PDA

View Full Version : Beware of potential scammers from website: Tagged.com

iluvmilf
24-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi guys,

I am normally very quiet forummer and have never really posted anything online here at all. For that, I wish to apologise to all bros here cos I always see but never give.

Anyways, I wish to alert some guys about something that I have chanced upon recently from the website Tagged.com.

Apparently there are a few ladies in the website who would want to add you as friend and give you their IM addresses. Their profiles would usually have the in bikinis with accompanying taglines like :”I am available for booking, add me at (such and such address) for more info”

I happened to have added 1 or two initially thinking that why not try it out. But the one girl, who’s email address is [email protected] told me that its $200 for 12 hours of fun (some will say $200 for 24 hours of fun), and says she is staying in Temple Street near Chinatown. The price for such a long time is a giveaway for something fishy le, but am sharing more as I don’t wish for any bros to get cheat, whether intentionally or not.

When she asked if you are interested and you say yes, she will say something like this: “But you need to transfer half to my manager first, and you pay the rest to me when you meet me”. After that if you ask further on how to transfer, she will tell you to contact her manager at a Phil HP number, and the person on the other end will reply to you saying that she has forgotten her Singapore account number and asks you to transfer to her via Western Union.

I found it very very fishy, so I just decided to block and delete off that contact. Along the weeks that passed, I have received similar adds on Tagged.com by these girls asking to be friends and then saying the same things: “I am staying at Temple street near Chinatown.”

Just now there was one that added me, and said that the very instant she saw me online, to which I replied:

“Are you going to say that to book you I would have to transfer half to your manager who happens to be in the Philippines now and also happened to have forgotten her Singapore account number, so I would have to transfer via Western Union?”

She went offline after that.

I am not sure if there are anyone who have succeeded in getting a good fuck from this kind of payment methods or if this is genuine or not, as I am just sharing and telling from my point of view. If it is indeed genuine, I apologise for ranting ya.