PDA

View Full Version : Sze Chuan *Ya Wen* @ $60 ALL-IN

PokerFace8
06-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Hi to all Bros,

Just finished my session with Ya Wen (29Yrs). First we decided to meet at the hotel along JS, was late due to my ignorance of all the one way road there.. It got even later cause room full (waited another 20mins), made a call to her about the delay and keep apologising. She kept calming me down saying its ok as she lives nearby.

Finally, the door bell rang when I'm in the mid of my shower, no choice but to rush and open the door with my towel half wrapped. Hmm..She has a kinda cute face with the "banks" hair style. So I went back to my shower and when I'm done, she's totally NAKED preparing the massage oil and equipment.

So not to act like a noob, I didn't give her the "Wah" expression but just proceed to lie on the bed. She started of by standing at the front of the bed with her pussy directly in front of my head and started the oil rub on my back. Can't help but to let my free hand roam around her thigh and ass cheek. Those legs was as silky like baby skin (no scars and flaws).

The massage was hard as I requested it due to my long hours in front of the COM. Not much to comment on the massage as I've been to better ones at HC. She uses alot of her leg to do step-on and guess what when I look up onto the mirror I saw her massaging her boobs. *haha I was like damn! she's horny for the night...Next she proceed to wash her hand after the step-on and start pouring oil on my back. Quite puzzled at first as thought the back should be over, but she started to rub her boobs from the back of my knee to my neck! OMG the legendary Boobs Rub (like those I saw in AV)?!She uses her nipple to rub deep into my ass crack(Shiok) What really torture me is her demonic hand tickle, she sat behind me and uses her nail to paint all my sensitive area (KILLER move)

She flipped me over and started to moan like she's so deprived of a shaft. She capped me on and started to blow, lotz of slurping and licking. After a while she say she need to ride as she can't hold it anymore. Started with a Cowgirl and ended with a Missionary. Not the end yet, she hugged me like her own BF that feel was real good. Told her will list her under one of my perm ML list for the svc. Maybe its abit too late she was in a rush to go home. But still manage to convince her to supper with me and ended the day FULL of JA Jiang Mian.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B?(not very sure on the size thing but perky nipples)
Massage: 6/10
Boob Rub: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (she was horny)
Damage:$60+$20Tips+Supper($6 per bowl of noodle across the street)
Please treat her nice as she's trying to break-even on her fees and expenses here.

ruchucky
06-07-2010, 09:00 AM
hai, bro. can pm me the contact, where is the hotel nearest to book for her easy to come..

DragonSiao
06-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi,
I am interested to try her service, can I have her contacts?
Will post my FR soon

windward
06-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Hi PokerFace8,

Can share her contact with me?
Thanks in advance.
Would you happen to know how long more she'll be in Singapore?

puipoh
06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
can i have her ctc?

scukme
06-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Can I have her ctc? Thanks bro.

limhk75
06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi,

Please provide the contact number

Thanks

Hi to all Bros,

Just finished my session with Ya Wen (29Yrs). First we decided to meet at the hotel along JS, was late due to my ignorance of all the one way road there.. It got even later cause room full (waited another 20mins), made a call to her about the delay and keep apologising. She kept calming me down saying its ok as she lives nearby.

Finally, the door bell rang when I'm in the mid of my shower, no choice but to rush and open the door with my towel half wrapped. Hmm..She has a kinda cute face with the "banks" hair style. So I went back to my shower and when I'm done, she's totally NAKED preparing the massage oil and equipment.

So not to act like a noob, I didn't give her the "Wah" expression but just proceed to lie on the bed. She started of by standing at the front of the bed with her pussy directly in front of my head and started the oil rub on my back. Can't help but to let my free hand roam around her thigh and ass cheek. Those legs was as silky like baby skin (no scars and flaws).

The massage was hard as I requested it due to my long hours in front of the COM. Not much to comment on the massage as I've been to better ones at HC. She uses alot of her leg to do step-on and guess what when I look up onto the mirror I saw her massaging her boobs. *haha I was like damn! she's horny for the night...Next she proceed to wash her hand after the step-on and start pouring oil on my back. Quite puzzled at first as thought the back should be over, but she started to rub her boobs from the back of my knee to my neck! OMG the legendary Boobs Rub (like those I saw in AV)?!She uses her nipple to rub deep into my ass crack(Shiok) What really torture me is her demonic hand tickle, she sat behind me and uses her nail to paint all my sensitive area (KILLER move)

She flipped me over and started to moan like she's so deprived of a shaft. She capped me on and started to blow, lotz of slurping and licking. After a while she say she need to ride as she can't hold it anymore. Started with a Cowgirl and ended with a Missionary. Not the end yet, she hugged me like her own BF that feel was real good. Told her will list her under one of my perm ML list for the svc. Maybe its abit too late she was in a rush to go home. But still manage to convince her to supper with me and ended the day FULL of JA Jiang Mian.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B?(not very sure on the size thing but perky nipples)
Massage: 6/10
Boob Rub: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (she was horny)
Damage:$60+$20Tips+Supper($6 per bowl of noodle across the street)
Please treat her nice as she's trying to break-even on her fees and expenses here.

PokerFace8
06-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Heard from her that she will be staying here for quite some time still, so bros no hurry man..Haha

yandaogia
06-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Bro pls chk ur inbox

danboy77
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
bro, care to share the contact. thankz in advance. :)

Masslo
06-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Bro, pls pm me her contact. Thank you.

nokia88
06-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Bro, pls pm me her contact. Thank you.

muthuteo
06-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Bro Pokerface8, just to confirm, its $60 for the massage and fj?

TommyBleu
06-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes its $60 for a good rub and FJ. but you need to provide your own rubber. she not a looker though.

Rav4U
06-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi ts,can I have the contact?thks

TommyBleu
06-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Wat i heard from her is she only serve chinese customer cause she only know how to speak chinese and even han yu pin yin also dont know.

hayabusaxxxx
08-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. After getting the contact, i double check found that it was actually the same FL which has a thread previously but cannot find it now as i find the name very familiar.

Anyway, i still proceed ahead with the massage. So made an appointment with her yesterday. After i reach the place, book a room and then called her. Before i have removed my shoe, the bell ring!! She arrived too fast, then she told me she was just at the hotel waiting.

First impression was that she really lack in the look department cos she look like late 30s but i was there was massage so never mind. But her complexion was still good despite her age. Then i proceed to shower and after shower, she ask me to lay down and she was naked by then. Then she proceed to massage my shoulder and neck first followed by my back. She also use her knee and leg to step on my back. Strength was hard but i can take it. After the back massage, she proceed to my legs and leg massage was quite ok. After the leg was finish, she pour lots of oil on my back and ass, then using her boobs to massage my back and ass. After that, she use her hands to do sensual tickling on my back and legs and then she told me to tilt up my ass and give me a long HDLY. I must say this HDLY is good and i enjoy it a lot.

After HDLY, she went to wash her hand and asked me to flip over then asking me how i wan to cum out. I say just bbbj will do. Then she say no problem and give me a good catbath followed by bbbj which cause me to explode very fast.

Overall, her services is good if don't consider her looks and age. The whole session lasted about 70 mins even though should be 90 mins.

Look: 5.5/10
Complexion : Fair & smooth
Boobs : B size
Massage : 7/10 (can be further improved)
Attitude : 8.5/10
BBJ : 7/10
FJ : N.A.
Overall : 6/10 (

Damage : $60 + Room

RTM : Still got lots of choice

emokid
08-07-2010, 03:07 PM
TS not original founder of this FL leh.. Previously belongs to Bro SOHC52, now taken over by Bro play_and_pay. Had a session wif her ytd, said $60 for 1.5hrs, finished less than an hr. She said need to rush home, ask me relax alone.. booked 2hrs room lor.. 1st and last try liao.. :mad:

Refer to link for other FLs
http://moregoodgem.weebly.com/ya-wen-3859738639.html

fatlim888
08-07-2010, 04:53 PM
bro it cheap can give her nos

techsupport
08-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the contact, any advice for the nearest hotel?

Thanks

Lubber
09-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Yalor...so many repost of so many threads..dunno clone or not :eek:

Jack_Neo
09-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Can let me have the contact? Thanks.

alson
11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
can i have the contacts?

wahliao
13-07-2010, 12:25 AM
bro pm her contact plsssssss........

xlam
13-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Bro , can have the FTC number? Ty

jasonli217
13-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Damn, Ya wen so good service?, last week i contacted her for service but she got booking ard. so called another gal, Lang Man, damn bad experience, massage + BJ only 45 minutes...rushing time , said hungry wanna go for meal. she charge me $80 becoz of BJ. wasted $80+$20...HAIZZZ

jec808
26-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks to TS for Ya Wen contacts. Had a session with her last week. My short fr;

Look; 5.5 (but not ugly la)
Body; 7 (smooth and tall)
Massage; 9 (strong and good)
Service; 8
Attitude; 8 (always accomodating)
Overall; 8.5 (really good gem budget for money)
RTF; Yes

Where to find real $60 ALL IN.

Great_1
26-07-2010, 09:19 PM
please provide me with the contact!!! thanks

alexkoh
26-07-2010, 09:20 PM
can i have her ctc?

big fat ass
27-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Bro. Can pm me the contact?

DragonSeeker
27-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Hi Bro Porker,

pls pm me Ya Wen contact.
Will post FR after session.

Cheers!

woshiren
27-07-2010, 05:20 AM
hi bro.. can i have her contact pls.. thxs..

sagacious
27-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Can pass the contact to me? Thanks.

Flyer26
28-07-2010, 02:35 AM
May I have her contact. Tks

GemKeeper
28-07-2010, 06:11 AM

gamblingaddict
28-07-2010, 10:34 PM
RTM for 3rd time.

Service still as good as before.

It is 7.45pm and she has appt at 8pm..still ask me if i want a head massage...

indeed the session is every cent value..

good massage , HDLY , your choice of release (no hidden cost, hehe) and soothing head n neck massage after army has charged out..

woshiren
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM
can i have her contact pls. thank u.

alsl79
02-08-2010, 04:39 AM
bro can pm her contact thx

mj2504
02-08-2010, 08:38 AM
bro can pm me contact

ElsOncHua
02-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Bro,

Can i have her ctc.

Thanks

AllenLiew
02-08-2010, 12:57 PM
hi bro,
could you kindly share with me her contact?
thanks a trillion!!!! :)

Regards,
Allen

LapHumSap
02-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Can share her ctc with me? Thanks bro!

Dumboy
02-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Late FR. Got her contact from website and tried her last 2 weeks ago. Decent milf looks and a bit bah bah. Service attitude was good as keep on asking about whether strength enough or not. Massaged me in the buff and fun part was she stood in front of my head and as I was trying to enjoy the massage, I pull myself back not to touch her pussy as it was right in front of my head hehe. Imagine pussy and pussy hair bua my head and I actually tahan-ed. Wa haha. Ended with a fj in missionary, just bang and bang,

looks: 5.5/10
body: 5.5/10
neh neh: 7/10 (big to teh)
massage: 7.5/10
kiss: did not try
bbbj: 5.5/10 (short one)
fj: 6/10 (just bang)
damage: $70 + $30 hotel
rtf: no. just too many pussies in the sea

dreamsdude
06-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi bro, can pass me contact please? Many many thanks!

bardmad
13-08-2010, 05:03 PM
tried her recently,

if you going for looks, you may stop reading here.

service: very good massage, i give it 7/10
attitude: very good attitude, she make you her boss!! 8/10
extra: tried BM and first time ever COB even tho this is not my first BM~~ 8/10
Value: 9/10
RTF: sure!

Simplexity
13-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks thanks!!

tkongkia
13-08-2010, 09:35 PM
hi bro , can i have her ctc ? tks alot

woshiren
27-08-2010, 04:22 PM
called her but she resting. injured her hand..

dxxiaofeng
11-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Hi,
I am interested to try her service, can I have her contacts?
Will post my FR soon

LittleBloke
11-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Hope to get her ctc. Thanks.

eug123
11-09-2010, 06:26 PM
no offend to all bro who tried her. i have tried her, she was simply to busy entertaining calls, no ethic at all. the session end around 60min which was supposed to be 90min.

the massage was hard though, but overall, wont waste my time with her.

lee.sherman
12-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Damn, Ya wen so good service?, last week i contacted her for service but she got booking ard. so called another gal, Lang Man, damn bad experience, massage + BJ only 45 minutes...rushing time , said hungry wanna go for meal. she charge me $80 becoz of BJ. wasted $80+$20...HAIZZZ

i second that.
my first FL service was from lang man and was very bad.
keep watching tv and like dint pay attention on where she was massaging me. she still has the cheek to tell me my shoulder red.
the only plus point for langman is her well maintained body, good for looking.

andywoo
24-09-2010, 04:23 AM
i second that.
my first FL service was from lang man and was very bad.
keep watching tv and like dint pay attention on where she was massaging me. she still has the cheek to tell me my shoulder red.
the only plus point for langman is her well maintained body, good for looking.

hi bro,

try lang man b4. kenna the same treatment. still ask me the actor yandao anot or actress chio anot. i was like wtf going on. anyway, i stop visiting ger from that website. just cannot make it. waste of money.

robird88
26-09-2010, 04:25 PM

idkampret
27-09-2010, 12:14 AM
hi bro, can give me ctc num? thanks!

mp121
27-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Bro can pm me her ctc.