PDA

View Full Version : Shen Hua in law suit

slider_72
21-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Just read something interesting today and I thought I should share with the bros here. There was a claim filed in the High Court by the owners of "Shen Hua KTV Disco Pub" against the owners of Mirage Palace KTV. As bros who frequent KTVs may know, the Chinese name for Mirage Palace KTV is also "Shen Hua".

The Shen Hua KTV Disco Pub is located in Geylang. It claimed that Mirage Palace KTV by using the same Chinese name is passing itself off as the Geylang joint. Apparently they claimed that customers will be confused because of the same Chinese name used. The Court dismissed the claim and say that both joints catered to different clientele. I wonder whether the Judge had to cheong both joints in order to make his decision. I can just imagine the Judge and lawyers holding the hearing at one of Mirage's VIP rooms, with the PRC WLs draped all over them.

MoralEpitome
21-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Just read something interesting today and I thought I should share with the bros here. There was a claim filed in the High Court by the owners of "Shen Hua KTV Disco Pub" against the owners of Mirage Palace KTV. As bros who frequent KTVs may know, the Chinese name for Mirage Palace KTV is also "Shen Hua".

The Shen Hua KTV Disco Pub is located in Geylang. It claimed that Mirage Palace KTV by using the same Chinese name is passing itself off as the Geylang joint. Apparently they claimed that customers will be confused because of the same Chinese name used. The Court dismissed the claim and say that both joints catered to different clientele. I wonder whether the Judge had to cheong both joints in order to make his decision. I can just imagine the Judge and lawyers holding the hearing at one of Mirage's VIP rooms, with the PRC WLs draped all over them.

fucking funny...one lup sup joint...one high end lup sup joint...but lawyers are the most lup sup...you think they don't know?

wbeyond76
21-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Both equally fuck dup joint, dun go

owen10
22-06-2010, 03:14 AM
thanks for sharing. me seldom read chinese evening papers which has all the juiciest (or some say junk?) news. :D