PDA

View Full Version : Sex without condom

giocopadrone
03-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Just went to a house in geylang, had the usual girl I always called for the past 3 months, today she actually let me fuck without condom and let me shoot inside also... Is this normal?? Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.

Breadpig
03-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Just went to a house in geylang, had the usual girl I always called for the past 3 months, today she actually let me fuck without condom and let me shoot inside also... Is this normal?? Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.

Well the question is did you did it? If you did, congrats to you cos you might won the first prize of AIDS...How old are you btw to trust a whore? Every regular to them if they wanted to keep they will resort to all kinds of means. They are on pills, so they won't get pregnant. You are putting yourself at risk. Why are you so naive? For goodness sake, please go for a checkup and stop visiting pros and fl.

salmon
03-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Well the question is did you did it? If you did, congrats to you cos you might won the first prize of AIDS...How old are you btw to trust a whore? Every regular to them if they wanted to keep they will resort to all kinds of means. They are on pills, so they won't get pregnant. You are putting yourself at risk. Why are you so naive? For goodness sake, please go for a checkup and stop visiting pros and fl.
totally agree. seriously dude go for a checkup if you really did it.

Jojolee
03-07-2010, 02:55 AM
TS, why do u open 2 treads at about the same time asking the same questions?

Time for u to go for a HIV Screening. I have googled and help u to find those clinics;

http://www.afa.org.sg/anonymous.php

naemlo
03-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.

Ya she loves u deep deep. :D Why on earth stupid ppl like you exist?

peanut123
03-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Ya she loves u deep deep. :D Why on earth stupid ppl like you exist?

That was kinda harsh, but true.

TS, you are too naive. She's a hooker, and you are her customer. How could she have fallen in love with you just because you have been paying to fuck her for 3 months ? She would have fallen in love with a thousand men already.

Even if its love, you still have to take care of your own well-being. Fucking a whore unprotected risks getting all sorts of diseases, including HIV. Don't do it again. Remember, always wear a condom.

trebla
03-07-2010, 01:33 PM
TS i hope you wont feel bad with some of the bro flaming you they just worried that you might get some bugs with the hookers even if they are legal hookers that do regular checkups we wont know if she does raw with other customers... just think of this if she allows you to do her raw there might be ten of you she did allow raw..... if one of them has AIDS youre a goner bro..... always dont allow your small head take lead thats why the bigger head was place on top mah.

Take care and heed other bros advice go for a check up.

dirtbag_26
03-07-2010, 02:20 PM

cheebye!!!!!!!

walau kena fucking no brains

DONT EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AIDS

WHAT IF YOU GET HER PREGNANT??????

"Daddy daddy how you meet mommy ah?"

"I line up behind about 20 or 30 other cocks one day ,and then after they fuck your mother I also fuck your mother!!!! then i shoot inside her and our sperm all mix mix ,but because i am GIOCOPADRONE ,my sperm more strong than other ppl sperm so I WIN!!!! so 9 months later you come out of that cheebye very very easy since got a lot of sperm coat the sides like lubricant, and now when you grow up you can also sell your pussy for a lot of money!!!!"

cernunnos
03-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Even if it's true, you may have her heart but many others have shared her body and you can't know what each of those contacts left her... take a break now from humping, at least till the test results are out and you are clean.

03-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Darn, Aids is no play play. Visit STD Centre at Kelantan Lane (Jalan Besar). $20 and results out in 1 hour. You need 12 weeks window period though.

Yardstick
03-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Hero, i salute you for using your small head to think at such a important moment of your life. Remember this, a moment's of sextisfaction, a lifetime's regret.

bgbgbg
03-07-2010, 05:14 PM
RAW is WAR :mad:

janu
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
It is good to have such a thread up. It is very useful for newbies who are gullible besides being inexperienced, and the sage advice of senior cheongsters would do them lots of good. Information on the tests and clinics are excellent stuff for the poor guys who have second thoughts after the deed too.

However, it is not helpful to zap the poor threadstarters or others who post their misdeeds as it doesnt help them in any way. Worse still, zapping the TS or posters who discuss their misdeeds will discourage others from opening up, or seeking advice in sbf from senior bros.

Let us give the newbies good and firm advice to help them out of their troubled minds and bodies, and do not whip (ie zap) them as they are already troubled.

On another point, those gals in red houses and FLs etc who do give unprotected sex may have other STDs. While the gals may not have HIV, their STDs are passed on to their 'special' customers. While most STDs are curable, some are not and will require life-long treatment, and some though 'cured' may be dormant and will make the customer become 'carriers' and they being unwary will continue to pass the bugs around. So, should these gals be identified? - a very sensitive question/subject - worth discussing too.

Good to talk, ask for help, and give help and advice in this thread.

WLhunter
03-07-2010, 05:52 PM

One year ago i also fucked the angpai BMW (2413m) raw when she said she love me so much and only i get to raw her. can even swallow my cum after i CIM. later found out most of her regulars also get to raw her.

BoLiang
03-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Well, young or old caves in to temptations. However, before you do it next time, just remember that aids will end everything you enjoy now. Be safe to enjoy longer. Dude TS, just bear in mind that you are not special nor exempted from STDs or aids.

Cheers!

beowulf
03-07-2010, 06:54 PM

Those I know, the very nympho ones and willing to risk everything for cash, will aggressively offer raw during second visit or even the very first visit. They are also the most likely disease-laden ones and the ones you want to avoid.

If you tell me you have to wait 3 mths, slight chance you got the real deal. Nevertheless the risk is still there and I am not a love guru or you have encountered a just turned crazy hooker, better go for med check up in all cases.

kurtis
03-07-2010, 08:26 PM
one of my friend had the same kind of service and he was reimbursed with UTI later.

^^

dirtbag_26
03-07-2010, 10:17 PM
However, it is not helpful to zap the poor threadstarters or others who post their misdeeds as it doesnt help them in any way. Worse still, zapping the TS or posters who discuss their misdeeds will discourage others from opening up, or seeking advice in sbf from senior bros.

ya agree ,dun zap ,just SCOLD!!!

TS you want to RAW her wait till she RETIRE

are you ready to start a family????

You think AV will force her abortion or just send her home????

i think you need to make regular trip to thailand then!!!!

giocopadrone
03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Problem is she said she loves me alot, I tried to end this relationship she cried and told me not to leave, she always goes out with me during her off days, I tot she's gonna rip my money when I was out with her but she didn't and even volunteered to pay for the expenses. I told her I can't carry on like this but she told me not to leave her and even said that she willing to end her " career" and goes back to her country. I told her I can't keep visiting her in the house and she even pays for my sessions with her. Apart from this she calls me everyday after her work. I really tried to end this but it's really very hard for me to do it as she is really good to me. I'm really lost and in a dilema now.. Any one here experience this can give some advice? Many thanks!

Jojolee
03-07-2010, 11:20 PM
....... I'm really lost and in a dilema now.. Any one here experience this can give some advice? Many thanks!

Hey sbf Bros, please give TS some guidance if u know anyone who ever experience things like this. Zap or scold him no use also. What's done is done. TS is not here to showcase his raw thing, he only need advices.

TS, i can't advice u anything except to go for a health screening, that's your top priority. I wish u all the best!

seowquan
04-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Nice.... going to take a visit there soon!

hello feifei
04-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Ya bro.

tell her to quit than talk abt love.

she is here to be paid and get f.

if she falls in love with u, how can she still get paid to be f by others.

feels dam strange lah.

but i wish u all the best bro. she could be the one for u .

dirtbag_26
04-07-2010, 01:50 AM
aiyoh

now i feel bad for scolding you... i apologise i just up another bro ,next 24 hrs i up you to say sorry

this case really sound very unusual

she PAY for the session???

ok then i understand already

she WANT you to make her pregnant

bro you hv to decide now if you want to break or to keep fucking her

i dun know if you are serious about her ,but i think she is serious about YOU

is it once or twice she pay for you or many time??? if many time then cannot be she doing with other customer because where she find the money??she have pick YOU

i dun know what this girl is like bcoz all this girls who come to singapore for this,must be for all kind of reason,some good and some bad ,some girls REALLY GOT MENTAL PROBLEM one ,others dun have ,i really dun know

she come from farming family got no money??????or what?????? got boyfriend fuck her pregnant back in thailand so she come to make money to pay for baby?????? got all kind of reason

you need to ask yourself can you get along with her really????

Problem is she said she loves me alot, I tried to end this relationship she cried and told me not to leave, she always goes out with me during her off days, I tot she's gonna rip my money when I was out with her but she didn't and even volunteered to pay for the expenses. I told her I can't carry on like this but she told me not to leave her and even said that she willing to end her " career" and goes back to her country. I told her I can't keep visiting her in the house and she even pays for my sessions with her. Apart from this she calls me everyday after her work. I really tried to end this but it's really very hard for me to do it as she is really good to me. I'm really lost and in a dilema now.. Any one here experience this can give some advice? Many thanks!

Glock
04-07-2010, 02:24 AM
this is actually quite interesting

agree with dirtbag - this girl wants your baby

you like her enough to fuck her

you like her enough to live with her ?

i ask you now , what do you want in a wife ? because "marry a singapore woman just because you are a singapore man" is not a good reason

singapore women are SHIT

(unless you are white , in which case the only shit you will get from them is on your cock when you fuck them anal , and they will definitely let you fuck them anal if you are white)

you scared to face your friend and family with them is it ?

go live in thailand

what do you want to stay in singapore for? so that you can carry rifle every fuck year to protect all the singapore women so that they can be safe to find foreign cocks ? so that singapore is an International City such that foreign cocks can find free holes here ? or is it that singapore women are so special you prepared to wait for the ones who cannot find angmo cock to suck on a full-time basis and decide that they are prepared to settle for a local boy?

you ask her what kind of job you can find in thailand , if she has good answer , then think about it

if she want you to work in singapore to send her money ....... :D

haizdie
04-07-2010, 02:28 AM

i need some advice too. i am in a somewhat similar situation.

batboyz
04-07-2010, 10:00 AM
i need some advice too. i am in a somewhat similar situation.

Please ask the girl the questions have been mentioned above and any other questions that you would ask as if you're getting to know a girl to be your GF.. More importantly, get to know her, by getting to know her, you'll know her intentions sooner or later.

<山雞>
04-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Morning brudder TS,I ever fucked a WL from GL pub RAW before,our relationship is somehow similar as you but NOT deeply in love.I've done a checkup after tat and luckily never strike the "Tau Pio"(First prize).That time still young thats y small head thinks b4 the big head.
My advise to you is to go and have a check up as soon after the window period.IF u are lucky to siam away this time,and after she have quit this "career",bring her do a full body check up,confirm everything is fine,then u can fuck her RAW.

Elliot
04-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm really lost and in a dilema now.. Any one here experience this can give some advice? Many thanks!

I would first look back on myself and see what is it about me that draws her. Am I that good to her, or do I appear gullible ? Why is she making such an effort ? Paying for dates and free sex also.

Think long and hard. You have no way of knowing if you are the only one that is getting this specials from her.

maulsith
04-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Don't ever take the risk and gamble with your life with it..

iceage
04-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Is this normal?? Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.

Yeah. I think she loves you so much that she wants to share all her good and bad things with you (including AIDS, STDs, etc) :)

hock19
04-07-2010, 01:47 PM

Where is she from. Some bro mentions Thailand.

If she is from China or Malaysia, generally they are here for the money although I have come across one or 2 who has some feelings for you; but still they have a down to early sense of reality

If from Thailand, they seem to be more emotional and let their hearts rule their brains.

From what I read, if she is from Thailand, it could be pretty real.

giocopadrone
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes she's from Thai

viper85
04-07-2010, 02:14 PM

From what u described...high chance she has feelings for u...however...think abt when she returns...it`s gonna get troublesome and worriesome...

Also, just because she has feelings for u and let u RAW...doesn`t mean she also won`t let others raw(Maybe due to long time regulars or other reasons)

Advice would be perhaps let time roll out and see how things goes...but when she returns, try to end it there!

gemvip
04-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Bro giocopadrone.

I had 3 encounters for this when I was an expat in oversea. I even stayed with one of them for 3 years. For the other 2 girls I was not sure about their situation after I stopped the relationship. But for the one who I had lived with for 3 years, would called me on my birthday after we parted until she eventually got married.

My advice is to stop it as soon as possible. Even the girl is truly expressing herself, can you really maintain the relationsip? There are much more cosiderations then you can anticipate. It is unfair for the girl. But you have to have a good talk with the girl and handle the situation carefully. Some girls really do stupid thing. As a man you have to do what you have to do.

ian pa lai
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Bro how old are you btw... I ever experience same things long time ago and after sometimes the feeling will just fade off...How many time you do raw and shoot inside her?

peanut123
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Guys, are you willing to accept a hooker as a wife ? If yes, then ask her to stop being a hooker and you can then have a normal relationship with her.

If no, then its not going to work out and so get the hell out of there. It is possible that she really loves you, but you must be able to accept her career choice.

giocopadrone
04-07-2010, 04:13 PM
I admit that I do love her, I don't mind what she is working as, of cos I will feel jealous and stuff like that.. I know it's not what she wants she had no choice. I really wish to maintain this relationship and I don't mind going back with her in the near future cause I know she will not be able to return after her permit ends

JayBee Vampire
04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
hmmm bro... my advise is just leave her...
or if she is really want you OR u cannot leave her... take her to health screening...
and start your family...

avgalslover
04-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I admit that I do love her, I don't mind what she is working as, of cos I will feel jealous and stuff like that.. I know it's not what she wants she had no choice. I really wish to maintain this relationship and I don't mind going back with her in the near future cause I know she will not be able to return after her permit ends

I had to come in at this point.... Bro, read up my story.

batboyz
04-07-2010, 09:08 PM
... cause I know she will not be able to return after her permit ends

She can come back to SG as a tourist after a certain period of time.

pyramus
04-07-2010, 09:31 PM

I had but not in singapore but in my home country about 7 yrs ago. I know what ur going through but in the end I still ended that relationship.

haizdie
04-07-2010, 09:39 PM
She can come back to SG as a tourist after a certain period of time.

how long after is the certain period of time? anyway any bros encounter GL relationship before and mind sharing? the lady i'm hanging out with doesn't ask for anything from me and she pay for her own expenses. she doesn't seem to be after anything from me. i'm certainly confused. pls help.

BeastMaster
04-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Crazy to go raw .... pls don risk it no worth it :eek:

brightness83
04-07-2010, 11:12 PM

Only time will tell...Go for a check up before you make any decision! Be Smart! Have the Wisdom to think!

peanut123
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM

Bro, I don't think this is love. Love is not something that comes with 3 months of paid sex. What you have, I think, is infactuation, or simply, a crush, puppy love, or watever you choose to call it.

This impedes judgement. This is clear from your statement that you don't mind what she does ( are you kidding ? Every self-respecting man minds his wife being a hooker. Why do you think calling someone's wife or gf a whore is such a terrible insult ? ).

And I don't think she had no choice. She could have worked as a waitress in Singapore making $1000 per month, like so many foreigners in our service industry, and slowly work her way up. But she chose to be a hooker making 10 times that amount. It's a choice she made : money over everything else.

Once reality sinks in, you will think differently. Don't jump into the ocean or you might drown.

jacky43
05-07-2010, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=giocopadrone;4989770]Problem is she said she loves me alot, I tried to end this relationship she cried and told me not to leave, she always goes out with me during her off days, I tot she's gonna rip my money when I was out with her but she didn't and even volunteered to pay for the expenses. I told her I can't carry on like this but she told me not to leave her and even said that she willing to end her " career" and goes back to her country.
--------
Raw is war, being written everywhere seem ages. I would like to touch on the love part. Non locals WL r looking into the long term, if she can hook up a local single man. It is as good as striking TOTO.

No $is all right, she had the monies, solong she can get legal stay in this country, where she can further her biz, not necessary illegal 1s. Q is, r local guys dumb?

Eg, Yrs ago, a PRC FL delighted i'm homeboy, she only tone down after told her i am married. Then, i recalled she was interested about CPF and housing next of kins.

SEX w/o cd is 1such KC trap sex workers will use, all men pls use CDs it is necessary. Personally, i really don't feel obstruction of any kinds during inter course.

End of days, no women wish to work this trade for lifes. Can jump up shores, do not hesitate but, another Q is she really in love with me? This need time to discover the truth, along the way we may not b able to handle the truth.

Hope this help to all brothers, locals and non locals.

devil9992002
05-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Bro, RAW is WAR !!!

They're out there to make $$$, not love to you. You have sex with them when you pay them $$$ !!!

Feelings will develop over time, but history tells us it always repeats itself. Not many are happily married and forever after !!!

Take care and good luck (in not getting from the women) !!!

hello feifei
06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=giocopadrone;4989770]Problem is she said she loves me alot, I tried to end this relationship she cried and told me not to leave, she always goes out with me during her off days, I tot she's gonna rip my money when I was out with her but she didn't and even volunteered to pay for the expenses. I told her I can't carry on like this but she told me not to leave her and even said that she willing to end her " career" and goes back to her country.
--------
Raw is war, being written everywhere seem ages. I would like to touch on the love part. Non locals WL r looking into the long term, if she can hook up a local single man. It is as good as striking TOTO.

No $is all right, she had the monies, solong she can get legal stay in this country, where she can further her biz, not necessary illegal 1s. Q is, r local guys dumb?

Eg, Yrs ago, a PRC FL delighted i'm homeboy, she only tone down after told her i am married. Then, i recalled she was interested about CPF and housing next of kins.

SEX w/o cd is 1such KC trap sex workers will use, all men pls use CDs it is necessary. Personally, i really don't feel obstruction of any kinds during inter course.

End of days, no women wish to work this trade for lifes. Can jump up shores, do not hesitate but, another Q is she really in love with me? This need time to discover the truth, along the way we may not b able to handle the truth.

Hope this help to all brothers, locals and non locals.

thanks for sharing bro !!!

Bebertov
07-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Can't really blame this bro la.. as he is quite naive la.. G girls all KC 9696 .. not for faint hearted.. RAW IS WAR La... pls go kelantan check up

alanlee
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM
My experience is that a surprising number of girls will allow raw.

I try to avoid girls that are too popular (good service), high chance she allows raw.

Because I'm quite yandao, quite a few girls want to be my 'girlfriend', allow to fuck raw, no need to give extra money. Like TS, the girl also pay for my session. I'm not saying this to show off but just to let bros know that WL are normal human beings who can get attracted to gd-looking customers.

As for me, I never raw, but my story should warn you that another yandao guy with charm may not be as scared as me and chiong. In fact, some of my friends ONLY fuck raw, unless they heard beforehand the girl is 'dirty'.

Just imagine you are the girl, all your customer are lao uncle. Sure you don't mind two or threee yandao kia to fuck raw right? After all, you think to yourself, where got so suay?

The temptation to fuck raw is always there because the chances that the girl has STD is slim (referring only for legal because of health check-up). As for illegal, please forget about RAW, I can tell you confirm have STD. For Fl or pub - confirm can raw.

kioe88
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Which lorong, house no? u probably won't get anything since it is fairly low (percentage wise) to get aids through vaginal intercourse... but always protect urself....

ian pa lai
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
My experience is that a surprising number of girls will allow raw.

I try to avoid girls that are too popular (good service), high chance she allows raw.

Because I'm quite yandao, quite a few girls want to be my 'girlfriend', allow to fuck raw, no need to give extra money. Like TS, the girl also pay for my session. I'm not saying this to show off but just to let bros know that WL are normal human beings who can get attracted to gd-looking customers.

As for me, I never raw, but my story should warn you that another yandao guy with charm may not be as scared as me and chiong. In fact, some of my friends ONLY fuck raw, unless they heard beforehand the girl is 'dirty'.

Just imagine you are the girl, all your customer are lao uncle. Sure you don't mind two or threee yandao kia to fuck raw right? After all, you think to yourself, where got so suay?

The temptation to fuck raw is always there because the chances that the girl has STD is slim (referring only for legal because of health check-up). As for illegal, please forget about RAW, I can tell you confirm have STD. For Fl or pub - confirm can raw.

Wow how good looking can you be bro.... lol... so you cheong geylang often? Maybe we can cheong together and you help me bargain the price with the prc since you good looking... hehe

zzxxzzxx
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
i agree with alan.....he is saying the truth.....i have many frens who get such special treatmt cos they yandao.....

naemlo
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM

i agree with alan.....he is saying the truth.....i have many frens who get such special treatmt cos they yandao.....

Old man, no hair, big beer tummy like me also yan dao kia.... I have a lot of gers want to be my gf too. I not bullshitting, they even want me to shoot inside to have baby but old man know what is right and wrong. They are WL, I am not the only sex partner and having sex with no condom is a risk I will never take.... Use your brain, use your brain, men with money are always yan dao kia. :rolleyes:

jacky43
08-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Until now, outside session goes with CD. I'm being wondering. Are sex workers main concern in getting VD HIV?

I put myself into their shoes, hardly not i will b most afraid of pregancy. On the other hand, customers paid good request RAW. Monies to made, why not take the job? Long term solution is go for women operations get rid of that thing. On pills, lead to side effects not really good idea. This could b another reason of WLs disappear fr brothels, reappear yrs later needing time to recover.

Nowonder saw few WLs with long scar over stomachs. Infact PRC FLs sofar none i encounter with scar on their stomach.

Whatever, sex workers thing not our concern, we r men customers wanting sex and free of worry in getting dirty disases. CD on fire away, never do Raw with any1 we do not trust, include drinking bonking buddies.

newyorker88
08-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Until now, outside session goes with CD. I'm being wondering. Are sex workers main concern in getting VD HIV?

Whatever, sex workers thing not our concern, we r men customers wanting sex and free of worry in getting dirty disases. CD on fire away, never do Raw with any1 we do not trust, include drinking bonking buddies.

RAW is WAR, dont for a while of fun, then regret your whole life. There are many STDs other than HIV....

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.

alanlee
08-07-2010, 07:48 PM
naemlo: i think your point everyone know - give a lot of money sure can. to clarify, the point I'm making is that even when you don't give a lot of money also can if you are attractive so don't be naive and think that you are the only one even when it seems like the girl ha sno monetary benefit.

the purpose of my post is to encourage safe sex, that's all. if you want to RAW with girls, depend on your own skill, I won't help.

If bros are interested, I will put down some names of the girls that are 'safe', confirm must use condom, those that offer me before, I won't list.

Jonsgt
08-07-2010, 07:48 PM
maybe few years later got 1 kid come to you call you daddy sia..... :O

Dettolboy_77
08-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Don't let the small head overrule your big head. THINK THRICE. Is it worth the moment of thrill and eventually led to regret.

kelveto
09-07-2010, 12:35 AM

The fact is she doesn't love you. She likes you a lot. That's normal. It happens when you two fucked a lot. It's best not to stick to one girl too long. Before you guys burn on the stake, I wonder if you guys ever fucked Wei Wei or Moon. They are both PRC Cat 150 gals.
When I fucked them, I sucked their chee bye so badly, they put my DIDI in their pussy. After that, we always had sex without condom. One day, when I decided to take on another girl after fucking Wei Wei (she has returned to China last year), Wei Wei asked me if I wear condom with the other girls. Of course, I did. But I didn't with Moon.
I would advise bros to use a condom and not condemn others who don't. Get the facts right first. There is no safe sex. There is only safer sex. A condom is like the nettings on a tennis racket. The virus can go through. It prevents pregnancy when used properly but it DOES NOT prevent AIDS. Get that one right first. This is assuming the condom they used is not expired, there are no micro voids on the condoms from blowjob, etc.
So all you bros are at risk. I decided to stop the scene as I prefer to fuck girls at clubs without paying for it. It takes more skill but it builts my confidence with women more. I no longer believe in paying a lady to give me pleasure. But I sure as hell, don't judge anymore who wants to boink the shit out of those geylang gals.
I miss the Malaysian gals. Things has went downhill after they left. Sigh! Does any bro know if Ching Ching and OG are still plying their trade?

Cheers

jacky43
09-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Many yrs ago, a session with a PT WL, no name pls! Middle of bonking, i think i was not on prime, told her continue next time. She might have misunderstood, she told me Raw can but, b4 shooting withdraw cause she is not on pills.

I was even more scare, told her next time, warm weather cannot performed. Of course no RTF.

Thinking back, i grad at the last moment i used mine big head. There is no such thing as free food, it may come with a heavy price. Problems with this SIN is it cannot b put away, no choice but to constant remind ourseleves of not doing RAW with strangers.

Manchester-City
09-07-2010, 02:35 PM
The fact is she doesn't love you. She likes you a lot. That's normal. It happens when you two fucked a lot. It's best not to stick to one girl too long. Before you guys burn on the stake, I wonder if you guys ever fucked Wei Wei or Moon. They are both PRC Cat 150 gals.
When I fucked them, I sucked their chee bye so badly, they put my DIDI in their pussy. After that, we always had sex without condom. One day, when I decided to take on another girl after fucking Wei Wei (she has returned to China last year), Wei Wei asked me if I wear condom with the other girls. Of course, I did. But I didn't with Moon.
I would advise bros to use a condom and not condemn others who don't. Get the facts right first. There is no safe sex. There is only safer sex. A condom is like the nettings on a tennis racket. The virus can go through. It prevents pregnancy when used properly but it DOES NOT prevent AIDS. Get that one right first. This is assuming the condom they used is not expired, there are no micro voids on the condoms from blowjob, etc.
So all you bros are at risk. I decided to stop the scene as I prefer to fuck girls at clubs without paying for it. It takes more skill but it builts my confidence with women more. I no longer believe in paying a lady to give me pleasure. But I sure as hell, don't judge anymore who wants to boink the shit out of those geylang gals.
I miss the Malaysian gals. Things has went downhill after they left. Sigh! Does any bro know if Ching Ching and OG are still plying their trade?

Cheers

eh, is that MOON the one in 1654a? is she stil working?

alanlee
09-07-2010, 05:50 PM

Cheers

Indeed, get your facts rights. AIDS happens after you get HIV. A condom won't prevent AIDS, it prevents HIV transmisson. Fact:

"Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing heterosexual sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Research on the effectiveness of latex condoms in preventing heterosexual transmission is both comprehensive and conclusive."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/prevention.htm

'Condemn' is a strong word. But whether you are having sex with a prostitute or casual fling, the responsible thing to do is to use a condom. It effectively prevents (nothing is 100 per cent) the spread of STD and HIV.

So if you don't use a condom, you're an irresponsible fucker and an asshole, that's all. It is thanks to the people that don't use condoms that there is such a widespread of STD and HIV.

Ninja_Assassin
10-07-2010, 02:55 AM
When i first started cheonging more than 30 years ago where got such thing as condom? Every session was done raw. :)
Guess I have been lucky so far. :p

peanut123
10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Bro Kelveto, you are a reckless and ignorant moron. Yes, the word moron befits you.

Let me correct the rubbish you are spewing.

A condom is not like a tennis racket net. There is no such thing as micropores that allows HIV to pass through. This is rubbish and misinformation spread by the religious nuts to discourage pre-marital sex.

HIV is transmitted in a liquid. HIV cannot pass through as long as the liquid is unable to pass through the condom. As long as the condom is not broken, it is IMPOSSIBLE for HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) to pass through them.

Its unbelievable that you base your sexual activities on this dangerous untruth. If you want to be stupid, feel free to remain stupid but don't try to pass off your nonsensical misinfo to fellow bros.

If another equally ignorant bro were to believe you, he might end up making the biggest mistake of his life. For that, I zapped you.

Cheers

peanut123
10-07-2010, 01:02 PM
When i first started cheonging more than 30 years ago where got such thing as condom? Every session was done raw. :)
Guess I have been lucky so far. :p

Yes, but luck runs out. Don't forget that HIV was discovered only in the 1980s. It only became widespread in Singapore in the 1990s or so. It would have been much safer to bonk raw during those times before it became widespread, but not now.

dirtbag_26
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Yes, but luck runs out. Don't forget that HIV was discovered only in the 1980s. It only became widespread in Singapore in the 1990s or so. It would have been much safer to bonk raw during those times before it became widespread, but not now.

wat i dun understand is how come so many ppl not scare got a lot of baby wanting to call him Daddy?? even if not scared STD ,why so sure the FL will abort or not get pregnant if you do raw????

naemlo
10-07-2010, 01:21 PM
A condom is like the nettings on a tennis racket. The virus can go through. It prevents pregnancy when used properly but it DOES NOT prevent AIDS. Get that one right first.

a few samsters here had verbally fucked u....but still I need to add mine, where the hell did u get the info, condom like tennis racket which can prevent only pregnancy. :eek: moron...

cpaint69
10-07-2010, 11:06 PM
.....even if not scared STD ,why so sure the FL will abort or not get pregnant if you do raw????
Because most of the WL in GL is on pills, so no worry of getting pregnant even if you shot into them.

dirtbag_26
10-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Because most of the WL in GL is on pills, so no worry of getting pregnant even if you shot into them.

hahaha but pills not always 100% right bro??

and then some more if she is trying to "trap" a bro maybe she purposely dont take pills when she know the bro she want to trap is coming to fuck her???

cpaint69
11-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Every month the WL will have to go for medical check-up and that includes pregnacy test. Once they are tested positive, they will be asked to leave Singapore asap. So I really doubt the PRC WL will be stupid enough to purposely get pregnabt to 'trap' any bros. They got all to loose and nothing to gain once they are forced to leave Singapore.

dirtbag_26
11-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Every month the WL will have to go for medical check-up and that includes pregnacy test. Once they are tested positive, they will be asked to leave Singapore asap. So I really doubt the PRC WL will be stupid enough to purposely get pregnabt to 'trap' any bros. They got all to loose and nothing to gain once they are forced to leave Singapore.

bro cpaint that is only if they are as smart as you!!!

i dun think a lot of these girl very "smart" and can think things very well ,otherwise they not stupid enough to let bros RAW them already!!!!

and TS is talking about thai girl ,i think the thai girl more "emotional" and not like the PRC probably more smarter about making money

rivcale
11-07-2010, 01:33 AM
wah, i'm quite stunned by so many people who actually dare to do raw with prostitutes.

I dont even trust ONS, or my gf... let alone FL and prostitutes....

dude, a lot of STDs around, yeast infections, etc etc that can inconvenience ur life.

Not to mention HIV/AIDS which is simply an incurable disease....
be safe! Always wear condoms for safer sex!

havana
11-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Saw this poster which shows a few man wearing rain coat entering a cave(a real cave:)) in one of the house @ Petain road.
Just to share with those who havent see it yet. And this is what is written....

"Cover yourself before entering the unknown cave. Many others have visited before":rolleyes:

discoverychanel
11-07-2010, 01:41 AM
hey ...rem SHE'S A PRO....PROFESIONAL PROSTITUE...she wants ur $$$$...ur dick is just the means to ur $$$....since u have put ur dick in raw...go check...less u bear consequence of ur naive raw act..!....tats some words for u to reflect on....its fun we are after...don't let fun turn frown!

wtfuad
11-07-2010, 02:54 PM

Cheers

Did u know there's a newspaper article recently stating that Swingers belong to a higher risk group that prostitutes??????? Who say that prostitutes are dirtier than the rest? It's because ppl think girls in clubs are "cleaner" that's why they engage in a more dangerous form of unprotected sex. Like what AFA says, only bonk a girl raw if u truly know her status.

avfan
11-07-2010, 04:25 PM
I dont even trust ONS, or my gf... let alone FL and prostitutes....

Agree bro.. u can never know if ur GF have done raw before with her previous BF.. unless u r dead sure that she's still a true-blue virgin.. wats more a prostitute..

Glenglen
12-07-2010, 04:17 PM
too all the experienced bros i have a question i needed badly for u all to answer me!!!! I visited 2 prostitude about 2 month ago and had bbbj(sex with condoms of coz) and now i heard hiv can be pass through from unprotected oral sex!!
and now i am worried!! should i be worried?? as in do u guys have unprotected oral sex as well?? or it's just me??

avfan
13-07-2010, 06:01 PM
too all the experienced bros i have a question i needed badly for u all to answer me!!!! I visited 2 prostitude about 2 month ago and had bbbj(sex with condoms of coz) and now i heard hiv can be pass through from unprotected oral sex!!
and now i am worried!! should i be worried?? as in do u guys have unprotected oral sex as well?? or it's just me??

HIV can still pass thru BBBJ if u hv an open wound on ur dicky or balls-skin(if she got suck/lick ur balls too).. Possible too, if the FL hv open wound too on her mouth/lips/tongue.. If the gal BBBJ u too aggresively until u can feel pain from her teeth, ask her to slow down or even stop incase she scratches-off ur dicky skin.. Well, if u're a safety freak u can always opt for BJ..

Hope this helps...

rivcale
13-07-2010, 10:49 PM

unprotected oral sex is not that bad. studies are not conclusive, major studies cannot prove oral sex can transmit HIVs, but also cannot prove it cannot transmit HIVs....

if u want to be safe, best to cover.

confucius
14-07-2010, 09:51 AM
unprotected oral sex definitely can transmit HIV, though the is lower than vaginal or anal sex. any cuts or bleed in the oral mucosa add to the risk. furthermore, oral sex is can transmit chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhoea and syphillis which in themselves increase the risk of HIV tranmission orally by 10 fold

asking others if they do bbbj will provide you with a false sense of security. just because others do it doesnt make it any less riskier

Synn00
14-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Bro giocopadrone, have you went for check up already ? And are you still going raw on her ? For her sake and yours, don't have unprotected sex anymore and go have a checkup.

peanut123
14-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Many guys have BBBJ simply because it feels great and the risk is very low for HIV ( commonly quoted statistics is 1 in 20000 of getting HIV infection ie 0.005%. Risk of other STDs is quite high, however ). It is generally accepted that saliva does not contain a high enough HIV load to cause an infection. In fact, enzymes in saliva seem to inhibit HIV, so things are looking good *theoretically*.

HOWEVER, this changes when the WL has sores, cuts, blisters in her mouth, or bleeding gums. When blood mixes with her saliva, the risk increases greatly.

Some bro said that your dick needs to have a cut for you to be infected. This is not true at all. HIV passes through the thin tender foreskin area (which is why circumcised men, who have no foreskin, have a lower risk of infection) and the moist area of the urethra opening ( ie, the dickhole area ). So you are at risk ( albeit low risk ) even if your dick has no open wound.

So, what does this all mean ? Simply, its up to you to decide if the pleasure is worth the risk. Some people find the thrill of an adrenaline rush worth the risk of jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping, while others find the satisfaction of conquering mountains worth the risk of avalanches and death by exposure.

Each day, you cross a street or drive a car or take a bus and find it worth the risk of dying in an accident. Or you eat a Big Mac with Fries and find it worth the risk of getting fat or getting a heart-attack.

BBBJ is just another risk-vs-benefit decision you make.

Glenglen
14-07-2010, 07:51 PM
thx bro for all the info. i think i need a check up to assure myself.. damn!

dunworri
14-07-2010, 08:21 PM
thx bro for all the info. i think i need a check up to assure myself.. damn!

bro,not thinking!Must go for check up immediately..

baoroy
14-07-2010, 08:50 PM
hi bros,

i'm new here but however i'm not new to such topic...

best to have protected sex then you pass to someone you really love...

BBBJ with CD is accepted for me... but sex without protection is to much...

i remember once i go V3 and bring 1 chick out... we're both drunk and have raw for few mins... i suddenly wake up and pull out for a cd...

when for the test 2 month later and result is negetive... (Lucky me)

but even till now i still scare of that incident...

make love lesser with my GF... like 6 months already never dare to touch her...

so protect yourself is very important.:(

MPJB
15-07-2010, 08:01 PM
can't imagine we still got this kinda naive boy over here..:eek:
salute

avfan
16-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Some bro said that your dick needs to have a cut for you to be infected. This is not true at all.

Tks for the info bro.. guess I'm not knowledgable enuf in this STD/HIV infection thing..

Fatboy39
21-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Dear bro TS,

I don’t like to scare people but here’s a story:

There was this lady 2 years ago I read in the Malaysian papers when I was there, she had HIV. She would get her last customer to intro to someone else and to each one of them say that they are the special one and give them raw. She even has personal website which newspaper did not disclose. Before she go back PRC she SMS all her contacts and said “congrats, you all now have AIDS” :eek: and published the numbers of her victims in her site! Also, last year I heard similar story in SG. Don’t know if it’s her again or is this method popular among HIV vengeful WLs.

So please bro TS, let us have her name and give us the house no so that we don’t bonk her. You don’t report her to her OKT, other bros want to report her so that everyone can bonk with a peace of mind. For goodness sake also, don’t go around spreading your suspected STD for now :mad:. Go medical checkup and look under PCR test in Wikipedia.org. It can reduce the checkup time after exposure to 2 weeks. I’m sure SG offers it because our country has the best medical facilities.

We are all horny but Kiasi. So please do us a favor and let us know the outcome.

Thanks for being honest and let us bros be aware of such happenings.

Good luck, I hope to see you write more FRs for 30 years to cum..!:D

Jojolee
23-07-2010, 01:41 AM
A similar thread by similar nick >>> Sex without condom (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192787)

Glenglen
24-07-2010, 10:17 PM
How safe is sex with condom actually?

aczeta76
24-07-2010, 10:29 PM

Helloz... no qualifier ler..

It depends on who is the other party dodo

HotSpot881
25-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Fucking a whore is a gamble oredy.

Fucking with a condom reduces the risk compare to one without only.
All who vist prostitute still got to visit DSC for annual check up. I suppose.

Some whore will let u fuck raw to keep regular customer, and will say u the ONLY one allow raw just to made u feel "privileged" and "exclusive".
In actual fact, she treat ALL regular the same.. hah ha ( the only time u know u kanna SCREWED is one of the result of your annual checkup)

Gaofar
26-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Long time never come back and write in already...

To TS: Don't even think about getting a WL as your future wife.. I don't care if you are madly in love with her or vice versa because that will never work out..

Now you might have this wonderful feeling, all lovey and 110% of devotion to her, aka willing to die for her type.. Trust me, when the dust settles down you will laugh or probably dead after reviewing your past actions..

You will never really trust a WL, even though she comes clean and start a family with you, because you will always never believe her. Let's face it, that girl must be rather pretty if she can do this line right? Thus if let's say now she marries you and be with you, won't you be thinking and wondering what she's doing whenever she's not with you, due to because of her "past history" and her attractiveness?

I sincerely believe that a wife is suppose to be someone you can trust, not someone you have to keep constantly checking on her whenever she is not around with you..

I know all these as I've been through what you are going through now, and more..

Sure, there are people says that perseverance is key to all relationships but this is not one of them..

Cheers and regards

Gaofar
26-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Saw this poster which shows a few man wearing rain coat entering a cave(a real cave:)) in one of the house @ Petain road.
Just to share with those who havent see it yet. And this is what is written....

"Cover yourself before entering the unknown cave. Many others have visited before":rolleyes:

Hahahaha!! This is so hilarious! I've got to see this poster as it's so aptly put.. :D

kumsiatiko
26-07-2010, 05:45 PM

Bro giocopadrone,can sharing which Lor and House number:)

Bebertov
26-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Long time never come back and write in already...

To TS: Don't even think about getting a WL as your future wife.. I don't care if you are madly in love with her or vice versa because that will never work out..

Now you might have this wonderful feeling, all lovey and 110% of devotion to her, aka willing to die for her type.. Trust me, when the dust settles down you will laugh or probably dead after reviewing your past actions..

You will never really trust a WL, even though she comes clean and start a family with you, because you will always never believe her. Let's face it, that girl must be rather pretty if she can do this line right? Thus if let's say now she marries you and be with you, won't you be thinking and wondering what she's doing whenever she's not with you, due to because of her "past history" and her attractiveness?

I sincerely believe that a wife is suppose to be someone you can trust, not someone you have to keep constantly checking on her whenever she is not around with you..

I know all these as I've been through what you are going through now, and more..

Sure, there are people says that perseverance is key to all relationships but this is not one of them..

Cheers and regards

Really kind of you to share your exp here.. but I have a feeling that it might go on deaf ears since ts is truly madly deeply in love with her... come to think of it when this thing happen to you way back.. did u heed wat your friends say ?? or you just plant your head into it knowing well it won't work ??

brucelow2207
27-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Really kind of you to share your exp here.. but I have a feeling that it might go on deaf ears since ts is truly madly deeply in love with her... come to think of it when this thing happen to you way back.. did u heed wat your friends say ?? or you just plant your head into it knowing well it won't work ??

For all bros out there, i believe there is still some (although very, very minimum) prositute really are faithful and sincere...
Quote 1 'real' case for 1 of my frd...i even attend his wedding dinner 3 years ago...he is now a happy father of 2 childrens, his wife is a good n attentive housewife looking after house-chores, childrens..

Bebertov
27-07-2010, 05:13 PM
For all bros out there, i believe there is still some (although very, very minimum) prositute really are faithful and sincere...
Quote 1 'real' case for 1 of my frd...i even attend his wedding dinner 3 years ago...he is now a happy father of 2 childrens, his wife is a good n attentive housewife looking after house-chores, childrens..

:D... Same as Singapore Pools TOTO... So many ppl buy . but who kenna ?? someone out there ?? SP always say 2 or 3 ppl kenna but WHO ?? of course I am not saying that there are no happy ending but how many ?? and your friend , he must have gone though a lot to reach where he is now.... Kudos to him....:D

hock19
27-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Bro giocopadrone,can sharing which Lor and House number:)

Yeah bro - can you advise which house. No need to name the gal.

QuekQuek
30-07-2010, 01:48 AM

I agree this happy finale is far and doesn't occur frequently. Best to not to hope for this kind of thing. Enjoy the Fuck and then Fuck Off, that's my policy.

brucelow2207
30-07-2010, 10:30 AM
I agree this happy finale is far and doesn't occur frequently. Best to not to hope for this kind of thing. Enjoy the Fuck and then Fuck Off, that's my policy.

Yes, for me 110% i will not marry FL!
But, i still kudo to my frd for his courage...:D

alanlee
30-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Fucking a whore is a gamble oredy.

Fucking with a condom reduces the risk compare to one without only.
All who vist prostitute still got to visit DSC for annual check up. I suppose.

Some whore will let u fuck raw to keep regular customer, and will say u the ONLY one allow raw just to made u feel "privileged" and "exclusive".
In actual fact, she treat ALL regular the same.. hah ha ( the only time u know u kanna SCREWED is one of the result of your annual checkup)

don't talk cock if u know nuts leh. there is a huge difference between fucking with a condom and without, not just reduce the risk. if just reduce the risk than might as well don't wear. and the legal pros go for check-up every month, not every year.

Sexi_Boy
30-07-2010, 02:22 PM
welcome to the world of AIDS.

PeterTheGOD
28-08-2010, 02:40 AM
For this topics, I know somebody who has the answer to this question.. As he had tried raw in many house before according to his FR.. Not good to revealed his name but I can give a hint.. It a type of 4 eyes snake.. If U can get him???

firejalan
28-08-2010, 08:31 AM
quite long ago, i went to this massage place in Geylang, near lor 40 +
big pl, in uniform, got guy / female massager, full body and foot massage
so I thot this pl shld be for pure massage.
Halfway thru, she ask if wan HJ, had a suprise, me so naive !!
as i only wan massage, told her i only do FJ, not HJ,
thot can ward her off as she complain here only HJ, so there is no condom
but after i insist i only do FJ.
She actually offer Raw
ME more shock!!
she say only reg she will offer raw,
but for me she will offer raw too.
quite v v tempting, as i was quite high already,
and noone ever offer my raw b4.
I still say NO, she so v v damn piss off,
can't blame her

so it is not just reg get raw,
if the gal really wan $$, she wil offer raw too.

Ninja_Assassin
29-08-2010, 03:38 PM

Personally I feel that no difference between BBBJ and RAW.
If you had done BBBJ then whether use condom or not does not matter liao.
Wanna use condom for FJ then blowjob oso use condom for covered BJ.

Up to your choice whether you wanna be commando or admin clerk :D

Doomas
29-08-2010, 06:11 PM
I married a WL. Best thing that ever happened to me. I have a lovely home and lovely wife tho I still cheong once in a while, hehehe

QUOTE=Gaofar;5055962]Long time never come back and write in already...

Cheers and regards[/QUOTE]

hippo_potamus
29-08-2010, 06:23 PM
In my opinion, raw is just a bit safer than without it.

We do frenching, CIM, BBJ and other stuff which puts us in contact with her body fluids. Also even if you use a condom, 10% of your dick is still expose, not including your balls. All these have hair pores which allow STD to enter.

So in conclusion, you're protecting her, not protecting you.

cyberhack
29-08-2010, 10:16 PM
I did raw once when high on drinks. And rightly as the other bro said, the thought of AIDS scare the shit out of me.

The anxiety was killing and finally went for a test couple of months later. Luckily, result came out negative.

Since then, I swore off doing RAW again.

hock19
30-08-2010, 02:54 PM
I did raw once when high on drinks. And rightly as the other bro said, the thought of AIDS scare the shit out of me.

The anxiety was killing and finally went for a test couple of months later. Luckily, result came out negative.

Until the next time when your smaller brain gets more blood than your larger brain!!! ha ha

unfit
30-08-2010, 06:40 PM

Prevention is always better than cure...

Life is short play hard but bonk safe...

Cheers Bro...

walao
05-09-2010, 01:11 AM

Very similar experience...the title of my story is "Ah Tip"...

This happened in the year 2002, L18H18G18...(dont believe ask the boss there about this partiular WL he had in his house that year...I would say..She is the WORST Performer among the chickens in GL YET the MOST BEAUTIFUL one in the district of Geylang (that includes Eunos, Kallang, Kallang Bahru, Dunman, Katong, Joochiat, Macpherson & Nicholl Highway) ...as you can see i have extended the boundary to amplify the beauty and demure in her...

very fair i would say..could eaily beat local white Chinese...the skin is so white until it becomes translucent on the breasts area (little purple veins is quite visible on her breast)...a real Gua-Chee face...small natural wet red lip, small nose but well bridged, beautiful eyes with skilled drawn eyebrows...

Hailing from the land of Smile, town of Maesai, she was actually a local tachilek girl (a town on the Burmese Side, Just across the Border)...I always call her by the nick '14' thats the min amount of time she would call me per day...and the first girl we always engaged in raw...its just chemistry...she is beautiful but only some people could tahan her laolan face...(but laolan in the sense of charisma. And the only one in GL that does not provide BJ (she detests)..no complain to the boss at that time because her beautiful just calmed down her customers' frustration...I had even heard customer would just Queue just to catch a glimpse of her...Ya! That Famous...

We became Gf & BF just after my 4th vist...and from that day, I walked with her through 1.5 years of her hardship in Sillypore...2 times i wanted to break up with her apparently over a customer chasing her...I knew that boy as i had confronted him before..in the coffeeshop...the night i booked her for 3 straight session just to sought things out...she cried throughout the 3 session, cuddling herself at the corner of the bed...when the bell rang...i got up ready to head for her door, she screamed!! and pulled me back...ya that bad..until her mucus from her nose came out...(heavy crying)..Boss panicked and he started knocking on her door...Ah Tip called out.."Its Ok...leave us a lone.."...she picked up her phone (which i bought for her during her B'day)..and called that rascals infront of me to stop pestering her...and even told him that he is messing up her love life...(for that i remembered vividly what she said)...I gave in..

Things went back to normal..and as loving as before...on my B'day, i remembered we went to bugis, there she bought me a G2000 suit (as i was to leave for a business trip in Tianjin, China)...cost almost 300 bucks i remebered...as i was still a salaryman, earning a meagre 3000 bucks at that time...she even stuffed 500 Sing Dollars in my wallet asked me to changed to renminbi for makan once i arrive china...

I waited for her in the airport in bangkok...as we had earlier planned prior to her departure after her 'stinct' in Singapore..and again, we held each other hands to checked into a BKK hotel for a night before we continued up to Chianrai the next afternoon...i left after for Sillypore after 1.5 weeks with her...

The rest is history..we continued chatting on the phone till the sequence ebb eventually...till now I still call her once in a while (as I am now Full Time working in thailand since 2005)..I am happily married now with a kid and my wife is just an ordinary Thai citizen I met at my previous work place in Bangkok...of course not to my mrs's knowledge which I will bring it into my coffin the day i close my eyes...oh ya...the last time I bong with Ah tip was the month of Sonkran (April 2010)...which i made a brief trip to Chiangrai without my mrs's knowledge...that ah Tip knows i am already attached..yet she is willing to sacrifice...sigh just dont understand women sometimes...

you chincery,
Walao

walao
05-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Very similar experience...the title of my story is "Ah Tip"...you chincery, Walao

Oh ya her room is the 2nd one on the left side of the corridor

onelifeliveit2
05-09-2010, 01:40 AM
She might have tat kind of relationship with others. So be careful.

peanut123
11-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Bro Hippo, don't talk nonsense if you don't know the facts.

Condoms protect both you and the WL. Frenching, BBBJ are much smaller risk compared to RAW intercourse. You can still get STDs with protected sex, but your chances of getting HIV is very very much reduced. As long as the condom does not break, there is almost zero chance of getting HIV. And HIV is what most bros are afraid of. We will be pissed off if we get Herpes, but getting HIV is terrifying. Proper use of condoms pretty much eliminates this.

In my opinion, raw is just a bit safer than without it.

We do frenching, CIM, BBJ and other stuff which puts us in contact with her body fluids. Also even if you use a condom, 10% of your dick is still expose, not including your balls. All these have hair pores which allow STD to enter.

So in conclusion, you're protecting her, not protecting you.

unfit
19-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Bro Hippo, don't talk nonsense if you don't know the facts.

Condoms protect both you and the WL. Frenching, BBBJ are much smaller risk compared to RAW intercourse. You can still get STDs with protected sex, but your chances of getting HIV is very very much reduced. As long as the condom does not break, there is almost zero chance of getting HIV. And HIV is what most bros are afraid of. We will be pissed off if we get Herpes, but getting HIV is terrifying. Proper use of condoms pretty much eliminates this.
Well said Bro...

Better be safe than sorry...

Cheers and Happy Safe Bonking...

davepower
19-09-2010, 03:05 AM
The rest is history..we continued chatting on the phone till the sequence ebb eventually...till now I still call her once in a while (as I am now Full Time working in thailand since 2005)..I am happily married now with a kid and my wife is just an ordinary Thai citizen I met at my previous work place in Bangkok...of course not to my mrs's knowledge which I will bring it into my coffin the day i close my eyes...oh ya...the last time I bong with Ah tip was the month of Sonkran (April 2010)...which i made a brief trip to Chiangrai without my mrs's knowledge...that ah Tip knows i am already attached..yet she is willing to sacrifice...sigh just dont understand women sometimes...

Bro Walao,to me,i think Thai Gal are much better than Sin Gal (not to say all)...If they like u,they Really Willing to do anything for u...In my own option:p

scorpiobaby
19-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Bro Walao,to me,i think Thai Gal are much better than Sin Gal (not to say all)...If they like u,they Really Willing to do anything for u...In my own option:p

Bro Davepower,

I used to think that Thai gals are much better than SG gals. But after 2 relationships with Thai gals, one a legal WL in GL, and the other a decent girl studying in university in Bangkok, I realised it all boils down to dollars and cents. Thai people will always think SG men are rich and they'll always expect to get something from you, even though they say I love you and all the jazz!! Maybe I didn't meet the right one, but yeah, even the ordinary female friends in Bangkok, they expect SG men to pay for everything. Is Thai society really like that? My friend who works there for 5 years said it is so.

m2go
19-09-2010, 11:03 AM
walao, pls check ur pm in about 5 mins...

HCKing
16-01-2011, 03:33 AM
bros no need to waste yr saliva on TS, he is still bonking happily with his G land lovers nw.:D:rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5291273#post5291273

fairytanes
16-01-2011, 12:53 PM
TS is still alive. lmao
he is still happy bonking out there (after checking his last post)

Alejandro88
17-01-2011, 10:00 PM
A samster by the name of Liqued is jealous of ppl who can get raw from the WLs but he can't get it. I know bcos I asked those WLs he patronized. The WLs concern told me Liqued always ask for raw but all the WLs rejected him. Thats why he feel fustrated and manifested with jealousy!!! And he therefore wanna take revenge by saboing max_priest because he can't get what he wants (i.e. raw sex)!!!

Now Liqued is acting like a bloody angel in the L1637 Genital Herpes Thread but he is actually a big time loser!!! :rolleyes::p