PDA

View Full Version : L18h38

lolipops
29-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Sorry if I wrote something wrong here to any bros cause this is my first fr around eventough I have camp here for some so called knowledge haha.

Right after work I decided to head down to the battleground. Due to some constraints, no more cat 150 for me( miss my beloved xiu xiu recomended by bro Cunt king. Now even worse she go back kampong adi haiz)so go Siam bu today. Head straight to 1838 and went in. Okt very friendly. Like father ask son go find something to fuck like that. So scroll around the fish tank then something caught my eye. Forgotten her number but her name is Kay. She's damn pretty I swear lol. Them body also damn nice. Height no need to say adi I think about 170. So thumbs up for the first look.

Went in the room then tkss. After that something turns me off. She took off then stand there and see me strip instead I was like omfg help me abit la stand there see cock meh. Then finish stripping(me) headed to the cubicle. In here even worse she on water then splash on my body. Rub me like washing dirtyplate like that. Damn rushing. So I tought she see me horny adi wanna straight let me hump so ok la I chill. Then down to bed she straight start her sop cat bath me(also very rushing)and moan yeah yeah like that. Then BJ very disapointing. Put the balloon on my didi like capping her finger like that damn rush. BJ also rush make me sien adi.

Then she go top start her riding. Ride me also rush. But this one ok la shiok. Then straight to doggy. Here she do the business lol. Push me till got the piak piak sound. Then lastly switch to missionary. Here I took quite long cause have to build back the momentum and bang! Here I come.

After the actions she offer to crack me(massage) tilt my head crack! Then lock me like WWE crack! Actually kinda fun lol. Rush Bath again. say bye and go tkss with the friendly okt. O ya she got offer me drunk before I go.

Detailed fr:
name:Kay.
made in Thailand
can speak abit mandarin abit Cantonese abit English
neh neh:b+ or c (enchanced)
looks: 9/10
body:8/10
BJ:5/10
fj:6/10(most points go to her tight pussy)
overall:6/10
rtf:I don't think so.

To bros who really wanna fuck a very pretty Siam bu then go ahead if not then don't think about it. Other girls there are not bad but scared they also like to rush hope all the bros here recommend me some:).

Lolipops