anyone know the exact location cos i cant find the place
thanks

vaxvms
18-05-2004, 05:31 PM
than how u know got prc call coco?
go down recce recce lah

triple h
18-05-2004, 06:45 PM
a lot of newbies can know abt things they have no fucxxxx idea at all. CB know girl there but dun know exactly where. WTF !!!!!!!! :D

Bummer73
18-05-2004, 09:07 PM
U are wrong.
Not that they r newbie, but I highly suspect this shawn guy trying to create publicity for the joint lah. Right or not shawnie boy?

Next thing u know another acomplie will cum in and write a review about this place.... sigh...too much of such soft selling crap...

triple h
18-05-2004, 09:47 PM
bro bummer... u may be rite.
some bro doing free publicity 4 the place. Got share there ????? Owner ???
don't really know n dun give a damn. :)

vaxvms
18-05-2004, 10:11 PM
IF GOT FR me dun mind go down recce recce
lugi 1x than warn others here
tats wat forum for
u wanna advertise do it professionally

forex
18-05-2004, 10:27 PM
so brudder, what joint is it?

OsamaBinLaden
19-05-2004, 10:09 AM
U are wrong.
Not that they r newbie, but I highly suspect this shawn guy trying to create publicity for the joint lah. Right or not shawnie boy?

Next thing u know another acomplie will cum in and write a review about this place.... sigh...too much of such soft selling crap...

confirm one lah... u see shawn001... very FIRST posting talk about this liao. after dat no feedback oredi.

accomlice coming soon to provide (most likely fake) FR soon.

Nataku_Taishi
19-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Haha...nice one. :D

confirm one lah... u see shawn001... very FIRST posting talk about this liao. after dat no feedback oredi.

accomlice coming soon to provide (most likely fake) FR soon.

Ah Tan
19-05-2004, 10:12 AM
so brudder, what joint is it?

Got FOC there? if got! we go check it out!!!! woooo hooooooo chiong ahhhhhh

shawn001
19-05-2004, 11:07 AM
excuse me my dear fellow cheongers
i have no share in that place
if i have i would have revealed the address of the place
its an acquaintancewho told me of the place n he was not willing to tell me much. some pple just like to boast when talking n tease u. thats what he was doing to me
pls..........no more flaming ok

cashlove
19-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Shawn001,

please learn your lesson. Samster in this forum do not spoon feed info and do not tolerate silly posting.

As what Vaxvms said, check out Roxy Square yourself. If you discover something (good or no good), kindly share with us. ;)

newyorker88
19-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Agree with you bro Osama, its his first post and he joined only in MAY 2004?!?! A very obvious charade we have here. Shall we prepare our bombs? :D

Sure or not? Oct 2003, but what is he trying to imply with his statement?

newyorker88
19-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Sure or not? Oct 2003, but what is he trying to imply with his statement?

Sorry, I mean Osama join in Oct 2003...

Sorry Valkyan, misunderstood :o

Nataku_Taishi
19-05-2004, 12:22 PM
oei so early blur liao ah? heehee... :D

Sorry, I mean Osama join in Oct 2003...

Sorry Valkyan, misunderstood :o

planethollywood
19-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Relak lah, just to be fair - give the thread starter a break. Maybe he has shares in the place, maybe other motives, maybe not. Just because his first post does not necessarily mean it is false. Cannot just jump to conclusion like that all the time lah. After all, there is no such rule in the forum that someone just registered and first post cannot be a recommendation or anything like that.
Also what logic is it that if he doesn't reply to anyone within a few hours, he must be a fake? Maybe he has no access to a pc, unlike some of us desk-bound jobs or at home, or other things to do, etc
Just imagine, if one of you has a really good lobang and decide to share in this forum, suddenly several other samsters reply and say it's fake, are you the boss, etc etc, would you bother to contribute in future? Same goes for newbies, kena whack right, left, centre, chances are no more sharing or FRs already.
Just my humble opinion, that's all . . . And before any of you start to bombard me, let me stress that I do not know the thread starter.

shawn001
19-05-2004, 01:59 PM
first let be reiterate my stand
i hope all cheongers agree
as much as we have no wish to b spoon fed ,
when we dont know something we ask n when we know something we share

you yourself said "please learn your lesson. Samster in this forum do not spoon feed info and do not tolerate silly posting.

As what Vaxvms said, check out Roxy Square yourself. If you discover something (good or no good), kindly share with us

the 2 statement contradict itself : u wont spoon feed others , yet u want others to share n spoon feed u!

pls we r all here to share n have fun . no need to flame !

Brownbear
20-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Yesterday I tried this joint and it was not my best experience. I went for a two hour session (first scrub and the massage). The room was very small with matras on the floor against the wall so the girl could only work from one side. Scrub was ok with lots of attention to groin area. After a shower she started the massage. It was clear to me that she never massaged before and after 5 min she asked me to turn over and then the question came. She quoted 70 for HJ and 120 for FJ, I negotiated this down to 100. Now she considered her work as over and she laid herself on the matras and became like a death fish. I was allowed to touch and lick her but no kissing and no fingering. After one hour I got dressed and walked out this place.

Name: Lisa
Body: nice
Boobs: C (natural)
Scrub: 6/10
Massage: 0/10
HJ: 4/10
BJ: not available
FL: 2/10
RTF: definately not

shawn001
20-05-2004, 09:42 AM
ok brothers
thank you 4 all your kind understanding
i managed to find out where the place is exactly
if u all dont mind i can tell the address
but b4 i do that , may i ask 4 your opinion whether to , cos i definetly have no interest there n i dont want to ganna flame
lets all have a great day

forex
20-05-2004, 12:50 PM
so it is a TN joint..i thot it was ktv.

want to share, share lah, go check and post FR. and if you post FR, you are not spoonfeeding us but sharing with us. if you just pop in and ask for FR then you are asking for spoonfeed and of course some bros will do but many would appreciate if you post an FR to start with.

mccormick
20-05-2004, 01:27 PM
ok brothers
but b4 i do that , may i ask 4 your opinion whether to , cos i definetly have no interest there n i dont want to ganna flame

if u got not interest.. why in the first place u sound so interested in that joint??

mr_missile
20-05-2004, 02:38 PM
if u got not interest.. why in the first place u sound so interested in that joint??

Forgive him bro mccormick. Exams are over. Means many underaged 'chiongsters' will come in and flood the forum with this kind of threads. Shawn001 may just be one of them. Hence the contradictory statements made by him.
Cheers!

OceanEleven
20-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Yesterday I tried this joint and it was not my best experience. I went for a two hour session (first scrub and the massage). The room was very small with matras on the floor against the wall so the girl could only work from one side. Scrub was ok with lots of attention to groin area. After a shower she started the massage. It was clear to me that she never massaged before and after 5 min she asked me to turn over and then the question came. She quoted 70 for HJ and 120 for FJ, I negotiated this down to 100. Now she considered her work as over and she laid herself on the matras and became like a death fish. I was allowed to touch and lick her but no kissing and no fingering. After one hour I got dressed and walked out this place.

Name: Lisa
Body: nice
Boobs: C (natural)
Scrub: 6/10
Massage: 0/10
HJ: 4/10
BJ: not available
FL: 2/10
RTF: definately not
Seems pathetic, Bro, you paid for 2 hours but left after one only. I guess no bros here would wanna visit there again...... :(

Lenter
10-06-2004, 09:20 PM
past this joint few days back... 1 man standing outside to ask for pple to try, says no good no charge.

took a peek inside. saw 2 women, seems quite nice but may be due to the dim lighting.

bergkamp
18-07-2004, 07:51 AM
was there today...walk around both katong plaza and roxy cannot find the place...but i went there to recce cos i kena approached before once by a guy standing outside katong plaza... but i didn't go in...

guys not familiar with the east u must know how to differentiate b/w katong plaza and roxy square...i walked around both buildings also cannot find...maybe i sotong lah...

anyway this time round, i happen to be in the area then walk there recce again lor..this time as soon as i reach there, the roxy escalator coming down got one ah soh walking down straightaway see me smile at me already, then i thinking what the fuck? how come leh, she know me meh? then she approached me and ask me in hokkien, 'ai liak kut mai?', 'wa kwa li yan dao wa heng li discount, zhap kor ($10) eh sai liao'.... siao!!! scully is her ah?

anyway this roxy place is really dam aggressive in that they actually station ppl outside the building to pull customer in... of course i turn her down and i went inside the building to check check...after a while cannot find then i saw her again then i ask for leaflet... so des neh... now i know where the unit number is but i too lazy to go in again to check it out... for those who want to know exact location is ohdududu....

but i remember the first time when it was the guy giving out the leaflet and asking potential customer to go in, there was a lady sitting on a stool really really look not bad siah... that's what prompted me to check it out a 2nd time...

maybe got time i go there again check it out properly then post FR...

but if any1 go before share leh...

owen10
18-07-2004, 11:36 AM
ok brothers

aiya this threadstarter like want to post dun want to post like tt. now know d place oredi, then dun dare to post .. make us gian onli.

ah shawn ah ... go ahd n tell us d add n name of place ... u will get even more flames if u know n yet wanna keep it a secret. n no one will blame u for 'advertising' the place if what u posted is justifiable. im sure bros here will forgive u if u tell us, n come out with a good FR too. :)

A few wks bk I recceed Roxy Sq; whole place was dam quiet, like ghost town. d only 'happening' joint is on 2nd flr, somewhr in middle. didnt recall d name but there were 1 or 2 not bad looking sluts in d small shop.

LeForte_Lucifer
18-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Brothers, I wont say hes lying. Remember in Pearl Centre 1st flr, the tuina place near the 4D shop, the half ball lady?

She was there! I only gave one glance, but i can confirm its her! I dare not look at her again as that i was with my friends.

I cant recce now, gotta book in today, so brothers please help recce. Or else i will go myslf on sunday...heh.

romanspa
21-07-2004, 12:32 AM
something to update u all...
i was there at the car agency and i had ample time checking things out from the outside... wah... i was dripping with saliva.... when i saw the babes.. i think i saw one of them at a ktv before... so i reckon they are working there part time as well... earning extra bucks before returning to china...
some points to note...

during my one hour stay at the car agency also at level two..
a total of 5 person went in....
all went out with a sian face...
hahaha.... so can someone wants to verify if this place is happening? if not.. we can carry on with our "normal" activities...

i've been stopping for HC now... free lance nwsaday are super duper rampant and recently tried the twin towers....

$160 for two... wah... in a life time manz... sad to say... cannot perform.. :(

LeForte_Lucifer
21-07-2004, 11:26 PM
bro, there is. You climb up the stairs facing the main rd and you will see the shop on yr right side. The half ball lady is there. Wanted to pull me in, but i declined, stating i havent got any cash on me. asked her how much is a hj, she quoted $40...alas, market rate $30. I smiled again and promised i will visit her...which i am not likely to...

Rather try the one at Roxy Square. Take the escalator to 2th flr and its on the left side. I believe it has what we want. The lady boss, a rather chio one, offered me 30mins for $18 only. Again i declined...wanted to get back home.

notsonewbird
22-07-2004, 01:25 AM
roxy sq is the one connected to overhead bridge.
katong plaza is beside (right side if u face the buildings).
the left side got take5 HC
roxy sq got 2 tuina shop. dont see any WL outside
katong plaza got one on 1st floor.
one in basement (advertised $28 per hour )
tried basement once, there got china and malaysia gals.
chinese sally, a newbie, didnt offer special. massage also no skill, can see very new in this line.
a lot of saloons in katong plaza. dont know got lobang there?

qwertyup
23-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Just to side-track a little on this topic.
This is for the brothers who went down to Roxy Square upon reading this thread and found the mentioned tuina shops disappointing or not up to their standards.
Across the road, about one bus stop down is Katong Shopping Centre, which could offer you some additonal options.
Noticed that recently, quite a number of tuina outlets has mushroomed out of nowhere. All the outlets look like being manned by PDMMs and the shops do look quite cosy because of the lighting and decor. This place is quite discreet because of the low traffic, especially in the afternoon.
To "browse" through these shops, you really have to walk around the whole building from B1 to L2 as they are scattered all over the place.
Haven't tried any of the shops myself personally but I think most experienced brothers should be able to tell which of these shops do have added services.
I am not recommending any of them (because I haven't tried them) but just offering additonal options for the brothers who come all the way from the different parts of the island.
From Katong Shopping Centre to Katong Mall stretch, there are quite a number of tuina shops, including China City or something like that, which was featured in one of the threads. Worse come to worst, just turn into Joo Chiat road, there are about at least half a dozen of tuina shops very likely to provide added services.
You just won't go "hungry" in the East unless u have no $ or ur expectations are really very high.
:)

notsonewbird
23-07-2004, 10:41 AM
ECR from KSC:
KSC 7th floor : not so discreet as enter thru bowling center
B1-L2 tuina a lot. At least 4. Went to one clean one. No bathing room. REALLY small place on top of 4-D shop staircase.
Katong odean HC: beware of trans.
Paramount hotel HC: recce once, scared. LAU gohs.
Lai Lai HC: no more?
sea view hotel HC: torn down.
Beijing 101TN: 90% face CMI. Good deco with slide door and partition, not curtain. Not discreet as next door opened restaurant now.
Katong plaza: one TN B1, one TN level 1
Roxy sq(old) L2 2 TN. Will recce and give FR.
L3 clean spa.
Roxy sq(new) got 2TN but I think clean as ah pek give foot massage.
Take5 HC.
China city TN(not clean) good deco
Katong mall. L3 got new TN. Haben recce. L4 is yoli HC.
XXY TN shophouse L2. Poor deco, poor sound-proof.(bus loud loud) but some face pretty.
YH TN(opp OCBC) TN L2. CMI. Cozy.

JCR:
Too numerous. They sprout faster than I type.
More than 30 shops now from ECR to malay village.
Mostly TN shops. Mostly not so clean.
1 or 2 HC in them.

notsonewbird
23-07-2004, 10:42 AM
more like 3 dozensFrom Katong Shopping Centre to Katong Mall stretch, there are quite a number of tuina shops, including China City or something like that, which was featured in one of the threads. Worse come to worst, just turn into Joo Chiat road, there are about at least half a dozen of tuina shops very likely to provide added services.
:)

monster98
23-07-2004, 02:21 PM
more like 3 dozens

Some additional info to all bros here... There are also some FL PRC standing outside Katong Shopping Centre during night time. You can try their service at a cheaper rate ($50-$70) as comnpare to GCC . :p

Ever being approached by a PRC outside Katong and she quote $80 to me. Wa-lau eh...... I just smile and feedback too expensive and walk off... She followed me all the way from the ATM till the end stretch asking me how much I willing to offer... In the end, told her meeting someone and will patronize her if happen to see her the next time. :D

notsonewbird
24-07-2004, 02:45 AM
ECR from KSC:
KSC 7th floor : not so discreet as enter thru bowling center
B1-L2 tuina a lot. At least 4. Went to one clean one. No bathing room. REALLY small place on top of 4-D shop staircase.
Katong odean HC: beware of trans.
Paramount hotel HC: recce once, scared. LAU gohs.
Lai Lai HC: no more?
sea view hotel HC: torn down.
Beijing 101TN: 90% face CMI. Good deco with slide door and partition, not curtain. Not discreet as next door opened restaurant now.
Katong plaza: one TN B1, one TN level 1
Roxy sq(old) L2 got 3 TN. Will recce and give FR.
L3 clean spa.
Roxy sq(new) got 2TN but I think clean as ah pek give foot massage.
Take5 HC.
China city TN(not clean) good deco
Katong mall. L3 got new TN. Haben recce. L4 is yoli HC. B1 got 1 TN(cheerful)
L4 also got TN(closed?)
XXY TN shophouse L2. Poor deco, poor sound-proof.(bus loud loud) but some face pretty.
YH TN(opp OCBC) TN L2. CMI. Cozy.

JCR:
Too numerous. They sprout faster than I type.
More than 30 shops now from ECR to malay village.
Mostly TN shops. Mostly not so clean.
1 or 2 HC in them.

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:49 AM
Some additional info to all bros here... There are also some FL PRC standing outside Katong Shopping Centre during night time. You can try their service at a cheaper rate ($50-$70) as comnpare to GCC . :p

Ever being approached by a PRC outside Katong and she quote $80 to me. Wa-lau eh...... I just smile and feedback too expensive and walk off... She followed me all the way from the ATM till the end stretch asking me how much I willing to offer... In the end, told her meeting someone and will patronize her if happen to see her the next time. :D

Instead of walking along Joo Chiat, they just stand there.

Rates can be quite cheap if u really can talk. I paid only a $60.

But of course, Nothing compares to a beer, with the girl rubbing you, till you feeling like fucking her....

notsonewbird
24-07-2004, 12:10 PM
today i passed by L2 old roxy sq just now only.
wow outside really stand one young fat guy. marketing very aggresively. lucky now lunch time, i in center on group of OL going lunch. (not my office one) after i passes by, saw he haressed a few lone man. so aggressive i think early get AV attention. why dont they put a flower vase? live advertisment. will attract bees like honey. see/hear a gal also shoik than a man right?

wisemyst
24-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Bro lucifer is correct, saw the lady boss at PC before. The joint is not new, few months already. All was right about agressive... sometimes too scary. Well the gals there, nothing to shout about. all 30+.

joerush72
27-07-2004, 01:46 AM
all 30+ ? don't think so.. maybe mid-late 20s..

had a peek inside earlier, the place didn't seem to have any cubicles? looks very open.. and yea.. the guy was really aggressive with his procuring...

notsonewbird
27-07-2004, 09:54 AM
FR on CC
Today instead on young fat guy , a vase stand outside to tout.
She was surprised when I went in before she open her mouth. :D
Anyway the rooms are WAY to small. I think 7’ by 3.5’ only.
Some high bed some low bed.
Given a low bed.
In come CC
PRC looks about28
Fair, little bit tummy.
Boob b- only

5min into massage my back I know she newbird liao.
Like she have used up her tricks and dunno how to proceed to next step. Hesitant.
When turn to front, then she said she just arrived s’pore.
Very fast ask question. Surprised I answer yes very direct.
Keep saying paiseh newbie here.
Quoted $50 for hj. I say ex leh. $50 must remove all clothing.
Finished shower and FO.
Overall rating:
Face 7.5 above average
Boob cup b- only
Fair
A bit rounded, not fat.
Massage skill 3/10
Hj skill 2/10

During massage outside very noisy. I think some gal from m’sia . KNN all talk so loud.
Shop so small squeeze the old man(boss) the young fat man(son?) 2 gals eating. No wonder cannot feel air con. But on the way out got two gals looks better and younger
after i left the shop, fatman and a gal say thankyou-comeagain behind me. loud loud somemore. i malu! faster forcemarch far far :D
Damage: 1hour $36 (flyer say $40)
RTF: highly unlikely , not even if they reduce price to $15!

buscopan
27-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Last month, after having dinner at Parkway. Feeling very horny, so decided to walk over to JC. Was passing this tuina at RS L2, a lao chio was touting, so decided to try. The shop damn small with 3 cubicles/rooms. Saw 1 lady not-bad looking, so asked for her. When going in the room, wanted to pee so tell the lady going toilet 1st. After come back, came in a different lady (35+) saying that the other lady was booked by another man liao :mad: . No choice lol!!!!

Stripped then lied down for the massage. Told me she's local, name Jenny. Massage no strength, touch here touch there. After 10mins, asked whether want special. $80 for FJ and claimed that other ladies charge $100.

The rest sop. BJ with cap then she went on top. After pumping for 3 minutes, change to doggie. But, room too small, very uncomfortable, so changed to missonery. While doing missionery, she turn her head left and right, moaning "Bu Yao..Bu Yao", walau!!!! Cannot tahan!! Release the load. :p

FR Jenny
Look : 6.5 (inside room) 5.5 (outside room)
Massage : 3
BJ : 5.5 (W/condom)
FJ : 6.5
Damage : $80 + $28 (45mins)

RTF: No! Unless very horny again!!

cashlove
27-07-2004, 03:01 PM
To Not So New Bird,

That is a very good summary of ECR and JCR joints.

You either work or live in that areas.

Cheers.

notsonewbird
27-07-2004, 07:00 PM
no lah, i one day walk along ECR, one day walk along JCR. combine and summary.
missed a lot as that day use brain only.
next time bring PDA to write down all address? tel! price!!
if i live/work there, sure wallet deplete very fast

To Not So New Bird,

That is a very good summary of ECR and JCR joints.

You either work or live in that areas.

Cheers.

joerush72
27-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Last month, after having dinner at Parkway. Feeling very horny, so decided to walk over to JC. Was passing this tuina at RS L2, a lao chio was touting, so decided to try. The shop damn small with 3 cubicles/rooms. Saw 1 lady not-bad looking, so asked for her. When going in the room, wanted to pee so tell the lady going toilet 1st. After come back, came in a different lady (35+) saying that the other lady was booked by another man liao :mad: . No choice lol!!!!

Stripped then lied down for the massage. Told me she's local, name Jenny. Massage no strength, touch here touch there. After 10mins, asked whether want special. $80 for FJ and claimed that other ladies charge $100.

The rest sop. BJ with cap then she went on top. After pumping for 3 minutes, change to doggie. But, room too small, very uncomfortable, so changed to missonery. While doing missionery, she turn her head left and right, moaning "Bu Yao..Bu Yao", walau!!!! Cannot tahan!! Release the load. :p

FR Jenny
Look : 6.5 (inside room) 5.5 (outside room)
Massage : 3
BJ : 5.5 (W/condom)
FJ : 6.5
Damage : $80 + $28 (45mins)

RTF: No! Unless very horny again!!

bro, didn't u find the place veri open? how u shoot seh.. my brudder seems so ineffective in the open areas..

joerush72
27-07-2004, 09:05 PM
btw, any brudder out there knows what time these joint closes? do they close at 10 in the night or 8 at night?

buscopan
27-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Ha ha ha..... :D

U right bro, sometimes my brother doesn't obey too!

But, U just have to get used to this kind of environment. Treat these surrounding sounds like special effects for ur addition fun.

The only thing that worries me is that AV might just walk in :eek:

Anyway, I was very horny that day and needed to release myself desperately. That's why although the lady doesn't look very appealing to me, I still go for the FJ.

Cheers.

buscopan
28-07-2004, 01:11 PM
btw, any brudder out there knows what time these joint closes? do they close at 10 in the night or 8 at night?

I think they usually close around 11pm.

Was there around 8:30pm that night, and out around 9:20pm. Still no sign of closing for the day.

nehnehpok
31-07-2004, 12:44 PM
was there last sun... had jojo. claims dat she is a part-timer. day job at factory in wdlands. not bad looking. 22yrs c cup hairy pussy. catbathe n bbj. $80 fj so so only, not so adventurous. only bad point is her super stinko mouth... dat kind dat can kill mosquitoe. end up i whole body stink like fuck!!!!

LeForte_Lucifer
01-08-2004, 01:47 AM
I had a full bladder and wanted to use the toilet located at lvl 2. The lady boss commented to me that the area was locked, thought i wanted to walk across to get to Parkway Parade.

Well, I did my business; and decided to try them out, because of their good attitude. Besides, dun yall think that the lady boss is rather friendly?

Had Bing Bing, claiming to be from Si Chuan. Great massage from her. Paid her the normal price for the basic extra. Will go back next time.

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 6/10 (Boobs lovely, a little tummy)
Attitude : 8/10

Its 20 bucks for 30mins if i aint wrong. i paid $36 for 1 hr.

Try them out, friendly attitude but i guess its cos they are new. Theres a Zhou Zhou and a Jia Jia...looks can make it, but 1 man's meat is another's poison.

geylangbonker
01-08-2004, 04:46 PM
hello bros here!,
this is indeed a coincidence thread here!ME TOO ...passed by roxy sq 2nd level and then there came this lady-35-40 (age)...she distributed flyers to me about the promotion offered by her saloon...That day..i was a bit horny but never tried and went to GL instead to bonk spore ice(cat 150)...she mentioned there a a few china gal and malaysian but my thought that she was just pulling customers only....if she was the one who is doing the service for men ...i can consider her for :killing my snake for $30/-
But overall............is that place okay ...valuable for money>like to hear more opinions from those who patronise that place....if im not wrong im talking about the 2nd level ...BLAH>>>beauty centre...is this the one! ;)