PDA

View Full Version : Me & my brother in law's wife

olympia2soon
29-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Dear bros, i have been inspired by the many stories written in this forum & decided to share my personal experience with bros here.

It happened 2 years ago when i was still dating my girlfriend (now my wife). My GF lived with her mother(dad passed away many years ago), elder brother & his wife and younger sister. They live in a double storey house in the east. My GF's mum is a friendly person but hardly at home as she always have majong sessions with her kakis, elder brother is a very quiet man and does a lot of travelling for work & younger sis is a cute & lively gal in her final year of uni.

The focal point is my BIL's wife & let us call her Nicole. There is a huge age gap between my BIL & his wife(about 9 years). He was 35 & she was 26 then. Nicole is a taiwanese who came to singapore to study years ago before settling down here. Nicole & my BIL are 2 extreme poles in personalities & likings. BIL is a quiet & introvert person; who spend most of his time either at work or reading, while Nicole is a very 'happening' person who enjoys clubbing & partying with friends & colleagues. Sometimes, i wonder how on earth they even manage to get together.

Let us start off with a little introduction about Nicole. She has been blessed with great assets; she is about 160 cm tall, pinkish white skin, shapely legs, c cupper & her perky rounded ass (they are perfect for doggie fuck which i found out later on):p

My encounter with Nicole only started to intensify after i visit my GF's place on a more regular basis......

To be continue.

Hope bros can provide a little encouragement for me to continue.

eeemen
29-06-2010, 12:55 PM
First camper reporting :D, cheers .............

NikonCamera
29-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Second Camper here... with my usual ice-cream "cone"...:D

chikoman
29-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Ok i m the next camper! keep it cumming...

bigmannow
29-06-2010, 01:17 PM
faster grab place here to read nex installment :D

waiwaiz
29-06-2010, 01:31 PM
wa.....forbidden fruits story i like.......:):) da bao lunch and dinner standby.....:)

victorlauks
29-06-2010, 01:32 PM
I am takin front seat..
Pls continue..

ah rat
29-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Come in to support :D

lge8
29-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Camp setup. . .(:

Gentle Boy
29-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Another wonderful and exciting post. Camping here liao.

alan0338
29-06-2010, 02:58 PM
waiting for TS to make me steam :D

GoodSexyDeal
29-06-2010, 03:13 PM
pitching tent here le!

JoeStand
29-06-2010, 03:19 PM
nice ... go on ... camping here with camp fire setting up ...:)

olympia2soon
29-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks bros for all the support. Next installation coming up real soon. Cheers. Stay tuned.

manhood
29-06-2010, 04:09 PM
11th camper reporting :D

sgboy89
29-06-2010, 04:10 PM
set up tent here :D:D:D

Gerrard0008
29-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Joining d camp!!!

sebaslam
29-06-2010, 04:59 PM
:eek: wow am i late here :confused:
start to built tent now hope not to late :p

Bronco
29-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Nice story ,fast hands and legs chop good place to pitch the tent..:D TS pls keep cumming..dun keep us too long hor!!

olympia2soon
29-06-2010, 05:24 PM
I was on a very steady relationship with my GF(now wifey),hence, I will go over to her place to spend more time with her every now & then. As i have explained earlier, my GF's mum was always out for majong session, younger sis was staying in hostel & her brother was perpetually travelling for work. Henceforth, I had a lot of opportunities to stay at home with Nicole & get to know her more in depth & intimately.:)

Nicole was always either wearing very short tights or mini skirt with an oversized T shirt. My nose almost bleed instantaeously the very first time i saw her in those attires. Although, i love & was very faithful to my GF, the animal instinct in me just overwhelmed my rational side; i am filled with lust for Nicole...an uncontrollable sexual desire was raging inside me.

Everytime, i look at her or speak to her, i will have an instant hardon. Although, I try to behave very naturally but my body langugue always gave me away & i was sure she noticed it.

Because of my job nature, i always accompany clients to KTV & pubs. Beside, i have always love clubbing, alcohol & women. As mentioned, Nicole enjoys going pubbing / clubbing, hence we have a lot in common in that aspect. As time went by, we began to communicate better & better & went clubbing togther whenever the opportunity arises. (In fact, we just went to Butter last friday & had a smoking good time together...more on that later).

It was during that period of time, when we are often intoxicated with alcohol that Nicole started to confided more in me, with regards to her unhappiness in her marriage life & after more probing from me...unhappiness in her sex life.

Will i get to know Nicole better...physically. Hmm...we'll see....

More encouragement from bros will surely prompt me to reveal more juicy details.

Cheers Folks..;)

38tiger
29-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Hope not too late to pitch tent here and TS please cont'...:D

mahj
29-06-2010, 06:19 PM
wow, good story. cheers

nube
29-06-2010, 07:40 PM
more pls :)

lustarhymes
29-06-2010, 07:47 PM
the animal instinct in me just overwhelmed my rational side; i am filled with lust ...an uncontrollable sexual desire was raging inside me.

Ahhh...Don't we all feel the same at some times?!! Let our sexual desires take control!!! Yeah...please cont and camping 24/7 :D

funfox
29-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Do continue and let us know how you did Nicole. Here's some points of encouragement. Cheers! :D

ant0512
30-06-2010, 12:12 AM
pls carry on fast.. excited

otamay
30-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Hei....wait for me, luckily I managed to squeeze in...:):D

francined69
30-06-2010, 02:05 AM
camping for more :D

thomas88
30-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Camping here Liao.........

Please do not end your story asking for points through using context like "please show encouragement so you can....etc, etc". Just write your original story well and automatically you'll be rewarded by your loyal readers.

Normally I'd have given you points already but decided that I'll hold back for now.

zhu star
30-06-2010, 08:32 AM
I also camping here. Now starting a fire to cook my meal and boil coffee. Hope TS don't take too long to continue. If not fire dies off then no more coffee:D

limkua
30-06-2010, 08:52 AM
powerful story would like to hear more bro.......:p

olympia2soon
30-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks bros for all the support. More juicy update coming very soon. Cheers.

chikoman
30-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Good work Bro, waiting for more!

impartial
30-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Enjoyable read. Please continue.

olympia2soon
30-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Ever since i set my eyes on Nicole, i was memerised by her look & more so on her delicious bod. She does not have the foxy look but more toward the SYT type; nice big eyes, sexy lips & shoulder length silky black hair. In fact, she does not look like the party type until you get to know her better. What always melt my heart & make my leg feel like jelly & heart pounding at an accelerated pace is her CFM look when she's high from all the fun :o

Initially, whenever i am at her place, i will try my very best not to look at her as my movement will surely give me away. I will just try to help out with dinner, talk to her mum, go to my GF's room or talk to Nicole's husband whenever he's around (ooh he is so bloody boring). Occassionaly, i will steal glance at her legs when nobody was looking.

As time went by, i began to fantasie myself having sex with Nicole; my lust for her just kept on mounting until to the point when i will go to my GF's place not for my GF but to look at Nicole & fantasie myself engaging in all sorts of sex acts with Nicole. The feeling is so powerful to the point that it was suffocating; i need to taste the forbidden fruit soon....

TBC shortly...

hermit1313
30-06-2010, 12:25 PM
pitching tent and making campfire now...

NikonCamera
30-06-2010, 12:35 PM
The feeling is so powerful to the point that it was suffocating; i need to taste the forbidden fruit soon....

TBC shortly...

Wahhh... forbidden fruit!:p Taking out my plate plus small fork...:D

AD69
30-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Camping here for more updates.

bigmannow
30-06-2010, 01:58 PM
grabbing a place here for more action soon ..keke

alan0338
30-06-2010, 02:47 PM
interesting, pls carry on....:)

omnihard
30-06-2010, 03:06 PM
This kind of stories are the fantasies of many bros here. Please continue.

jameskty2000
30-06-2010, 03:16 PM
before u take the forbiden fruit.. u must go through the FORBIDEN CITY:D

olympia2soon
30-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks bros for all your support, appreciate it. :)

About 2 months after my first visit to my GF's place, things started to get very interesting. I was over at their place almost everyday of course on the pretext of meeting my GF.

One wednesday evening, i remember it quite clearly as it was ladies night, i went to their place as usual at about 6+ They have given me their spare keys so that i can visit them freely. Just as i was making myself comfortable on the sofa in the living room, all of a sudden, i heard shouting & angry words flying upstair from Nicole's room, apparently. I was like..what the fuck is going on? After a while, my BIL came downstair with a travel bag, followed by Nicole & they are still shouting away. I was quite shocked to find them in such an angry mode.

Nicole: you are always travelling & you are hardly at home. This is the 3rd time in a month that you are travelling. Are you having a mistress overseas??

BIL: I need to work. You know the nature of my work, don't you.

Nicole: Whenever you are home, you hardly talk to me. You are always hidding in your room..reading away. Are your books more exciting than me, your wife.

This went on for another 10 mins before my BIL left the house.

BIL: I have a plane to catch..talk to you when i am back (Door Banged)

Nicole: Fuck off!! Go to hell..you useless bastard.

The house was empty as my GF was working OT, her mum playing majong as usual & younger sis in hostel.

She was still fuming hot when she went to the house minibar & poured herself a glass of whisky (neat) & finished off in a single glup. She must have finished 4-5 glasses before she spoke to me. By then, her face was flushing red & her pocelein skin illuminated under the minibar light. Fuck!! i was having a hardon as i talked to her. She was still in her office attire, tight short skirt about 3-4 inches above knee cap, perky ass as she leaned against the counter. As i was standing very close to her i am rewarded with the perfect view of her ample cleavage. I was trying hard to adjust my pant without being too obvious :o

Me: Err Nicole, are you okay? chill out, will you. Do you wish to tell me about what happened?

Nicole: I am fine. I am fine. sorry i must have given you a shock (smiling).

Me: It's okay lah!

Nicole: Let's get out of the house & find someplace to talk & drink??

Me: Sure, why not. You wait for me by the road while i get my car, k?

Nicole: K(smiling again)

----------------------------
Next installation coming soon.. cheers.

evil04
30-06-2010, 08:14 PM
cool... camping here for the next action

bigmannow
30-06-2010, 08:38 PM
grabbing a place here and getting ready my brother for action :D

zl1983
30-06-2010, 08:40 PM
cant wait to c more!!!

aeroplanekia
30-06-2010, 10:24 PM
waiting for moar !
dun keep us waiting !

olympia2soon
01-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Nicole was still fuming from her encounter with her hubby, obviously. I drove on & on but have no idea of where to go until we past by vivo. That was when i thought of sentosa. I drove into sentosa & moved toward Rasa. In fact, i was thinking of SJP but i thought it will be too croweded during a wednesday night & i need to spend some quiet moment with my BIL's wife.

I quickly parked my car & headed toward Rasa. We went to the bar area where it is very spacious & quiet for a good chat. (Bros been there will know what i mean). After i get the cue from Nicole to order more drinks, i took the liberty to order a full bottle of chivas. Its was about 8pm when we reached & we continue drinking till it was 11pm. By then, we are extremely intoxicated but i am not exactly drunk yet as i had other ideas...

Nicole was confiding in me about her many unhappiness esp. about her relationship with her hubby, my BIL. That went on for quite a while until i mustered enough courage to ask her if they enjoyed or have any sexual life at all, considering that he is always not at home. She was not surprised or angry about it at all when i ask about that but in fact she was quite happy that i mentioned that as she needed to talk to somebody about her hubby's inability to satisfy her sexually.

Because of the many drinks that we had, our faces were so close that my lip was almost touching hers. I plucked up my courage or lust & pulled her toward me & i planted a passionate kiss on her desirable lip. She was quite taken aback initially but after a while she seemed to enjoy it.

That gave me more strength & i started to french her; tongue to tongue. My hands were holding on to her slender waist & gradually moving southward to slowly caress her perky butt. It was the first time that i came in contact with Nicole's ass & it was a sensational feeling. I will give up anything to relive that moment again :p

By then, Nicole was highly intoxicated & she needed loving care urgently. Luckily, i was there for her :D I managed to get a seaside facing room & intended to stay for the night in the lovely island of sentosa. Anyway, i will too drunk to drive rite & might cause danger to the road use.:cool:

We were holding on to each other as we find our way to the room. Room door closed & i just decided to let go of my emotion & lust for my lovely & sexy brother in law's wife. I pulled her toward me & we started to french like long lost lover. As i was frenching Nicole madly, suddenly my mobile rang...fuck it was my girlfriend...:(

TBC...

omnihard
01-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Wonderful update. Can't wait for more.

tan707070
01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
gf need it too haha :D

Savanna
01-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Threesome!!! Threesome!!! :D

alan0338
01-07-2010, 12:32 PM
pls carry on, steam halfway :D

charsiew
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM
getting exciting!!! :p

olympia2soon
01-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks for all the support bros, more to follow very soon...cheers

NikonCamera
01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks for all the support bros, more to follow very soon...cheers

Waiting in my camp while cooking my maggie mee...:p

olympia2soon
01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
When my mobile rang, Nicole was already lying on the bed & too high to take notice. I collected myself, walked out to the balcony & took a deep breath before answering the call from my GF. I have forgotten what cock & bull stories did i told her, hence was unable to meet her. After a few minutes, i hung up & went back to the room. Nicole was lying on the bed, her head flipping left & right & mumbling to herself; obviously under the heavy inflenuce of alcohol. Her face was flushed & her top 2 shirt buttons was loosened revealing her lacy black bra & ample cleavage, her high heels were still on and her skirt lifted up showing off her pair of shapely leg. What a tantalising sight!!

I began to loosen my belt & adjusted my hardon so that my little bro had more breathing space & room for expansion. I edged toward Nicole & my hands began to caress her legs; moving in a slow & arousing manner from around the calves area before gradually advancing northward. I lifted her skirt higher so that her entire sexy legs were in full view. I moved forward & kissed her inner thigh; using a bit of kiss & lick with my tongue. Nicole must have loved the sensational as she was letting out soft moans. Finally, i catched a glimspe of Nicole's panty. It was a matching lacy black g-string that had hardly enough material to cover her private part.

chikoman
01-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Waiting for more actions... yeah!

olympia2soon
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Meeting no resistance, i decided to go all the way. I slided her g-string to one side & am treated to one of the best oyster i have ever set sight on. Her pussy was pinkish & clean shaven. I placed my fingers over them & moved in a circular motion in an attempt to further stimulate her sensitive part. Oh gosh! She is soaking wet already; her juice was free flowing & that was an clear indication of passion, horniess & lust.

I wanted to savour on those delicous oyster straight away but decided to get her even higher before i attacked her lovehole. I proceeded to finger her with 1 finger then followed by 2, i must have reached her g spot as she was wrigging her hip in a back & forth motion. Her panting got more intense & her moans got louder. She was looking at me with a CFM look, as if telling me to fuck her straight away. I quicken my fingers movement & in a matter of second, she came with a violent shrudder. The bed was in quite a mess now with her free flowing juice. She got up, still panting heavily & started to french me passionately.

Nicole: I want you in me now, fuck me now, please fuck me...

Me: Be patient, i will fuck you, i will fuck you good. i promise, k. But i want to taste your pussy 1st.

Without a 2nd invitation, i planted my head between her legs & gave her one of her best oral pleasure of her life. 10-15mins later, she got her 2nd orgasm of the night. She then got up & kneel on the floor, face toward my private member. She unzipped my pant & dug out dickie in one swift movement. Within second, my erection was engulfed in Nicole's mouth. My hardon was sliding constantly in & out of her mouth...Oh gosh! it was good damm good man. That went on for the next 10 minutes until i was about to reach the point of no return.

Me: oh fuck...arrrgh, Nicole I am cumming. I want to cum in your mouth, okay baby.

Nicole: Mmmmm ... okie(with my cock still in her mouth)

A few more tug on my hardon & it was enough to push me over the edge.. I shot jet after jet of cum into her mouth. she was almost choking with wad of sperms flowing out from the side of her mouth & dripping down her cheek onto the floor. All this while she was still sucking vigoursly on my cock. Again, she looked up at me with that devastating CFM look...this time with cum still tricking down from her mouth. Oh fuck!:p After making sure that my cock is clean from my ejaculation. she allowed me to withdraw dickie from her mouth. Still looking at me from the kneeling position, she looked at me with a smile & with a single effort swallowed my cum before sticking out her tongue to lick off the remaining cum aound the edge of her mouth...:eek:

Enjoy bros...next installation TBC soon cheers

pokeman71
01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
lucky man, I was eyeing my sil for quite sometime. But no chance. I know that she usually stay over nite outside from friday till sat, or sat till sunday. She must be flirting outside, too bad i got no chance.

Sigh

cupid xpress
01-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Hey Bro TS. Just a gentle feedback....Thought I saw the same story somewhere? Perhaps someone is trying to copy your interesting story. Cheers dude!

bigmannow
01-07-2010, 07:58 PM
same story seen where? keke..

alan0338
02-07-2010, 12:08 PM
pls carry on, very steam already :D

Pay & Pay
02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Steaming and camping here for more ......

whatthefuk
04-07-2010, 01:49 AM
camping for more :D

alec
04-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Original is still the best.... nt like some other that has no creativity and jus copies...

olympia2soon
04-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Bros, sorry I have been sick so did not continue. To start again once I am ready. Thanks for all the support.

ives08
04-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Take good care of yourself.

You have lots of supporters here praying for your return!

=)

olympia2soon
05-07-2010, 02:57 PM
My legs were whobby after i cum into Nicole's mouth. I sat on the couch to rest a bit but Nicole will have none of that; she looked like an animal being released out of the cage by its owner, I can tell she was going to derive maximum pleasure & fun from this encounter. I thought to myself...i was in luck!!

She climbed on me & we began to french like long lost lover, as we are wrestling with our tongue, she stripped off her shirt & her lacy bra. It was the first time that Nicole's well shaped c cupper was in full view of me. It was quite soft but yet not too saggy, nicely proportionated to her frame. What made it so tantalising was her erected pink nipples. I stopped frenching her & focus my attention on her twin peaks, alternating between nibbling & sucking her nips. I can tell that she was getting aroused quickly by it as she rubbed her fingers through my hair & letting out moans of appreciation.

Very quickly, my 2IC was all geared up for 2nd mission again. I lifted her off the ground placed her by the edge of the bed facing me in dog style. I kept her skirt & heels on & slided her panty to knee level before placing my dicky at the entrace of her lovehole. I rubbed my cock up & down her pussy's slit before slowly penetrating into her warm CB. Shiok! It was a fantastic sensation. I started slow before increasing the thrusting frequency. After 15mins or so of pumping in doggie, Nicole reached her 2nd orgasm. Very swifty, we stripped ourselves naked to facilitate all our eventual movements. I lied on the bed & guided my cock into her for a reserve cow girl ride. Oh gosh! what a ride that was, as you can see dickie's glistening surface appearing & disappearing in her CB. She was rotating her hip wildly now & i guessed she was trying to obtain another climax in the process. What a horny bitch!

For the final kill, i put her in missionary & fired off my piston in double quick time. I warned her that i will be ejaculating soon but she said to me to shoot it in her as she's on pills. The feeling was just awesome as i released all my remining cum into her warm & wet pussy.

We slept for about 2 hours before she woke me up again for the final round of the encounter. By morning, i was sored like hell but a very satisfied man. I drove her home & go our separate way. We promised to contact each other very soon for the next episode.

cheers.

kay9788
05-07-2010, 03:26 PM
way to go ... pump it ...

olympia2soon
05-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Next installation: Encounter with Nicole & her girlfriends..of sexual nature? Threesome, foursome? Stay tuned bros.

waterbol
05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Can't wait for your next installation....!!! Do it fast...

Ice2005
05-07-2010, 04:01 PM
WOW, nice encouner...... :p

ah rat
05-07-2010, 04:39 PM
TS, so lobang so good :D

zl1983
06-07-2010, 01:33 AM
cant wait for u TS..

38tiger
06-07-2010, 04:58 AM
TS can't wait for your 3 or 4 some.....

thanks for all your encounters story..:D

imdevil
06-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Camping here :p

chikoman
06-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Faster! waiting anxiously liao..

kingken
06-07-2010, 12:26 PM
quick quick...

bigmannow
06-07-2010, 01:06 PM
damn...still gt nicole's frens.. wat a stupid husband she has tt dunno hw to appreciate ! :D

skali it's the husband who behund all dis.. wan to spice up things :D

@h-BeN
06-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Nice story!!! ;)

cheongster28
06-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Bro in laws wife...your sis in law :-D Good story!

olympia2soon
06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Dear bros, I really appreciate all the support that you have shown. Next installation coming up tonight, I promise.

After my 1st wild encounter with Nicole, I have already plan the next few episode that will keep bros hot & horny.

1) Wild party out with Nicole & her girlfrenzs(Lot's of lesbo's sex involved)

2) Gangbang involving Nicole & a couple of my drinking kaki

3) A surprise encounter with Nicole & my GF youngest sister.

Please be patient with me as I'll surely come up with more ideas.

Cheers.

zl1983
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM
cant wait to c more fr u TS..

diputs1269
08-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Yea, waiting here for your updates :)

eeemen
10-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Bro TS, more plz :D, cheers ...................

10-07-2010, 04:48 PM
very good write up

more please :D

olympia2soon
11-07-2010, 06:25 PM
After our romp at sentosa, me & Nicole will always met up for sex after leaving sms for each other . 1 month later on a friday evening, i was feeling extremely hot & horny. I knew i need more than a good fuck, i need wild sex that will take my senses away.

I began to txt her from office at about 5pm...

Me: Hi, baby. what are you doing now? thinking of me? Baby, i am feeling real horny today. i need you...

Nicole: Hi dear, I am thinking of you for the whole day. I am wearing matching sexy lacy bra & panties just for you.

Me: Oooh!! Sound Great! but baby, shall we add a little more spice to things tonight? Shall we have a little more exitcement & fun today?

Nicole: Hmm..sure. You naughty man. What are you thinking about about?

Me: Shall we invite your drinking kakis, Sarah & Niki to join us tonight for drink/party & after party fun?

Nicole: Hmm..sound like fun. I think they would not mind as well. Where are we going tonight?

Me: Let's go to KTV for a singing session then we'll go to butter factory after midnight?

Nicole: Cool. Okay, i'll talk to Sarah & Niki..See you later.

TBC

luckyyeti
11-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Uhhhhhh...excuse me....can move abit....??

Me also camping here liao!!

wa liao!

Super duper story bro..keep it up!!

mel183
11-07-2010, 11:19 PM
2 Thumbs up! Camping here!

markck
12-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Bro,

Thanks for writing. Really enjoy your story but can write more often. Just a request, maybe you are bz.

Anyway thanks for your exciting story!

Cheers!!!

olympia2soon
12-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Bros please pardon me as i have not been updating regularly. Sorry, i have been busy with work & travelling. I will endeavour to update as quickly as i possibility could.

============================================

After my sms with Nicole, my mind is full of evil plots on how to get the gals to party & have fun togther tonight. My heart was pumping real fast & my hardon stiffening.

I arranged to meet Nicole at the usual KTV that we patronise together & with frenzs. She will co-ordinate with the other 2 mentioned gals: Sarah & Niki. I was there early about 730 & ordered alcoholic drinks. Our usual whisky for me & Volka for her. She arrived shortly after. Nicole was dressed up for the occasion, A v shaped top, revealing her bountiful cleaveage & a super short mini skirt & a high split by the side, hence expose more of her fair, shapely leg. She was wearing red lacy bras & matching g string(which i found out by lifting up her skirt when she came into the room). She told me that the gals will reach in about 30 mins.

Me: Babe, let's do something to cool ourselves first before they arrive, shall we?

Nicole : Sure darling.

Without any 2nd invitation, she went for my brother. Upzipped & out popped my erection. Lots of flicking of the tongue & slow, sensual sucking of my shaft. As she was giving me oral pleasure, i was busy fingering her. 15-20 mins later, we had our climax. As usual, i blasted my 1st load of the day into her mouth with the usual swallow.

Next came the main course as Sarah & Niki made their entrance. I have not seen them before but they seem to know me well. I found out later that Nicole has been telling them about our sexcapade .

We exchange pleasantry & sat down for drink & began the singing session. Let me attempt to give a brief intro on Sarah & Niki. They are both friends & drinking/partying & majong kakis of my SIL.

Sarah is about 165cm, quite tan, c cupper & a nice firm looking ass. She seems to be the sporty type. Quite pretty with big eyes & sexy lips.

Niki is about 160cm, very fair, B cupper & proportionate butt. But she seems to have the wildness in her eyes.

By 10pm, we drank quite a bit; 1 bottle of whisky, 2 bottles of volka & other multiple alcoholic shots. We were all high. As Nicole & Niki was singing away, i was busy frenching Sarah. As i tongue fight with sarah, my right hand was roaming over Niki's soft silky leg. Sarah was all high & horny, she was grabbing my private member & unzipping my pant. In a flash, my erection was engulffed in her mouth. I must say she was pretty good with blowing as it gave me wave after wave of 'shiok' sensation. I turned around to look at the other ladies & guess what the horny bitches were busy frenching each other....:p We stay on till 1130pm & i asked the ladies whether they wanted to party at butter or shall we proceed elsewhere to continue our activities. I told them i have booked a room at a 4 star hotel around clark quay. The replies were unanimous that we shall all proceed to the hotel.....

TBC

chikoman
12-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Faster! faster, waiting eagerly...

Eager2enter
12-07-2010, 01:06 PM
camping for next installment

poiuytre
12-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Great story. Very fortunate guy. Camping for more.

bigmannow
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Good going.. waiting for more..

olympia2soon
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
We barely made it to our room on the 12th level. Once in, I made sure that I turned up the volume on the TV so that it was not too distracting for the adjoining rooms. By then, everyone was very spontaneous about what we did. Things were happening fast & furious. Shirts, skirts & pant were flying around & undergarments littered along the corridor way of the hotel room.

I continued on where I left off in the KTV room, I continued my focus on Sarah as she was by far the most sexy & hot chick on my radar at that moment. By now, her bra was nowhere to be found. I was alternating between frenching & nipping/ sucking on her pinkish nips. That really got her on a high as she was moaning loudly & grabbing my hair. All this while I was furiously fingering her wet pussy with 2 fingers. Fuck! Her cum juices were flowing free; a clear indication that the gal was ready for a good solid fuck.

As I continued my assault on sarah, I felt someone came between my leg from below & sucking on my erection. I realized that it was my SIL, Nicole. She was determined to make me cum as she expertly teased & licked & suck on my hardon, whilst looking at me with that killer CFM look. I nearly blast into her mouth but I held on as I had other ideas. I was quite curious that Nicole cant seemed to focus on sucking my dick, I found out the reason when I turn around; Niki was licking on Nicole’s wet pussy. Fuck!!

TBC....

bigmannow
12-07-2010, 04:42 PM
getting confusing on the action but nvm jus continue the confusion :D

nightfly1966
12-07-2010, 05:21 PM
:D Awesome bro!:D
Pls dun let us wait for too long....:p

freedomcamp
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
swee. nice story.. carry on pls..

opopo
12-07-2010, 08:58 PM
sure give me a big hard on :D

chikoman
13-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Ya me hard on too! How I wish I were u!

olympia2soon
13-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I signalled to the gals to move to the bed area as it was more spacious over there for our manuvoures. Sarah lied on the bed..I continued to feast on her tentalising assets; Sarah was clean shaven & in fact all the gals present were all clean shaven. As I was licking & sucking away at her wet pussy my left hand was tugging at my cock to maintain the hardness for the forecoming penetration, whilst my right fingers were fingering my SIL pinkish & moist CB. Nicole was lying next to sarah on the bed with Niki on top of Nicole & Nicole's face buried between Niki's quivering legs. My SIL was busy giving oral satisfaction to her drinking kaki. What a lewd scene it was...enough to bring the dead to life again.

The room was engulffed with constant moaning & swearing. I had enough..i need to FUCK. I placed my private member over sarah's lovehole & rubbed it up & down without entering. These teasing moves were enough to push sarah over the edge. She sat up & grabbed my hands & said: Fuck me please..Fuck me now..i want your cock in me NOW. Not to disappoint anybody, i obliged my partner by thrusting my cock into her leaking pussy in double quick time. I gave Sarah a good 5 mins of non-stop pumping that sent her into her 1st orgsam. I then move to my next targets.

I positioned Nicole & Niki along side each other in doggie. Oh! what an inviting sight that is..2 beautiful pairs of ass & 2 good looking CBs looking at me. I started pumping Niki from behind...oh her lovehole was tight & warm despite being well lubricated from oral sex. I alternated doggie banging Niki & Nicole for another good 10 mins. I needed to unload my 1st shot very urgently now..i quicken my thrusting intensity & pace into my SIL's pussy & YES! i blasted my cum into her pussy. I withdraw my spent cock out from her CB & my sperms were still dripping from my little brother, while more cum was slowly oozing out from her pussy. Niki went on her knee & began to suck & lick on my little brother, making sure that not a single drop of sperm was being wasted. In the meantime, sarah was licking up the cum on & in Nicole's pussy. They were real sex hungry sluts :-) .

TBC...

eeemen
13-07-2010, 01:05 PM
What a wild party bro :D, well done. More plz, cheers .............

bigmannow
13-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Pity the husband.. not know what he's missing :D

Eager2enter
13-07-2010, 02:10 PM
zzz....

dunno which jb kia, zapped me for subscribing to this thread.

ball-less fellow, dare zap dun dare leave name.

olympia2soon
13-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Bro eager2enter, thanks for reading my thread. Sorry to hear someone zap u. I have just up u, cheers.

yipee
13-07-2010, 08:05 PM
very good write up

keep it Bro :)

三八旺旺
13-07-2010, 08:29 PM
gd story....

silvers
13-07-2010, 08:37 PM
this is nice and juicy :D

killer_pussy
13-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Really nice story, keep it up...

Login
13-07-2010, 09:33 PM
really make my cock stand

love yr story

Eager2enter
13-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Bro eager2enter, thanks for reading my thread. Sorry to hear someone zap u. I have just up u, cheers.

thanks to you and Bro/Sis meimei5151 who up me and helped me to regain my power.

have up u in return.

Thanks alot.

eric_teo75
13-07-2010, 11:42 PM
tumb up bro camping here for more of your story wif SIL and more

38tiger
14-07-2010, 04:54 AM
wow!!!!!!!!!!! very sexiting wild and messy with all the orange juices mixing and drink them.

good one bro olympia2soon, when is the next round after the wash up....:D

chikoman
14-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Great! Continue pls!

tigerboy18
14-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow! bro Olympia2soon, your story is damn power sia..... btw, is d pic on your avatar Nicole, Sarah, Niki or your gf?? :D

olympia2soon
14-07-2010, 12:40 PM
I lied on the bed, feeling a little tired from my previous exertion. My dick was a little limp from its adventure. I needed to rest a bit before i regained my sanity, strength & sperms. Before i closed my eyes, Nicole was resting on the sofa legs spread out while Sarah was busy painting her lovehole. I must have rested for 15-20 mins before i felt a warm & wet sensation over my cock. I looked up & was pleased with what i saw. Nicole & Sarah, the 2 c cuppers, were sensually licking & sucking on my dickie. What excitement & 'shoikness'!! My cock sprang to life instantly. While serviced by the 2 gals, Niki came on top of me & sat on my head..my face was buried between Niki's legs. I started to paint furiously on her CB & could feel her cum juice rushing down from the side of my mouth.:p yum yum!

Not long after i could feel Nicole & Sarah taking turn to breast fuck me...it was a fantistic feeling & it took a lot out of me not to ejaculate. By now, Niki was reaching her orgasm as she pressed firmly against my face & i almost suffocated, shifting her hip up & down my face. The other 2 horny sluts also started to ride on my shaft. Sarah got on me in reverse cow girl & while doing so my SIL will lick on sarah's pinkish nips & frenched with her from time to time. Next, Nicole ride on me in cow girl while holding on to Niki, who was still being serviced by my overworked tongue. She was riding wildly, up & down, forward & backward and very soon i needed to shoot. The room was filled with moans & screams of ecstasy..of unstrained lust.

I pushed the gals aside & stood on the bed, then I got sarah, Nicole & Niki to positioned their faces toward my throbbing penis before tugging vigorously on my cock. Moment later, i let out moan of satisfaction as i erupted on the gals' face. Not much sperms compared to the 1st release but enough to go around the gals & made them very happy.

We were absoutely spent from our 3 hours of non stop actions. We slept together on the bed, like babies, till 8am. I was quite surprised that i was still feeling horny when i woke up in the morning. The next thing i did was to pentrate the gals again, one by one. It was a very spotaneous rotation...I would fuck the gals non stop in random order & countless positions, until the gals reached their respective climax. I fired off my final rounds of ammo into my SIL's pussy. We then washed up together & checked out of the hotel at about 1030am. What a party!!! :D

TBC...

bigmannow
14-07-2010, 03:45 PM
wow.. nicole and gang really wild sia.. :D

playboy369
14-07-2010, 04:42 PM
whoa siao eh,lucky bastard (: camping for more!:D

olympia2soon
14-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Bros, thankks for all the support along the way. Is it possible to get more encoragement before I continue my next installation. Appreciate it. Promise it will be even more steamy. Cheers.

nijmegen
14-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Bros, thankks for all the support along the way. Is it possible to get more encoragement before I continue my next installation. Appreciate it. Promise it will be even more steamy. Cheers.

here my encouragement :D

thomas88
15-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Rewarded you 6 pts for your hard work fucking 3 gals....:D

diputs1269
15-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Wow so steamy, up you already:)

Gerald Tan
15-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Bro Olympia
Wow. I cannot tahan liao after continuous reading your story...steam all the way, but uwhat to do? Have to "tahan" lah...tempted to call Felyn or Jennifer to xxxxx...Anyway, Bro olympia...wah u so tokong one,..salute U MAN..I up u point if i am allowed..

dunworri
15-07-2010, 01:45 AM
zzz....

dunno which jb kia, zapped me for subscribing to this thread.

ball-less fellow, dare zap dun dare leave name.

bro,do you know what is jb kia!:mad:
I just zap you...

dunworri
15-07-2010, 01:48 AM

bro olympia2soon,waitin here:)

cLUBVIVA
15-07-2010, 02:05 AM
wow, very interesting story, camping for more, thanks ts for sharing:)

Eager2enter
15-07-2010, 02:32 AM
bro,do you know what is jb kia!:mad:
I just zap you...

at least u hav the balls to leave ur name.

not like the other ball-less fellow which din leave a name.

perhaps u will like to enlighten me wad other meaning does jb kia hav if u think i dunno wad it meant.

dunworri
15-07-2010, 02:51 AM
at least u hav the balls to leave ur name.

not like the other ball-less fellow which din leave a name.

perhaps u will like to enlighten me wad other meaning does jb kia hav if u think i dunno wad it meant.

Be cool my friend, Eager..you came/born out from were?

olympia2soon
15-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Thank you to all senior bros & other bros who like reading my thread/ story. Appreciate all your kindness. I have got a strong mandate to continue writing & I promise it'll be better than previous installation. Next up, with be a gangbang session with Nicole & my other mates. Good stuff must share ma :-) stay tuned.

lexlee
15-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Really nice story,pls continue bro. Can't wait for the next session...:)

Eager2enter
15-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Be cool my friend, Eager..you came/born out from were?

so? i dun see u being cool when i used the term on those ball-less fellow.
i was referring to those ball-less fellows, unless u are one of them.

CibLover
15-07-2010, 01:58 PM

Bro, cool, cool.

Do not need to get worked-up just for some points. We cannot please everyone in here. They can zap or up your points.
You have 31 points now; good enough to post and comments like normal.
Like most bros commented here, these points cannot be exchanged for anything, bro.

Cheers. Let's not hijack a good story's thread.

TS, please do continue. :)

takefive1937
16-07-2010, 05:25 AM

Me one of them:cool:

Where is your FR & POST

Knn do you know what is Ji B Kia meaning????????

You K,N,S

Eager2enter
16-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Me one of them:cool:

Where is your FR & POST

Knn do you know what is Ji B Kia meaning????????

You K,N,S

go use the search function.

olympia2soon
16-07-2010, 12:19 PM
My GF’s family decided to go for a holiday in China for about 10 days. Nicole was unable to go as she was still on an important work project. I was not available for the trip as I was still travelling when they left for oversea.

I came back to Singapore the day they left for China. I arrived in the morning & was having a bit of jet lagged & decided to go to my GF’s place to rest (remember I have free access to their house from the spare keys that they have given me). I slept in my GF’s room till mid-afternoon when I thought I heard someone in the house. Quietly, I left the room & scanned the house for any intruder but found none. Hmm…maybe it was just my imagination. My throat was a bit dry & I decided to grab myself a drink in the kitchen.

My heart almost stopped instantly when I moved toward the kitchen area. FUCK!! My sister in law, in her very sexy office outfit was kneeling on the floor & giving oral pleasure to a guy, a young guy. Both of them did not notice me as they were immensely indulging in their passion & lust. As the person’s back was facing me, I did not really see who he was, hence I quietly tip toe myself to the other side of the kitchen’s entrance to have a better view of the activities in the kitchen. Shit, now I saw who the person was… it was our neighbors’ son who lived 2 units down the road. He was a young man waiting to be enlisted to NS. Cute looking chap & had a pretty good body as I think he was in the JC dragon boat team.

I had an instant erection & I had to adjust dickie so that it can expand freely & fully. I decided to view the actions from the sideline & made my substitute appearance at the appropriate moment. As Nicole & the boy thought that they were alone in the house, they were behaving as such, moaning & screaming & swearing spontaneously, cloths & undergarments were flying all over the place.

Suddenly, I had an evil thought; I searched frantically & found he vid cam & placed it in a discreet location so that it started to record all the lewd actions. I removed my pant & stood with just my brief & my hand was tugging on my erection underneath my brief. At this moment, a naked Nicole was lying faced up on the kitchen table, leg spread wide & the young man painting on her lovehole wildly. It must have been good as Nicole’s head was swinging from side to side & moaning loudly. I could see the boy’s tool now. Oh gosh, it was thick & long…easily 6.5 to7 inches. Must be genes lah!!

Nicole was shouting vulgarities & wanting the boy’s shaft to penetrate her. The lovemaking was fast & furious…pure strength & power..of animal instinct, full of passion & lust.. & almost continuously at an accelerated pace. With 10-15 mins gone, both of them were reaching an erupting climax soon, they held on to each other tightly & my SIL was cupping her quivering legs over the young man’s hip & continue to gyrate up & downward. Next the guy was in spasm as he unloaded a huge load of cum into her….

I decided to make my entrance at this moment....giving them a shock!!! Kekeke..

olympia2soon
16-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks bro takefive & dunworri for supporting my threads & upping me. Please stay tuned juicy & cummy reports cumming you guys way. cheers.:D

bigmannow
16-07-2010, 01:19 PM
waiting for more updates :D

japcraver
16-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I decided to make my entrance at this moment....giving them a shock!!! Kekeke..

Great Story .... Up you :)

bestbest
16-07-2010, 07:34 PM
My GF’s family decided to go for a holiday in China for about 10 days. Nicole was unable to go as she was still on an important work project. I was not available for the trip as I was still travelling when they left for oversea. !! Kekeke..

Good story. Up you a juicy 9 and don't have to return favour please. I am subscribing to a good story and not to beg or exchange points.

eeemen
16-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Great story and sexcapades you have bro, thanks for sharing, camping for more :D, cheers ........

olympia2soon
17-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Both Nicole & the boy (Sam) looked to be in shock to see me making the sudden entrance. Nicole’s surprise turned into excitement as she saw that it was me & she is happy with what she saw. I was already naked walking into the kitchen….& my cock was in full erection.

I smiled at them & Sam nimbly climbed down from the kitchen’s table & was trying desperately to wipe off the remaining cum that was still discharging from his softening penis. Sam must have thought that I was Nicole’s husband. When I started to introduce myself & clarify my intention in making the appearance, he seemed to be able to relax a little. Nicole quickly washed up before we proceed together into the living room. I sat comfortably on the sofa, like a king waiting to be serviced by my sex slave. Nicole got on all fours & crawled slowly toward me, like a sex deprived slut. She would slurped on my shaft expertly & sensually, her saliva was flowing endlessly over my cock & balls, & she always maintained eyes contact with me, complete with that ‘CFM’(come fuck me, I want you now) look. I was in paradise. (Although, I will probably end up in hell from fucking me sister in law). Sam was standing in one corner looking hungrily, wanting to enter into the fray eagerly. I looked at him from the corner of my eye & said to him: mate, what the fuck are you waiting for? Nicole’s pussy needs attention from you, NOW!! Got on to it fast, boy. Give her a good lick & fingering. Err.. do you need coaching on that??

Sam pounced onto Nicole like animal freed from a cage. Nicole was hardly concentrating on my rod as Sam painted her lovehole feverishly coupled with frantic fingering. Cum juices were gushing endlessly out from her pinkish & slightly swollen oyster. I tried to get Nicole to continue to suck my dick but after a while I gave up as she was moaning & groaning at the top of her voice…she was cumming for the 2nd time. She was panting heavily & her face was flushed & perspiring non-stop. She collapsed on my lap as she climaxed.

Rapidly, I stroked my cock to life again & it was ready to exercise. I got Sam to stand & I positioned Nicole facing Sam’s private member & my cock ready to penetrate her in doggie from the rear. I thrusted my hardon into her warm & wet pussy & began ramming her up & down in superfast pace…all the way in & out…the living room was surrounded with the infamous ‘piak piak’ sound & Nicole’s constant incoherent outburst & defeaning moaning. Oh it was music to the ear, it showed that I was working hard…kekeke. Simultaneously, Nicole was deep throating the boy’s huge member; she had to stop occasionally to catch her breathe & for saliva & pre cum to overflow from her mouth before she can continue again.

We continue to take turn to penetrate her for the next 1.5 hours. We were absolutely wore out from our toils toward the end of it. The last part of the sex was me hamming her swollen pussy in missionary while Sam doing a breast fuck with her ample c cuppers. We signaled to each other that it was time for the grand finale. We expended our last ounce of strength to quicken our thrusting strokes before we made Nicole kneeled in front of our tools; we instructed her to open her mouth & sticked out her tongue. Nicole was playfully stroking our dicks & balls while myself & Sam were vigorously tugging away at our erections. We let out moans of total satisfaction as we came at about the same time. Oh fuck!! We had absolutely erupted & came violently. We blasted our loads all over her face & tits; jet after jet of warm & thick sperms landed onto her tongue, inside her mouth & on her breasts...flowing over her pearly white body & onto the floor. She would then take effort to lick our cocks & balls until all visible cums were cleared & swallowed. Wooohooo… this is what I defined as mind boggling sex. Stay tuned..more mischieve coming the way as we must make use of precious time when the family was away for 10days...:D

olympia2soon
17-07-2010, 01:48 PM
The next 2 days after the encounter with Nicole & Sam, both myself & Nicole were busy with work, hence we did not have a chance to meet up. By the 3rd day, I was feeling extremely horny & decided to view the video of the threesome sex acts of Nicole, Sam & Myself. Oh gosh, everything looked so surreal & incredible when you view all the acts in video; it just got you to desire for more sex & excitement. I contacted Sam to see if he was free for a drink & maybe to plan some naughty adventure later.

We went to a pub near Robertson Quay & I brought one of my regular mate, Jason, along. Jason & me were University friend & we did some really outrageous stuff in hostel with gals in the past. We still kept in contact & go for drinks on a regular basis; I knew that he is a horny bastard & a beast in bed. After a couple of drinks, I took out my lap top & shared the video together with the guys. It really got everyone in the mood & we continue to drink until it was about 930pm.

I began to sms Nicole to see where she was & who she with.…

Me: Babe, w r u? I miss you & my cock needs you!!!

Nicole: (After 5mins) I am still in office with my junior to work on some project. :-p

Nicole: He is quite cute & I can hardly focus on my work…

Me: You horny woman, let me guess…hmm you are doing him now? Keke

Nicole: Not yet not yet. Getting there soon.

Me: Oh shit, can I join plse…I promise you will have lots of fun.

Nicole: Err…

Me: Oh yes, I have a surprise for you too…hehehe

Nicole: Oh okay lor. You know my office floor rite. We are at the office conference room..I will leave the door unlock,k. See you, muack

Myself, Jason & Sam hopped onto my car & we drove off to meet Nicole & her Junior….kekeke.:p

bluesea78
17-07-2010, 02:52 PM
great story bro!

38tiger
17-07-2010, 04:52 PM
waiting for the show to start anytime....Heehee!!!

mr_missile
17-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Myself, Jason & Sam hopped onto my car & we drove off to meet Nicole & her Junior….kekeke.:p

Oh, this is going to be a good read! :)

bigmannow
17-07-2010, 05:09 PM
More and more players joining in .. keke.. :D

Btw , TS can upload the video for us pls :D

ginko
24-07-2010, 01:38 PM
great job bro!! more to come?

nightfly1966
24-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Awesome man!if can view video lagi best!:D:p
Thx for sharin bro!

artex
24-07-2010, 10:10 PM
freaking damn good story teller

keep it up :D

Ravenzou
24-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Woo Orgy !!! KEep it cumming !! :D

qweewq
25-07-2010, 04:40 PM
hope TS will post soon

very good story

zl1983
26-07-2010, 01:47 AM
cant wait to c wat's install for us..

gaipauchi
26-07-2010, 04:26 AM
hey, man where's d action?
plz cont....

eeemen
26-07-2010, 11:52 AM
More and more players joining in .. keke.. :D

Btw , TS can upload the video for us pls :D

Excellent idea bro!! :D, Bro Ts any videos to share? Cheers ........

Odilo
26-07-2010, 02:52 PM
waiting for more.....

are u goin to jack rabbit Sam:D

takefive1937
06-08-2010, 04:26 PM
go use the search function.

me found that you didn't posts or any Fr..only thing's GAIN for points:cool:

cum sucker 1
07-08-2010, 11:23 PM
more pls:)

jlanjut
10-01-2021, 06:23 PM
Thank you to all senior bros & other bros who like reading my thread/ story. Appreciate all your kindness. I have got a strong mandate to continue writing & I promise it'll be better than previous installation. Next up, with be a gangbang session with Nicole & my other mates. Good stuff must share ma :-) stay tuned.

Ups for good story telling!!

dragonjade
10-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Wish for TS to continue.

Blazengard
06-04-2021, 12:47 AM
Amazing sil story, looking for more updates~ ;)

ottowa
06-04-2021, 03:36 AM
SIL story most bros favorite! :D

AlfredoBoodo
06-04-2021, 03:49 AM
Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. I get about $240 a month. It is very little for me ((

That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site Dateshookp.com (https://dicej.dateshookp.com/?utm_source=6065c32eba128) my nick is Zlata

Here is my photo, many like it, but not me

https://i.ucrazy.ru/files/pics/2018.01/thumbs/devizsocset23.jpg (https://dicej.dateshookp.com/?utm_source=6065c32eba128)

I hope to see you

Zax51
06-04-2021, 09:20 AM
Hoping TS will come back and continue...

KhawBoonCunt
06-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. I get about $240 a month. It is very little for me ((

That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site Dateshookp.com (https://dicej.dateshookp.com/?utm_source=6065c32eba128) my nick is Zlata

Here is my photo, many like it, but not me

https://i.ucrazy.ru/files/pics/2018.01/thumbs/devizsocset23.jpg (https://dicej.dateshookp.com/?utm_source=6065c32eba128)

I hope to see you

Hope to see your butt cheeks!