PDA

View Full Version : PRC in massage palour

oxen69
24-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Hello,

can i ask if there is any health centre, not thouse tuina joints, that provide PRC or pdmm with special service? please enlighten. So far, I only encounted malaysian.

Thank you very much?

mccormick
25-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Hello,

can i ask if there is any health centre, not thouse tuina joints, that provide PRC or pdmm with special service? please enlighten. So far, I only encounted malaysian.

Thank you very much?

tan tio flame....

2003_newbie
25-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Hello,

Thank you very much?

Then you go find one who can speak English, Singlish, Hokkien, etc and I'll find you one in HC ;)

forex
25-05-2004, 02:28 PM
i may be wrong but they are not given license to work at such places.

mccormick
25-05-2004, 02:35 PM
PRC can be found in HC but not PDMM lah....

forex
25-05-2004, 02:44 PM
PRC can be found in HC but not PDMM lah....

i thought i did read LHC, HGC, IPHC, something like these got prc but i did not personally check it out. maybe you are right.

oxen69
25-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Whoa whoa, hold on a moment here.

I went to phoenix, de sauna,fortune hc ,bugis, soon lee and joyful. or no prc or pdmm.. i did ask, but they say don't have. then they will always recommend malaysian girls. i think prc are more exciting. please help. i tried searching, always are tuina located at ppc and pc. i dun like coz not much privacy. all brothers please help.

oxen69
25-05-2004, 03:16 PM
tan tio flame....

if you all brothers think i deserve to be flame, go ahead. i am not very experience in this forum. flaming might help me learn the way things are run here. thank you in for you brothers :) help and guidance. :)

mccormick
25-05-2004, 04:32 PM
i thought i did read LHC, HGC, IPHC, something like these got prc but i did not personally check it out. maybe you are right.

among the HC i cheong.. only know Dickson has it.. :)

OceanEleven
25-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Not too common to find PRCs, mainly M'sians, some locals or even Thai. ;)

power69
25-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Hello,

Thank you very much?
places like lai lai and anna hotel hv prc, young and angpai some more.
but too bad, all earn enough oredi.
also in the 90s got mongalian gal in novena, tat time the place with call "88 HC" , u go in , inside hv red light.

now seldom heard of in hc.
hc dun really want prc, coz veri good in counting , will create rice bowl problem with locals and malaysian, think thai, vietnamese is ok.

forex
26-05-2004, 12:22 PM
if you all brothers think i deserve to be flame, go ahead. i am not very experience in this forum. flaming might help me learn the way things are run here. thank you in for you brothers :) help and guidance. :)

it will be good to spend some..or rather a lot of time reading through and you will get a good view of a part of what is happening outside. tui na also got privacy type.

as for your PM, answer is i do not know.

Explorer2
26-05-2004, 12:56 PM
I went to phoenix, de sauna,fortune hc ,bugis, soon lee and joyful. or no prc or pdmm.. i did ask, but they say don't have. then they will always recommend malaysian girls. i think prc are more exciting. please help. i tried searching, always are tuina located at ppc and pc. i dun like coz not much privacy. all brothers please help.

At Bugis HC, Rose is PRC....
lao chio type not really young type...

Galaxy Hc at Concorde, Connie (is she is still there) one of the best PRCs , again Lao chio pattern!! her tongue really can work wonders for BBBJ and tongue fuck your ass!!
But fake boobs though....

at Town Spa at Cecil St, you can try Tracy and another PRC (cant remember name, check with counter)
They may be young but i think service not fantastic!!

Drop us your FR here if u ever try....
Happy Bonking!!

:D

oxen69
26-05-2004, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=Explorer2]At Bugis HC, Rose is PRC....

tHANK YOU SO MUCH!!

oxen69
26-05-2004, 02:19 PM

one question, does the girls at town spa give special services?

dirty69warrior
26-05-2004, 03:04 PM
i guess you can forget about getting PRC in HC. there are but very rare lah, unless you want lau-chai(old vegetables). if they are young and pretty, why would they want to work in HC when money in KTV is so good; just need to entertain by happily drinking and singing away??? if your objective is to bonk PRC, might just as well spend on a mug of beer(cheap-cheap) and then negiotiate the price at places like Dickson KTV, 51 Jazzy or even along Geylang; better quality some more! gals at these places(except for Geylang) do not bonk as many times in a day as gals in HC; better feeling and more real in their feeling. just my little contribution. pls ignore this reply if you feel no sense in it.

oxen69
26-05-2004, 03:32 PM
i guess you can forget about getting PRC in HC. there are but very rare lah, unless you want lau-chai(old vegetables). if they are young and pretty, why would they want to work in HC when money in KTV is so good; just need to entertain by happily drinking and singing away??? if your objective is to bonk PRC, might just as well spend on a mug of beer(cheap-cheap) and then negiotiate the price at places like Dickson .

thank you for your advise. lau chai is like how old? pdmm or just old prc? do we have old prc in hc, if got, where? but i wonder why the m'sian girl doens't think like these prc, why they all flock to hc to work and get bonk every hour.

oxen69
26-05-2004, 03:42 PM
cannot wait for prc anymore, so went to fortune health centre at fortune hotel near farrer park mrt. out side look good. but very run down in the massage rm. given a lady quite plumb, not so happy, so find excuse say i don't like oil massage but only want powder massage. so given another girl. call ivy.

ask if want service after half hr, hj 50, fj 100. for fj, must pay another $10 to use the room in the hotel for 1 hour. they dun allow fj in the hc. so i decide on the fj. bonking session is only 20 mins. the rest of the 40 mins you can do whatever you like. so bonk her, bath with and rest for abt 30 mins, than leave.

damage
looks-5/10
boobs-at most a
fj-6/10
damage- 38 (entrance) + 100 (fj) + 10 hotel room chgs.

try asking for prc there, dun have. damn..

Explorer2
26-05-2004, 07:05 PM

one question, does the girls at town spa give special services?

Town Spa now just left with one PRC....
Tracy.
She provides special service....
looks not bad only... cannot match those standing along Geylang...
tall, long hair, fair and slim...
but service always i dun really enjoy...

oxen69
26-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Town Spa now just left with one PRC....
Tracy.
She provides special service....
looks not bad only... cannot match those standing along Geylang...
tall, long hair, fair and slim...
but service always i dun really enjoy...

what is the damage like?

chukeliang
26-05-2004, 07:37 PM
cannot wait for prc anymore, so went to fortune health centre at fortune hotel near farrer park mrt. out side look good. but very run down in the massage rm. given a lady quite plumb, not so happy, so find excuse say i don't like oil massage but only want powder massage. so given another girl. call ivy.

ask if want service after half hr, hj 50, fj 100. for fj, must pay another $10 to use the room in the hotel for 1 hour. they dun allow fj in the hc. so i decide on the fj. bonking session is only 20 mins. the rest of the 40 mins you can do whatever you like. so bonk her, bath with and rest for abt 30 mins, than leave.

damage
looks-5/10
boobs-at most a
fj-6/10
damage- 38 (entrance) + 100 (fj) + 10 hotel room chgs.

try asking for prc there, dun have. damn..
so after a few contribution of asking some simple question abt prc, town spa.......
then u got fj inside hotel for $110.
u can no need to go to hc to ASK, JUS PHONE.
why go to little india to ask for prc, chinatown mah!

oxen69
26-05-2004, 08:00 PM
so after a few contribution of asking some simple question abt prc, town spa.......
then u got fj inside hotel for $110.
u can no need to go to hc to ASK, JUS PHONE.
why go to little india to ask for prc, chinatown mah!

YES, $110, GET TO STAY THERE FOR 1 HR. JUST ANYHOW TRY LUCK. CHINATOWN ALL TUI NA, I DON'T WANT THAT.

ChanChwee
26-05-2004, 08:30 PM
if you all brothers think i deserve to be flame, go ahead. i am not very experience in this forum. flaming >>>>>>>>>>>

Bro, try using the search tool provided on this forum and do it on the Health Centre and KTV.....Forum. Last I did that it gave me almost 200 messages on PRC. You should then :p be able to find out where there are some PRC gals in HC.

pacman20
30-05-2004, 02:37 AM
bros PRC are not so good in HC. try local gals. best! got good ones at Joyful HC.think there are posts on thios HC here.it's seriously good...

HighLife
30-05-2004, 07:40 AM
Hello,

Thank you very much?

The info more or less are given in the thread under the respective HCs. To help you, here's my inputs :

Lexon : Jasmine/Vivian

Legend : Fiona (one of the tallest gal ard at 1.72m, broad frame though)

AhYoung
30-05-2004, 11:46 PM
[try vivian at bhc, she claim she is malaysian but i suspect her mandarin is too good and she may be a prc...

QUOTE=oxen69]Hello,

Thank you very much?[/QUOTE]

Sinful_man
31-05-2004, 01:13 PM
[try vivian at bhc, she claim she is malaysian but i suspect her mandarin is too good and she may be a prc...

QUOTE=oxen69]Hello,

Thank you very much?[/QUOTE]

Just ask her something in Malaysia, like which town in which state or the PM in Malaysia or speak to her in simple Malayu loh, then the water will drip and stone will out.

ah huathuat
31-05-2004, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=AhYoung][try vivian at bhc, she claim she is malaysian but i suspect her mandarin is too good and she may be a prc...

QUOTE=oxen69]Hello,

vivian of bhc is confirmed a malaysian from kl. no need to suspect anything already lah, bro!