PDA

View Full Version : Bumping into HC girl outside

mel2sg
24-05-2004, 03:42 PM
hi bros

please dont flame me, I am new here. Juz got one question, juz wondering have anyone of you ever consider the risk of bumping your HC girls when shopping with wife or in some other occassions? Juz wondering normally where do they (the girls) hang out when they are not working? As you know we are living in a small island, I think the chance of bumping is very high.....................please dont flame me

LeeYokeYuen
24-05-2004, 04:48 PM
hi bros

please dont flame me, I am new here. Juz got one question, juz wondering have anyone of you ever consider the risk of bumping your HC girls when shopping with wife or in some other occassions? Juz wondering normally where do they (the girls) hang out when they are not working? As you know we are living in a small island, I think the chance of bumping is very high.....................please dont flame me

Your first post and this is what you ask ?? sigh....

Dino21
24-05-2004, 04:56 PM
hi bros

1) when my partner around, HC girl will treat you like a stranger and vice versa.

2) when alone, I have had coffee with one of them, just like friends, no problem at all.

mccormick
24-05-2004, 05:07 PM
1) when my partner around, HC girl will treat you like a stranger and vice versa.

2) when alone, I have had coffee with one of them, just like friends, no problem at all.

agreed with bro Dino.. those gals really know how to behave themselves.. :)

Sinful_man
24-05-2004, 05:07 PM
hi bros

Come on Baby, these HC gals are Not Naive and innocent people, they know where they stand.......so Don't have to worry, they will not go up to you and say "mel2sg when are you coming to bonk me again ? "
Rest assured ! :cool:

forex
24-05-2004, 05:30 PM
I am not too worried about HC girls but more of Tui Na ones :D

girllover
24-05-2004, 05:32 PM
I think they are more bothered by being recognised as a HC girl outside. Do them a favour, please do not announce loudly to everybody around you that they are a HC girl if u are among friends out of respect for them.

HorseD77
24-05-2004, 05:44 PM
If you are with your wife or girlfriend, and you bump into them - you would definitely act blur and choose not to look into their direction!
If you are alone - you may choose to talk with them IF the circumstances permits!

I know - it happened tome few times before :)

Randi_Candi
24-05-2004, 05:59 PM
If you are with your wife or girlfriend, and you bump into them - you would definitely act blur and choose not to look into their direction!
If you are alone - you may choose to talk with them IF the circumstances permits!

I know - it happened tome few times before :)

Reminds me of an incident of 1 that my fren was having affair with and she practically jumped on the windscreen of his car shouting his name.......not knowing that his wife was in the car!!
Haha.......he was left to D-I-Y for a month and nearly got 'divorced'.

thick
24-05-2004, 06:06 PM
hi bros

quite a few times I met them on the streets with my family. just say hi and intro them to my family. after a formal introduction, we would just say catch up some other day loh .... act natural and wife wont ask so many questions !!! :D

sadfa
24-05-2004, 06:14 PM
hi bros

your question is really silly.
if u r so scared, dont do it.
if u do it already, must remember all your lessons from army.

1. never give your real name to her.
2. if meet in the streets, react according to situation. can range from a nod (tell family: this is my customer, colleague or ex-classmate) to outright denial (i dunno who is the crazy cha bor! my name where got john!)

btw they all hang out at hc central when they r not working. remember dont go there hor.

wanderer23
24-05-2004, 09:11 PM
hi bros

Nothing much mah just treat it as bumping into a normal friend lor.... most important is to be natural... after all it's a simple exchange you for sex and her for money unless you're talking aout people like your 2nd GF or mistress then different lah

owen10
24-05-2004, 10:28 PM
so far so good for me, but i live ard chinatown area .. high risk area where PRCs like to go ... n esp near PC, PPC which i frequent. so if i go to chinatown area to jalan jalan or makan makan, high chance may bump into a PDMM who has served me b4. :D