PDA

View Full Version : Bra & Panties from the girl you bonked

Breadpig
20-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Just curious if any brother is willing to pay for the bra and panties from the FL you bonked and keep as a souvenir or remembrance? If yes, how much are you willing to pay?

Breadpig
22-05-2010, 11:14 PM
For me, i am willing to pay not more than $50 for a set and best if i could ask her to wear and pull the panty or g string by the side while bonking her.:D

Breadpig
02-06-2010, 11:14 PM
It'd depend on the FL... her face, her body, and the feel with her.

Thank you for your comments. What if she is not bad looking and photo will be attached with the set of bra and panties you bought? How much are you willing to pay?

tatata21
02-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Thank you for your comments. What if she is not bad looking and photo will be attached with the set of bra and panties you bought? How much are you willing to pay?

Let's just say a normal guy (me lol) will pay about $10-30 more of the price of the actual bra and panty, provided the condition is still relatively good - not torn or got lobang. E.g. the set cost $15, a payment of $30 is cool. To me more important is the sexiness of the item rather than quality - also not I wearing and seeing those auntie/ah mah underwear become more turn off.

Liddat she need to bring a lot of spare come out when doing FL, so it should be the cheaper ones, especially panties/Gstrings, I know can get very cheap, lol.

Alternatively, sexy lingerie & costumes can be considered. This will widen the selection and meet different bros sexual desires.

The customer can purchase his own costume and ask the FL wear, or request his desired fetish and ask the FL to bring & wear. Some clothing can be worn while bonking, or else just wearing/rubbing for a short while is not too bad either.

1987 hits the details. If not nice looking, poor body or attitude then the chances of wanting her possession is much lower. And yes, picture is very important. Probably can take pic of her in that very bra, panty etc.

This also draws to another concern of protecting the girl. I like taking pics of the girls i bonked, but at least I am still ethical enuff to keep them to myself. So this picture taking might not apply to all bros.

I thought the price i listed is rather fair because I don't think someone will pay a very high price for it since it is not practical to keep for long. Storage is a problem to some people too, especially those married.

1 day - kimochi
1 week - good smell
1 month - still can use
1 year - can cook mushroom soup
With that being said, this memory is shortlived, unless that somebody bo chup hygiene lol. He also can choose to wash but it isn't the same anymore then.

Why I think this is a good idea? First, it could be a tip on tip. Some bros like to give $10-50 tips, so when he interested in the inner beauty, he can pay for the apparels (another tip of $10-30 is made in my case). This also translate to a more generous tip to other bros who like paying $10-20, if they are interested, they will pay a "tip" of nearly $50 instead of his usual $10-20.

Another benefit is for those bro who like paying exact amount. If horniness gets over him, he might spend, so is another source of tip.

Mianbaozhu, you sound like you are doing some market survey and it gives me a feeling that it is something of the near future? Is my feeling right? Good going anyway!

Hope I dun get zap by the anonymous righteous bro out there for my perverted feedbacks, lol.

Breadpig
03-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Ya actually sort of a market survey but dunno will work anot? But nevertheless, thank you so much Bro 大大大 or 打打打21 for your feedback. Anyway see how the poll goes before any lobangs to intro bros here.;)

ponzstarr
03-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Hahaha, i dont keep em because i expect them not wear them during bonks.

i like girls outside their bras and panties :D

i have to agree to tatata21. It's gonna be smelly afterwards if you dont wash them, and if you do, you lose the memory and became another panty.

slyer
08-06-2010, 11:36 AM
i don't keep or buy those bra and panties from fl i bonked. i don't see the need :D

Cerberus
08-06-2010, 09:35 PM
I had asked panties from FL before.....those that I like.
Usually, I would had met them for a few sessions before I popped the question.
Most are willing to let me have it FOC. There are some who declined because they are meeting another client afterwards. But they make it up the next time bringing a spare one. I still keep them. Bring back memories.:)

Breadpig
09-06-2010, 12:14 AM
I had asked panties from FL before.....those that I like.
Usually, I would had met them for a few sessions before I popped the question.
Most are willing to let me have it FOC. There are some who declined because they are meeting another client afterwards. But they make it up the next time bringing a spare one. I still keep them. Bring back memories.:)

Same feeling here. Especially those fls going back and never coming again.:D

jidol
09-06-2010, 12:47 PM
For me i like Chemises (http://www.online4shop.com/bras/women_chemises.html), these day some are dam sexy and cheap, sometime you can just spend less than $10 on it and then keep it to remember who wear it, or you can simply tear them off if you want the action more aggressive! :D

Hero Kid
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I will KC her until she willing to give it to me.

Breadpig
13-06-2010, 01:47 AM
I will KC her until she willing to give it to me.

Either you are beri handsome or you're filthy rich. Will be lucky enuf not to fall for their kc traps and yet you are able to kc them in return??:rolleyes: Think it's more efficient to buy them straight rather then to spend alot more to let them give you willingly.;)