PDA

View Full Version : Need advise

Apple&Orange
11-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Hi bros~~am 40 this year.

I realized my cum are no longer thick and concentrated but very diluted. Whats more worrying is i dont shoot lots of it anymore. Shoot also not far.

Is this an aging issue? or Temporary?

Any advise? Thank you in advance!

yangguo
11-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Bro TS, don't worry unduly.

It is perfectly normal for men at your age.

Eat more oyster so your sperm will become more concentrated and "tasty".. lol

sammyboyfor
11-07-2010, 03:40 PM

Should be "Need ADVICE." and "Any ADVICE?"

"Advise" is a verb.

Apple&Orange
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Should be "Need ADVICE." and "Any ADVICE?"

"Advise" is a verb.

This forum is simply the greatest!! We get free english class as well!!

I was reading another tread earlier, and i was wondering when would you pop in and do the correction as well~~

But i alwys mix this 2 up~~haha~~at least u narrowed it to 2 words to correct~~

LocalFruit
11-07-2010, 09:13 PM

I realized my cum are no longer thick and concentrated but very diluted. Whats more worrying is i dont shoot lots of it anymore. Shoot also not far.

You are not alone.
In my early 20's, my cumshot was strong. I was able to shoot at least 2 metres from where I stand.
Now I am 40, it just spurts out gently.
Sigh! Those were the days.

Apple&Orange
12-07-2010, 01:44 AM
You are not alone.
In my early 20's, my cumshot was strong. I was able to shoot at least 2 metres from where I stand.
Now I am 40, it just spurts out gently.
Sigh! Those were the days.

Maybe tats the reason why ppl our age not easy to have kids anymore bec when we cum, the shots are not strong to shoot into the woman?

sammyboyfor
12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe tats the reason why ppl our age not easy to have kids anymore bec when we cum, the shots are not strong to shoot into the woman?

The drop in fertility in men is caused by the deterioration of the quality of the sperm. It has nothing to do with the volume and force of ejaculation.

The amount of DNA damage in the sperm of older men results in the sperm being unable to fertilise the egg or for spontaneous miscarriage to occur.

fringe929
12-07-2010, 10:28 PM
so we just get the gal to do cartwheel against the wall after we deposit inside so as to maximise the chance of getting pregnent? is this a myth or truth?

sammyboyfor
13-07-2010, 04:10 PM
so we just get the gal to do cartwheel against the wall after we deposit inside so as to maximise the chance of getting pregnent? is this a myth or truth?

She should do back flips. It's even more effective. :rolleyes:

alan0338
13-07-2010, 06:23 PM
She should do back flips. It's even more effective. :rolleyes:

hahaha, boss, u really super funny :D

kgbkgb
14-07-2010, 01:28 PM

u already cum too much, not much left in yr tank. better take it easy