PDA

View Full Version : FIRED for being too HOT? you judge bros

AmericanExpress
11-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Debrahlee Lorenzana

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/06/09/sexybanker12223_370x278.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim//2010/06/04/debrahlee-lorenzana-512_1_370x278_1_370x278.jpg

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/0f56c8ab98.jpg

http://en.terra.com/addon/img/lifestyle/1f76ba-debrahleelorenzanap.jpg

Citigroup, an employer of a very lovely Latina woman terminated her for displaying her sufficient assets at a midtown financial institution.
The voluptuous Debrahlee Lorenzana claims that her ex-employers at the Citibank in the Chrysler Building forbade her to wear sexy garments or high heels because they distract her male colleagues.

“I can not help it that I’m curvacious,” she told reporters for The NY Daily News.

“And I am not about to go overeat to gain fifty to one hundred pounds simply because my employer wants me to be like everyone else.”

The 33-year-old Queens beauty filed a law suit in the Manhattan Supreme Court. She alleges that she has been directed to rerfrain from turtlenecks, pencil skirts and tailored suits for the reason that clingy garments were attracting an excessive amount of attention on the job.

Her attorney, Jack Tuckner said, “Debrahlee Lorenzana might possibly be very appealing anything she wears.” Jack Tuckner works for Tuckner Sipser Weinstock & Sipser.

sex4LiFe
11-06-2010, 02:05 PM
She's hot but this kinda thing only happens in America.. you get sue anyone for anything.. what a great country! :rolleyes:

Ewain
11-06-2010, 03:07 PM
No doubt a HOT babe. I think Playboy will approach her to do some pics now that she has some media spotlight. Hope she accepts :D

Pearldragon
11-06-2010, 10:40 PM
She is definitely one hot babe. :p :D

AmericanExpress
18-12-2010, 08:31 AM
wish i was born in latin america

TheSeeker
18-12-2010, 09:27 AM
She's hot..

It's a society norm to impose stringent dress code especially at work. It's more of setting the right standards.

At work, I am obligated to remind my staff to avoid showing too much skin and avoid over revealing dresses. Yet, as long as it's not indecent, I would just ignore them.

It can be quite distracting when they bend over and show a little too much cleavage. Honestly, it's abit hard not to look..

tomyamramee
18-12-2010, 12:00 PM
I think another problem is because she is pretty...

if she is an ah ma... then no one will will threaten / affected whatsoever...

suteerak1099
30-12-2010, 04:49 PM
the irony is, if she was deemed too hot for the job, how the hell was she hired in the 1st place. if i was the ceo of the company, i'd make her my personal assistant, taske her to manage my daily itinerary & gimme morning calls... hehehe

ah_phah
31-12-2010, 11:20 AM
if i have a coworker who is hot like her, i think i wont take MC or leave, just admire her everyday can already.

too_hot
31-12-2010, 11:28 AM
i have a colleague who is much hotter, skin as fair as snow, very slim yet got decent sized (B+) boobs plus a sweet voice....

Lionrod32
01-01-2011, 02:31 PM
If citi fired her for being a hot Latino babe, I will be glad to hire her anytime ... I dun think my bros and I will be upset being so distracted ....

cheonglah
09-01-2011, 04:34 PM
She is hot but then there are quite number of hot employees in those big global banks and investment banks do have hot employees so her case does seem like exception rather than rule. Probably cos the other hot employees kept quiet when they were fired or they had something going on with the big shots of the bank or they were in high post themselves :)

smokinpimp
26-01-2011, 02:25 PM
she's just another mediawhore looking to get her picture into papers. hot girls are often an asset to banks rather than a liability, so it's likely she got fired for reasons other than her looks.

nosealedfate
05-02-2011, 12:39 AM
If citi fired her for being a hot Latino babe, I will be glad to hire her anytime ... I dun think my bros and I will be upset being so distracted ....

My anaconda agree with you:D