PDA

View Full Version : Any cause for concern?!?

Kgezhiwang
21-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Na bei! :mad: Channel U is showing some series at 8.30 pm Fri, 21 May, tonight to talk on our state secret - Health Centers!

F**k the smart alec to come out with this topic for the sitcom! Now more peope will know about HCs and the business in them!!

I think bros should stay clear of them for a while???

t123ang
21-05-2004, 12:01 PM
tats why getting very busi body U channel ....
veri easy boycott the SPH newpapers........ they are the main mountain
behind this channel.

:(

Dino21
21-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Na bei! :mad: Channel U is showing some series at 8.30 pm Fri, 21 May, tonight to talk on our state secret - Health Centers!

F**k the smart alec to come out with this topic for the sitcom! Now more peope will know about HCs and the business in them!!

I agree bro, after that sure got a series of AV raids in HCs and TNs, heard that last week PPC got raided. Its the same when the screen GL years back, after that lots of police combing the area for FLs, will stay away from HCs.

mccormick
21-05-2004, 01:11 PM
seeems liken gl is still the safest place for a quickie... lol

horny28
21-05-2004, 02:05 PM
after tonite..all ladies will know why guys go to HC.........no more man's secret....and i hate that fxxking ass-hole actor going to HC...... :mad:

songxxx1965
21-05-2004, 02:20 PM
I tot the show is talking about food ???

owen10
21-05-2004, 02:53 PM
can some good n kind bros pl post an FR after d show tonite? xiao di will be working so will miss it! wanna see what crap ch u goin to report on!!! :mad:

Xyberduke
21-05-2004, 02:56 PM
saw the ads as well, no cause for concern...

tikus69
21-05-2004, 03:12 PM

8.30pm is Belly Belly Good. Got the HC program, meh? Is it ChennelU or ChennelI? Must see to see which HC they "feature"!

mccormick
21-05-2004, 04:23 PM
actually, there are not much secret to reveal lah... i suppose most ppl even my wife knows what's the business in most HC... Let them do what they like lor... juz like last time, a topic on those TN.. after that, brudders here still chiong them rite?? As long as ur face dun appear tonite, i suppose u are still pretty safe.. :)