PDA

View Full Version : H07R11 Carol no 3

jacky43
18-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I went into her room at 7pm, came out 745pm, Carol did not chase me cause she is interested to find out this website. No worry, brothers i am careful in talking, even looking at her beautifully body, i concentrate mine thinking.

I am now 6yrs customer, with 1st WL Kit. 25yrs old customer of PT brothels.

Paid her, ask her name. She don't want to say, then ask am i a name collector? No we brothers allready know many names, than she said is carol. I quickly said, "Carol no 3", she smile sweetly, Carol has the look of HDB housewife, the Malaysian girl who married local guy. Her face is smooth, body a bit of fat, tits nice good for holding.

After washing i lie on bed, we chat on few WLs, i would like to highlight Carol said Kico is a good WL. Preety and skillful, she said back at GL, difficult customers few WLs don't want. Kico took it and she is 1of the top WL on par with Violet.

Ok enought, Carol gave long BBBJ, few time son mine balls, no AR i don't fancy, good tits bonking seems her is rather big. Then BJ long time, i moan she is not that preety but, i just loved her housewife look. Then we french while she HJ me special attention given to my balls.

Next, 1st time i did this, she BJ i set on bed for alittle while. Then she backfaced me, sit on mine dick. Up down few times and, turn back to french me. Kept on moaning, "Fcuk me dear, Fcuk me dear.." I ask for doggy ramp her hard, she is tight i was suprised! She wanted this, how do i write this? We both lie on bed. held each other while bonking away, however not mine style still love missionary.

Again she moan with fcuk me dear, fcuk me.., not long i cum into the CD. After session, she gave me a leg massage, she said is part of the package. I say anyhow can do, $50 i paisei to ask for it. After wash up, again she recommend me, Kico and Sammi. I told her, she is now Princess Diamond.

RTF, why not? Overall i gave 9/10 cause same with all WLs, i don't want AR so minus 1point. GF no doubt, willing to service maybe wish to increase customers base.

batboyz
18-06-2010, 10:28 PM
jacky43, just wondering, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

jacky43
19-06-2010, 10:27 AM
No problem with asking, i'm local 40plus, done mine NS back than don't feel proud. Oh! 25yrs allready first introduction of Banana Leg, now Petain rd brothels by ex Army friend.

Looking back, NS build the toughtness of men, especially this gen of IT, computer games office work. Not forget, gov gave incentives to ex NS men. Sorry! This is the website for commerical sex.

Recently, look this is me only, locals paying for sex at PT brothels. $50 and nothing less, many WLs across the causeway. People there very $minded, WLs think abit high of local customers. If i have less than $50, never will i set foot at PT or anywhere else.

2yrs allready, i'm regular at PT told few WLs, they grad i think?

batboyz
19-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the reply. I asked the question because I'm having a hard time understanding your English. No offense though. Just wondering, what's your first language? Are you using a translator to translate from your native language to English?

Cheers.

fornicator
19-06-2010, 02:30 PM
No problem with asking, i'm local 40plus, done mine NS back than don't feel proud. Oh! 25yrs allready first introduction of Banana Leg, now Petain rd brothels by ex Army friend.

Looking back, NS build the toughtness of men, especially this gen of IT, computer games office work. Not forget, gov gave incentives to ex NS men. Sorry! This is the website for commerical sex.

Recently, look this is me only, locals paying for sex at PT brothels. $50 and nothing less, many WLs across the causeway. People there very $minded, WLs think abit high of local customers. If i have less than $50, never will i set foot at PT or anywhere else.

2yrs allready, i'm regular at PT told few WLs, they grad i think?

Thanks for the reply. I asked the question because I'm having a hard time understanding your English. No offense though. Just wondering, what's your first language? Are you using a translator to translate from your native language to English?

Cheers.

Greetings both. Haha, I find it amusing Bro batboyz you asking Bro jacky43 where he come from.

Sorry if I butt in, I not busybody, just curious also and again amused by this topic. I know this thread for Carol but I go there later.

As for understanding Bro jacky43 I find no trouble. Me being PR only in Singapore maybe can consider "homeboy" also. I easily blend with locals and find the Singlish useful also since I no fluent in Mandarin but I fluent in English one. I 14 years living Singapore already lah also 14 years cheonging in PT haha, so shiok.

Now, as you may have noticed how I did my post above, and now I am writing fluently and in proper grammar. How about you Bro batboyz, are you local or PR like me? It's not really necessary to pinpoint from which part you come from, PR or local would be enough, as we have to protect our privacy. No worries Bro.

Ok back to our common interests, Carol H07R11, very nice FR Bro jacky43, I have no FR for her because my first session with her was way back in 17 Nov. 2009, I become Samster only 18 of Nov. thanks to Xiao Tian H24R28, she mention to me this forum.

Back to Carol H07R11, I have not RTF since but probably next week. I wanted to try her the other night but she say she close already, I reach PT late, she was working and I waiting, when she finish hor, close to 8:30pm already, I request for last call she say no, ok, so I come other day ah.

Cheers.

19-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Ha, I believe badboyz is not a local. Sometimes foreigners are amused by the way we write and speak. And also switch languages we call it Singlish.

jacky43
19-06-2010, 03:17 PM
None taken, i know i'm not good in writting, the true after came on board this website. A little bit improvement, u see what we wrote it appear on WWW. Every body can see, it kind of force me to write better, courtesy to everbody too.

Forgot to mention, seems liked WLs r aware of locals, receiving the GST package. I wrote this 2weeks ago, hopefully they will b nicer to everybody. Shared this with u, last nite with Carol i told her this.

I know she is non local, came here to operate her biz. I hope this country locals liked me, treat her well. She made profit and, enjoy her time in this country. If not, i'm sorry i cannot do much.

That apply to non locals, i am host in certain degree, hope every oversea brothers enjoy your session. I'm native would like to write, this island can be fun, solong we tolerate every persons.

Brother Fornicator, welcome i really enjoy sharing threads with u, including PM that we cannot post in WWW.

batboyz
19-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Now, as you may have noticed how I did my post above, and now I am writing fluently and in proper grammar. How about you Bro batboyz, are you local or PR like me? It's not really necessary to pinpoint from which part you come from, PR or local would be enough, as we have to protect our privacy. No worries Bro.

I'm not local or PR. My PR is still in process by ICA, just applied last March. However, I've been working in SG for more than 4 years.

ifucker
19-06-2010, 05:05 PM

Cheers.

I have interesting time reading bro jacky's post, and you know that Singlish can be written in that way. :D

Cheers ! Back yo topic, I read in some where that Carol No3 is timer watch, but from your Fr it seems not, a bit confused :p She is the several girls here attract me from 1st day, but never try :rolleyes:

fornicator
20-06-2010, 02:25 AM
None taken, i know i'm not good in writting, the true after came on board this website. A little bit improvement, u see what we wrote it appear on WWW. Every body can see, it kind of force me to write better, courtesy to everbody too.

Forgot to mention, seems liked WLs r aware of locals, receiving the GST package. I wrote this 2weeks ago, hopefully they will b nicer to everybody. Shared this with u, last nite with Carol i told her this.

I know she is non local, came here to operate her biz. I hope this country locals liked me, treat her well. She made profit and, enjoy her time in this country. If not, i'm sorry i cannot do much.

That apply to non locals, i am host in certain degree, hope every oversea brothers enjoy your session. I'm native would like to write, this island can be fun, solong we tolerate every persons.

Brother Fornicator, welcome i really enjoy sharing threads with u, including PM that we cannot post in WWW.

Good to know Bro jacky43, your writing to me not a problem, I understand one hehe. You one of the Bros very straightforward and tell no bullshit. Sincere and Honest. Thank you Sir!

Cheers.:D

fornicator
20-06-2010, 02:28 AM
I'm not local or PR. My PR is still in process by ICA, just applied last March. However, I've been working in SG for more than 4 years.

Ah no wonder!

Anyways, good luck Bro, hope you get it. The result should be out any day, 3 months already.

All the best.

fornicator
20-06-2010, 02:35 AM
I have interesting time reading bro jacky's post, and you know that Singlish can be written in that way. :D

Cheers ! Back yo topic, I read in some where that Carol No3 is timer watch, but from your Fr it seems not, a bit confused :p She is the several girls here attract me from 1st day, but never try :rolleyes:

Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

jacky43
20-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Hello everybody! Brother Ifucker, u mention Carol 3 is time watcher. I think all WLs were time watchers, we notice clocks and watches in room. Haha! Is fine, we pay for their time our pleasure. Last session with Carol, we were chatting on WLs, this website too, fear not i did not said things harmful to member here.

Could b, she knew i 25yrs customer? First time with her, i friendly break the ice, she returns the favour. Longer timing.

Yes! Brother Batboyz, regarding your PR matters, perhaps members will guide u by PM. Personally, while waiting for PR approval is not a good idea to sort FL service. I did wrote in this website 4ysr ago. A WL here shared a story with me. A client who is on S pass got caught with a FL, his boss manager i not sure went to station and, vertify his stay in this country. Fair enough co knew this next day.

This might go on to say apply pick IC, with a record of caught with FL. I'm not sure will it be approve or, terminated. Cause i heard a PRC Ah Tiong during lunch, his PR is not extented. Well this is beyond my understanding. Important is, think plan far say until got pink IC, don't get caught with a FL. This site is for commerical sex, so i will based example on such issue.

Have a good week ahead.

U-Da-Man
21-06-2010, 03:14 PM
I read in some where that Carol No3 is timer watch, but from your Fr it seems not, a bit confused

Hahaha... I think you did get it confused my brother!!

I had an FR on Carol No 3 (house 7) some months back, and I in fact mentioned in my FR that she doesn't rush. I had a good 25 minutes with her.

I think it is the other Carol (house 11) which actually I wrote was a time-watcher. :o

Anyway Carol No 3 (House 7) is quite a sextisfying bonk. She tries to please. If my memory serves me right, she has a strange way of moaning hehehe:D. But all in all a good bonk and she CIM me the last time, but she couldn't hold my full load completely. Nice. I think I should rtf:p

jacky43
21-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, sir! U r right, Carol 3 moan in that way, ''F me, dear..F me, dear.'' I think interm of looks, she is below Carol no 4 (H14 1st room on right handside).

Carol 4 i have 1session that's about 4yrs ago, don't remember much. She is skillful, i think her FRs not many, above average. This Carol used to call $40, now i think $30, 1time heard she told a customer.

Oh! Carol 4 no frenching, i recalled extend another session, total $80 and came out a happy man. Time watcher, i think all r the same.

Actually, not in ranking order, Princess Carol 1 H11 (Pang Lingx2), 2 H16 (Korean beauty, a brother said she has the look of cosmetic sales girl). 3 Carol H7 and, 4 H14.

22-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Carol 1 2 3 4, so confusing. Why don't you name them in their respective house. Such as Carol 7 ( H 7), Carol 16 (H 16) and so on. We then can go to the P-list to check their rooms.

fornicator
23-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Carol 1 2 3 4, so confusing. Why don't you name them in their respective house. Such as Carol 7 ( H 7), Carol 16 (H 16) and so on. We then can go to the P-list to check their rooms.

Bro jacky43, I think our Bro here, Bro 0939 has a good point.

Instead of Carol 1-2-3-4, we identify the 4 Carols by house, hence: Carol 7(H7), Carol 11(H11), Carol 14(H14), and Carol 16(H16), as suggested.

Also there are 3 Sallys: Sally 2(H2), Sally 17(H17), and Sally 22(H22) and 2 Michelles, Michelle 2(H2) and Michelle 14(H14).

Hope this helps.

jacky43
23-06-2010, 09:16 AM

Instead of Carol 1-2-3-4, we identify the 4 Carols by house, hence: Carol 7(H7), Carol 11(H11), Carol 14(H14), and Carol 16(H16), as suggested.

Also there are 3 Sallys: Sally 2(H2), Sally 17(H17), and Sally 22(H22) and 2 Michelles, Michelle 2(H2) and Michelle 14(H14).

Hope this helps.

-----------
Dear friends, i have no problem with this, numbering is for mine own records. Also, many brothers include non members, have their own recording solong is comfortable.

Notice u wrote H14 Michelle, may i know which room? She is new or, the ex Michelle fr H24.

fornicator
23-06-2010, 11:15 AM
-----------
Dear friends, i have no problem with this, numbering is for mine own records. Also, many brothers include non members, have their own recording solong is comfortable.

Notice u wrote H14 Michelle, may i know which room? She is new or, the ex Michelle fr H24.

Thank you Bro jacky43.

Michelle H14R03, no she is not new, she already working even before ex-GL WLs come to PT.

Michelle from H24 long time gone already.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
23-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Carol 1 2 3 4, so confusing. Why don't you name them in their respective house. Such as Carol 7 ( H 7), Carol 16 (H 16) and so on.

I concur:D

fornicator
24-06-2010, 12:26 AM
-----------

My mistake, it should have been Michelle 16 H16R03. Apologies for the confusion.:o

fornicator
24-06-2010, 08:35 AM

I concur:D

Hope this helps.

-----------

Furthermore, I would like to correct myself that the 2 Michelles are Michelle 2(H02R16) and Michelle 16(H16R03). The Michelle from H24R17 is long gone. Now I gather news got new WL that I have yet to bio.

Apologies for the mistake.:o

Cheers.

fornicator
24-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Yes, sir! U r right, Carol 3 moan in that way, ''F me, dear..F me, dear.''

Having read all these posts for Carol 7 (H07R11), I have decided to RTF.

My 1st sessions was way back last 17 Nov. 2009 and only RTF these past 2 days in a row. Her "fuck me dear, fuck me dear" moan fuels me to really give it to her, to fuck her I mean. She was great. The other day we did it while I was sitting at the edge of her bed and she sat on my cock after giving me a long BBBJ. I cannot tahan I let go so fast even she was a bit surprised.
Yesterday we did missionary.

Both sessions she was moaning. To me, it doesn't matter if it was fake or not because it sure did make me come, which just goes to show that she did her job well.

Overall rating = 10/10. She's cute with great service and attitude. RTF, of course!

Cheers.

eating
24-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Overall rating = 10/10. She's cute with great service and attitude. RTF, of course!

Cheers.

Woo 10/10 perfect fuck ... seems her is a must fuck among all carols ..

Bro, for all the four carols, what is the rates from the highest to the lower ones .. H07 Carol -> H16 Carol -> H11 -> H14 right ? Want to try the top 2 only :p

fornicator
24-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Woo 10/10 perfect fuck ... seems her is a must fuck among all carols ..

Bro, for all the four carols, what is the rates from the highest to the lower ones .. H07 Carol -> H16 Carol -> H11 -> H14 right ? Want to try the top 2 only :p

Hi Bro eating, yes, if I am well satisfied I go straight out give a 10/10 rating, I don't care. Although she don't allow painting and 69 which I fancy dearly, but she declined me politely and compensated me with some intense frenching. Beautiful/cute face + great body + great session + great service + great attitude = 10/10! End of story.

This my personal rating for the 4 Carols since you ask me. If other Bros got different opinion, you are most welcome to comment.

My ratings:

Carol 7 H07R11 = 10/10 CAT50 ex-GL, 3 sessions todate
Carol 11 H11R12 = 8/10 CAT50 ex-GL, 2 sessions only, no frenching, no painting, no 69
Carol 16 H16R16 = 7/10 CAT50 ex-GL, 1 session only and she was dead fish to me. Consider RTF? Maybe.
Carol 14 H14R01(?) = I never try, she neither CAT50 or ex-GL, I think PT old bird.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
24-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Wrote b4, Carol H14 1st room on right handside, had reduced to $30. Only 1session and extend timing $80 alltogether. My impression of her time watcher. And, Fornicator i think Carol H14 came on board with Kit, Bao Er probably 6yrs allreally.

fornicator
24-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Wrote b4, Carol H14 1st room on right handside, had reduced to $30. Only 1session and extend timing $80 alltogether. My impression of her time watcher. And, Fornicator i think Carol H14 came on board with Kit, Bao Er probably 6yrs allreally.

Thank you for info Bro jacky43. I shall include the 4th Carol in the PSL. So, it will be H14R01 Carol CAT30. Kindly confirm before I do so.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
24-06-2010, 12:51 PM
My ratings:

Carol 11 H11R12 = 8/10 CAT50 ex-GL, 2 sessions only, no frenching, no painting, no 69
Carol 16 H16R16 = 7/10 CAT50 ex-GL, 1 session only and she was dead fish to me. Consider RTF? Maybe.
Carol 14 H14R01(?) = I never try, she neither CAT50 or ex-GL, I think PT old bird..

If I may add my 3 cents worth to this interesting question of how we rate the four Carols. Here's mine in order of merit....

1. Carol 7 (H7R11)
Nice friendly chatty girl. Soft, gentle, wet BBBJ which I love! Many BBBJ and FJ positions and takes her time. And perhaps most importantly, CIM!! The best of the Carols by far. Definitely RTFable:D:p

2. Carol 16 (H16R16)
I don't think she looks like a Korean as some bros have mentioned. More like a very chio heartland milf with coloured hair. She's a little passive but provided a decent BBBJ and FJ. Didn't rush me and I had an ok time with her. RTF: Maybe but not in any hurry.

3. Carol 11 (H11R12)
She is quite pretty and I think she may be nice person outside of PT, but it's quite the different with her work ethic - Short catbath, even shorter BBBJ, quickly want to get FJ going, no CIM, ask her to HJ me off also don't want. Kept looking at the clock and reminded me of the time even when I know 15 minutes haven't gone by.:( RTF: Nope, unless she changes hehe

4. Carol 14 (H14R1)
Haven't tried her yet. But for a PT old bird, she's quite ok looking for that category. May one day be curious enough to walk into her room hahaha

Cheers:)

fornicator
24-06-2010, 01:48 PM
If I may add my 3 cents worth to this interesting question of how we rate the four Carols. Here's mine in order of merit....

1. Carol 7 (H7R11)
Nice friendly chatty girl. Soft, gentle, wet BBBJ which I love! Many BBBJ and FJ positions and takes her time. And perhaps most importantly, CIM!! The best of the Carols by far. Definitely RTFable:D:p

2. Carol 16 (H16R16)
I don't think she looks like a Korean as some bros have mentioned. More like a very chio heartland milf with coloured hair. She's a little passive but provided a decent BBBJ and FJ. Didn't rush me and I had an ok time with her. RTF: Maybe but not in any hurry.

3. Carol 11 (H11R12)
She is quite pretty and I think she may be nice person outside of PT, but it's quite the different with her work ethic - Short catbath, even shorter BBBJ, quickly want to get FJ going, no CIM, ask her to HJ me off also don't want. Kept looking at the clock and reminded me of the time even when I know 15 minutes haven't gone by.:( RTF: Nope, unless she changes hehe

4. Carol 14 (H14R1)
Haven't tried her yet. But for a PT old bird, she's quite ok looking for that category. May one day be curious enough to walk into her room hahaha

Cheers:)

Thank you Bro U-Da-Man, I shall give Carol 16(H16R16) another chance and RTF in the near future.

Cheers.

jacky43
24-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I was suprised Carol H07 popular with many brothers, kind of worth the leg massage she gave me. Although a short 1, i told her no need for $50, no such service. (P/s, do not mention about the leg massage, maybe she click with me)?

Hi Fornicator update of PSL, i not sure u see Carol H14 1session about 5yrs ago. Back than, did not ask her name but, recalled reading her FR on this website. We knew PSL was created by a good brother.

Thus making our sessions more interesting, WLs also shocked liked Peggy, 2mths ago howcome i know her name? Carol H07 too, it gave me the "suan" her abit, told her i 25yrs customer. Noway actually only 6yrs, 1st WL Kit H14.

eating
24-06-2010, 11:27 PM
My ratings:

Carol 14 H14R01(?) = I never try, she neither CAT50 or ex-GL, I think PT old bird.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Thanks bro for the rating, think I will only go and try the Top1 H07 carol and H16 Carol. As for H1401 Carol, tried her last year before Ex-GL girl coming, for $30 during that time, services acceptable. of course now with so many ex-gl choice I will not go back to try $30s :p

fornicator
28-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks bro for the rating, think I will only go and try the Top1 H07 carol and H16 Carol. As for H1401 Carol, tried her last year before Ex-GL girl coming, for $30 during that time, services acceptable. of course now with so many ex-gl choice I will not go back to try $30s :p

I am fortunate enough to RTF Carol H7 for 2 days in a row last week. I wanted more last Thursday but it wasn't meant to be. She was working and I have no time to wait so I ended up with Joey H12R15, instead.

My point is, Carol H7 is indeed the top 1 for me of the 4 Carols eventhough I have yet to try Carol H14 which I doubt I will since I also go for CAT50 WLs.

As for my CAT40~30 WLs I would consider RTF Kidd H14R04, Poh Yi H14R05, or Sally H22R08, to name a few.

Fbuddy
28-06-2010, 11:39 PM
As for my CAT40~30 WLs I would consider RTF Kidd H14R04, Poh Yi H14R05, or Sally H22R08, to name a few.

For CAT40~30 WLs I would consider Kidd H14R04, nancy H14R14, and 3 Malay girls there, think they provide reasonable value for $$

Will find time to try Poh Yi H14R05, She is 30 or 40?

fornicator
29-06-2010, 12:38 AM
For CAT40~30 WLs I would consider Kidd H14R04, nancy H14R14, and 3 Malay girls there, think they provide reasonable value for $$

Poh Yi H14R05 is CAT30, another is Sally H22R08 CAT30 also.

Thanks for the tip. Ups you with my 1 humble point.:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
29-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Greetings to Bro BBlick, Sir thank you thank you for the ups points.:D
Appreciate you kindness and generosity.

Maybe can make a post in the threads so I can return the favour.

Thank you Sir.

fornicator
29-06-2010, 11:01 AM

Sir, thank you thank you for the ups points! Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Cheers!:D