PDA

View Full Version : Tuina At Blk 328 Clementi

ChiongKing
10-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Had tried this place sometime back, but no hanky panky.

As I always walk past that shop, always saw a lot of pretty PRCs waiting for customers. I'm still wondering whether they provide anything extra. But as I'm a regular of the photo studio next door, a bit pai seh to try again...

Has anyone tried before?

Thanks

ahbengsony
10-06-2004, 09:54 AM

As I always walk past that shop, always saw a lot of pretty PRCs waiting for customers. I'm still wondering whether they provide anything extra. But as I'm a regular of the photo studio next door, a bit pai seh to try again...

Has anyone tried before?

Thanks
-----------
Have you eaten ??? Time to start revision liao. What a joke.

Innoncent$
10-06-2004, 05:33 PM

Has anyone tried before?

Thanks
Haha.. in chinese: 1st time 'raw', 2nd time 'cooked' liao lar.... in Hokkien: pai seh 'make' into two parts lor!!!

miri
11-06-2004, 11:02 PM
It's between the crowded fish shop & the photo shop. The famous claypot stall is juz a few steps away. Shop name is Xin Yue. The massage is good but no hanky panky. But if u r regular, maybe got SPECIAL treatment... :)

Recept: Xiao Mah
Girls: Xiao Yin, Xiao wei, Amy, Xiao Yun & ....

hearthrob
12-06-2004, 12:40 AM
It's between the crowded fish shop & the photo shop. The famous claypot stall is juz a few steps away. Shop name is Xin Yue. The massage is good but no hanky panky. But if u r regular, maybe got SPECIAL treatment... :)

Recept: Xiao Mah
Girls: Xiao Yin, Xiao wei, Amy, Xiao Yun & ....

Thanks for the tips bro. So which gal is most pretty? u regular there? :D

xxrain
12-06-2004, 02:26 AM
the palce is definitely no hanky panky.... the massage is quite good though...

i was quite a regular there... but stop going there after i heard one of my cousin's gf lives there... cos dun want anyone in my family to talk story behind my back

miri
12-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Beauty in the eye of the beholder lor. Ur taste & my taste may not be the same.. :rolleyes: Can try Amy if u wan... :D
Massage: $40/hr.

ChiongKing
12-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Beauty in the eye of the beholder lor. Ur taste & my taste may not be the same.. :rolleyes: Can try Amy if u wan... :D
Massage: $40/hr.

Amy can hanky panky?...

miri
13-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Nope, but u can give it a try... :D

miri
14-06-2004, 04:04 AM
Xiao Wei is 27 yrs old, Amy looks like in late 20. as for the rest 30 ++ :D

whitehorse
26-06-2004, 02:26 AM
I had long ago...with some shiok works ..

but recently they have expanded and got few new girls.
Try yesterday, XiangYin (sound like). She look young and beatiful although she is 30. small built ...generally there are no hanky panky stuffs, but it is upto how you enjoy...
I have her massage the my head(lying face up) while she is sitting down, got a real close look and feel of her...
one day will like to bonk her.

wolver
26-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Have bonk a gal from there b4. Went to nearby hotel in Pasir Panjang. :D

Blurt
27-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Have bonk a gal from there b4. Went to nearby hotel in Pasir Panjang. :D

They actually have 2 joints along the blk 328 right? one is between the fish shop and photo development shop and the other at the other end near the hair dresser right?
wats the age of the ppl there light?

poison1
27-06-2004, 10:04 PM
They actually have 2 joints along the blk 328 right? one is between the fish shop and photo development shop and the other at the other end near the hair dresser right?

there is only one tui na shop there, it's the one next b/w the fish shop and the medical clinic.

the one near the hair dresser shop is for lady's facial i think...

babablacksheep
28-06-2004, 03:12 AM

yeah..2 shops..looks like they have expanded..kekez...i wonder if isit biz too good liao..can put more bait..so as to attact more fish. :p

Water_Fire
28-06-2004, 05:22 PM
well, the place always have a lot of ppl passing by, not that easy to pluck the courage to go in..

miri
28-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Confirmed got 2, the 7 girls will run ard the two joints. I prefer the old one coz more spacious. :)

poison1
29-06-2004, 05:59 PM
massage any good?

lonesome_tonite
02-07-2004, 10:32 PM
nice and hard. no hanky panky. just tried this evening.

LUNCH
03-07-2004, 11:22 AM
If no hanky panky, then what for?

My favorate is "Very good massage + free HJ".
Like the OLD Daichi (da4 di4).... sigh....
Market is getting worse, maybe because of
more "birds" than "worms"....

What a sad story.

nice and hard. no hanky panky. just tried this evening.

cybron
03-07-2004, 12:55 PM
bro.. very hard to get Good massage and budle with free HJ.. and at the massage rate at abt $30-$40. hard to come by such good deal nowaday...

any bro got any advice if u hv expreience such good deal recently :o

If no hanky panky, then what for?

My favorate is "Very good massage + free HJ".
Like the OLD Daichi (da4 di4).... sigh....
Market is getting worse, maybe because of
more "birds" than "worms"....

What a sad story.

poison1
13-07-2004, 12:54 PM
yeah..2 shops..looks like they have expanded..kekez...i wonder if isit biz too good liao..can put more bait..so as to attact more fish. :p

Just gone for a 1hr massage. Good solid massage indeed. They have 2 shops now because the first (original) shop's lease is up soon which is why they opened up the 2nd one (presumably they are not renewing the first one).

JEWEL69
21-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Bros who is looking 4 hanky panky can surely give this place a MISS

miketoh
28-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Any bro have good encounter with the gals from this joint? Happen to see one of the gal with a guy at Pasir Panjang Hotel two night ago.....Wondering is it one of the bros here?

lauhumkoo
28-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Any bro have good encounter with the gals from this joint? Happen to see one of the gal with a guy at Pasir Panjang Hotel two night ago.....Wondering is it one of the bros here?

Bro Miketoh,
So what are u doing at the hotel there :D ? Is there any happening at Pasir Panjang area too ?.... :p

tipster
28-10-2004, 09:32 PM
I agree that there's no hanky panky, but if go a few more times with the same gal, sure one day she will take pity on my didi and jerk me off.
I can feel it. :p

poison1
03-11-2004, 10:27 PM
I agree that there's no hanky panky, but if go a few more times with the same gal, sure one day she will take pity on my didi and jerk me off.
I can feel it. :p

i go there very regularly, sometimes at least once a week...but so far no special leh

waterygal
04-11-2004, 07:10 AM
no HJ cos neber ask

LifeLife
04-11-2004, 08:29 AM
no HJ cos neber ask

Have you asked and success before? Sound interesting lei......... :p

SpIkEY
04-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Dunno if its the same shop as u guys r refering to ...went there 2weeks back ..its at clementi ave2 ...

1hr Massage $38 ...Massage not bad ..Hj at $30 ..Was service by a gal called Weiwei .. :D :D

LifeLife
04-11-2004, 06:40 PM
Dunno if its the same shop as u guys r refering to ...went there 2weeks back ..its at clementi ave2 ...

1hr Massage $38 ...Massage not bad ..Hj at $30 ..Was service by a gal called Weiwei .. :D :D

Blk 328 standard is $40/hr lei.... seems like not the same shop. Which block did you go to? mind to illustrate?

weeweeman
05-11-2004, 02:08 AM
i tried xiao fei age 33 2 days back.. her hand job is out of this world.no auto roaming .. :(

damage 1.5 hrs 60$.
h,j 30
total 90

looks 5/10
body 7/10
massage 8/10
h.j 8/10

rtf : yes...

dom01
05-11-2004, 07:57 AM
Frankly speaking, I think hj is offered here. Maybe nt on ur 1st visit, but 2nd visit. If 2nd visit, still nt offered.. Think gone case liao..

My regular barber is juz next to this shops, so no try for me..

The quality of the gals also nothing to shout abt, i rather go PC, PP Complex, PP centre.

Juz my 1 cent's worth...

LifeLife
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
i tried xiao fei age 33 2 days back.. her hand job is out of this world.no auto roaming .. :(

rtf : yes...

Just called the joint, but there is no one name xiao fei........... :confused:

terror
05-11-2004, 01:50 PM
yea...no weiwei

weeweeman
06-11-2004, 02:30 AM
weiwei is the one with long hair cute face small boobs 32b maybe
xiao fei (little wind) short hair nice body

LifeLife
06-11-2004, 10:48 AM
weiwei is the one with long hair cute face small boobs 32b maybe
xiao fei (little wind) short hair nice body

Hi Bro, we may be talking abt different joint..... These two gals are from which TN, may be tell us the block no or name of the TN shop......

SpIkEY
08-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Blk 328 standard is $40/hr lei.... seems like not the same shop. Which block did you go to? mind to illustrate?

Well forgot the blk no liao but i know its at clementi ave2 ,there is a market there ...its near to blk 355 ,will bypass again one of tis days n post the blk ... :D

batamhater
08-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Well forgot the blk no liao but i know its at clementi ave2 ,there is a market there ...its near to blk 355 ,will bypass again one of tis days n post the blk ... :D
Should be Blk 354 or 352 lah. :D

dom01
08-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Blk 328 has two massage joints, both under the same management.

Somhow, i think wee wee man might be the owner, gut feeling.. If u r, pls reduce massage pricing. To entice us to go.. hehe..

TMr, i go recce... Coz ard that area for haircut.. :D

weeweeman
10-11-2004, 05:51 AM
my mistake it should be blk354

crazymama
25-11-2004, 08:59 PM
bro weeweeman,
i go recee blk354 but never find leh.... the only one i see is some traditional chinese massage...from outside the shop look very lousy one iszit.... next to a hardware shop iszit???
can give name of shop or not...
thks bro

lonesome_tonite
30-11-2004, 12:00 PM
bro weeweeman,
i go recee blk354 but never find leh.... the only one i see is some traditional chinese massage...from outside the shop look very lousy one iszit.... next to a hardware shop iszit???
can give name of shop or not...
thks bro

yup. dats the one. been there last week on my way to visit the malay barber a few doors away. i also missed the shop. had to back-tracked to find it.

FR on xiao ling (but i think its the wei or fei dat was refered to earlier)

massage: 6/10 (started strong, but faded off closer to the end.)
looks: 7/10 (nice dyed long hair. looks to be late 20s or early 30s. can't tell in the dim lights. which is why i suspect its xiao wei/fei)
body: 7/10 (not too slim but not too fleshy either. boobs mebbe a small B. nice big and dark nipples tho... explain later)
hj: 8/10 (slow and steady)
damage: $38 (massage) + $30 (hj)
rtf: mebbe. just to try the other lady in the shop.

went there during lunch after the barber visit. no customers at dat time. xiao ling/wei/fei (?) took me to a small room at the back. strip down and she started massage. took the 1hr. really friendly. made small talk and made sure the masssage is just nice for me. last 15 min, popped the question. she dun do BBBJ or other stuff, just straight forward hj. asked her to take her time becos wanna enjoy. oiled her hands and started stroking slowly.started roaming her. too bad she dun allow me to take off her top. but allowed me to peak under her strapless black bra (dats when i saw her nipples). roamed below. wore those normal cotton panties. felt her pussy, quite hairy there. tried to finger a bit but skirt was a bit on the tight side.

boy... really took her time. but i came abt 5min later becos really feeling 'full' dat day. so, i actually ended 5min b4 the 1hr mark. quite nice and friendly overall. mebbe will drop in again to try the other lady. there's 2 dat day, plus one old-lookin lady dressed in white doc gown. dunno why she there also. :confused:

adamking80
30-11-2004, 03:51 PM
But as I'm a regular of the photo studio next door, a bit pai seh to try again...

Has anyone tried before?

Thanks

and you call yourself chiongking?!? haha... joker... might as well call yourself humji... :cool:

poison1
04-12-2004, 09:46 AM
anyone know which girl provides special?

if not, which one do you think will provide speical?

dom01
04-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I think all provide specials..

I tried another one at blk 433 side, golden apple.. yeah.. got special.. :D

stiffness
05-12-2004, 02:21 AM
Has anyone tried the ones at blk 320? Or are those normal ones without specials?

poison1
05-12-2004, 07:44 AM
I think all provide specials..

I tried another one at blk 433 side, golden apple.. yeah.. got special.. :D
i am a regular there, but so far, no one has ever asked me leh.....

dom01
05-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Maybe u shd try asking her if got specials... hehhe... :D

lonesome_tonite
14-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Maybe u shd try asking her if got specials... hehhe... :D

kenna tua.... just went there. no special.

dom01
14-12-2004, 09:17 PM
which joint r u referring to?

If u r refering to blk 433, I was offered... Another broz has tried and was offered too.. Maybe u r nt chee ko pek enough :D

I Nid Help
15-12-2004, 01:48 AM
brudder, izzit the corner shop? the first shop once u entered the blk? the one beside the shop selling some phones? please advise

I Nid Help
15-12-2004, 01:50 AM
brudder, may i know which shop? izzit the one at the corner? the first one when u enter the block? thanks

lonesome_tonite
15-12-2004, 08:03 AM
which joint r u referring to?

If u r refering to blk 433, I was offered... Another broz has tried and was offered too.. Maybe u r nt chee ko pek enough :D

yeah. 433- golden apple rite? was served by a late 30s PRC. lao but not chio. boobs big tho. she's wearing some low cut blouse and i can see her boobs and bra when she bends down. dats abt the only 'special' i get.

more surprising tho... there were a granny and grandfather there in shop. looks like they help run the joint. :eek:

ballplayer
22-12-2004, 05:00 PM
hey brudder.. this thead is dead.. so how ah?? confirm got and special in this tui na shop?

pls advice

lonesome_tonite
25-12-2004, 02:10 PM
hey brudder.. this thead is dead.. so how ah?? confirm got and special in this tui na shop?

pls advice

u mean 433? its a dud lah.

Hapidud
31-12-2004, 05:55 PM
u mean 433? its a dud lah.

Is it really a dud? It was a fun session with one of the plump lady there .... really big boooobs .... anyone else got special with the rest of the gals? They don't look very old ... may be 30 -> 35.

They only provide 45 min and above sessions, so dudes, dun ask for 30 min session.

Damage: $30 for 45 min , HJ = $30
p.s. she was very cautious but really funny lady, have fun but be quiet and careful :cool:

poison1
31-12-2004, 09:35 PM
this thread is for block 328, not 433, pls post all 433 related post under a new thread

rahl
22-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Question for blk 328 - any shower facilities there? Thanks.

miketoh
22-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Question for blk 328 - any shower facilities there? Thanks.

I have been quite number of time to Xin Yue, i don't think so.

yellowdancer
23-01-2005, 01:54 PM
confirm no special at the fish shop area xin yue

So many people. Very hard to go in also......very paiseh with all the people at the fish-shop looking at you.

rahl
23-01-2005, 02:20 PM
confirm no special at the fish shop area xin yue
very paiseh with all the people at the fish-shop looking at you.

If no special, then why feel paiseh leh? ;)

rahl
24-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Here's my comments on 328 XY.

I will be a bit long winded cos I want to be careful with what I say.

The summary of it: yes, there is special.

Now read on.

From the looks of it, the place seems a no-no. Was told that the gals rotate to customers, i.e. no selection, and gotta put on their shorts. But this doesn't seem to be implemented strictly. I chose the gal myself (said I was leaving when they told me ;) ) but I left my undie on.

Massage was good, as others have said. At the end, I was thinking, ok time to zip up and go. So was surprised to be offered HJ. Bargained to 30.

Now the thing is, I think this is done without the knowledge of the boss. Probably just up to the gal - who did it very steathily. So for reasons for confidentiality, I will not post her name here. She is late 20s and in my eyes the best looking of the 3-4 gals there, nice boobs, a bit plump (but I got no problem with a little flesh).

I must emphasise Im not saying all of them offer specials, I dont know. Also dont expect SYTs here. My gal was pleasant looking (nice under the dim lights heh) but this is not PC, FL or JC. This is for bros who want a solid massage and a release after.

So bros who are interested can try but proceed at ur own risk. I suggest you dont go upfront and ask for special. Play along, chat and see what happens. Dont kill the goose which lays the golden egg.

PS. confirm they have 2 shops, one at the fish place and the other at the end of the block. Same name.

Cheers and out.

LUNCH
25-01-2005, 09:46 AM
If you are not the shop owner, do you mind to pm me her name?

Here's my comments on 328 XY.

I will be a bit long winded cos I want to be careful with what I say.

The summary of it: yes, there is special.

Now read on.

From the looks of it, the place seems a no-no. Was told that the gals rotate to customers, i.e. no selection, and gotta put on their shorts. But this doesn't seem to be implemented strictly. I chose the gal myself (said I was leaving when they told me ;) ) but I left my undie on.

Massage was good, as others have said. At the end, I was thinking, ok time to zip up and go. So was surprised to be offered HJ. Bargained to 30.

Now the thing is, I think this is done without the knowledge of the boss. Probably just up to the gal - who did it very steathily. So for reasons for confidentiality, I will not post her name here. She is late 20s and in my eyes the best looking of the 3-4 gals there, nice boobs, a bit plump (but I got no problem with a little flesh).

I must emphasise Im not saying all of them offer specials, I dont know. Also dont expect SYTs here. My gal was pleasant looking (nice under the dim lights heh) but this is not PC, FL or JC. This is for bros who want a solid massage and a release after.

So bros who are interested can try but proceed at ur own risk. I suggest you dont go upfront and ask for special. Play along, chat and see what happens. Dont kill the goose which lays the golden egg.

PS. confirm they have 2 shops, one at the fish place and the other at the end of the block. Same name.

Cheers and out.

LunchTime
25-01-2005, 06:36 PM
99.9% sure he is the owner... so do not wast your time & money of u looking for special.

ss235
16-02-2005, 05:07 PM
i have to agree with the bros above, there got no special cos i go there once a week, and also different girl with shorts on..
sianz

rahl
16-02-2005, 09:57 PM
99.9% sure he is the owner... so do not wast your time & money of u looking for special.

I have made it very clear the circumstances and how you might or not get special. You try at your own risk. Just because you didnt get it, so you make an accusation that Im the owner.

If you want to go somewhere with special confirm, head to PC or JSP or a HC, dont try this joint.

davsoo
23-08-2005, 02:45 PM
was passing by this clementi area and remember brothers here mentioned about 328. so go look see look see at this b328. 2 shops at 2 corner and they use some kind of radio to communicate.

$40 an hour. was not offer any special. ruba very powderful.

after that go for a pao in opposite coffeshop. no flesh pao so at least got a small pao and milk tea.

Gunblader
17-03-2006, 08:55 AM
The XY gals at the Famous Lor Mee n Sha por end at normal looking. But at the other end near the hairdressing end has a big boobs and a Lao Chio. Tried, no HJ offered. Just want to know if there really is? Bros if discreet can PM me, will provide FR to u after trying.

:)

Subwoofer
17-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Confirmed got special lah.

TimeOut
17-03-2006, 11:15 PM
i went before as well. no special offered...