PDA

View Full Version : DO Not Go to geylang cheena bastard

drekman
16-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Went to H2525 and got fucking angry. Cheena bastard cheat my monry. Go in cannot do this, cannot do that. Original, $100 for 50 mins but boss say 1 hour $100 ok. After a few minutes, cheena girls lied. Said only 50 mins. Argue and quarrel with the cheena girl throughout. Nai Bei Chee Bye. Feeling conned. Bloody shit, all cheena girls just wan to cheat n con our money. Give me the grinn with her eyes. Bloody bad attitude. Y singaporeans n u guys pay 30 mins $100, 45 mins $!00. They must think we r stupid. ALL whore houses in geylang , thai n cheena all cheat. Hours getting shorter. Can bros please advise. Fucking angry. WIll never go to geylang agian. Waste of money.

Sammmysiao
16-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Hello......what is the Fxxking problem with u?
Geylang H2525 got legal China gals???? hahaha....that for seventh months's bros....
You have starts two thread against the Geylang gals...why ? ur smalll sausage kana bitten by their clam huh? KNS !

GreenHouse
16-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Went to H2525 and got fucking angry. Cheena bastard cheat my monry. Go in cannot do this, cannot do that. Original, $100 for 50 mins but boss say 1 hour $100 ok. After a few minutes, cheena girls lied. Said only 50 mins. Argue and quarrel with the cheena girl throughout. Nai Bei Chee Bye. Feeling conned. Bloody shit, all cheena girls just wan to cheat n con our money. Give me the grinn with her eyes. Bloody bad attitude. Y singaporeans n u guys pay 30 mins $100, 45 mins $!00. They must think we r stupid. ALL whore houses in geylang , thai n cheena all cheat. Hours getting shorter. Can bros please advise. Fucking angry. WIll never go to geylang agian. Waste of money.

Hei bro
What cheena bastard, cheena girl. I don't know what kind of bastard name should we give you. KNN chow chee bye.

Internationally, they are recognized as PRC girl / China girl or 大陸妹.:mad:

Cogent
16-06-2010, 01:15 PM
. Can bros please advise.

My advice is that you go bang your head against the wall. Do enough of that and you will probably be able to imagine or hallucinate that you had the best drunken session ever, with a killer hangover :D

How was your mid yr results anyway ? Study hard this yr ok, they start to stream you in sec 3 already ;)

drekman
16-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Sammysiao n greenhouse. You are both fucking bastard. I am just warning u, not to be con by these people.

drekman
16-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Greenhouse, u are a cheena ass bastard

drekman
16-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Sammysiao n greenhouse. You both are fucking bastard. I am just warning others not to be con.

drekman
16-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Sammysiao n green house,. You are both fucking bastard. I am just warning others not to be con

Sammmysiao
17-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Sammysiao n green house,. You are both fucking bastard. I am just warning others not to be con

I doubt u visit Geylang legal house before, then how u get con by them? can show us where is H2525????????????? Knn !!!!!!!!!!!!!

U warning us not to be Con??? hahhahha maybe u are one of the ilegal CB standing at the roadside of Lor 25 :D

hmt13
17-06-2010, 04:48 PM

I'm wandering you are from which origin fucker? you dare to sincere declare where you from? No brain and fucking picky and calculative.
You are fucking stupid to pay $100 for 50 min. You might as well one hand hold the coins/ notes and the hand shake as long as you like... KNS

drekman
17-06-2010, 11:04 PM
hmt13, are u a fucking asshole. I told u it was agred at $100 for i hour with the boss. But after went in and a few mins later. the girl said only 50 mins. And she gets fierce with me.

hmt13
18-06-2010, 11:26 AM
hmt13, are u a fucking asshole. I told u it was agred at $100 for i hour with the boss. But after went in and a few mins later. the girl said only 50 mins. And she gets fierce with me.

I'm a fucker not fucking asshole. At least i wont calculate that 10 min with WL. what can u do with that 10min?
I suggest you go to ROC lah since you are such a particular time watcher. "PUI"

Relax One Corner!

GreenHouse
18-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Thank you for your warning.
But, be more professional and not to be racist. Cheena bastard. Sound no good lah. Are you chinese?
But, I'm very sure you are dog born (狗出生), meaning you are Son of the Bitch, you know?
Call me fucking bastard, bingo, no problem fine with me because I like to fuck people like you. You know?:cool:

GreenHouse
18-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Greenhouse, u are a cheena ass bastard

Yes, I'm a Chinese ass bastard - so what What WHAT?

Where is L25H25, open by your cheena mother? Fuck your chow chee bye. bye bye ...... BYE YOUR SOB:D

drekman
19-06-2010, 05:23 AM
greenhouse, u r such a bastard. u can go fuck ur mother.

drekman
19-06-2010, 05:26 AM
greenhouse. u are a useless fucking sshole.

GreenHouse
19-06-2010, 11:19 AM

Never try how u know uh?
Fucking bo lan par.
Say out L25H25 is open by your cheena mother, OKP:eek:

GreenHouse
19-06-2010, 11:22 AM

Sure, I will fuck your cheena mother 1st.:p

GreenHouse
19-06-2010, 11:25 AM

I love to fuck your asshole,.
But, let's fuck your mother asshole 1st.
Why? cos you come from her assshole not her cunt, right:rolleyes:

GreenHouse
19-06-2010, 11:49 AM

I believe you are a chap cheng kia (mixed with 10 races kui kia).:D
And off course, mother is cheena lah.

GreenHouse
19-06-2010, 12:28 PM

drekman
Don't view NaughtyGirlClub thread, u got money meh $120, you know?:eek:

softplush
29-06-2010, 01:43 AM
bro greenhouse.. dun get too personal lah.. i think he mus have went in to some unknown house of l25h25.. then kana con lor.. pity him abit lah..
anywae.. i tink these thread should be close liao.. damn cock..

urban777
29-06-2010, 02:16 AM
that TS really nth to do creating a scene here. prolly trying to cock some story. wts so calculative w that 10 mins..

remy_1977
29-06-2010, 02:59 AM
that TS really nth to do creating a scene here. prolly trying to cock some story. wts so calculative w that 10 mins.. agreed, juz ignore dat guy,,,

GreenHouse
29-06-2010, 11:38 AM
agreed, juz ignore dat guy,,,

Case closed
But, don't let's me see him posting this kind of racist forum again, Ok?
I'll fuck his cheena mother everyday.

sammyboyfor
29-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Case closed

The worst racists in this forum are the whores who advertise their services. :rolleyes:

dunworri
29-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Case closed

bro greenhouse..i just zap you.
if you dont like what ever he hve posted.skip n don"t read through..

PS:no mother comment here....

nitecrawllerr
29-06-2010, 07:09 PM
I second that! :mad:

havana
30-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Case closed

Dont think he/she is cheena......:rolleyes:

drekman
30-06-2010, 10:33 AM
10 mins also money. If u dunt have money, who is going to feed u ?

GreenHouse
30-06-2010, 04:18 PM

bro dunworri
I do not agreed with your action.
Pls check who is the person started the "mother", he - drekman.
So, I also just zap u.:mad:

nitecrawllerr
30-06-2010, 07:06 PM
bro dunworri

Your post #14. U started the ball rolling 1st.

Please, we all only got 1 mother in this world. She deserves a better place than to drag her name to the whore house. :mad:

peanut123
01-07-2010, 02:24 PM
bro dunworri

Dear Bro Greenhouse,

Though I agree that Drekman is a troublemaker, you however, do not need to bring yourself down to his level. If you must insult, keep it to him, not his family or mother, who are already punished by being related to him.

Also, you need to have at least 35 rep points to zap anyone. You have negative points, so zapping people has no effect.

peanut123
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
10 mins also money. If u dunt have money, who is going to feed u ?

If you have no money, then dun go bonking whores. Simple as that.

If you whine and cry over 50 mins vs 60 mins, or how a FL asks for $10 taxi fare, or why you didn't get a discount, then you should not be spending money in commercial sex. In any commercial world, money is king. Don't have, don't do. And also in the commercial world, satisfaction is never guaranteed. Sometimes hit, sometimes miss.

sinfulforever
01-07-2010, 08:25 PM
I fully agree with brother peanut. I can safely say I have bonked women of every race in Geylang and have been let down by some woman of every race from time to time.

I think it's got alot to do with the woman's personality and not her race. She might also have had a bad day or another man who is the same race as yourself might have treated her badly before.

As brother peanut rightly said, sometimes we just have to forget the bad experience and look forward the possiblity of having a really good time in the future.

drekman
01-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Peanut, are u a bangali rapist shit. If satisfaction is not guaranteed, y i want to waste money. If ur tv is not guaranteed, u can throw ur tv tomorrow because i can sell u a fake tv. Just like cheena girls, they are so fakish. as they only cheat ur money.

doublekeen
01-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Mods pls close this thread..... SBF bros are here to read about FRs not talk about parents and abuse each other.......

Hope no one takes offence. Sorry in advance:)

AhMin
02-07-2010, 12:25 AM

Bro,
I agree U , like U honest also when u zap others ,
cheers ........

Sootbird
02-07-2010, 01:12 AM
wait.. L25 Gt China Gals Meh?? Since When There gt legal house de ar??

X Generation
02-07-2010, 01:17 AM
HELLO!!!! Is fun to read all your comment here. Sound like school kids play masak. Haha....Childish!!!

GreenHouse
02-07-2010, 11:12 AM

If you whine and cry over 50 mins vs 60 mins, or how a FL asks for $10 taxi fare, or why you didn't get a discount, then you should not be spending money in commercial sex. In any commercial world, money is king. Don't have, don't do. And also in the commercial world, satisfaction is never guaranteed. Sometimes hit, sometimes miss.

[COLOR="Red"]Bro Peanut
See, I have closed this thread and some bros commented and seconded drekman.
Now, this bastard drekman keep coming back with negative comment to bro peanut "Peanut, are u a bangali rapist shit"
做好事,但沒有好的回報
He like to use very offensive (討厭) words such as cheena bastard, useless fucking asshole, fucking bastard, cheena ass bastard, fuck your mother etc.......
I got zap by some bros and no one supported my retaliation to drekman and keep allowing him again and again to label all bros here with bad name.

See, bro peanut now kena - "ar u a bangali rapist shit" from drekman
This bastard should be banned from this forum.:mad:

sammyboyfor
02-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Bro Peanut
See, I have closed this thread and some bros commented and seconded drekman.

How on earth did you close the thread when you don't have access to the moderator control panel???:eek: Did you hack the forum???:confused:

GreenHouse
02-07-2010, 12:24 PM
How on earth did you close the thread when you don't have access to the moderator control panel???:eek: Did you hack the forum???:confused:

What I mean that I closed this case, understand?
But, still kena zap by some bros.

LeoPDR
02-07-2010, 04:20 PM

well said, If you are given 90 mins for 2 bonks, do you go for 2 instead of 1?

dunworri
02-07-2010, 04:32 PM
HELLO!!!! Is fun to read all your comment here. Sound like school kids play masak. Haha....Childish!!!

You means all the Bros here playin masak?

drekman
02-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Peanut, u also a trouble maker. U fuck around. aren't u a trouble maker too. u fucking bangali asshole.

peanut123
02-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Dear bro drekman, perhaps you are an inbred retard, so let me explain this as simply as I can.

Nothing is ever guaranteed, except death. Even your brand new TV may break down on the 2nd day. You might get it changed or fixed under warranty, but the breakdown still did happen and you did not enjoy a fuss-free experience you had hoped for. Only thing you can do is to accept that shit happens, rectify it and move on.

Similary, were all your bonking adventures guaranteed too ? Obviously not, otherwise you won't be complaining in here. And yet that didn't stop you from bonking them. So why are you doing that despite no guarantees ?

Lastly, perhaps I am a bangali rapist, because I distinctly remember raping your ass. Sorry, but I was drunk and I thought you were an ugly whore. But guess what ? Satisfaction with your ass was also not guaranteed.

Peanut, are u a bangali rapist shit. If satisfaction is not guaranteed, y i want to waste money. If ur tv is not guaranteed, u can throw ur tv tomorrow because i can sell u a fake tv. Just like cheena girls, they are so fakish. as they only cheat ur money.

peanut123
02-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks Greenhouse for your concern, but I really don't care what that moron calls me. The more he abuses others, the more others will zap him. The system works against him.

See, bro peanut now kena - "ar u a bangali rapist shit" from drekman
This bastard should be banned from this forum.:mad:

drekman
03-07-2010, 12:27 PM
peanut, u chee bye bangali. bangali are the most chee bye people.

X Generation
04-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Hei! What is the point u all guys fuck around here. Chee bye here, chee bye there. We all here to discuss abt sex, chick, pussy. And to Mr. Drekman, pls stop complaint anymore and create trouble. No one force u or point a gun at u to bonk all those girl. U! Yourself need to blame.

drekman
04-07-2010, 06:00 AM
U did. X generation. U force me to do it. U guys are bad influence. X generation, u are a chee bye man.

drekman
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
X generation, what is there to talk about pussy. It is all the same.

peanut123
04-07-2010, 02:55 PM
peanut, u chee bye bangali. bangali are the most chee bye people.

Of course I am a cheebye person. I love cheebyes. I am also a boobie person and a leg person. Why else would I be in a commercial sex forum ?

Definitely for the cheebyes and boobs, and not for the assholes like you.

JayBee Vampire
04-07-2010, 06:25 PM
owh guys come on... i think this drekman is little upset on service of H2525...
to
drekman: relax man.. i also faced so many situation like that..
last year i pay rm150 at some joint in jb and the girl did not allow to touch her boobs.. BITCH... but later i found so many gems in the town... so be relax there some BITCHES will do things like that.... just ignore them...

Other guys: relax man, this guy really... hurt ha ha ha

drekman
04-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Jaybee, u paid 150 and did not get anything. Dunt you get angry. It is like her conning n cheating ur money.

drekman
04-07-2010, 06:36 PM
jaybee how to ignore. It is hard earn money.

drekman
04-07-2010, 08:24 PM
X generation. go and cut off ur penis.

X Generation
05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Mr. Drekman, of course i'm a chee bye man. U not? Then how you been born? From stone? err...or drop from the sky? And i want to clarified that not all pussy are same as u said. UNDERSTAND! Pls upgrade yourself before barking around.

drekman
05-07-2010, 08:10 AM
A hole is a hole. All the same.

toilet$50
05-07-2010, 03:06 PM
A hole is a hole. All the same.

you eating by yur asshole?:o

SPGAIR
05-07-2010, 03:22 PM
you eating by yur asshole:o
toilet$50. you are a very learn man, your chinese poetry very beautiful. to drekman: better listen to sifu and learn to eat with your asshole

X Generation
06-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Mr Drekman. U said hole is hole. All the same. Then human is human. But y u are such an asshole, no brainer than other human? And if u are'nt down with that, I got 2 words for u. SUCK IT!!!!

havana
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Wah piang.....half a month passed already still complaining about a whore:confused::eek:
What a loser....:mad:

nitecrawllerr
11-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Wah piang.....half a month passed already still complaining about a whore.

His predicament cant beat my disappointment/frustration over a PRC I had sometime last year. KNN was expecting an MILF(FL) late twenties with huge spotlights. But when she came to my room, CB wore glasses, late forties, plumb, boobs small and saggy. Asked her was her name xxx? Silent.:rolleyes: See her face and her nude but really really really CMI. No hard on how to screw. Just asked her HJ. After 15 mins then cum.:mad: Normally within 5 mins sure shoot out. Clarified with "OKT". Just recd an apology. Wasted $60 plus room charges plus petrol and most important my precious TIME! But that does not stop me from cheonging other gals.

So TS, just move on. :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=122335&page=2

QuekQuek
18-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Wah piang.....half a month passed already still complaining about a whore:confused::eek:

Must be royally pissed :rolleyes:

gonggong18
03-09-2010, 10:34 AM
TS, don't visit the same house if the girl or place don't provide good service..

Cheong only what... not find wife.

Many other houses available

walao
05-09-2010, 12:16 AM

Wahahahahahaha!!!!! Boss i Like You Best!!!..You Are Almighty always..

*bow chincery*
Walao

walao
05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
X generation, what is there to talk about pussy. It is all the same.

Wahahahaha You are sooo Cute...wanna Kiss your cheeks...

Walao

walao
05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
X generation. go and cut off ur penis.

Hey Bro...I wanna reimburse your loss...give me your hp number..

Walao