PDA

View Full Version : Going out with WL

guru1269
24-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried going out with the PRC or Thai WLs during their off days or in the morning before they start work if the gals does'nt mind? Heard that AV does not allow and will we be implicated if we kena caught by AV ?

Thanks for advice

sammyboyfor
24-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried going out with the PRC or Thai WLs during their off days or in the morning before they start work if the gals does'nt mind? Heard that AV does not allow and will we be implicated if we kena caught by AV ?

Thanks for advice

Why on earth would you even contemplate going out with prostitutes. :eek:

Whores are imported for the sole purpose of being fucked in return for money. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Largeville
24-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for advice

Hi Bro, I can't agree more with the response before me.

These girls are NOT ALLOWED (from my conversations with a few of them) to go out with customers or a male companion. If found, they will be deported (if convicted) and for the male companion, the implications will be detrimental if they are married. Secondly, if they do lure you out, they do have intentions. There are posts out there where bros have been persuaded to buy them branded goods.

Then there is the extremely rare occasion where one of them got hitched to a customer - that's a story for another day.

Don't let too much blood flow to your dick and not think straight bro.

max_priest
24-05-2010, 09:28 PM
........... Don't let too much blood flow to your dick and not think straight bro.

Well bro, one thing for sure, within a fraction of a second before we reached orgasm and ejaculated, our manhood are straightened hard up and our brain are somewhat crooked, agree? What do you expect what we all were thinking at that particular juncture? This is what we usually say, weak in the eyes of beauty! Bwahahahahahah!! :D

JoeHope
24-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Looks like another bro gonna kenna KCed liao and then all his money will be gone.

hello feifei
25-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Ya man. These girl wants money and gift only.

Use the money to f more girls better man. :)

Largeville
25-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Well bro, one thing for sure, within a fraction of a second before we reached orgasm and ejaculated, our manhood are straightened hard up and our brain are somewhat crooked, agree? What do you expect what we all were thinking at that particular juncture? This is what we usually say, weak in the eyes of beauty! Bwahahahahahah!! :D

Yo bro... wanna know what goes through my mind prior to unloading?...

Before CIM/ COF/ COB: "Yeah bitch, suck that cock! You know you like it bitch, take it all in!"
Before unloading in the pussy: "oh yeah... you know you love it from behind! You want me to pump your pussy harder? I'm going to make you cum bitch!"

hahahahahahah

Haden
25-05-2010, 10:22 AM

From what my friend tell me, they cannot go out as they like. So even if buy necessities, they have to come back soon or else get scolded by okt. Code red than maybe can go out.

elmoboy5775
25-05-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't think they are allowed to go out cos heard from my friends, even their cosmetics and makeup got ppl come to their rooms and sell one...

guru1269
25-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks for all the advice bros..appreciated.