PDA

View Full Version : My wife and my foreign lecturer

Mobster
23-05-2010, 04:42 AM
Sometimes in life, you simply cannot comprehend what made you do something in the first place. It just like you cannot control your own life.

For me, I am all along a protective husband who once expect myself to be the first boyfriend of my girlfriends. I also expect my future wife to be a virgin.

I have these expectations until two years ago when something happened and it changed my view on marriage and life, to some extent.

Two years ago, I was in the midst of doing a masters course through distance learning in a local school. I got to know one visiting Australian lecturer, who was conducting lessons at my school. I got to meet this lecturer, with the name of Joseph once a while when he was supervising my assignment.

Joseph is about 50 year old and a gentleman with excellent manners. he was good looking at his age and has striking resembance to Richard Gere although he had a belly. His charisma had the only five female classmates in my class totally captivated by him. (My female classmates all middle age).

One day, I was waiting for my wife, Audrey to pick me after class. While I was at a cafe near the school, I saw Joseph and we had a chat over tea. about ten mins later, Audrey turned up and I introduced Joseph to her. As usual, Joseph was at his best and he was eloquent, managed to crack a few jokes through his humourous manner and I could see Audrey quite impressed with him. Suddenly, we found ourselves chatting for an hour at the cafe until the closing time. I can see Audrey can't seems to get enough of his jokes and talking to him. On our journey back, Audrey spent all the time talking about Joseph commending on his wits, manners and presentation until we reached home. Joseph had left a very lasting impression in her mind.

spunk
23-05-2010, 05:54 AM
A promising start. Please continue.

joew2005
23-05-2010, 06:05 AM
whoa ..... another GREAT man cuming .....
offering his partner 2 another man ..... :confused:
where hv so many such men out there in real life ..... :(

simple2kee
23-05-2010, 09:15 AM
TS, i do think tht u hv a promising start of ur story too but NOT ur nick. lol

eddtan1
23-05-2010, 09:30 AM
TS, i do think tht u hv a promising start of ur story too but NOT ur nick. lol

Bro simple2kee...keke...it's just a nick...but story have a nice start...caping here...next to you...ok?
TS - please continue...thanks

viperf14
23-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Great Start TS.

Waiting for more beside bro simple2kee and bro Eddtan1 :D

hotdeal4u
23-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Promising enough for me to tune in return

chedet
23-05-2010, 01:27 PM
genius! pls continue ur sharing

jackass108
23-05-2010, 04:09 PM
hmmmmm
left a lasting impression, predict a great story ahead. :D

mirkhanus
23-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Camping here... promising start.

Gaiki
23-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Interesting start. Waiting for you to continue ..

dualanjiao
23-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Please continue.

genteel
24-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Seems like a wonderful story. Please update.

Juled Verne
24-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Bookmarking this thread.

eeemen
24-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Interesting start, pls do carry onz, cheers ...................

Mobster
25-05-2010, 02:38 AM
Joseph is surely a eloquent speaker and a naturally charismatic person. He is a great entertainer in class and all my course mates enjoyed his class. His lessons are always lively and full of humour and at the same time, he is able to impart us with his knowledge. Somehow, he simply does not fit the sterotype of an engineer.

Two days after the first meeting between Audrey and Joseph, I chanced upon Joseph at the same cafe and decided to have a chat with him while waiting for Audrey to pick me up. As usual, I have a lively chat with him and I told him about Audrey admiration for his social skills and presentations.

About 10 to 15 mins later, I received an sms from Audrey, saying that she had reached. I called her and asked her to join us as Joseph will return to Australia in two days time after he had completed his module. Audrey told me excited that she will park the car and joined us later.

Both I and Audrey are in our early thirties then. We had been married for five years. Audrey is 1.6 m tall, slim, small built and shoulder length hair. She is not particularly attractive to the standard of SYT but definitely above average look with big eyes.

Let talk about her body, she is A cup and small breasts and quite flat!although she likes to wear push up bra. However, she had nice soft skin and well apportioned body. She also has good buttock and nice looking cunt. When we were in court ship in our twenties, we used to love sex and have it at least once a sex. Over the years, due to work and stresses, we used to have lesser and lesser sex and she seems to lose interest in having sex altogether. I believe that one factor is that I have put on much weight after our marriage.

eddtan1
25-05-2010, 07:12 AM
TS...nice to see your update...something happen within the next 2 days?
Camping here for more...up you for your nice effort...cheers

chikoman
25-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Next camper here, ready to hear your next move

soulrapper
26-05-2010, 05:12 PM
waiting for TS to continue! keep it up!

zl1983
26-05-2010, 08:35 PM
nice 1 gg TS..