea follow me....

I found a very dark spot with a tree and sat down and lean against asking her to sit on my lap. She was reluntant but i pulled her down. She was back facing me and i hugged her and kiss her neck, eyes and start to attack her breasts. Then i began to slip my hands into her bra and start the massage. She was moaning lightly and I stopped.

Me: Joey, can u sit facing me as i wanna kiss u and see u?
Joey: how i am wearing a skirt and it is short la....

I turned her body, pull her legs apart and make her face me.... i hug her tight as i know she will resist. Then before she open her mouth wanting to scold me, i squeeze my tongue into her mouth......

Then my hand start to slip into her panties.... and another round of finger fuck.......

She tried to pull my hand out but i grabbed her tight.... keep frenching her and i knew I had to screw her.... I put her hands on my shoulders, my right hand fingering her...... my left is to unzip the rod..... she is very wet by now and as she told I am still frenching her and fingering her.... something much bigger appeared.

Her eyes closed, drowned by my saliva and shivering with my finger thrust, all of a sudden, I squeeze my hard rod straight into her. She opened her eyes in SHOCK! She tried to push me and pull her head away from mine but I cling her like a koala to a tree...... She finally break free and says....

Joey: Dun pls take out I have a bf ....
Me: Joey, i cant take it anymore sorry....
Joey: No if you like me pls take it out now......
Me: Dun so loud... later ppl hear......
Joey: Take out now...
Me: I cant sorry....

She tried to stand up and pull herself away from my dick, it brushes her clit and she: arrhhhhhh.... take out pls..... I will then pull her body back to me and she again resist and then brushes the clit hard agaon and let out a louder moan.... ARGGGHHHHHHH Then I thought might as well follow her flow her ramp her like this..... while i pumping, whenever she wanna pull my dick out hard, i will pull her buttocks back to me hard and hear her loud moaning.....for about 5 mins later she gave in and just allow me to fuck her raw......

We were fucking under the tree, stars and sand plus sea....... rocking away... to the waves and breeze.... after 20 mins I cant take it and shoot straight into her......

That was when I woke up.... shit wtf i done? She is my colleague and she knows i am attached.....

I pulled my bro out but its too late,,,, i saw my cum dripping from her and she gave me a (see wat u done) look. I keep apologising to her scare her cry and she was almost in tears as she dun expect me to cum in her.......

I ask her why she did not resist strongly and she says I am too fast and she was in shocked that i fucked her as a colleague at our FIRST outing. this is not even a date.

Nothing plan, no tissue no condom and i helped her up, walked her to a toilet and cute to see her walking awkwardly as cum still dripping and flowing to her legs as she dun wanna stain her skirt.

After toilet, i am worried she may cry and call her bf and i am done for..... i can see she still in shock but kena enjoy it.....

When I was driving her home, she says

Joey: Dun like that next time can?
Me: How to.... u so sexy..... i cannot tahan la....
Joey: Pls i got bf and i dun wanna lose him
Me: I am sorry, i cant resist u too....
Joey: Pls also dun do this to me in public...... and its near my home!
Me: Public? Ok i will do this to you in private ok?
Joey: You go and die la.....

She got home and end of part 2.

(Part 3) How i have a marathon sex with Joey.....

DarthRevan
16-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Camping with binoculars! :D

kasuji
16-07-2010, 02:14 AM
10 years ago got msn?

stoicism
16-07-2010, 07:47 AM
10 years ago got msn?

yes, believe it or not there was actually msn 10 years ago. I know it's the equivalent of the stone ages in computer terms.

Johnston
16-07-2010, 11:02 AM
i kept this secret for almost 10 yrs now. Sorry

We talked alot about work, then msn Beach)

as i recall 10 years ago MSN this thing not so much in use..... :p

eeemen
16-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Interesting story, waiting for outcome :D, cheers .............

bigmannow
16-07-2010, 01:15 PM
i like goveernment.. pls continue soon

old_yet_horny
16-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Its hard to read such stories with a tight jeans on...:p

see see only
17-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Its hard to read such stories with a tight jeans on...:p

TS ... quick part 3 is wanted ...

Bro OYH ... when "part 3" comes, i reckon you keep your fly open :rolleyes: ... :D

slyer
17-07-2010, 02:27 PM
camping here for the next episode :D

diputs1269
17-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Waiting here for more updates:)

shark89
17-07-2010, 04:37 PM
as i recall 10 years ago MSN this thing not so much in use..... :p

Maybe in the zheng hu offices, msn usage is already the norm as their teknologi more advanced? :D

wala
19-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Wao...now I know why some1 told me Pasir Ris is THE happening place now.:D

old_yet_horny
19-07-2010, 11:57 AM
TS ... quick part 3 is wanted ...

Bro OYH ... when "part 3" comes, i reckon you keep your fly open :rolleyes: ... :D

TS MIA liao leh...

Me read the part where he force his cock into her wet pussy..RAW somemore...Woah.. almost misfire..

Part 3 I already get tissue standby liao..:p:D

fast_tongue
20-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Clarification;
There are indeed MSN 10 years ago and without msn, I dare not talk to Joey as in the Govt sector, your emails are screened….. Joey introduced me to msn as she is the IT personnel.

Part 3
A week after the pasir ris bonk, during lunch with her I asked her
Me: U mad at me?
Joey: Yeah, why shoot in?
Me: You too wet so I miscalculated, sorry…. Next time I wear condom ok?
Joey: no more next time!
Me: Ok ok let eat……
We work alt sat and firstly it is 5.5 days luckily the government promoted alt sat. On Friday before our sat duties, I msn her,

Me: Are you meeting your bf?
Joey: No Y?
Me: Lets go out after work 12.30 tomorrow?
Joey: Go where?
Me: Lunch lor then see can catch movie?
Joey: I ask my bf whether he meeting me.
Then set, bf not free got uni assignment to do…. Then off we go….

Sat morning, she wore a dress…. Sleeveless and short dress…… and its black….. with red thick lips …as for me? I am armed with 2 packs of 3 piece condoms in my bag and I wanna finish them all…. keeekeekeeee
After work I drove to Geylang to have the famous duck rice….

Joey: Y come geylang?
Me: Duck rice here very famous…..
Joey: U sure? not asking me go hotel?
Me: So u dun wan hotel u wan beach???
Joey: Go and die la…..

After eating, it’s a sunny day and both of us sweating….
Me: Why dun we go for a bath first?
Joey: Har? Where?
Me: Any hotel la… and can get air con….. wait 5 we go cinema….
Joey: No way… u will do that to me again….
Me: No la as my gf stays in mountbatten…. Her parents love the food here… later I die la…..
Joey:….. but u cannot do that to me ok…..
Me: ok!

I drove and drove…. Dunno which one to go… my first time to go hotel as I all bonk my gfs at home or their home…. I cant bring her back as my mum will kill me….. my gf is a sec sch teacher…. My mum likes her a lot….

Then I found fragrance hotel there is a slot… I park and get a room. She wanna bath first then I ok lor….. I faster undress…. Wrap myself in tower….Unload the condoms……

When she out, she wrap herself in a tower…. And asked me go bath………
When I see that, I got horny liao… I pulled down her tower and mine…. seeing her naked for the first time…. And then push her onto the bed…. And begin to French her……
She tried to push me away ask me go bath but I dun care…. Got harden and squeeze my 6.5incher into her….. raw again and this time, I dun let her wet…. I wan some friction…. At first, she scream in pain and say she not ready yet… I dun care … the more she say pain, them more I thrust…..the dry and friction is driving me crazy…. Then after a minute she got wet….. that was when I pull out and put on cap…. . Then go in again and start to suck her nipples real hard… and squeeze the other one too….. I really punish her… after 30 mins of missionary, we cummed …. I took out and clean it……

She was satisfied and lie on my chest to chat…. But within 5 mins of chat…. I got horny… push her head downwards…… then I got the blow of my life………. Her thick lips wrap around my dick like a cushion…..deep and hard sucking makes me crazy…. Till now…. She is the best bj I hard…. Even I had more than 20 gfs no one can really compare…. 10 outta 10 perfect…..
Within 3 mins of sucking… I cap again and wanna doggie…. I had her in doggie for about 35 min none stop….she moaned in enjoyment as i think my dick rubs her clit very well in ths post and I am really sweating now….. but still pushed us to cummed….

I was abit tired by now… but again… she lie on my chest to chat…. I really cannot take the come fuck me face of her and start to French her suck her nipples ….. again push her head down….. letting her perform her best act…. She was sucking for 5 mins…. I put on the cap and ask her to do cowgirl….Her soft moaning and bedroom eyes really driving me mad…. After sitting for 10 mins, she is kinda slow in action so I dun really enjoy… I carried her up and fuck her while standing…..her legs wrapped around my waist while I keep jerking….i felt kinda pain as i jerk too hard and her weight plus gravity does some pain onto my dick as she lands...then after go back to back to finish her off in missionary…..

I am quite tired by then…. And we saw then she had wetted the bed….. we lie onto bed to catch breathe…. She then tell me she wanna go toilet to wash up liao.
I hear water sound…. Took a condom and follow her…. I opened the door and she was shocked…. she was trying to put on her red lipstick… and she thought it can be locked….. I went behind and hug her…. Squeeze her breasts…. And French her from behind…. I knew I wanna fuck her in the bathroom…. Ask her to kneel down and blow me…… she used her red thick lips and start her forte… I am in heaven though abit numb by now…. She took more than 5 mins and grumble that her mouth abit tired…. Wanna stop liao…. I say no got to continue la….. she sucked and sucked till my dick awaken again…. I pull it out ask her to face the mirror and the basin…. Put on cap can pump again… my dick is curved slightly down and in this post, it rubs the clit well and I hear her loud moaning….. at at about 5 mins… I got a slight cramp to the stomach muscle and ask her to move her….then I saw her love juice dripping on the floor…. I pull her hair to see her fucking face on the mirror…. I forgo pain and thrust her harder and harder for a good 40 mins till we cummed…. Now both of us are drenched with sweat and juice….. that’s my fourth shot of the day…. We use towel to clean up… then go to bed and rest…..
Me: Joey u enjoy?
Joey: You are a monster….
Me: Why? You bf dun do this to you?
Joey: He not as meng as you….
Me: I see…..
Joey: Can you be my bf?
Me: You wanna be my no 2?
Joey: No I wanna be no 1! No number 2 or I bite ur dick off….
Me: If you can suck till I cummed, I make u number 1 lor….
This time, she automatically when down, again suck the life out of me! 10 mins of sucking, she dun complain of mouth cramp la… think she really like me…..
I cant take it anymore and use my finger this time….aye… its dry again and I asked her why? She says she cummed too many times and now will take much longer for her to get wet….

Hearing this, I ask her to lie down and I wanna go raw….
Joey: Dear u dun wear can… but must pull out as I am not safe now, last week at beach is I just finish my period….
Me: OK sweetie….
I ask her to lie down…though bit numb now, I still push hard in and she bite her lips, guessed its painful and also hours or sex… This time, I go abit soft and thrust her deep and hard…..slowly…… she was shaking her head left to right think of the discomfort and sorry this drives the monster again and I again pump her hard and furious….
She tells me pain pain.. I can see her pussy kinda pinky liao but need to fufill the monster in me… after about 10 mins, I cant fill anything and again carry her up…. Jerk for about 5 mins…. Still no response… I put her on the dressing table…. Ask her to open wide, and pump again…. I fucked her for another 30 mins frenching her sucking her nips….. then I cum…. Can see her juice on the table too….
This time I am really exhausted….. laying flat on the bed with her…. I feel my body burning…. Like a marathon…. I asked her how many times she cummed as I am bz pumping…. She say more than me…. Haahaahaaa and I saw my watch….6.30!!!! SHIT!!! We book in at 1.30 and we fucked for 5 hrs…. and my gf will be at my place at 7.30!
We faster dressed up and she almost fell when wearing her panties tell me her legs are soft now…… I also got trouble standing up straight as thigh and stomach muscle all got tensed up….. when I saw her putting her dress… I hug her and stroke her in her dress asking her…
Me: Sweetie, can I have 1 more final round with your dress on?
Joey: No I cannot take it anymore and also my bf meeting me at 8! If another round, I dunno whether I can walk properly…. I need to meet him awhile and say I tired go home rest!
I reluctantly obey lor….. in the end I left one condom behind…….. that is the best sex in my life……
At home, my gf was there waiting….. as she wants to stay overnight, I knew she wants sex too… I am thinking die la…… how to do….
At about 11pm, she starts to signal… then sop she goes down sucking… as she sucked, reminds me of Joey, she is no where near her. After sucking for 5 min she ask:
GF: Dear whats wrong 5 mins still cannot harden?
Me: No la maybe too tired, spend whole day in office leh… so many docs to rush….
GF: I see…..
She spend another 5 mins….. and it harden and I ask her to put on cap.
She asked: Why I am safe now dear, period jus over…..
Me: no la I am tired got lubricant mah….
Then she ok….. we fucked for another 30 mins….. she cowgirl and I missionary deep inside, I hoped to cum as I worried too tired the dick might jus go soft without shooting……
Luckily, it shoot she felt it and I faster jump up, go to toilet and wrap it and faster bring it to dustbin as I dun wan her to see only 1 drop of sperm in the condom……
After that we fell asleep…….

Joey is still my best for now.... and 10 years ago... honestly i dun think i can do it again........

After Joey..... behind her, i did have another fb in my own department.... and we did it in where??? My office...... government office......

End of part 3

eeemen
23-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Interesting, plz carry onz bro TS, cheers ............

Gerald Tan
24-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Wah Bro Fast Tongue...
Your story damned to kong man...so brave and straight to the point of action..U damned lucky man...3 ladies all give u their whole bodies..admired and salute u man...

Binto123
24-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Wah so hardcore one...can be my teacher ^ ^

VanGogh
24-07-2010, 12:04 PM
bro zeng hu ppl... very nice story. thanks for sharing :D

bigmannow
25-07-2010, 12:17 AM
governtment the most sexciting place to bonk.. good for u :D