PDA

View Full Version : Tanjong Pagar Road and Duxton Area

yellowdancer
13-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi, I noticed a lot of chiobus in Tanjong Pagar Road Area. These are not philippinas..... they are chinese. Due to my work in the area, I noticed that these some girls are really top-grade material. Was wondering how come no one is doing some recce in the area. The only recce i have read recently is about the new tuina shop. What about the KTVs and Pubs? I noted that some of them had really good girls which I rated at least 7-8/10.

horny28
13-05-2004, 05:38 PM
:confused: Since u r there, why not u ask them how much? and give us the contacts....

Hi, I noticed a lot of chiobus in Tanjong Pagar Road Area. These are not philippinas..... they are chinese. Due to my work in the area, I noticed that these some girls are really top-grade material. Was wondering how come no one is doing some recce in the area. The only recce i have read recently is about the new tuina shop. What about the KTVs and Pubs? I noted that some of them had really good girls which I rated at least 7-8/10.

Rof|maoxz
13-05-2004, 07:13 PM
:confused: Since u r there, why not u ask them how much? and give us the contacts....

Teo, teo. :D

triple h
13-05-2004, 09:24 PM
bro... go try n c if u can uncover some secret gems lurking amongst the area. Give FR.... we appreciate. Gt one msg joint ( dun know if its tuina ) at the end of boat quay along TP area. There was one thread on it but its now gone... somewhere. ENJOY ;)

Phucker
13-05-2004, 09:42 PM
*hint*
look for the places with bright neon lights with chinese wordings...hehe
quite easy to find, there's only a couple of em
you will find your gems there :D

triple h
13-05-2004, 09:50 PM
bro phucker...
u give all the hints away leh. let the newbies go seek it themselves. look hard sure can find. but appreciate your kindness. :p

Phucker
13-05-2004, 11:19 PM
end of the day, we will have bro rushing over there to pay school fees.
its just whether contributing to China or Philippines.
China gals...it doesn't matter....u go TianAnMen, Dynasty also can get very very chio ones....as long as u got money to kai.
some things looks good on the outside but inside...eh....read *dead fish, no service....pui pui pui*
most of the filipinos gals down there sucks...not up to my standard except for that australian theme pub hidden in one corner....those are what i call filipino babes....hehe

gstringgal
14-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Yo my friend yellowdancer,
If u saw them in the afternoon, may be are normal chio bu la,, if u saw them in the evening btw 5 plus to night time... some or majority are KTV gals la or may be pub gals esp.. the philippinos. Bear in mind, those chio bu went to KTV to work for happy hours starts ard 5plus to 6, thats y u came across to see them, k! Just a two cents worth from an old bird..hehe!

forex
14-05-2004, 12:28 AM
not to mention some are chinese msians working for ladies drink in those ktv pubs.

Phucker
14-05-2004, 12:34 AM
not to mention some are chinese msians working for ladies drink in those ktv pubs.

yup, i still prefer the malaysian chinese...can click better
nowadays a bit rare compared to the flood of china gals
but quality matters more to me then quantity anytime

yellowdancer
14-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Hi Bros,
I am waiting for a 2 girls to appear. Saw them sitting down at a Cafe recently. The area has been under mediacorp filming for awhile and I think these ladies have not appeared so as to stay low key. Might talk to Mamasan so that I might get to know the place she is working in. Hope to get more information. Anyway these 2 girls are super lovely. From what I know, some girls in the area are already "bao" by sugar daddies. Got one girl I saw with rosy cheeks and "girlfriend feel" has been "bao" by an uncle!!! God I envy that guy. Will do more information gathering in the area. I am not a philippina guy... will only look out for chinese chiobus or locals. From what I heard... some pubs also have waitresses who are available..... kekeke...