PDA

View Full Version : Yong Lee Tuina at pearl centre (Local gals)

garion0019
20-05-2004, 11:53 PM
Just went to Yong Lee tuina located at 3rd floor of pearl centre near where the chinese medicine mart is this evening. There are around 5 local gals there. Choose Wendy who is a bit ah lian looking and went to the cubicle for massage. Room is small with the bed on the floor.

Name: Wendy
Massage: 3/10 No strength
Attitude: very good
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Breast: 34 B cup
Handjob: $50
BJ: $100
FJ: $200 She says cause she local
RTF: Maybe if she improved on her massage skill

Opt for handjob which is so so but allow playing of breast. For bros who are suckers for young face and body can give it a try cause her massage is really not very good.

She mention the shop is opened for less than a mth and all the girls are below 30 yo. From what i see only got 2 chio gals the rest are rather fat or not very good looking.

owen10
21-05-2004, 02:14 AM

local gals always like to give this kind of excuse .. sigh !!!!! :mad:

wait til 1 day no business see how u all survive!!!

tanmikel
21-05-2004, 08:28 AM
local gals always like to give this kind of excuse .. sigh !!!!! :mad:

wait til 1 day no business see how u all survive!!!

local or not , I would not pay extra unless she is special :)

OceanEleven
21-05-2004, 08:44 AM
All pussies are the same. Regardless of origin...... :mad:

newyorker88
21-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Just went to Yong Lee tuina located at 3rd floor of pearl centre near where the chinese medicine mart is this evening. There are around 5 local gals there. Choose Wendy who is a bit ah lian looking and went to the cubicle for massage. Room is small with the bed on the floor.

Opt for handjob which is so so but allow playing of breast. For bros who are suckers for young face and body can give it a try cause her massage is really not very good.

She mention the shop is opened for less than a mth and all the girls are below 30 yo. From what i see only got 2 chio gals the rest are rather fat or not very good looking.

$200? Me better go Malaysai...Half the price with spa facilities and food somemore. More variety to chose from

Frankiestine
21-05-2004, 10:26 AM
<FJ: $200 She says cause she local>

You should tell her a chee bye is still a chee bye whether local or foreign. :D

GoldenMonkey1
21-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Yoz Bro,

Ask her quit the scene lah, 200 for local!!! Lots of local FL around, dun believe you can go look at marchboy's and camery's threads. :p FL does it lesser than that. A bit of kanna Con feeling, in TN shop, HJ most prob only max 30 bucks (Not say i cannot afford), and standard as you quoted on so-so. I think a lot of bros would boycott her. ;)

If you go to Joyful HC and ask for R, also local, NTU or NUS grad (Cant really remember). She only charges you for 100 for FJ. And the service is good. Brothers who have tried her before, will second me to that.

Just my 2 Cents worth......

Cheers

dkong
21-05-2004, 04:08 PM
I think better boycott this shop. I was there before also, the OKT ask me to look see look see the girl, told me all are local. The girls are just ok only. I thought of testing, but never try. :p

gigantic_tk
21-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Sometimes I feel S'pore Massage Gal are too demanding, before she starts doing her job she wants $10 more than the market value for HJ. I kenna charge $40.00 reasons being she is a S'pore Gal and her hj is not better than any of the PDMM, more annoyed being that this cannot touch, that cannot kiss, lot of excuses, really getting damn sick of her - this is one of a SG I meet at HDS.

Think about it, there is another petitle SG at PC I have tried by the name of Amy, she really gives a good service, very obliging and allows you maximum autoroaming liaos, that was pre AV raid era, dun know she still in this line.

Just a sharing.........

Shyguy
22-05-2004, 01:19 AM

Didn't get to see the 2 chio gals there when I was walking past it. Maybe all busy working. Like what bro garion0019 had said, the rest can't really make it. Ended up having YY at H**** Pt, she confirmed much more prettier than the gals I saw there. Like what bro owen10 had said abt poor business... the business ard that area really don't seem good? All the gals there idling, as compared to ST and the 2nd level TN shop where I always can't seem to see any gal waiting for customers... sigh..

CheongKTV
22-05-2004, 10:10 AM
$200 is too much so what she's local.

I rather have 2 malaysians.

sexytoy.com.sg
22-05-2004, 12:44 PM
$200 is too much so what she's local.

I rather have 2 malaysians.

Yah boy . Same here I won't pay that kind of money unless she has a 36c 24 34 body with a reasonable looking face.

owen10
22-05-2004, 12:55 PM
aiyooo .. nowSaday PC got so many new shops grow like mushrooms i oso lost count liao. 3rd fl shd b d most happening. onli need to take a walk round the whole floor n u can see so many shops, so many gals. if u r lucky, u may pick a few chio ones out. at d rate d massage scene in PC is exploding sometimes i really worry for its fate man!

gigantic_tk
22-05-2004, 01:51 PM
aiyooo .. nowSaday PC got so many new shops grow like mushrooms i oso lost count liao. 3rd fl shd b d most happening. onli need to take a walk round the whole floor n u can see so many shops, so many gals. if u r lucky, u may pick a few chio ones out. at d rate d massage scene in PC is exploding sometimes i really worry for its fate man!

Deserved 1 merit point from me liao......enjoy your sharing session.....

power69
22-05-2004, 07:15 PM

23 yro ? singapore girl?
go and work inside hc lah!
wat for work for OKT!
or r u bullshiting for the sake of yr shop?

BoyToy
23-05-2004, 12:52 AM
23 yro ? singapore girl?
wat for work for OKT!
If this is his shop and he's trying to advertise, it is making it worse than not advertising.

If you dun tell everyone that $200 for FJ, maybe still got newbies and suckers gong gong go in and get con.

Now write like that, where got ppl dare to patronize?

but if it's not yr shop and u're just trying to give the bros here yr point of view, then I thank you for yr "warning" against tis shop.

newyorker88
23-05-2004, 01:13 AM

Hey, Owen, worry for who? PC or the massagers? That they too much competition? :confused:

garion0019
23-05-2004, 02:51 PM
23 yro ? singapore girl?
wat for work for OKT!

Haha I'll be happy if i have a shop, than i can f**k the gals the whole day. And pls think man, y would someone say negative things about their shop. Pardon me for saying, looks like you dun have the knowledge of how to do business.

I'm just giving a review. If you dun believe then go see yourself lor. IMHO, i just try out that shop for curoisity and wanna compare if there's any difference in service. But, bitches are bitches, their service are all the same. sigh....

owen10
23-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Hey, Owen, worry for who? PC or the massagers? That they too much competition? :confused:

bro newyorker, d rate which PC's tui na shops are expanding is like an overheating economy, eg China .. growing too fast ... no good for health.. muz cool down mah. i didnt do a count but i muz have seen at least 5 or 6 new shops sinz a few mths ago??? And u knw lah, bros fr cantoment juz diagonally across .. when free, the officers can juz pop by there during lunch to kaypo.

In a way u r rite lor .. worry for PC n d massagers lor. i dun wish to see the day the shops come fast n go fast oso .. so bros dun get chance to test out some of d young chix. dun u thk it's a bit strange how come PC management is so willing to lease out so many of its shops to tui na biz? wont d image be detrimental to d other biz in d bldg? or dun tell me PC's image too tarnished no one wanna rent?

PC is supposed to be known as a Technology Centre (or dunno wat crap) rite? ... now i thk they better change name to maybe Pearl Massage Centre? :D

bros, pardon me for talkin so much here .. kekeke ... the words juz flow when i talk abt a place which i grew up with hehehee

newyorker88
23-05-2004, 11:35 PM
In a way u r rite lor .. worry for PC n d massagers lor. i dun wish to see the day the shops come fast n go fast oso .. so bros dun get chance to test out some of d young chix. dun u thk it's a bit strange how come PC management is so willing to lease out so many of its shops to tui na biz? wont d image be detrimental to d other biz in d bldg? or dun tell me PC's image too tarnished no one wanna rent?

PC is supposed to be known as a Technology Centre (or dunno wat crap) rite? ... now i thk they better change name to maybe Pearl Massage Centre? :D

Hahahaha, heard that PC is very messy now. My friends tell me abt the management is very messy. Too many Tui na shops there liao. Peal Massage Center? Isn't that wat it is now? :D

mrfireball59
28-05-2004, 08:20 AM
went to PPC last night to look see look see. cause i noted some brown sugar operate there a week ago.

Can't find any last night. So proceed to Yong Lee.
From outside the entry see a very soild gal sat a the reception. When enter the shop immediately to tell me singapore gal and $20 for half an hour.

Cut the story short.
Gal name : Mei Mei
Body : 6/10 a little big size
Face : 8/10 (CFM look)
opt for BJ : 5/10 (keep using her hand to bj me)
total damage $100. -> $20 message $80 BJ

bonsoir
28-05-2004, 11:19 AM
<FJ: $200 She says cause she local>

You should tell her a chee bye is still a chee bye whether local or foreign. :D

hahahahahhaha!!!!!! that's a good one and I fully agree with bro frankie stine here..
The last i went there?last month? kanina, also kenah one local, she did give a good back rub and body scrub, psycho me to do this and that and in the end, she said no FJ, only HJ, somemore sit with back facing me
Face not too bad looking, but insisted that i her first customer at 5pm on a weekday and wanted HJ plus jua gen for 120!!! I told her no way man!

in the end, wanted to leave and then she pulled me back and then later face black CCB!! in the end kana con $80 bucks! bro's here don wanna get con?

AVoid Good Luck Healthy Point #02 floor, jsut right up from escalator, next to the photo taking machine, you'll see mostly them standing outside looking forlonly at u....

Once u walk in?? that's it...
Name is Jasmin...

Cheers!

Frankiestine
28-05-2004, 11:53 AM
hahahahahhaha!!!!!! that's a good one and I fully agree with bro frankie stine here..
The last i went there?last month? kanina, also kenah one local, she did give a good back rub and body scrub, psycho me to do this and that and in the end, she said no FJ, only HJ, somemore sit with back facing me
Face not too bad looking, but insisted that i her first customer at 5pm on a weekday and wanted HJ plus jua gen for 120!!! I told her no way man!

in the end, wanted to leave and then she pulled me back and then later face black CCB!! in the end kana con $80 bucks! bro's here don wanna get con?

AVoid Good Luck Healthy Point #02 floor, jsut right up from escalator, next to the photo taking machine, you'll see mostly them standing outside looking forlonly at u....

Name is Jasmin...

Cheers!

<Face not too bad looking, but insisted that i her first customer at 5pm on a weekday and wanted HJ plus jua gen for 120!!! I told her no way man!>

You should ask her back, is her hand job called "GOLDEN HANDSHAKE" :D

yellowdancer
28-05-2004, 12:04 PM

Name is Jasmin...

Cheers!

Be careful man..... the cheebye muscle is one of the strongest muscle in the body...... wait you make them dulan..... they do something funny to your cock..... the cock break go hospital....... dun play play... our cock is precious. :p

Frankiestine
28-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Be careful man..... the cheebye muscle is one of the strongest muscle in the body...... wait you make them dulan..... they do something funny to your cock..... the cock break go hospital....... dun play play... our cock is precious. :p

Woh tell me about it, many years back everytime I am in BKK, I have this gal who will come over everytime I called her up. We will make love the whole night. And she sure got one powerful pussy cos I can stick my dick in her and without moving, she can make me come just with pussy power. :eek:

milffella
29-05-2004, 12:21 AM

200 dollar knn limpei made love to a girl,FOC somemore bring me go makan 100 plus seafood.........stupid fella

Frankiestine
29-05-2004, 08:14 AM
200 dollar knn limpei made love to a girl,FOC somemore bring me go makan 100 plus seafood.........stupid fella

Wah lau bro, you good man must be you got yan tau face. Me always have to pay to fuck gals see my face nearly puke so must pay them money to look at me.....

newyorker88
29-05-2004, 08:20 AM
<Face not too bad looking, but insisted that i her first customer at 5pm on a weekday and wanted HJ plus jua gen for 120!!! I told her no way man!>

You should ask her back, is her hand job called "GOLDEN HANDSHAKE" :D

GOlden Handshake! Hahahaha, GUa Gen for 120 dollars? I rather go malaysia NY spa. 50 Ringget only.

No wonder first customer at 5 pm.... Maybe u the only customer only.... :D

pacman20
29-05-2004, 10:44 AM
have any of you tried this HC at Furama Hotel by the name of Soon Lee Guan health centre? the ang pai there is joanna and although not very chio but good service!

milffella
29-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Wah lau bro, you good man must be you got yan tau face. Me always have to pay to fuck gals see my face nearly puke so must pay them money to look at me.....

bro irc many ger can find,ons foc one,,u can ask nirvana about it.

CheongKTV
29-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Local gals cost $200 for FJ is this the norm?

CPTMiller
01-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Quite Expensive

Local gals cost $200 for FJ is this the norm?

triple h
01-06-2004, 08:11 PM
$200? Me better go Malaysai...Half the price with spa facilities and food somemore. More variety to chose from

bro newyorker is DAMN RIGHT!!! CB $200 for fj. tell her go fly kite.
go badawi land, better svc :D ... worth the money!!!!!!

schwing
01-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Quite Expensive

it's not 'quite' but 'very'.... :D

CPTMiller
03-06-2004, 06:19 PM
:D $$$$$$
Maybe that girl special....

it's not 'quite' but 'very'.... :D

mrfireball59
03-06-2004, 06:22 PM
I had paid $200 mostly for Ang Mo or Jap but not for local or PRC :D

rocky73sg
03-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Even for a local, $200 just for fj is a bit pricey...

The worst is that they don't look special enough for us to part that $200...

Sigh...

newyorker88
03-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Hahahaa, $200? Her CB got gold is it?

Frankiestine
04-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Hahahaa, $200? Her CB got gold is it?

Maybe in place of Chee Bye she been using Bao Yu....cut opening in the centre then insert into pussy.....to maintain virginity...that why so expensive...

geylang18
15-08-2004, 05:11 PM
JUst tried Ah Lian wendy. They now have another outlet at Katong Shopping Ctr 3rd floor. I wanted to try Irene but she was sick. But anyway, wendy looked damn CFM with her super short skirt, the type walk also can see cheek butt type of skirt. So in i went and she came in. Her skirt so short any direction also can see her black thong. Shiok. Within 5 min, i say massage front and then told her to give sexy massage. Without even asking, she lifted the top of her bra. I then said i just want HJ. She said y not bj, bj more shiok for guys. She even said, my dick big bj shiok (TCSS). I said no money, dun wan..she kept pestering...bordering on IRRITATING. The rest is SOP hj.

Massage: 3/10 i opted for 30 Min session so did not want to have serious massage anyway)
Attitude: Good but a bit salesy so irritating.
Face:6/10 Lianish
Body: 6/10
Breast: 33 B cup (felt a bit fake but not sure)
BJ: $80 She say discount.
FJ: NA
Dun think so

geylang18
15-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Actually Yong Lee not that bad la. They quote $200 does not mean u pay $200 what. Can bargain right and refuse if you dun get what u want. Most PDMM also quote 50 for HJ initially.

I have had worse attitude from PDMM and HC (last bad experience was IP at Tanjong Pagar. Swear I will never go there. Spend money and see black face.

I tried at Yong Lee@PC this girl Irene. She looks very pixie looking and booobs busting out of the blouse. I like her dressing.

Same thing, after 5 min, turn around ask her touch nipple. After that started auto roam. Luv her tits and g string man. The rest is SOP. Went to bathe but a bit scared they take my wallet etc. cos Yong Lee people very enthusiastic about u washing up.

Name : Irene
Nat : Claims SG.
Boobs: 32C with damn suckable nipples.
Pussy: wet man
HJ: 50
BJ and FJ: did not ask
RTF : can consider

Pls note she only in Katong now.

airborne
15-08-2004, 05:44 PM
hey brothers u mean they also have an outlet at katong shopping centre? plz confirm cos itz near my house.

chimera
15-08-2004, 09:34 PM
$200 too expensive......$200 can get high class KTV girls to give you "full set" service in their very own hotel rooms where you can stay overnight....

Ryan82
17-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Actually Yong Lee not that bad la. They quote $200 does not mean u pay $200 what. Can bargain right and refuse if you dun get what u want. Most PDMM also quote 50 for HJ initially.

I have had worse attitude from PDMM and HC (last bad experience was IP at Tanjong Pagar. Swear I will never go there. Spend money and see black face.

I tried at Yong Lee@PC this girl Irene. She looks very pixie looking and booobs busting out of the blouse. I like her dressing.

Same thing, after 5 min, turn around ask her touch nipple. After that started auto roam. Luv her tits and g string man. The rest is SOP. Went to bathe but a bit scared they take my wallet etc. cos Yong Lee people very enthusiastic about u washing up.

Name : Irene
Nat : Claims SG.
Boobs: 32C with damn suckable nipples.
Pussy: wet man
HJ: 50
BJ and FJ: did not ask
RTF : can consider

Pls note she only in Katong now.

Hi Bro Geylang18... I think Yong Lee Tuina at Pearl Centre wind up alreadi izzit?? Cos Mi n my frens juz go there on monday and even serach the whole 3rd storey cant find the shop... Pls advise... Thks..

geylang18
17-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Hi Bro Geylang18... I think Yong Lee Tuina at Pearl Centre wind up alreadi izzit?? Cos Mi n my frens juz go there on monday and even serach the whole 3rd storey cant find the shop... Pls advise... Thks..

As far as i was told. Yong Lee at Katong is definitely around. They told me branch. I am not sure if PC still ard but about early last week around 10 Aug, i went there still ard but the girls like all PRC.

If u cannot find, next the Yong Lee, the corridor got another 3 TN shops all with reasonable looking PRCs. One got Ah Kua ( I say ah kua but some bros say got real cunt and can cum). Bad experience.

geylang18
17-08-2004, 06:33 PM
hey brothers u mean they also have an outlet at katong shopping centre? plz confirm cos itz near my house.

Bro Airborne

Affirmative. I was there on Sun. 3 girls (claims SG but i suspect MY) but u see their dressing, cannot tahan. Lian looking but damn fuckable.

Dens_Services
06-10-2004, 02:12 AM
Browsing through i came to realise that this place has a branch / outlet at Katong Shopping Centre.....

This is my own experience 3 weeks ago...

It was about 130pm in the afternoon, after enjoying a delicious bowl of Katong Laksa with my client that i decided to take a walk around Katong.
Went to the TOTO shop to try my luck.... then went jalan jalan around the building to recee if there are any interesting joint.

Breezed passed this shop on the 2nd level.... saw 2 ladies dressed in a sexy fashion with a guy sitting at the front door. Was wondering and hesitant, so went another round.... this time the ladies smiled and waved for me to go in.... and like a goody goody guy, (not to disappoint pretty ladies, right) i stepped in and said "hello" too :-)

Was informed that charges there is $20 / 30mins.... new place with new things and all the girls there are Singaporeans. Was given a leaflet with the charges and all..... So just said, "OK lor.... let me try...."

Went into the 2nd room and was asked to get naked.... which i did in army style.... less than 2 mins!!! haaa haaa haaa

The lady that attended to me was WENDY. Has a tatoo on her left leg BUT did not see it clearly. Claims to be 23yo i think.

Massage was ok... although she claimed that she never had any proper training!!! To my amazement, that was what she really said!!!
Never mind lor.... what to do, since i am already there.... so LL just continue to let her do her work. Actually to be frank, for someone who has just been doing massage for few months, it is rather ok..... she is more on the no strenght type and can immediately tell that she is there more for the "tips".

To cut a long naggy short.....

LOOKS:~ 6/10 Ah Lianish / Fair skin / small cups / ok face

MASSAGE:~ 3/10

HJ:~ 4/10 With some lotion and cream in a slow and friendly manner. Allow touching of her small cups..... wished i did not.... as i am a @@ lover, so not much kick for me :-(

BJ:~ Did not try as already not in the mood. Claims that done with special thin condom.

FJ:~ Won't even consider as she is not my type of lady and perhaps i was already overflowed the previous night.... haaa haaa haaa :-))

RTF:~ ??? Good question..... which needs to be answered after i have visited all other shops and ladies in town.

This is what i call DAMAGE:~ $40 (because i over shot timing and it was already 40mins) + $50 HJ = Total $90 :-((

Kindly understand that this was my own personal experience and it is in no way promoting her and/or putting her down.

Van Basten
08-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Bro Airborne

Affirmative. I was there on Sun. 3 girls (claims SG but i suspect MY) but u see their dressing, cannot tahan. Lian looking but damn fuckable.

I think they tok cock lah... everytime i go these places the malaysians will claim to be local girls so that their pussies can mark up the prices... but besides Wendy any other girls to recommend?