PDA

View Full Version : My Poly.Sex.Life

lustarhymes
05-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Some stories and gals to share which happened around my poly life...:)

lustarhymes
05-07-2010, 05:28 PM
After 'O' Levels, I was due to enter one of the many polytechnics in sg. And, while waiting for the term to start, I worked part-time at a large fshion boutique in Orchard Rd. Being the mega-sales period, a lot of part-timers were hired and of cos, got a few chio bus to 'beautify the place'.

Two girls stood out from the rest. Coco and Rachel.

Coco was bubbly, talkative, some fleshy bits but overall still very attractive and we got a long very well like long-time friends. However, Rachel was the girl I'm mesmerized with from day one. Rachel has a dimpled smile, flowy hair, firm Cs and a very sexy ass. My eyes were almost locked onto her ass whenever they are not busy ogling her ample breasts from the 2nd floor. You see...Rachel was assigned to the female dept on the 1st floor, and fate has it - Coco & I were at the men's on the upper floor. So most of the time, I was resigned to ogling this cute gal from above and I was caught staring a few times by herself, and the rest, by her good friend Coco...

Eyeshield21
05-07-2010, 05:35 PM
first to pitch tent!

pachyderm
05-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Those were the days! Please continue. Thanks.

Jojolee
05-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Some stories and gals to share which happened around my poly life...:)

U mean u sharing gals with us as well?

nishikado
05-07-2010, 10:41 PM
After 'O' Levels, I was due to enter one of the many polytechnics in sg. And, while waiting for the term to start, I worked part-time at a large fshion boutique in Orchard Rd. Being the mega-sales period, a lot of part-timers were hired and of cos, got a few chio bus to 'beautify the place'.

Two girls stood out from the rest. Coco and Rachel.

Coco was bubbly, talkative, some fleshy bits but overall still very attractive and we got a long very well like long-time friends. However, Rachel was the girl I'm mesmerized with from day one. Rachel has a dimpled smile, flowy hair, firm Cs and a very sexy ass. My eyes were almost locked onto her ass whenever they are not busy ogling her ample breasts from the 2nd floor. You see...Rachel was assigned to the female dept on the 1st floor, and fate has it - Coco & I were at the men's on the upper floor. So most of the time, I was resigned to ogling this cute gal from above and I was caught staring a few times by herself, and the rest, by her good friend Coco...

waiting for ur tutor story also :)

eeemen
06-07-2010, 12:00 AM
first to pitch tent!
Another camper here :D, shall we start a campfire? :D, cheers ..........

lustarhymes
06-07-2010, 10:23 AM
waiting for ur tutor story also :)

Haha...Don't worry, as long got people ask to cont...:cool:

lustarhymes
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Like I've said before, Coco & I were very close during our few months working together. We talked non-stop whenever there were no or few customers, until the manager showed her unhappiness & other staff even thought we are a couple! But we always denied with a "yuk", I knew better cos she had a bf at that time. Coco has a 34+C 26 35 body (but that's another story...)

Being close buddies, Coco helped me to court Rachel by creating chances for us to sit together during lunch breaks, and asking me along to their after work shopping, movies, etc. And of cos, I'm always seated beside her, or doing stuff for her at work.

After weeks of 'getting close to her', finally I decided to ask her out on a single date...

NikonCamera
06-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Like I've said before, Coco & I were very close..

After weeks of 'getting close to her', finally I decided to ask her out on a single date...

Wah, remind me of my days...:D

lustarhymes
06-07-2010, 02:44 PM
So on our common off day, I asked Rachel to a movie at the cineplex at beach rd. More privacy ;D She came in a simple tank top and a denim mini skirt, which displayed her figure very well, and very different from working days in jeans & Ts.

It was a horror movie (old trick), so we had plenty of contact during the show. We shared a popcorn, and i'ld often drop some loose bits on her sexy legs & skirt, then I sweep it clean but leave my hand there. Hehe...

Rach: Wei...'hum sup' hand dun anyhow touch hor
Me: Hee...i just borrow a spot to park my hand la
But soon after, my hand start to creep up her smooth knees & thighs, pulling up the hem of her short skirt with my action. I could feel the heat between her crossed thighs...
Rach: Wei...
And she placed a hand to stop mine from advancing north and I act blur. Suddenly, she screamed and hugged my arm closest to her, squishing the side of her breast onto my arm and creating a deeper cleavage for me to drool at. This made a stiffy in my pants and she was aware bcos Rach pressed onto my bulge in the next scary scene & her cheeks reddened even in the dim lights. We left the cinema feeling uneasy but anticipating each other's reaction, so I suggestin a walk at M park.

Once there, at a dark area, I held her hands and said:

Me: Rach?
Rach: Yea?
Me: I love you...*pause*.
*Rach blinked & looked at me blankly*
Me: I'm sure you know that already, but it was from the 1st moment I saw you. So will u be my gf?
*More blinking*
I took plunge by lifting her face with both hands gently on her cheeks and kissed her for the 1st time. First was a peck, but no response, so I placed my lips on hers fully. It was so tender, then I felt her wrap her arms around my neck, pulling herself up to me and pressed her soft lips into mine. We closed our eyes, and slip our tongue into each other, exploring every texture and the unfamiliar probing tongue.

Turning on the heat, my hands roamed her body starting with her perky ass. I grabbed a handful of her sexy bum which sashayed before me at work everyday. She gasped as she felt my hand slipped under her skirt and grab her ass with only her panty in the way. I held her tighter and rub my hard bulge against her.

Rach: Oh! Its so BIGGG!!!
Me: You are so beautiful...

She reached down between us and felt for that big hardon. She tried to undo my pants but it was a button-fly, so my hands left her ass hesistantly to unbutton my jeans. Rach took over quickly by reaching into my boxers once the buttons came off, and fished out my hard cock. Our lips never unlocked from our passionate kissing....

pachyderm
06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the update. Please continue.

TIAN RU JIA
06-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Keep on sharing with us.

lustarhymes
07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
She reached down between us and felt for that big hardon. She tried to undo my pants but it was a button-fly, so my hands left her ass hesistantly to unbutton my jeans. Rach took over quickly by reaching into my boxers once the buttons came off, and fished out my hard cock. Our lips never unlocked from our passionate kissing....

My hands went back to her ass immediately and continued my kneading on her bum cheeks. Rach was wearing a normal cut panty, but i slid the covering at the back into the crack of her ass, and rubbing & 'sawing' her valley with her own panty. She was feeling very high now cos she was on her tip toes, trying to escape from my rubbing, but thrusting against my hardon in her hands at the same time...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3972/23455102969736402205100.th.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/23455102969736402205100.jpg/)

lustarhymes
07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
She was feeling very high now cos she was on her tip toes, trying to escape from my rubbing, but thrusting against my hardon in her hands at the same time...

Cont...

Rach: Wei...it's so open here...
Me: You're so hot baby...so beautiful...so sexyyyy...("I can't help it...",I thought)
*pulling her mini skirt all the way to her waist & cont fingering her wet puss & squeezing her bum*

Rach: Stop...plsss... *breathing heavily*
Me: You want stop or this?

I guided her hand holding my hot dick and rub my whole shaft between her legs, sliding in & out, pressing my hard rod against her pussy at the same time...

Rach: Mmmm...emm...uhh...*moaning in despair*

At this moment, we hear another couple approaching behind us, where we were well hidden in the darkness...

Me: Shhh.... *cont frenching her*

My hands kept busy and start to massage her breasts thru her top. The thrill from the public sex & feeling of her sexy body was incredible. Lucky for me her bra was quite thin, so can still get good feel of her natural firmness. I could even feel her erected nipple, hard, and 'poking' my hands. We moaned into each other's mouths as the heat keep rising....

[Please rate my thread & gimme your comments] :D

kingken
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
great sia!! please continue....

eeemen
10-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Good stuff bro, more plz, cheers .............

fledged
10-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Sooo good. Yearning for more.

palladine
10-07-2010, 10:46 PM
great one , thanks and please carry on

lustarhymes
13-07-2010, 04:26 PM
The pesty couple stopped and sat at a bench not too far from where we were hidden, and they too, started making out. The man was quick with his hands, one in the girl's blouse, and another under her skirt. The woman was soon moaning away to the man's fingering, and Rachel's soft whimpering began to echo the woman's. They could probably hear us now just as well as we can hear them.

Rach: Darling...uhhh...don't stop...faster..faster

Her hand sliding up & down my exposed cock with increasing speed.

“Oh...You like watching them isit? Or do you wish to be watched?” I said with glee.

Rach: It's so erotic to see them and hear them while you r making love to me.
Me: I love you Rach...

I added finger inside her super wet pussy, and struggle to pull her panty off her legs at the same time. In the end, Rach wriggled to pull off her panty and it dangled at her ankle. Tempted by her bare shaven pussy, I went down on her and tasted my love for the 1st time. She tasted just as sweet down there, and she cried out my name a few times when I flicked her clit and tongue-fucked her soppy hole.

Rach: Darling...stop...I want your cock now...your big fat cock inside meeee....

Spreading her legs apart and position myself in between, I slid my fuck pole into her fucking tight hole inch by inch. Her pussy struggled to take in my sizeable girth & length. Thanks to her ultra wet state, I finally managed to bury all of my cock in her honeypot after a few thrusts. There were tears welling up in her eyes but she was smiling slightly, and I can't describe how beautiful it was.

I started to move in and out of her; always in to the hilt and out all the way except my cock head. Her juices were really flowing now because I could feel it running down to her butt and my thighs too. The sloshy sounds of our love making turned me on to a higher level, and I began to pump her harder & faster, slamming into her all the way with each thrust. At the same time, we could hear the other couple banging away too. While I sped up my pumping, Rachel's moans reached a crescendo as I felt her pussy walls gripped my fuck rod like a vice. Right after her uncontrollable moaning has stopped, and her grip turned to ripple-like sensations, my own release was boiling. I quickly pulled out of her and shot my overwhelming load of cum all over her exposed legs, some landed on her bra and torso.

After recovering from the ecstacy of the wild sex, Rach and I promptly wiped the cum off her body using her panty and I kissed her passionately before we both dressed up. We left the park without seeing anyone except the couple still fucking away in their own world of sex.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-07-2010, 03:54 AM
Wow, 1st date she so on liao...missed those younger days :D

eeemen
14-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Ha Ha :D, Me too!! Those were fun times! Cheers ...................

lustarhymes
14-07-2010, 11:02 AM

Haha...girls are all inconceivable :cool:

konekgatal
14-07-2010, 11:05 PM
hey bro...can i have her number..trade with me bro..my number is 81120351.....msg me bro

lustarhymes
15-07-2010, 10:01 AM
hey bro...can i have her number..trade with me bro..my number is 81120351.....msg me bro

Wat do you have to trade? PM me...

lustarhymes
15-07-2010, 05:28 PM
The day after our public sex in M park, Rachel was rather quiet on our way to work after I had picked her up at home. We didn't had much of a chance to talk during work hours, busy with the massive number of customers since it was a mega sales period. As usual, I was limited to admiring her sexy figure in her skin-tight jeans huggin her perky ass.

However, Coco was chattering all the time with me. Coco came up to me in a big smile and said, "The two of you must have enjoyed yourself greatly last night..."

Me: Errr....yeah..of cos...i mean...it's our first date

Coco: So the 2 of you are officially together now?

Me: Errr...actually...I guess so

Coco: Wadya mean 'I guess so'? Did you ask her? You told her you like her...? (gave me a stern look)

Me: Well...I kissed her...

Coco: Wah...so that means you are together lor!

Me: Aiya...dunno how to say la. (I walked away quickly and attend to a customer)

Lunch time with Rachel & Coco was equally awkward; with Coco doing most of the talking, Rach & I mostly gave one word replies. After we finished eating, Rach and Coco went to the little girls room, and shortly after, I received a SMS from Rach.

Rach (SMS): I need to talk to you. Private. Now.

Me (SMS): Ok. 2nd fl store room. 5min

Hardly anyone would walk into the storeroom at this time of the day. This I knew because I had replenish all the merchandise earlier with Coco, and nobody bothers to check for stock sizes anyway. So it was the best place. The queer thing about the storeroom is, you have to enter from one of the changing cubicle, and the only lock to the store room is on the cubicle door. (a feature to be discussed later)

After waiting for what seemed like eternity, Rachel came into the storeroom, and her first words were, "I want my panty back"......

[Hope bros can tahan my writing style...] =)

Sceptile
15-07-2010, 08:06 PM
more please , thanks

Ngengheng
16-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Camping for next part..

YingYang
16-07-2010, 12:21 PM
camping for more stories

ocelotps
16-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Cubicle story cumming up soon .... Well written TS ... camping for more ...

lustarhymes
16-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Rachel came into the storeroom, and her first words were, "I want my panty back"......

Me: Rach...pls. I just wanna say I'm sorry what happened yesterday...

Rach: I just want my panty back....

Me: I...I din bring it...

Rach: Well...then you must be fair and give me yours now.

Me: What?!!!

Rachel just smiled and unzipped her jeans. She wasn't wearing any undies.

andythai
16-07-2010, 04:13 PM
up yr points for yr effort:D

lustarhymes
16-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Rachel just smiled and unzipped her jeans. She wasn't wearing any undies.

She peeled the top of her jeans halfway down her hips, showing me half her bare ass crack. Looking over her shoulder, she said in a seductive voice, "If you wanna see more; strip and throw over your underpants now." Being in a highly aroused and confused state, I literally ripped of my jeans and surrendered my briefs to the temptress.

Rachel slowly and teasingly wriggled her butt out of her tight jeans, stopping just where her butt cheeks end.

Rach: You like?
Me: Yea...steam ahh (my mouth agap)
Rach: You rubbed me real good yesterday. I jus wanna return the favor

Rach just grabbed a bag of clothes as cushion and kneeled at my feet, immediately grabbed my half-erected dick and look up into my eyes. She licked her upper lips ever slowly as if trying to read my mind; and if she succeeded; all it contained was: SUCK IT SLUT!

The once conceived innocent Rachel was cradling my stiffening cock and balls in both hands, playing, exploring the blood-filled veins, squeezing & releasing - tantalising the hardness of my manhood. Next she start to kiss a trail from under my balls all the way to the tip of my shaft. The 7 inch path seemed so long. Ending at the tip, she flicked her cute tongue at the oozing precum, sending a shudder down my nerves.

I swear I wanted to grab her head and mouth fuck her by force.

She grabbed my naked ass, and rubbed her beautiful face along my cock, tickling my balls and all with her soft hair; breathing warm caresses on my cock as it left a trail of precum on her face.

Me: *groan* Rach baby..Suck me or kill me......

[You like it? ...to be cont...]

lustarhymes
20-07-2010, 10:08 AM
She grabbed my naked ass, and rubbed her beautiful face along my cock, tickling my balls and all with her soft hair; breathing warm caresses on my cock as it left a trail of precum on her face.

Me: *groan* Rach baby..Suck me or kill me......

She engulfed my whole shaft and sucked me deep without moving up or down. The suction she had on my cock, from base to head, was amazing...

As sudden as she had taken me into her mouth, she pulled my ragin hardon out of her mouth with a pop, smiled and pulled up her jeans. Rach scurried out of the storeroom with her loot of my underwear while giggling, "Hope you enjoyed that little BJ...be good and you'll be rewarded at the end of the day..."

Standing dumbfounded, alone, and with an ultimate hardon, I could only say "What the fuck???"

I zipped up without anything under my jeans and tried to adjust my half-stiffy before walking out to the sales area. Rachel was already serving a customer at the Ladies dept at 1st floor.

Coco walked towards me and asked with a raised brow, "Hope you had a good talk with Rachel..." However, it seemed more of a comment than a genuine question. Nevertheless, I replied, "Yeah. We did talk. Thanks."

Coco: Talk cock ah?
Me: HUH?!!
Coco: Haha...nothing...*winked & walked away*

lustarhymes
20-07-2010, 02:46 PM
The sex tease by Rachel left me high and horny for the afternoon that went by, and it was made worse by Coco's 'unusual' interaction with me...

Like I've said before, that both of us were very close, almost like buddies except she's a gal. So there were still some reservations between us. But that was about to change that day.

Coco was wearing a top which is pretty loose at the neck, and she would so often bent or squat down to adjust the displays or serving customers whenever I'm around. Her breasts seem to be bigger than Rachel's, encased in a black laced bra. She would always catch me looking her downblouse. Funny part is, she never tried to cover herself when she saw me looking her direction. Besides the blood rushing to my cheeks when she just grinned at me for peeping, blood was rushing down to my cock as well.

[Did i mentioned Coco resembled Kenix Kwok, but with a fuller body?] :D
http://www.blike.net/files/frontimage/Bio_KenixKwok_Front.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3583/u1343p28t3d1789566f329d.jpg

lustarhymes
20-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Besides the blood rushing to my cheeks when she just grinned at me for peeping, blood was rushing down to my cock as well.

It was so uncomfortable trying to hide a hardon in a tight jeans, while having to move around and engage with customers (male & female). No underwear means a highly sex induced penis rubbing directly against my jeans and any attempt to adjust the bulge just seemed to make it even bigger.

Some ladies obviously noticed the bulging package. So I spent most of the time standing behind the racks of clothes or the fitting rooms station-table.

But Coco just didn't let me be. She would always stand minimally close to me while chatting with me, and always accidentally brushing my bulge with her hands, thighs, ass...

Once, she even stooped to pick up a piece of clothing and backed her ass into my crotch - mimicking Beyonce's move like rolling her stocking up - and rubbed my hardon with her fleshy ass tilting upwards as she stood again. "It is a crazy afternoon...", I thought.

lustarhymes
20-07-2010, 05:25 PM
"It is a crazy afternoon...", I thought.

What happened in the following events were over a few weeks, but I've stringed the events together with my sexcapade with Rach & Coco to make the reading more enjoyable... ;)

Some of the hot-looking shoppers only added fuel to the sexual-fire within me. Being the Sales period, the manager had instructed to 'close' the fitting rooms from the shoppers, so that there won't be any congestion. But they are allowed to pull on or wear-over the merchandise in front of the large mirrors at the fitting rooms area.

Hence, the arrangement only served to my advantage; or not; that hot-babes start trying tops over their tank/spaghetti tops and then exposing lots of skin when taking the merchandise off. Some revealed tight sexy midriffs with belly piercings; some had their bras play peekaboo.

The best, however, was a young lady, tall, about 1.7m, mixed blood. She wanted to try a white mini skirt, but I told her the fitting rooms in the men's dept are closed too. So she just asked to stand behind the counter; and wear the skirt over her jeans before pulling off her jeans in front of the mirrors!
http://ddfcash.com/PROMO/content/1bd/pics/6709/fulm/002.jpg

What I saw was this: her deep cleavage when trying to pull the skirt over her jeans while standing; and her sexy thong & barely covered ass when she was removing her jeans.

http://galleries.skirtsandpanties.com/033fag/skirtsandpanties_com_009.jpg

http://galleries.karendreams.com/karen-short-denim-skirt/n/1985350

I just stood and stare with both hands covering my hardon.

The liberal shopper even asked how did she look in that tiny skirt!

I almost answered, "I want to PCC already ahh!!!" ;p

lustarhymes
20-07-2010, 05:27 PM
WRT previous post; I'm not spamming, but just trying to illustrate the sex scenes with the galore of 'useful materials' on the WWW. :D

iloveling
20-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Bro, i park here for good already but can dun string the stories together? i'd like it real as sweet pussy pls.

lustarhymes
21-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Bro, i park here for good already but can dun string the stories together? i'd like it real as sweet pussy pls.

The fitting room encounters and visual treats in the boutique are all real, and happens quite often for me to have a constant hardon. But it's just better to write and read, while linking the 'horniness' around the place :D

rhys
21-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Interesting encounters, so not all men who work in retail garment sales have "gay" tendencies... I stand corrected. :)

lustarhymes
21-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Interesting encounters, so not all men who work in retail garment sales have "gay" tendencies... I stand corrected. :)

Definitely. Cos I see male staff (and other bfs/husbands) ogling my partner(s) when they parade sexy clothes outside the fitting room.

And to all bros reading this thread; please share any PCC worthy stories about fitting rooms too...:D

lustarhymes
21-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Approaching end of our work shift, the hardon in my jeans became unbearable; I was shifting from one leg to another behind a rack of clothes, pulling my jeans as low as possible to free whatever space that can be granted to my aching organ. Thoughts of the teasing Rachel filled my mind as I yearned for the moment of release she promised...

Coco noticed me on the bring of explosion and approached me from behind. She snaked a hand over my crotch and whispered in my right ear, “Having some trouble?”

For a second, I had mistook the caress was from Rach; but, the next moment I realised it was Coco's hand grabbing my rock hard erection.

I spun around, only for her to place a finger on my lips and another hand massaging my erection below.

Coco: Shh...you don't want people to see this *her eyes pointed below*
Me: WTF you doing?!! Rachel is...you are... *unable to complete my sentence*
Coco: You've a very nice cock in there...*squeeze*
Me: HEY...stop it! What if Rach sees you...

http://www.isexasian.com/2008/movies/98-fab-12-finger/file/02.mpg

Much as I had fantasized of bonking Coco before, I wasn't sure about cheating on Rach with her mate. I reached down to stop her hand from groping my erection, instead, she grabbed my hand and mashed on her pillowy boobs. “Now what if Rachel sees THIS?, she said. “She never need to know, and I'm just helping you to relieve some tension” *wink*

Temptation to bonk this temptress and to relieve the sexual ache began to creep in, and my determination to be faithful to Rach was starting to diminish.

http://www.kimonocuties.com/video/school_practice/boss/3.mpg

At this instance, our sexy exchange was interrupted by a shopper approaching round the rack of clothes where we were groping each other...

Ryuuken
23-07-2010, 07:15 PM
camping for more of this awesome story :D

lustarhymes
26-07-2010, 05:27 PM
At this instance, our sexy exchange was interrupted by a shopper approaching round the rack of clothes where we were groping each other...

We broke away immediately, but the heat between us was still intense.

Minutes later, Coco SMSed me, "Sori, I din mean to breakup u n Rach. If u can 4giv me, pls come meet me inside =.("

I looked around for Coco, and found her walking into storeroom through the fitting room. She looked back and saw me too, and carried on inside...

lustarhymes
27-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I found Coco inside the storeroom, and she quickly dashed into my arms and cried into my chest.

Coco: I really am sorry about what happened out there...
Me: What's wrong with you?
Coco: I broke up with my bf...caught him with another gal...So thought i could revenge on him likewise

Coco was still crying in my arms as she explained, and I could feel her full breasts pressed against me. I just continued to let her pour out her sorrows with my arms wrapped around her back, stroking her soft hair.

Coco: I'm so sorry...
Me: Nah...you don't have to be, but you did cause quite a stirrr....
Coco: You mean a 'storm'?! You were so f**king hard just now!
Me: Hey...thanks to the sex tease you've been putting up...showing me your tits and all
Coco: So you did like what you see...?
Me: aHem....
Coco: I liked what i saw when you dropped your pants for Rachel...your rock hard dick jutting straight out...
Me: You saw us?!!!
Coco: Do you find me attractive?...You know...my offer still stands

I stared straight into her eyes, and I knew exactly what she meant. But any consequences, were last on my mind or my head below, and the devil has won. I kissed Coco hard on the lips, passionate but furiously, grinding our bodies against each other. We took off all our clothes at record speed and Coco sat on a long table. I sucked on her huge nipples and ample breasts, alternating between both humps in each hand. She was moaning and shaking her head side to side, apparently in ecstacy from the pleasure given to her large breasts.

With my mouth still sucking on one nipple and one hand fondling the other, I rubbed her clit with my thumb and inserted 2 digits into her wet hole. I felt for her sensitive spots and plunged my fingers in & out rapidly. She was really thrashing around now, and arched her back when she came on my hand.

After she has calmed down, I removed my hand covered with her sex-juice from her sloppy hole. Her pussy lips were all puffy and glistened in her own moisture. The horny sight was too overwhelming, and I pulled her ass to the edge of the table, positioning myself to bang this free fuck-toy...

Coco: No wait...!
Me: Now what? Another fucking teasing bitch?!...

[to be continued...]

lustarhymes
27-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Coco: Cool boy...let's do it at the fitting room where we can 'watch' ourselves

She led me quietly out of the storeroom area into the locked dressing room (cubicle), both of us totally naked and holding my hard throbbing cock all the way. Coco faced the mirror and spread her legs, signalling to take me in a standing doggie. Coco's body is not as slim as Rachel's, but her mildly tanned fleshy butt certainly served well for a doggie fuck cushion.

“What're you waiting for? FUCK ME...”, Coco half-pleaded in a sultry voice.

We locked our gaze at each other in the reflection while I was pushing my fuck pole into her wet hole. She was very wet, hence made it easy to push all of my meat into her tight cunt.

Coco: Ooooh...ohhh...your cock...SOoo BIG

I started to bang her hard from behind, and I could see her large breasts swaying back & forth in the mirror. I clamped my hands onto her soft breasts and used the large mounds as love-handle.

Coco: Oh Fuck...you like my boobies?! Fuck me harder...faster...ffff...meeeeeeee

Loud music was pounding in the background. She had closed her eyes and was suppressing her moans with her mouth tightly shut. Nevertheless, I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing my penetrating rod when I was sawing in & out of her. Indeed, she had a very talented pussy compared to Rachel.

Soon enough, I was losing control from Coco's cock-milking pussy massage, and she felt my cock throbbing and start pulsating. As I unsheathed my dick from her pussy, she knelt and pumped my hot cum into her mouth using her hands and lips. She licked her lips and cleaned the rest of my cock with her tongue...

virex
27-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Bro Lustarhymes thanks for coming back and continuing the story!

eagerly anticipating ur next part :)

lustarhymes
28-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Bro Lustarhymes thanks for coming back and continuing the story!

eagerly anticipating ur next part :)

A big THANKS to all bros who have followed and supported my posts, especially those who upz me...Your precious comments, no matter how short or brief, motivates me to keep sharing :)

YingYang
28-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Great story. I'm camping for more

eeemen
28-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Very exciting bro, carry onz pls, thanks, cheers ...............

lustarhymes
03-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Sorry bros, if anyone still looking fowd to my continuation...but been very busy recently and hardly any chance to update my threads...hope bros can help to keep my threads current with any form of contribution. Will be updating again these few days.....

soccerpicks
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
no worries bro we will wait for you....

unsung80
03-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Keep it coming, nice story.

kuyabadung
03-08-2010, 06:21 PM
me cummed in another story, trying to build back some momentum for round 2from your story :p

sabre2f
04-08-2010, 10:01 PM
wahhh...
more more more...

eeemen
21-08-2010, 02:25 AM
We're still waiting patiently for your next updates, hope you've not forgotten bro TS? :D, cheers ...............

cum_on_u
06-09-2010, 12:31 PM
end of story le ma??

lustarhymes
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Too much to tell, too little time...Apologies.

zhot
06-09-2010, 06:19 PM
TS we are all waiting for u. Faster come back.