PDA

View Full Version : sweaty love making session

armpitfetish
02-06-2010, 11:21 PM
are you always sweaty during love making? My girl sweats easily and i love it when our bodies are wet with perspire when we engage in sweaty sex. Anybody like the feeling?

cheongsterjon
02-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Bro armpitfetish, i like to see my girl sweat as well when engaging in sex, it makes her so sexy and all the more me hornier and want to bonk her crazy...her body covered with sweat and my saliva never fail to make me cum one huge load, that's why i always off the hotel room air con while bonking her..makes me want to lick her everywhere including her armpits...sometimes after fetching her from the gym or after her yoga sessions, she will be in this pt attire perspiring and makes me very horny, she knows my fetish and be a good gf...you know what happens usually after it...

nukebomb
03-06-2010, 08:19 AM
errrh.....i usually like to bonk with the air-con on, but i like my OC juice...:D

MaZZZ
03-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Getting sweating as you go about it adds a level of intensity for me, esp when even the ac is on and yet the sweating continues and both parties just keep going at it. Just remember to change the bedsheets afterwards cos there can be quite some sweat dripping on to the bedsheets after :p

FrOsTy-CoLd
03-06-2010, 09:10 AM
It depend on the Intensity ba, more movement = more energy spend = a nice workout = perspiring = great sex.;)

It may not be everyone's cup of tea to be cover all over with sweat, maybe a little would be ok.

Any thought from other bro and sis?

redolent
03-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Some girls like it sweaty. Once I chanced upon a jap and she switched off the air-con immediately after we went into my hotel room. We ended up having a sweaty session.