PDA

View Full Version : L18H38G7 - 8 sessions still no FJ

walao
23-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Dealest Ferrow Kuey Kias,

I lon't know what happen to limpei, sullenly addicted to deforest cheebyes...the above mentioned subject shows the gal i had been engaging..ya! 8 sessions with 6 extended sessions and 2 single sessions..No FJ...just MF (Mouth Fuck)!!!...never in limpei's life have I ever not engage in FJ with a gal...She is an exception...her cheebye smells like johnson baby lotion and when i tongue deeper...got sng buay (sweet plume) taste somemore...(or issit sng buay in my mouth before i see her :P)...ferrow kuey kias, if u like chiak cheebye, make sure you chiak (eat) sng buay first before u do it...

All 8 seesions 69 position throughout..I also lon't low why?..This girl is for 69 not FJ i guess..she has got the CTMCBF (Come Tongue My Chee Bye Face)...

Too bad I am not a frog, or else.....

Eat her with tender care...don't tongue too hard or else not only your tongue gotta go to SI PAI POR (hospital), her cheebye has to too...

my 1 dollar worth of cheebye information...

You Chincery,
Walao

walao
23-05-2010, 03:09 AM
Oh Ya...forget to drop this notice...she allows me to FILI-FALA her cheebye, if those unlucky kuey kias couldn't get the service i described earlier on...don't blame me...maybe she does on some, but not all..ok folks, limpei go back Thailand liao...see my little cheebye in 2 months time...limpei booked her in advance liao...

Good Ruck,
Walao

The_Unrepentant
12-06-2010, 10:34 PM
wa nobody hew le, so poor thing.:(

sintaro
13-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Dealest Ferrow Kuey Kias,

I lon't know what happen to limpei, sullenly addicted to deforest cheebyes...the above mentioned subject shows the gal i had been engaging..ya! 8 sessions with 6 extended sessions and 2 single sessions..No FJ...just MF (Mouth Fuck)!!!...never in limpei's life have I ever not engage in FJ with a gal...She is an exception...her cheebye smells like johnson baby lotion and when i tongue deeper...got sng buay (sweet plume) taste somemore...(or issit sng buay in my mouth before i see her :P)...ferrow kuey kias, if u like chiak cheebye, make sure you chiak (eat) sng buay first before u do it...

All 8 seesions 69 position throughout..I also lon't low why?..This girl is for 69 not FJ i guess..she has got the CTMCBF (Come Tongue My Chee Bye Face)...

Too bad I am not a frog, or else.....

Eat her with tender care...don't tongue too hard or else not only your tongue gotta go to SI PAI POR (hospital), her cheebye has to too...

my 1 dollar worth of cheebye information...

You Chincery,
Walao

limkong says you very hao siao "chiak chee bye" that has a thousand cock that gone in it

casperity
13-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Frankly, i do not like 69 with them...not really hygienic rite?

uniqueen
13-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Frankly, i do not like 69 with them...not really hygienic rite?

neither me, really not into 69 with the GL wls :D

walao
15-06-2010, 02:48 AM
limkong says you very hao siao "chiak chee bye" that has a thousand cock that gone in it

Tio si ani hao siao..what to do, limper tio si suka chiak cheebye...eh sai buay? your cock went in, limpei also jao chiak...

:DWALAO

walao
15-06-2010, 02:49 AM
wa nobody hew le, so poor thing.:(

not mai hew..i guess they all puke before they could type...but thank you huh, you still 'hew' :D

Walao

davepower
15-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Bro Walao,i Hew u...Haha...:p

walao
16-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Bro Walao,i Hew u...Haha...:p

Thank you for hewing me..good boy..

Walao

MrGreen
16-06-2010, 02:54 PM
bro walao, can elaborate some of her other special skills :D got swallow cum ?:confused: