PDA

View Full Version : Lounge for rest and nap

tt3911
08-07-2010, 10:07 PM
anybody know whether there is any house which provide a place where customer could rest and take short nap after all the action ? You find this commonly in Health Center. Any of these houses provide the same ?

sexybean
09-07-2010, 11:17 AM
L20 house 36 consider the best lounge compare to other, of course there is none like those sauna got big sofa for you la...

Mr.romance
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
L20 house 36 consider the best lounge compare to other, of course there is none like those sauna got big sofa for you la...

u dare to rest at hse 36 I salute u....that fat bastard will sure chase u out!

sexybean
10-07-2010, 05:08 PM
haha ...dunno le..tat day I was like choosing the girl some r working, so i sit there and wait some finish working let me see, sit there for quite long, the OKT is ok ...may be not the one you mentioned.

The other day i pass by went in, inside got so many brother waiting, like a gathering there drinking and chatting also ...haha

batboyz
10-07-2010, 07:49 PM
u dare to rest at hse 36 I salute u....that fat bastard will sure chase u out!

No, they won't chase you out. I'm a regular in this house. I've waited for 2 hours before and they never tried to chase me out at all. They even invited me to sit down and relax if the girl that I want is busy.

Mr.romance
10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
No, they won't chase you out. I'm a regular in this house. I've waited for 2 hours before and they never tried to chase me out at all. They even invited me to sit down and relax if the girl that I want is busy.

I challenge u to stay there for 2 hrs & don call any gal....John & the other okt is ok....I gurantee the fat bastard ah poh sure chase out!

batboyz
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
I challenge u to stay there for 2 hrs & don call any gal....John & the other okt is ok....I gurantee the fat bastard ah poh sure chase out!

If you never call any girl, then I don't know, but I've waited there for more than 1/2 hour after I finished my session waiting for the rain to stop last time. At least he didn't chase me out at that time. Having said that, I don't think it's an issue for me as I'm a regular to the house, so I can actually take your challenge without issue. The only problem is, I don't want to stay there for 2 hours as I don't see anything that I can do there.

In addition, there is a possibility that this is one of the house rules set by the house's boss. I've never seen/talked to the house boss before, so I don't know how he/she is.

Mr.romance
11-07-2010, 01:12 PM
If you never call any girl, then I don't know, but I've waited there for more than 1/2 hour after I finished my session waiting for the rain to stop last time. At least he didn't chase me out at that time. Having said that, I don't think it's an issue for me as I'm a regular to the house, so I can actually take your challenge without issue. The only problem is, I don't want to stay there for 2 hours as I don't see anything that I can do there.

In addition, there is a possibility that this is one of the house rules set by the house's boss. I've never seen/talked to the house boss before, so I don't know how he/she is.

haha...i had tried a few of their gals namely G99/G17...service so so only...just name the date & time & I will be there waiting for u.....cos I also long time havent meet up with John to yum char leow...i just don like that fat bastards attitude

batboyz
11-07-2010, 01:27 PM
haha...i had tried a few of their gals namely G99/G17...service so so only...just name the date & time & I will be there waiting for u.....cos I also long time havent meet up with John to yum char leow...i just don like that fat bastards attitude

Well, as for me, as long as the OKT never say anything bad to me and I can choose the girl that I like, I don't really mind. I've encountered rude OKTs along L18 few times before, even though they were talking in Mandarin, but fortunately they don't know that I understood what they were talking about, hence I could discover their real "colour".

I'll probably go to visit the house L20H36 today.

BlueOne2
19-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Lorong 20 House 60, has little lounge rooms like japanese tea rooms where you can rest. If u can nap sitting up, its probably comfortable enough for you to nap;)

AlanZoo
20-07-2010, 09:08 PM

Wah the OKT there so garang one ??

QuekQuek
21-07-2010, 11:21 PM

I frequent this house also. As long as you call a girl, they are usually quite amiable to you :). You are customer mah. If u just hang around do nothing, any OKT also angry right...