PDA

View Full Version : An Angel in BOSS KTV

mozzer74
27-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Brudderz,

need any feedback or FR on Angel from BOSS KTV. Regular cheongsters there may no her as the one with braces and long legs..had a HJ from her and didnt ask her whether can Ta Pao or not? Any bros tried her liao?

Mozzer Out

Virus2004
27-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Brudderz,

need any feedback or FR on Angel from BOSS KTV. Regular cheongsters there may no her as the one with braces and long legs..had a HJ from her and didnt ask her whether can Ta Pao or not? Any bros tried her liao?

Mozzer Out

is it under Mummy Esther NO.9...? if she's the one one i dun think so loh...anyway her service wasnt that good leh cannot make me high ...maybe due to small boob :D

mozzer74
28-05-2004, 02:53 PM
kakaka...yupyup bro...thats her...did u ask her if she do FJ? u tried crystal also under mummy esther?

Virus2004
28-05-2004, 06:44 PM
nope u should try eileen under the same mummy... she not those really chio type loh but service wise is good allow frenching and my hand to go into her undies... after work she still accompany me go for supper leh... a very friendly girl think 18 this yr only

Marlb0r0
28-05-2004, 10:50 PM
hk how much?
Brudderz,

Mozzer Out

Marlb0r0
28-05-2004, 10:51 PM
paiseh is hj n not hk
how much?

Virus2004
29-05-2004, 01:17 PM
paiseh is hj n not hk
how much?

BOSS standard HJ=$50

BJ(come out)=$150 :eek:

BJ(nev come out)=$100 :eek:

overall too expensive rather visit health centre

D^KnighT
30-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Brudderz,

Mozzer Out

She is at XTD now and infact most of the girls have shifted to XTD or part time moving between BOSS and XTD.

Maverick01
30-05-2004, 08:09 PM
issit the same angel?? din noe angel long legs tall then i presume and with braces...????? maybe sitting down din noe tall bo..haha din notice the braces also ..too dark?

mozzer74
01-06-2004, 02:47 PM
yeah bro...thats her..she looks a bit diffrent in the dark...small neh neh but juicy ass and legs..did any brudders had FJ or BJ from her b4? wonder what her rates are...

marlboro77
26-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Heard That Angel Took Off Her Braces Already. The My Friends Say Now Mummy 9 Girls All Power Sia, Chio And Fun! They Alwas Support Mummy Esther and Her Girls :)

BossAhBoy
27-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Heard That Angel Took Off Her Braces Already. The My Friends Say Now Mummy 9 Girls All Power Sia, Chio And Fun! They Alwas Support Mummy Esther and Her Girls :)

a few of esther gals on drugs cases and i read somewhere this angel is 1 of them i rather stick to irene gals check out this babe sharon she is 1 happening gal who can provide u best service sia dun play play

daveeng88
30-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Heard that there was 1 angel at xtd committed sucide jumping down from her rented flat because of boyfriend

Van Basten
31-08-2004, 02:14 AM
She is at XTD now and infact most of the girls have shifted to XTD or part time moving between BOSS and XTD.

hi bro D^Knight... i think u r something like the King of Boss KTV n XTD :D so actually i got a simple question to ask.. wat nationality r these girls at BOSS n XTD? especially those at BOSS.... passed by there a few times quite impressed with the ladies walking in n out but so far havent tried.. me recently more into MG, TH and Dynasty... feel like trying something different :D

D^KnighT
31-08-2004, 01:15 PM
hi bro D^Knight... i think u r something like the King of Boss KTV n XTD so actually i got a simple question to ask.. wat nationality r these girls at BOSS n XTD? especially those at BOSS.... passed by there a few times quite impressed with the ladies walking in n out but so far havent tried.. me recently more into MG, TH and Dynasty... feel like trying something different

Relax there bro... don't call me King... hahaha... I believe there are many more Kings out there who chiong KTV for years compared to my 1 year plus at BOSS and 3 months at XTD... lol

BOSS do not have many PRCs but most of the chinese and malay girls come from Singapore.

As for XTD, there are various from Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnum, malays and China but heard that they are going to reduce the number of PRCs due to heavy raids recently.

How is Dynasty, though been there twice but was quite sometime ago...

Cheerz ;)

nirvana
31-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Brudderz,

Mozzer Out

hey..arent this the H**-carrier? pls.. u know yrself wat happen...

save the world

marlboro77
31-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Aiyo How Can Play Drugs At This Kind Of Place So Dangerous, But Not All La...But U Know My Frd Knows Angel Personally Say She Dun Play One But She And The Girls There Like To Drink Alot Always Drink Till Blur Blur Like Seh Seh Like that, Mayb Thats y Look Like Tk Drugs LOr... Xtd One Period Very Fun But Recently Went Down Find Tht Like cannnot Make It already Le...

Van Basten
31-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Relax there bro... don't call me King... hahaha... I believe there are many more Kings out there who chiong KTV for years compared to my 1 year plus at BOSS and 3 months at XTD... lol

BOSS do not have many PRCs but most of the chinese and malay girls come from Singapore.

As for XTD, there are various from Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnum, malays and China but heard that they are going to reduce the number of PRCs due to heavy raids recently.

How is Dynasty, though been there twice but was quite sometime ago...

Cheerz ;)

ok... u mean BOSS mostly local girls? not even malaysian chinese? Dynasty now mostly PRCs... though i m a PRC lover, too much of dragon meat also sian must try something else :D

D^KnighT
01-09-2004, 03:17 AM
ok... u mean BOSS mostly local girls? not even malaysian chinese? Dynasty now mostly PRCs... though i m a PRC lover, too much of dragon meat also sian must try something else

Malaysian girls and PRCs are pretty few there but mostly Singaporeans. Hey, that should be a good value for money isn't it... hahaha... local breed leh. :D

Which Dynasty do you usually frequent? The one at Paradise?

waypastprime
01-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Malaysian girls and PRCs are pretty few there but mostly Singaporeans. Hey, that should be a good value for money isn't it... hahaha... local breed leh. :D

Add on a couple of things.

I think u meant Paradiz. And Dynasty Classic is located at Peace Centre. Just right behind it. Most mistaken it as Paradiz.

Dynasty is located at Kallang Leisure Park. :)

waypastprime
01-09-2004, 09:30 AM
ok... u mean BOSS mostly local girls? not even malaysian chinese? Dynasty now mostly PRCs... though i m a PRC lover, too much of dragon meat also sian must try something else :D

Local girls are much more than Malaysian Chinese in Boss similarly for K2 as well.

Dynasty mostly PRC? I thought it's like 99.99%? :D

daveeng88
01-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Malaysian girls and PRCs are pretty few there but mostly Singaporeans. Hey, that should be a good value for money isn't it... hahaha... local breed leh.

PARADISE!!! You dreaming to go Hawaii is it :D

I thought you been to Dynasty before or checking on the latest FR hehehehehehehehe Oei!!! Don't let your girl find out if not.............

Van Basten
03-09-2004, 01:14 AM

yes... Dynasty is paradise.... :D

Van Basten
03-09-2004, 01:18 AM
Local girls are much more than Malaysian Chinese in Boss similarly for K2 as well.

Dynasty mostly PRC? I thought it's like 99.99%? :D

bro WPP is rite... i meant the Dynasty at Kallang Leisure Park. actually it's really a case of 99.999999% PRCs.... but i must say the PRCs there not bad standard... but too bad inside Dynasty cant really play lah... not like wat bro DKnight say can hj inside BOSS!!! me must try... haiz but me got a soft spot for china MMs :p

D^KnighT
03-09-2004, 01:19 AM
bro WPP is rite... i meant the Dynasty at Kallang Leisure Park. actually it's really a case of 99.999999% PRCs.... but i must say the PRCs there not bad standard... but too bad inside Dynasty cant really play lah... not like wat bro DKnight say can hj inside BOSS!!! me must try... haiz but me got a soft spot for china MMs :p

Join us for Guaikia's XTD outing... you won't regret it if you are into PRC as well...

Cheerz Mate

D^KnighT
03-09-2004, 01:22 AM
PARADISE!!! You dreaming to go Hawaii is it :D

I thought you been to Dynasty before or checking on the latest FR hehehehehehehehe Oei!!! Don't let your girl find out if not.............

Enough of your suanning... thx!!! :p

D^KnighT
03-09-2004, 01:25 AM
yes... Dynasty is paradise.... :D

hahaha... all KTVs are paradise... an island of angels... woohoo... nice!!! :D