PDA

View Full Version : Traditional massage @ JS

Nakmain
09-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi bros just wondering cos yesterday i went to to this massage place , i was given a handjob without being asked. wondering if any bros had this kind of encounter b4?
:confused:

aedes
09-06-2004, 03:37 PM
bro, u got a FOC HJ? wah..

owen10
09-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi bros just wondering cos yesterday i went to to this massage place , i was given a handjob without being asked. wondering if any bros had this kind of encounter b4?

JS = Jalan Sultan???
Is 'Traditional massage' da name of shop???
Where's d exact location???
pl dun juz post n make us gian leh .......

zunbo
09-06-2004, 10:12 PM

DaMAGE??? :p

Tigerheart
09-06-2004, 10:37 PM
yeah i would also like to know where n the damage too. juz lived a/b the $50 shop only, nv dared to try though.

gigantic_tk
10-06-2004, 12:40 AM
DaMAGE??? :p

Damage :confused: = destroy ?

Make me gian standing lor...........kekekeke....

mccormick
10-06-2004, 01:17 PM
another marketing strategy..... Oh yah!!! now school holidays.. sure got a lot of FREE service...

simimabochap
10-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Some place you MUST tell them you do not want handjob !! becos once they jerk you, you have to pay whether the market rate is S$30 or S$50.Next time,when they never ask and do handjob ASK THEM TO PAY U!! Maybe your didi marikita during the massage and they follow standard procedures..ker ker ker ker....

mr_missile
10-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Some place you MUST tell them you do not want handjob !! becos once they jerk you, you have to pay whether the market rate is S$30 or S$50.Next time,when they never ask and do handjob ASK THEM TO PAY U!! Maybe your didi marikita during the massage and they follow standard procedures..ker ker ker ker....
Hahaha! Just like the organ transplant law? Must opt out first or else it's assumed that you allow it?
Cheers!

GuyonGal
10-06-2004, 08:51 PM

Very smart business move ... can give 1st and collect $$$ without scare man....!!!!

latebloomer
11-06-2004, 01:17 AM
If it's really JSP, then it could be WY Tui Na.
B4 I knew it, the gal was doing something akin to JG.
And at the end, how much was up to me....

GuyonGal
11-06-2004, 02:02 PM
If it's really JSP, then it could be WY Tui Na.
B4 I knew it, the gal was doing something akin to JG.
And at the end, how much was up to me....
Wow, sound goodie....All gals do that ???

latebloomer
12-06-2004, 12:29 AM
I only kenna this treatment from 2 of the 3 gls there.
After the first time, it's a sure thing that I'll get the extra everytime I go, without asking.
And the back massage's not too bad. At least they really work at it, not half heartedly like many others.
Also got a bathroom at the back to wash off if needed.

(and no, I have no shares in this joint, nor am I the owner.... :D )

Nakmain
12-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Ok here's how it went.
Was looking for a real massage actually(no special type)Went around JSP but felt place was too sleazy. so decided to try across the rd cos seen this shop b4. Name is Traditional massage.(nearby got mama shop) Went in setup was like Soothing Essentials at serangoon central. Asked for a full body massage but but was told add $10 for body scrub. So said ok and went into a cubicle.
In Came this lady(was quite old actually) stripped my boxers totally off then spread the scrub paste all over me.

After that she turn me over spread some more paste rub , rub rub then suddenly she jerk my "bro". I was shocked man but shiok also lah. Keep thinking alamak old lady but aiyah just close eyes can oredilah. i Cum oredi she ask me go bath. Bathed come out, she somemore can wipe me dry. Then on with the massage. Only so so lah . But she keep playing with my balls lah. Aiyoh i just act cool and Tahan only. Then all over . She asked for $50 dollars. I told her sorry never bring enough so dig my pocket only got $60. So she say $10 also can . I say thank you went out paid $50 at the counter then faster CABOOT!!

Total damage- $60
$10 body scrub
$40 Massage
$10 HJ
How good deal or not?

latebloomer
16-06-2004, 01:34 AM
U kenna old lady hj, maybe she should pay u instead...
:D

xxrain
16-06-2004, 02:07 AM
i once joked to my regular that she should pay me when she say cum 3 times when i finger her... but all i get is a slapp to the chest...

latebloomer
18-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Ok here's how it went.
Was looking for a real massage actually(no special type)Went around JSP but felt place was too sleazy. so decided to try across the rd cos seen this shop b4. Name is Traditional massage.(nearby got mama shop) Went in setup was like Soothing Essentials at serangoon central. Asked for a full body massage but but was told add $10 for body scrub. So said ok and went into a cubicle.
In Came this lady(was quite old actually) stripped my boxers totally off then spread the scrub paste all over me.

After that she turn me over spread some more paste rub , rub rub then suddenly she jerk my "bro". I was shocked man but shiok also lah. Keep thinking alamak old lady but aiyah just close eyes can oredilah. i Cum oredi she ask me go bath. Bathed come out, she somemore can wipe me dry. Then on with the massage. Only so so lah . But she keep playing with my balls lah. Aiyoh i just act cool and Tahan only. Then all over . She asked for $50 dollars. I told her sorry never bring enough so dig my pocket only got $60. So she say $10 also can . I say thank you went out paid $50 at the counter then faster CABOOT!!

Total damage- $60
$10 body scrub
$40 Massage
$10 HJ
How good deal or not?

Oh, I know this place! Opp JSP actually, next to a shop selling antiques and old collectibles. Have to walk upstairs.

Been once soon after they opened. There were signs hanging on the walls saying: "We do not provide any specials!" (or something like that in meaning)
Some of the gls were rather pretty though, but never gotten any hint of anything more.
So some old aunties are breaking the rules there quietly eh?

:rolleyes:

bonsoir
18-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Oh, I know this place! Opp JSP actually, next to a shop selling antiques and old collectibles. Have to walk upstairs.

Been once soon after they opened. There were signs hanging on the walls saying: "We do not provide any specials!" (or something like that in meaning)
Some of the gls were rather pretty though, but never gotten any hint of anything more.
So some old aunties are breaking the rules there quietly eh?

:rolleyes:

Yeah,
I think u're right too. It's called KL or KH...traditional massage, upstairs type. but there's another one which is next to mama shop... could be different one. Aiyah, they always hang signs that mentions otherwise...but who knows right?

I went there once last year, had a pretty good rub and fell asleep...but prior to that? the lady masseuse in her early 30's? told me to wear their boxer shorts! in a very curt manner..hahah! said that they don't do "that sort of thing" here..but while on the way out? saw 2 CFM looking PDMM's. hmmmm...

ANyway, maybe now competition heating up around that area? no choice too?

Cheers!