PDA

View Full Version : Good Times with a Myanmar Lady

tommy29sg
17-06-2010, 01:17 PM
It was more than10 years ago, I had this addiction to call 1900..xxxxx.
It was a hot thing then and there are lots of people calling in... but the cost for the guys to call are damn expensive...

During that time, I manage to get a few good contacts and lots of bad ones...

The good ones consist of 1 Myanmar lady, 2 locals...

this thread... i will share on this Myanmar lady...

This Myanmar lady is married and she lives with her hubby... unfortunately, her hubby were out all day.. leaving her so so free in the afternoon at home...

ralliart
17-06-2010, 02:17 PM
this kinda thread opener... think u gonna see red very soon... u have been online for an hr since ur 1st posting so y dun u write more? :confused:

tommy29sg
17-06-2010, 03:00 PM
this myanmar lady has been living in Singapore for some time liao... her hubby is a chinese... as a matter of fact, she spoke quite well in chinese... that surprises me too... but I knew all these after meeting her.

So we got hook up during one of the chat and being girls, will not provide their numbers and instead asked for mine, so i left mine before i put down the phone....

it was 2 days later that i received a call, at that time I was in a meeting. THat call really made me lose focus on what was being presented.... fortunately, nothing is asked about my opininon. heehee...

I called back after the meeting and found her to be soft spoken and very well mannered. At that time, I do not even know that she is a Myanmar. So i managed to get her to meet me for coffee.

We met at Hougang area shopping centre. She wore a short sleeve shirt and a long pants with a handbag...

We went to a coffeeshop and ordered some drinks...and chat.... think we chatted for about 1 hr plus...

cut the story short... we just chatted and didn't do much for that day.. and we made an appt to meet 2 days later...

2 days later came, this time, our feeling are different. She wore a V-neck shirt with a long dress... that really difference in what i see the first day... we had coffee in starbucks and this time, she sat really close to me... i can smell her fragrance from her just bathed body... really turned me on.. and that is also the excuse for me to get closer to her too...

while chatting, there were few instances that she landed her hands on my thigh and me landing my hands on hers too.. and she doesn't seem to mind at all.. all the better for me..:D

and then she started to stroke my thigh... wow... that really send a signal straight to my bro... and my bro felt painful under my tight jeans... slowly i shuffled here and there to try to release my tension.. and i think she knew it too.. and gave me a smile...

that is it, i hold her on her waist with one of my arm and ask her directly if she wanted to accompany me to go to one place... and if she would follow..

tommy29sg
17-06-2010, 03:31 PM
she did not hestitate and afree to follow me... that it... i drove to a nearby hotel in serangoon..

once in the room, i wasted no time and we kissed and tongue fight... while doing that, i slowly pull up her dress, exposing her white panty... while she unbuckled my belt and loosen my pants... i slowly pushe her to the bed and took out her white panty exposing her trimmed pussy..she was really wet down there... at this time, she held on to my already hard dick and stroking it as she started to moan...

next, i start to attack her breast.... with so many buttons on her shirt, it is not easy to unbutton all of them... so i unbutton just enough to let my hands to go in and explore her firm B cup breast.... but she only let me explore 1 side of her breast... will tell u why later... with one swift hand, i managed to unhook her bra ... and exposing the one side of the breast... the other side, she used her hand to cover it tightly... well, 1 is better than none, so i hold it in my hand, and slowly suck the nipples... the nipples answered me with a hardened reaction... i continued to suck her and i can see that she is enjoying every moment of it...

i got her to release my dick and got her in position to sit on me, with her half unbuttoned shirt and dress on. even before she sat on me, i could feel droplets of her juice dripping on my lap and my bro...

when in position, she just got me penetrated her deeply in 1 swift move... i can feel that my dick was in hot juice suddenly... and hope that u know what is that feeling...

i can feel her warm juice flowing out of her tight pussy with every push and withdraw.... this accompanied with a seductive and loud moan... and all this while .. having sex in her long dress...

i made her stand facing the dressing table and lifted up her dress.. an enter her from behind... i can feeling her jerking as i entered her and knew that she came.... i took cannot take it and i release my load into her ....

holding her tightly and with my dick still in her, i dragged her back for me to sit on the bed and her sitting on me...
the juice continue to flow and i can feel the deep penetration and her pain or shiok from the deep penetration..

tommy29sg
17-06-2010, 03:41 PM
For those who like to zap others....

If you find the story not interesting, u can just ignore the thread, don't need to zap.

If I copy story from somewhere or if i offended the people, u can zap.

I don't see the reason of why u want to zap TS unnecessarily. Are you trying to stop TS from contributing their stories in this site.

Amol
19-06-2010, 12:57 AM
more detail pls , how old is she?

geylangbonker
19-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Hello bro, u posted here to share your sexual experience with a myanmar lady.?..
May i know what so special about myanmar ladies...heard from my bros they are very unhygenic and tan-skinned too.
By the way are you a singaporean?:confused:

38tiger
19-06-2010, 04:54 AM
hi bro any pic to support your story that she is a MYA.

anyway please cont' with your sexy episode with her mya or whatever....

manhood
19-06-2010, 08:50 AM
yes, continue, pls continue.... whats with that 1 breast???

hardrodcafe
19-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah...why 1?

otamay
19-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Maybe she has one left after operations? :confused:

kakihorny
19-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow... so far i din have the feeling of juice rushing out on me... hope to be able to achieve that one day... what happen to the other breast?