PDA

View Full Version : Green Aromatheraphy

longblack
12-05-2004, 01:52 AM
This is one of the many tuina shops which I heard was opened for only 3 months. Situated opp. boat quay next to a coffeeshop, it was convenient for people like me working around that area.

To cut the story short, I had this petite girl Annie who massaged me. She's probably in her mid 20s and did a very good and solid massage. Ease away all the tension. Sorry folks but I was not offered any hanky panky but for those who wish to have a good massage, I recommend this place. Technique is different from the usual thai or finger pressure type that I normally had.

For those who have been to this place, I hope it was the same experience for you. Pricing is std $40 /hr.

maufans
12-05-2004, 02:23 AM
$40 bucks? No Hanky Panky ... Mmm ... Is she a CHinese?

This is one of the many tuina shops which I heard was opened for only 3 months. Situated opp. boat quay next to a coffeeshop, it was convenient for people like me working around that area.

To cut the story short, I had this petite girl Annie who massaged me. She's probably in her mid 20s and did a very good and solid massage. Ease away all the tension. Sorry folks but I was not offered any hanky panky but for those who wish to have a good massage, I recommend this place. Technique is different from the usual thai or finger pressure type that I normally had.

For those who have been to this place, I hope it was the same experience for you. Pricing is std $40 /hr.

Dino21
12-05-2004, 09:21 AM

I am a regular and Annie is my fav. I think she is in early thirties already just look younger than her age. This place has a big green sgin in every room "No Special Service".

Explorer2
12-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I am a regular and Annie is my fav. I think she is in early thirties already just look younger than her age. This place has a big green sgin in every room "No Special Service".

Hi Bro,

since u are her regular, do u usually book her in advance?
if she is pretty, have u tried touching her and see her reaction?

Cos i start to realise for these tuina joints, if u dun show abit of hint, they will not pop the golden question....

Dino21
12-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Hi Bro,

since u are her regular, do u usually book her in advance?
if she is pretty, have u tried touching her and see her reaction?

Cos i start to realise for these tuina joints, if u dun show abit of hint, they will not pop the golden question....

No, I did not try any of those as I only go there for good massage; her massage is really good. Yes, i normally book in advance 65572215 Annie aka Ah Siew. I think this place got no special service at all, just good for proper massage.

plman2002
12-05-2004, 05:25 PM
No, I did not try any of those as I only go there for good massage; her massage is really good. Yes, i normally book in advance 65572215 Annie aka Ah Siew. I think this place got no special service at all, just good for proper massage.

sorry but cant help thinking that you are the advertiser.
most men will find the chance to raba after being a regular in tuina shop.
correct me if i'm wrong. :D

schwing
12-05-2004, 05:28 PM

didn't u use the word 'most' instead of 'all'? so i guess there's an exception..

so bro Dino can fall into the category of 'few' who did not raba raba during the massage :)

Explorer2
12-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Think i read somewhere that the girl Annie is quite chio....
correct me if i am wrong...
very tempted to check out this place but if really dun have hanky anky then can be abit boring hehehhe.........

and if this place is under the same management as XY and HD at Telok Ayer St, then definitely got chance for hanky panky...

:D

plman2002
12-05-2004, 05:47 PM
didn't u use the word 'most' instead of 'all'? so i guess there's an exception..

so bro Dino can fall into the category of 'few' who did not raba raba during the massage :)

sorry for not being clear about 'most'.
i would term the 'few' as those in changi village. :D

.................................................. ........................
just a joke, relax
laughter is the best medicine

Dino21
13-05-2004, 11:18 AM

Of course I am not the advertiser, pls see other postings and recommendation I have posted, in fact I mention about Green one mth back in one of the threads I started, and i believe thats my first post covering Green, Sanctuary Siam and Xiyuan.

Explorer2
13-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Of course I am not the advertiser, pls see other postings and recommendation I have posted, in fact I mention about Green one mth back in one of the threads I started, and i believe thats my first post covering Green, Sanctuary Siam and Xiyuan.

Hi Dino21,

Dun be offended, we believe you....
Anyway, since you also work this area, which is your favourite Tuina or masssage hangout in Raffles Place area??

Dino21
13-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi Dino21,

Dun be offended, we believe you....
Anyway, since you also work this area, which is your favourite Tuina or masssage hangout in Raffles Place area??

For proper massage I go for Annie in Green.For good massage+extras, its Sanctuary Siam at circular rd(3mins from my office), the place is really nice and clean but recently increase price from $45 to $50/hr, quite expensive. Another of my pass fav is Apple from LMKZ PPC, i think she quit already, when I last spoke to her, she said that she is quiting this line and going to set up a food store(in someones else name) in Geylang. Xiyuan in 208A Telok Ayer Street I have tried and looks like same management from GREEN, they both have identical promotion of 1 for 5 bonus issue, their cards for the stamps looks similar too. I was there only once but wasn't offered anything. I also tried SoonLee Garden, not a TN but low budget HC, girls are old but cheap as it is $40/65mins, only facilities is steam room, low chance of me returning. There is another shop in PPC, the herbal facial shop next to tour agency Hotel Airlines Service(near the stairs entrance) on the same floor as LMKZ, I have posted this and asked any brothers have tried but so far no answer yet. I heard from one of the tenants there that there are extra things going on there and the girls and younger than those PDMMs in LMKZ, once again if any bros reading this and has FR on this shop, kindly post it.

Explorer2
13-05-2004, 02:37 PM
For proper massage I go for Annie in Green.For good massage+extras, its Sanctuary Siam at circular rd(3mins from my office), the place is really nice and clean but recently increase price from $45 to $50/hr, quite expensive. Another of my pass fav is Apple from LMKZ PPC, i think she quit already, when I last spoke to her, she said that she is quiting this line and going to set up a food store(in someones else name) in Geylang. Xiyuan in 208A Telok Ayer Street I have tried and looks like same management from GREEN, they both have identical promotion of 1 for 5 bonus issue, their cards for the stamps looks similar too. I was there only once but wasn't offered anything. I also tried SoonLee Garden, not a TN but low budget HC, girls are old but cheap as it is $40/65mins, only facilities is steam room, low chance of me returning. There is another shop in PPC, the herbal facial shop next to tour agency Hotel Airlines Service(near the stairs entrance) on the same floor as LMKZ, I have posted this and asked any brothers have tried but so far no answer yet. I heard from one of the tenants there that there are extra things going on there and the girls and younger than those PDMMs in LMKZ, once again if any bros reading this and has FR on this shop, kindly post it.

Thanks bro for your great summary!!!

I shall try out Green soon!!
Question: do they provide scrub?

Think i tried out that Sanctuary recently...
only one girl called Kit not bad...
she always wearing short skirt so can finger....

But recently I have started going back to XY!!
and i think they are really good!!
i particularly enjoy the scrub there!!
while they are scrubbing you, they will stroke your DD too...
and that is when u can start auto roaming!!

Perhaps you may want to check it out...
the girls are 30 + yrs old...
but some are busty and abit lao chio....
few names to throw out would be Cindy, Eko, Kelly, Ee-Ling and so on...

i also quite like the new DFL at joo Chiat...

happy cheonging!!
maybe we may run into each other while cheonging one day!!

Dino21
13-05-2004, 02:46 PM

happy cheonging!!

Thanks for your enlightenment, I finally know why I am not offered Extras, because I have never tried any scrub due to sensitive skin. As for GREEN, I think they should have scrub service. Another one you can try is Le Le in Balestier, I posted a report on that as well, value for money $35/hr TN.
Surely we will run into each other as I am in the middle of Raffles Place 5days a week, cheong hrs is always during long lunch hrs.

Explorer2
13-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks for your enlightenment, I finally know why I am not offered Extras, because I have never tried any scrub due to sensitive skin. As for GREEN, I think they should have scrub service. Another one you can try is Le Le in Balestier, I posted a report on that as well, value for money $35/hr TN.
Surely we will run into each other as I am in the middle of Raffles Place 5days a week, cheong hrs is always during long lunch hrs.

On the contrary, i cheong at night....
cos after work, more relaxed...
also in Raffles Place...
if u dun try scrub, u can also start patting (sayanging) them abit (on the bum or waist) and they will offer you special...

fastbud
13-05-2004, 03:00 PM
greens has a scrub option never tried it because the only time I when I was just in to a massage. Took a two hour massage and got offer HJ $30

Dino21
13-05-2004, 03:00 PM
On the contrary, i cheong at night....
cos after work, more relaxed...
also in Raffles Place...
if u dun try scrub, u can also start patting (sayanging) them abit (on the bum or waist) and they will offer you special...

Thank you very much. I cheong at night as well but more to direct deals and not TN, will PM you my night/ evening cheong contact.

Explorer2
13-05-2004, 03:39 PM
Thank you very much. I cheong at night as well but more to direct deals and not TN, will PM you my night/ evening cheong contact.

Haha sounds good!!

plman2002
13-05-2004, 06:58 PM

Well, no offence. Anyway my words were not very harsh ya.
I could say that you are very 'kuai kid' good kid lah.
Just auto roam. if the gal push yr hand away, try again n again until she give in or you give up. must see 'sum sei'.
Have fun....................................... :D

iluvktv
16-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Think i read somewhere that the girl Annie is quite chio....
correct me if i am wrong...
very tempted to check out this place but if really dun have hanky anky then can be abit boring hehehhe.........

and if this place is under the same management as XY and HD at Telok Ayer St, then definitely got chance for hanky panky...
:D

i can confirm that this place is under the same management as XY and HD, i know one of the prc partner in the management. sure got special but whether can autoroam depends on the gal...annie aka ah siew does special but no autoroam...good massage tho

Dino21
17-05-2004, 10:24 AM
i can confirm that this place is under the same management as XY and HD, i know one of the prc partner in the management. sure got special but whether can autoroam depends on the gal...annie aka ah siew does special but no autoroam...good massage tho

Hi bro,

what ECAs does Annie provide? Is it HJ only or JG? Can you pls let us know the damage and ratings? Many thanks.

posh_boy
17-05-2004, 12:49 PM

happy cheonging!!

Hi Bro, I have tried Eko b4 but dun find her massage good at all.

wat they charge you for HJ?

any good, fun gals to intro?

kelly has went back to china not too sure when she is back. any idea?

iluvktv
17-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi bro,

what ECAs does Annie provide? Is it HJ only or JG? Can you pls let us know the damage and ratings? Many thanks.

HJ price $30. But be warned, no roaming at all, she will pull a chair and sit down beside your didi to HJ. HJ not very good either, going through the motion and quick rough. If u want a good massage then go to her. She is also quite friendly during the massage can tock cok.

iluvktv
17-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro, I have tried Eko b4 but dun find her massage good at all.

wat they charge you for HJ?

any good, fun gals to intro?

kelly has went back to china not too sure when she is back. any idea?

I just tried Eko a few days back. She is probably in her late 30s but has a nice pair of juggs (at least C+) which she allowed roaming and nibbling. Her massage I thot was ok and she does this pseudo jua gen before the HJ which is something different for pdmm. gave her $40 that time, no complaint.

The most chio pdmm in HD and Xy must be Grace. Her massage is ok. Only provides HJ but must request. very limited roaming, the last time, managed to force my way under her shirt and into her bra to raba her but she was clearly uncomfortable and not too pleased. Maybe must visit her more often.

As for the rest, all are average or cmi types but generally at the gals at these two places have a reasonable standard of massage.

My fav and regular there is the lady boss, LL. I get "special" special service but that is only after I have built up a rapport with her. Whether she provides it for other customers I dun know, according to her she does not but as with all pdmms, must take their words with a bag of salt.

Dino21
18-05-2004, 09:26 AM
HJ price $30. But be warned, no roaming at all, she will pull a chair and sit down beside your didi to HJ. HJ not very good either, going through the motion and quick rough. If u want a good massage then go to her. She is also quite friendly during the massage can tock cok.

Thank you bro, I agree with you that she is very friendly and can talk alot during massage. Ok, I will ask for a HJ this week when I visit, since its only $30 and also extra cash for her. Thanks again.

vaxvms
18-05-2004, 10:24 PM
finally see got scrub back service liao
last time always go 78 shenton wat, cannot rem call wat building but is behind M hotel for rub back
but was done by man :(

can elaborate where the exact loaction of Sanctuary ?
thks

Dino21
19-05-2004, 09:31 AM
finally see got scrub back service liao
last time always go 78 shenton wat, cannot rem call wat building but is behind M hotel for rub back
but was done by man :(

can elaborate where the exact loaction of Sanctuary ?
thks

You mean Sanctuary siam? Its along circular road(behind boat quay), walking from UOB plaza direction towards North Bridge road, its on the right side of the road. The unit is on 2nd floor, cannot miss it at all.

vaxvms
19-05-2004, 11:53 AM
You mean Sanctuary siam? Its along circular road(behind boat quay), walking from UOB plaza direction towards North Bridge road, its on the right side of the road. The unit is on 2nd floor, cannot miss it at all.

so is facing main road, not in between boat quay stretch of pub
so should be near mcdonald rite?
will give a try tonite

Dino21
19-05-2004, 12:09 PM
so is facing main road, not in between boat quay stretch of pub
so should be near mcdonald rite?
will give a try tonite

Not really near Mcdonalds, somewhere in the middle of circular rd, its after the irish pub(mollys?), you can't miss it. Its on the 2nd floor but there are sign boards on road level. Avoid the king kong there, ask for Kit(can't remember her name, you can try kit or just simply tell them you want the young girl that always wear short skirt), price is now $50/hr, but they always give me discount $45. Can give FR tomorrow after you have tried.

vaxvms
19-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Not really near Mcdonalds, somewhere in the middle of circular rd, its after the irish pub(mollys?), you can't miss it. Its on the 2nd floor but there are sign boards on road level. Avoid the king kong there, ask for Kit(can't remember her name, you can try kit or just simply tell them you want the young girl that always wear short skirt), price is now $50/hr, but they always give me discount $45. Can give FR tomorrow after you have tried.

irish pub i know !!!
so its along irish pub row lah :)
i onli know opp pub like got 1 kopi tiam
wow can have discount not bad hor
okay kit seem recommended here will try lar
if kit not free any other name to call?

Dino21
19-05-2004, 03:52 PM
irish pub i know !!!
so its along irish pub row lah :)
i onli know opp pub like got 1 kopi tiam
wow can have discount not bad hor
okay kit seem recommended here will try lar
if kit not free any other name to call?

Very sorry, don't have any others.

Explorer2
19-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Thank you bro, I agree with you that she is very friendly and can talk alot during massage. Ok, I will ask for a HJ this week when I visit, since its only $30 and also extra cash for her. Thanks again.

Hi Bro,

Went to visit Ah Siew last week...
Frankly speaking, not my cup of tea leh....
was quite disappointed hehe........
anyway, after the scrub, she automatically pointed to my awakened didi and mentioned $50... i smiled and raised my hand to bargain to $30 and she accepted it...

body scrub was not bad lah...
but i would prefer XY anytime....
just that its abit far.........

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 10:10 AM
promise DINO21 for FR when i come back so here its go........

find find find and finally reach sauntury slim 2030
entrance impressive at ground floor
walk up the stair and enter
rece smile smile me and ask me any booking
i say "is KIT working today"
she check and say 2215 okay
oh my god wait so long me say nvm lar next time lor

weather farkin hot suddenly tink GREEN was round the corner
so walk over (anyway my car was park at the open car park behind GREEN)
wan lan onli 2 girl working
1 was annie (working at tat moment) the other CMI auntie (gg to work too)
then she say will call another girl back for me (10min)
i say ok lar

K N N waited 30 min then she come
me opt for body scrub + massage ($50 for 1 hr)
name:grace
lookwise: acceptable
wear skirt but long skirt :(
massage was good
scrub was good too
didi awaken and me ask her do HJ but she say not in the mood
C B !!!
sian half way liao
she say next time okay
LL continue my massage and go off

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Went to visit Ah Siew last week...
Frankly speaking, not my cup of tea leh....
was quite disappointed hehe........
anyway, after the scrub, she automatically pointed to my awakened didi and mentioned $50... i smiled and raised my hand to bargain to $30 and she accepted it...

body scrub was not bad lah...
but i would prefer XY anytime....
just that its abit far.........

ah siew is at GREEN rite?
wat time u there?
i was there too

KCLIM73
20-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Ah Siew (annie) was ok only. In fact, didn't really turn me on. Autoroaming was limited. Stroked her breasts a bit under her blouse. Wun take off her blouse or bra. But can lick her ears and neck. She probably liked that but I think wun go back. She looks young. Act cute also. But she's like 32.

Dino21
20-05-2004, 10:47 AM
Bro Vaxvms and explorer2, thank you for all that FR, anyway did Bro Vaxvms ask for discount on entrance for Sanctuary? I think it can be done because its really on high side, anyway I got your PM and still waiting for contact.

Bro KCLIM73, you are right, Annie looks young and act cute but is really 32 and has one kid already, I think she stays around bedok north blk 83 market area. I must try her special someday, visit her 4 times with 4 stamps already and still never offer me, CB!

Cheers.

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Bro Vaxvms and explorer2, thank you for all that FR, anyway did Bro Vaxvms ask for discount on entrance for Sanctuary? I think it can be done because its really on high side, anyway I got your PM and still waiting for contact.

Cheers.

PM u liao
me did not ask for discount
anyway no KIT so dun wanna try other as no recommendation as px really on high side
imagine 50 onli for massage
scrub back additional

Dino21
20-05-2004, 11:23 AM
PM u liao
me did not ask for discount
anyway no KIT so dun wanna try other as no recommendation as px really on high side
imagine 50 onli for massage
scrub back additional

PM recieved with thanks, called no ans(maybe sleeping), will PM FR when trade excecuted.

KCLIM73
20-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Bro KCLIM73, you are right, Annie looks young and act cute but is really 32 and has one kid already, I think she stays around bedok north blk 83 market area. I must try her special someday, visit her 4 times with 4 stamps already and still never offer me, CB!

Hey, maybe you should try to ask her. For me, I just guide her hands to my prick and she did it for me automatically. :D

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 11:59 AM
PM recieved with thanks, called no ans(maybe sleeping), will PM FR when trade excecuted.

or maybe fucking haha

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Hey, maybe you should try to ask her. For me, I just guide her hands to my prick and she did it for me automatically. :D

yummie ~~~

Dino21
20-05-2004, 12:13 PM
or maybe fucking haha

Can't be fucking cos I just called again after 1hr and still no ans, may be sleeping after a hard night work. Hey bro, you really make me cannot concentrate in work today, mind playing games on me.........

mccormick
20-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Can't be fucking cos I just called again after 1hr and still no ans, may be sleeping after a hard night work. Hey bro, you really make me cannot concentrate in work today, mind playing games on me.........

whahaha.. second round of fucking??? LOL

vaxvms
20-05-2004, 01:49 PM

so far nvr call so early
anyway my fz onz her yesterday 5++ pm
good luck

iluvktv
20-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Ah Siew (annie) was ok only. In fact, didn't really turn me on. Autoroaming was limited. Stroked her breasts a bit under her blouse. Wun take off her blouse or bra. But can lick her ears and neck. She probably liked that but I think wun go back. She looks young. Act cute also. But she's like 32.

Looks like ah siew's service has improved slightly since the last time I had her. The last time which must have been months back, she wouldn't even let me touch her outside her clothing...now can even stroke breast under blouse, hmm, maybe its time to pay a visit again..

sglookout
21-05-2004, 12:18 AM
There is another shop in PPC, the herbal facial shop next to tour agency Hotel Airlines Service(near the stairs entrance) on the same floor as LMKZ, I have posted this and asked any brothers have tried but so far no answer yet. I heard from one of the tenants there that there are extra things going on there and the girls and younger than those PDMMs in LMKZ, once again if any bros reading this and has FR on this shop, kindly post it.

Hi Brother Dino, I have tried this herbal facia shop. I have been eyeing at this shop for quite a while. There was once when I passed by this shop and I saw a tall PRC with long hair. She was wearing a black dress (one piece). The back to the waist was the fish net type. Chio man.

So finally one nite, I decided to go in and try. On that nite, there are 3 PRC. One old lady ( did not pay much attention to her)
One 30++ (claimed she only do facial, saw her in action, dun good lah)

I tried massage from the youngest one that nite. Forgotten her name but she is from ShenYang. Thin and A cups oni.

She started her 'massage'. It is the worst worst I have experienced b4. Even worse than touch touch. Less than 5 min, she asked me to turned over. I was naked then (did not wear their shorts) and her hands immediately zoomed into my didi. Talked cock for a while her hands are caressing my groin. Then she auto pulled up her bra and showed me her panty.

Not really a good experience and I did not cum. She was ok with the idea of getting her to have fun outside. But since then I have not RTF.

Damage : $40 (massage) + $20 (tip)

Hope some brother can post if they have been serviced by the fish net girl :D

Dino21
21-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Bro sglookout,

only $40/hr, which is the same price as the rest there, the place looks expensive and up market but actually the same. Neverthless, I still want to try because I saw many chiobu there before. Maybe will book them out, H81 is just opposite.

KCLIM73
21-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Looks like ah siew's service has improved slightly since the last time I had her. The last time which must have been months back, she wouldn't even let me touch her outside her clothing...now can even stroke breast under blouse, hmm, maybe its time to pay a visit again..

Ok all bros, just be tactful ok. If she dun allow you, dun go around asking her how come some bros can some cannot.

iluvktv
21-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Ok all bros, just be tactful ok. If she dun allow you, dun go around asking her how come some bros can some cannot.

No worries, I will not ask her such questions. I understand these PDMM also treats different people differently for their own reasons. So if she doesn't allow then dun raba lor which also mean dun hj lor. No problem for me.

KCLIM73
24-05-2004, 12:25 PM
No worries, I will not ask her such questions. I understand these PDMM also treats different people differently for their own reasons. So if she doesn't allow then dun raba lor which also mean dun hj lor. No problem for me.

bro ilktv, not you specifically ok? Just generally for all bros reading this. I know some who will do that. make me tl only.