PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad FL. What to do?

signaller28
07-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Hi bros,

Would like to relate an experience i had recently, and wonder if you all had the same experience and what would you do...

Yesterday went to L20H45, and asked for a tall gal. After rejecting a few girls from other houses, felt bad to reject the last one that they called in.

She intro herself, then bring me to the room. Showing me a stern serious face. I tot things would be better in the room.

Went we were in the room, she started to take off her clothes. Being a 'gentleman', i helped to undress her. Then she chop chop go into the shower while i undress myself. :(

She goes off saying: "bao bei.. come in the shower.." which i go in thinking, maybe i am wrong, shouldn't misjudge her.

Then she do the normal SOP showering, not speaking a word, not smiling. Did i do something wrong to her?

After showering, goes to the bed, then ask me to dry myself.

And then action start liao! The BBBJ was really good. Suction was there, and really like vacuum cleaner! But through out the whole thing, she mah jiam doing it on auto, and totally was thinking about something else! Can see as her eyes look everywhere else. I don't expect an eye to eye contact like giving GFE, but come on, give some love can?

Then the next one, super sianz! After the BBBJ, her mouth was holding on to the saliva that she wants to spit later. Then she cap me, and ask me to do her. She says it so coldly with no emotions, that i sweared that my lil bro almost shrunk. (Imagine, her mouth still holding on to the saliva while we do it.)

Doing it half way, then still ask me why not so hard. Then she look at her watch and say 5 mins more.

I totally turn off, wanked, give her a few pumps and explode (with cap) in her.

She goes to the shower, to spit and then started washing herself. I expected some service, but she did everything so halfheartedly. Then she dress up and sit at the bed. Expecting tips?

Totally fed up with such attitude, i dressed into my clothes and left the place totally disgusted.

It may be a meager $100 for a shot, but shouldn't there be some standards that the FL should have? Why give such fcuked up attitudes? Everyone have their rough days at work, but we spare our cash to enjoy, and not to see you gloomy. Might as well go back to our wives and GFs right?

So the question is:

Dear bros, if you met a lousy ladies, what would u do?

1) ask for refund?
2) leave half way?
3) sit down and do HTHT with the pros to solve the problem?
4) other alternatives?

Any bros, care to relate bad experiences and how they resolve it?

YJ17
08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
like u said, its a bad experience, just move on and remember not to look for her again...

spelling2345
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Just get over a bad fuck n post it at sammyboyforum!

dagugu
08-07-2010, 01:35 PM
I agree. You can only move on :(

At least thanks for sharing with us your experience so others will know what to avoid.

That's what here is for ;)

Scout out the FRs first before making your trip, so far it's been spot on for me - Thanks to all SBF Bros!

Cheers

Mr Mizu
08-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah Bro,

I had my fair share of those bad FL days..

Just blamed my luck and write the FR here, so other Bros won't kanna the same treatment.

Take it easy... Theres' just so many of 'them' out there.

Not every experience is bad. ;)

narrah
08-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey Bro

There are times when there's good chemistry; times when there isn't.

After rejecting a few girls from other houses, felt bad to reject the last one that they called in.

There are times when this happens; up to you whether you reimburse taxi fare or not; I usually do in such cases. As other bro's have mentioned, do your FR homework first, because this isn't the best option for both you and the FL.

But it's not worth it to go through, if there isn't the chemistry; and sometimes, the subsequent experience may be less than good. Chalk it up to experience, and move on. Sometimes, the OKT asks for feedback; if so, just give factual feedback, and carry on. You'll be surprised - sometimes they give you a super good deal the next time to make up... esp. if you're regular...

jacky43
08-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Reading the FRs, i guess is lic PRC brothel. Complaints to the OKT, they r operating biz and $100 highend customers, such as yourself. But, do not expect compensation of any sorts.

Many yrs ago, i was with a friend in 1Thai brothel at GL. The okt uncle told us his gals well trained. Good looking guys WLs don't mind playing GF parts but, ugly 1s many WLs will want to get it over with. Not his gals! He also told us cannot shoot, he will return $10 more cannot. I wonder is it true? Anyway, we walked over to another house.

Well, true honest feebacks and suggestions r the best, i was thinking of yesterday session at PT brothel. This WL bad PR skill, believe many customers inlude me will not RTF. Even she is a looker, no point dress up nicely w/o achieving sales target every mth.

signaller28
08-07-2010, 10:58 PM
I think next time i won't want to try those 'call' girls le... Maybe try those fish tanks.

I somehow think that they might be more competitive (to serve better) in nature and would serve better...

Keep calling the girls, would feel bad to keep rejecting them. Hence, better to just choose from fish tank right bros?

dominic7
09-07-2010, 09:00 PM
in case you do not understand what does FL stands for.... it means Free Lance,
that means that the girl does not work in a Lorong House.

Technically speaking, you screwed a legal whore and not a free lance whore.

Geddit?

medic542
09-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your bad experience with us. I guess it boils down to chemistry. But look on the brighter side at least she is not behaving like a "dead fish'.

havana
10-07-2010, 02:00 AM
I don't expect an eye to eye contact like giving GFE, but come on, give some love can?

It may be a meager $100 for a shot, but shouldn't there be some standards that the FL should have? Why give such fcuked up attitudes? Everyone have their rough days at work, but we spare our cash to enjoy, and not to see you gloomy. Might as well go back to our wives and GFs right?

Money can buy U sex but not love:(
If U want "REAL" love, U better stick to yr wife/GF:p

BlueOne2
15-07-2010, 10:22 PM
No more RTF lo. Best to write a review and warn the rest of us cheongster :)

Soar
16-07-2010, 01:32 PM
If get lousy service, then come back here and do as objective fr as you can. Then try and see if she got fr before or not, maybe cos she bad mood or all along lousy service.

But really not much can do, LL only.

hoosdathu
17-07-2010, 12:04 AM
TS, that's a WL (working lady) not FL (Freelance)

AlanZoo
17-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks for sharing your bad experience with us. I guess it boils down to chemistry. But look on the brighter side at least she is not behaving like a "dead fish'.

So very true

QuekQuek
19-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Best thing to do is to post a Bad FR here so newbies like me can be aware.

tiko_tao
21-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Just post it in the sammyboy forum so that her business suffer and she will learn her lesson !