PDA

View Full Version : Apple ex Novena

catchdragon
25-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know where Apple formerly from Novena HC has gone?

If anyone knows where sh'e working now pls let me knw.... I miss her... ;P

biggun155
28-05-2004, 03:39 PM
She was supposed to be at Relaxation but thought her photo on Newpaper advertising for Whampoa

catchdragon
31-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey wheres relaxation?maybe i can call and ask....

catchdragon
31-05-2004, 06:22 PM
hey wheres relaxation?maybe i can call and ask....

penfriend
02-06-2004, 02:30 AM
hey wheres relaxation?maybe i can call and ask....

i have the namecard in the office ... I will post here again. Yes, Apple is at RELAXATION at Gullimard Road. She is no longer known as APPLE at Relaxation.

billyboy
02-06-2004, 10:42 AM
i have the namecard in the office ... I will post here again. Yes, Apple is at RELAXATION at Gullimard Road. She is no longer known as APPLE at Relaxation.

Apple is in Relaxation, and as mentioned in my previous thread she is the shareholder of both Relaxation & the new Whampoa Health Center (changed mangement) but she has no licence to do massage there, except in Relaxation. Hope this helps....

penfriend
04-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Apple is in Relaxation, and as mentioned in my previous thread she is the shareholder of both Relaxation & the new Whampoa Health Center (changed mangement) but she has no licence to do massage there, except in Relaxation. Hope this helps....

But I heard she is no longer named "APPLE" in Relaxation. I think she was called Cindy or something, can anyone verify this ??

catchdragon
07-10-2004, 04:29 PM
i tried calling relaxation a few times and was told she was on leave.finally, now they say she dun work there anymore!:(

anyone knows where she is now?

penfriend
09-10-2004, 09:47 AM
i tried calling relaxation a few times and was told she was on leave.finally, now they say she dun work there anymore!:(

anyone knows where she is now?

you mean you cannot find "Apple" in Relaxation ??

brs_worid
09-10-2004, 01:13 PM
I happened to book Apple on Thursday night at Whampoa, and had her special "jua Gen"....it is damn shiok.....I used to visit her when she was at Novena and I really miss her specials..

Normally when you get a "jua gen" from someone with no skills, she will play with your balls awhile and later give you a hj. But with Apple, she will "massage" your balls and cock until it becomes numb and cannot feel anything....then she will make you wanna cum...and when you are about to cum....she will make the feeling go away.....after awhile can be quite torturing...hehe...but it feels really good when every comes out....hehe...

BTW, there is 2 Apples over at Whampoa....if they happen to ask..just say the one formerly from Novena or Relaxtion and they will know...

Heard that there are 2 singaporeans working there as well....day time office girls night time...massage girls... I can only remember 1 of the name...Kim...but I heard that she is not slim..neither is she fat....you know lar...Singapore standard....

Apple slim down quite a fair bit...must be stress by being in business....

Damage $50 for the "jua gen" $32 for the entrance fee....

penfriend
09-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Dear brother brs worid,
can share where this Whampoa HC is ?? Is it near any MRT station ??

brs_worid
10-10-2004, 01:54 PM
penfriend....how much is a copy of the New Paper?

I think you better catch a cab there...nearest MRT station is Novena but it is still a far far walk away.... (BTW NOVENA is under reno......)

funguy18m
10-10-2004, 02:05 PM
I happened to book Apple on Thursday night at Whampoa, and had her special "jua Gen"....it is damn shiok.....I used to visit her when she was at Novena and I really miss her specials..

Normally when you get a "jua gen" from someone with no skills, she will play with your balls awhile and later give you a hj. But with Apple, she will "massage" your balls and cock until it becomes numb and cannot feel anything....then she will make you wanna cum...and when you are about to cum....she will make the feeling go away.....after awhile can be quite torturing...hehe...but it feels really good when every comes out....hehe...

BTW, there is 2 Apples over at Whampoa....if they happen to ask..just say the one formerly from Novena or Relaxtion and they will know...

Heard that there are 2 singaporeans working there as well....day time office girls night time...massage girls... I can only remember 1 of the name...Kim...but I heard that she is not slim..neither is she fat....you know lar...Singapore standard....

Apple slim down quite a fair bit...must be stress by being in business....

Damage $50 for the "jua gen" $32 for the entrance fee....

Good FR UP your rep by 3

brs_worid
10-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the rep points, this is the first time someone has given me 3 points for a fr..... :D

penfriend
10-10-2004, 10:38 PM
penfriend....how much is a copy of the New Paper?

I think you better catch a cab there...nearest MRT station is Novena but it is still a far far walk away.... (BTW NOVENA is under reno......)

Thanks, I didn't realise that Whampoa HC is on a distance whereby taking taxi is too near and walking from a MRT station is too far ...

For your info, I knew Novena is under renovation and it is in fact being closed for renovation for one month. I am a regular there ... ;)

sidley
11-10-2004, 08:54 AM
When NOVENA open back :confused:

brs_worid
11-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Penfriend,

When at Novena who do you normally ask for?

sidley
12-10-2004, 12:57 AM
never be there before, but my fancy girl going to work there :p

penfriend
12-10-2004, 05:23 AM
Penfriend,

When at Novena who do you normally ask for?

i usually ask for Jenny, but not sure if she will still be there when the HC reopens for business ...

PacWizard
12-10-2004, 01:35 PM
i usually ask for Jenny, but not sure if she will still be there when the HC reopens for business ...

There will be no more Novena HC in Goldhill Plaza. New management had taken over and currently doing renovation to refurbish the place.

Renovation work by De Design Pte Ltd to be completed by 18 October 2004.

New management is Nimble Finger Health Club (new thread soon).

Hope you find the above very informative.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

penfriend
13-10-2004, 06:43 AM
There will be no more Novena HC in Goldhill Plaza. New management had taken over and currently doing renovation to refurbish the place.

Renovation work by De Design Pte Ltd to be completed by 18 October 2004.

New management is Nimble Finger Health Club (new thread soon).

Hope you find the above very informative.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

thanks, brother PacWizard
I was a regular in Novena HC for a long time. Sad to hear that they won't be around anymore ... The old place really look in need of an overhaul.

Hopefully this time the new outlet will be a crowd-puller. :rolleyes: