PDA

View Full Version : WET...WET...PRC MILF $60/1hr/1shot....

Tianxing
04-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Dear brothers...

Cut words short... this MILF, Lily, at 1830hrs at hotel. She came within 15min. We TCSS for a while till we break the ice. She is around 1.54 and her face is ok. When I stripped her (she seems to be shy but yet enjoyed it...), out jump a B-cupped... for a small frame... not bad...Her skin is smooth and fair. At the bathroom, she showered me, cleaned my small bro inside out and suddenly stood up to licking and sucking my nipples. She does not do BJ/BBBJ even capped from what I found out but what the heck, it is fine with me. We semi dried ourselves and when in bed. She came into the mood to have sex. Boy... SHE WAS REALLY WET..WET...WET. While in the process of fucking her, she came with spasm time and time again. She was high with sex. Knowing that she already weaken down as she lie that feeling weak. I pump her and finally ejaculated. She was completely drained. . I felt so satisfied..

Height: 154
weight: 48kg Figure (not bad for a 30 plus)
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching: Nope
catbath: 6/10 Licking nipples not much
Fingering: Outside only (Wet...) ;)
Painting: yesh
BBBJ/BJ: Nope...
AR: Nope
CIM: Nope
FJ: 10/10 she makes sure i enjoy she enjoy,. accomodate to all my position... most important...WET....;)
RTF: YESH. for the wet...wet...wet....;)

You can PM me for her CTC...

Tianxing
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Dear brothers...

Cut words short... this MILF, Lily, at 1830hrs at hotel. She came within 15min. We TCSS for a while till we break the ice. She is around 1.54 and her face is ok. When I stripped her (she seems to be shy but yet enjoyed it...), out jump a B-cupped... for a small frame... not bad...Her skin is smooth and fair. At the bathroom, she showered me, cleaned my small bro inside out and suddenly stood up to licking and sucking my nipples. She does not do BJ/BBBJ even capped from what I found out but what the heck, it is fine with me. We semi dried ourselves and when in bed. She came into the mood to have sex. Boy... SHE WAS REALLY WET..WET...WET. While in the process of fucking her, she came with spasm time and time again. She was high with sex. Knowing that she already weaken down as she lie that feeling weak. I pump her and finally ejaculated. She was completely drained. . I felt so satisfied..

Fingering: Outside only (Wet...)
FJ: 10/10 she makes sure i enjoy she enjoy,. accomodate to all my position... most important...WET....
RTF: YESH. for the wet...wet...wet....

Sorry she only serve chinese speaking brothers... 24 hours standby... haha...

Tianxing
10-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Dear brothers...

Fingering: Outside only (Wet...)
FJ: 10/10 she makes sure i enjoy she enjoy,. accomodate to all my position... most important...WET....
RTF: YESH. for the wet...wet...wet....

Sorry she only serve chinese speaking brothers... 24 hours standby... haha...

PM cleared...

Tianxing
14-07-2010, 09:18 AM
PM cleared... Sorry bro... she is on code red... Next week ok....