PDA

View Full Version : Are Mummies off limit?

ct75
07-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Okie guys please dont flame me for my question.... Im a newbie to the KTV scene so excuse my ignorance....

Went to Kai Xuan Men couple of nites back with some mates and well the guys had a roaring good time.... lots of frenching, licking, and other erhemmm... For me?? I didnt pick a girl cos the only one that fancied my taste, long hair, slim and tall was too drunk and in a foul mood.... so I told the mummy forget it... I dont want to switch around and entertain a foul mood girl......

Anyway as the night went on, ended up sitting with the mummy and talking to her... haiz I mean what else to do right?? Anyway she's 34 but I find her more attractive then her girls... too young for me.... Guess I like a woman with flavour.... We were talking and she kept her hand on my lap and kept stroking my lap... well I didnt know if I should do anything or not so in the end the most I did was to stroke the side of her waist..... (She was wearing a long gown by the way so pretty much no access....)

Anyway... my rational mind tells me nah.. its just a habit that she has... sit next to customer only will stroke their thigh.... kind of occupational work thing... but I was wondering hmmmmm anybody here ever managed to hook with up with the mummy?

sadfa
07-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Okie guys please dont flame me for my question.... Im a newbie to the KTV scene so excuse my ignorance....

Went to Kai Xuan Men couple of nites back with some mates and well the guys had a roaring good time.... lots of frenching, licking, and other erhemmm... For me?? I didnt pick a girl cos the only one that fancied my taste, long hair, slim and tall was too drunk and in a foul mood.... so I told the mummy forget it... I dont want to switch around and entertain a foul mood girl......

Anyway as the night went on, ended up sitting with the mummy and talking to her... haiz I mean what else to do right?? Anyway she's 34 but I find her more attractive then her girls... too young for me.... Guess I like a woman with flavour.... We were talking and she kept her hand on my lap and kept stroking my lap... well I didnt know if I should do anything or not so in the end the most I did was to stroke the side of her waist..... (She was wearing a long gown by the way so pretty much no access....)

Anyway... my rational mind tells me nah.. its just a habit that she has... sit next to customer only will stroke their thigh.... kind of occupational work thing... but I was wondering hmmmmm anybody here ever managed to hook with up with the mummy?

wats the name of this mummy? kxm have older girls too.
yup occupational thing. mummy stroked me too but no way am i interested in her.

ct75
07-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Cant really remember the name cos drank quite abit before KTV joint. Well not a fantastic looker but haizzzzz much better than the girls served to us.... and especially the tulan looking one..... Guess the alcohol played a part too.... haha.... yup saw a older girls there but never got invited into our room. and well put it this way I would rather bonk the mummy then the other girls under her.... remind me too much of those young lasses I meet in overseas KTVs....

sadfa
07-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Cant really remember the name cos drank quite abit before KTV joint. Well not a fantastic looker but haizzzzz much better than the girls served to us.... and especially the tulan looking one..... Guess the alcohol played a part too.... haha.... yup saw a older girls there but never got invited into our room. and well put it this way I would rather bonk the mummy then the other girls under her.... remind me too much of those young lasses I meet in overseas KTVs....

haha! i agree. kxm full of crap girls and the place is not cheap.
u can ask mummy to get other girls in, even from other mummy.
u know things are bad when the mummy is the prettiest of the lot.

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 06:44 PM

Ahem.....Kai Xuan Men...

If i didn't mixed up, last time me and my brothers used to go there often. The mummy always "BMT" my new friends i brought for each session with her BBBJ in the KTV room......sibei hiong. :D

cumminology
07-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Wah... so hiong ah.. Went there a few times the mummy also never 'BMT' me! :D

ct75, you are not taking about Si Si right? ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Sorry i am wrong !!!

This mummy is not from Kai Xuan Men but from Uncle's 2 KTV which is near Mustafa Centre!

U know it is next to some crystal KTV or something....long time ago liao.

CumKing
08-05-2004, 06:41 AM
Ahem.....Kai Xuan Men...

If i didn't mixed up, last time me and my brothers used to go there often. The mummy always "BMT" my new friends i brought for each session with her BBBJ in the KTV room......sibei hiong. :D

Hmmmm..now u guys into MILF?? Hehehehe....

Mummies I Love To Fuck,

CK

cyber69_x69
08-05-2004, 09:24 AM

Agree, In some place, the mummy is better looking n sexy than the gals n they r always more fun (considering their years of experience)

rabitsu
08-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Missing motherly love.........

newyorker88
08-05-2004, 01:41 PM

Not too sure, but I had a mummy once to entertain me as well. Tip her after that. Of course, they are exerienced old woman, not that old, but they are more understanding.Maybe that is why I fall for one at one stage of my life, but that is the past liao.

When you are low in life, and you go pubbing, u sure ran into gals.

I cant remember which KTV that is liao, not local in Sillypore. I was with my group of business friends in this KTV, of course, the mummy introduce me a few young chicks. But I was in no mood to sian any gals. Just way too fustrated. The rest of the guys are having all their fun and I was left out alone.

The mummu tried to intorduce another gal to me, but maybe I was too frustrated or wat, rejected her immediately and was close to making a scene.
Being an experienced mummy, she quickly offered me a drink and calm me down. She begin to talk to me, asking wat problems I have and so on. That is the begining. Talked to her nonstop abt my problems and just had to bear with the fact that she has to go out of the room occasionally. She has to care for other guest and gals also wat.

But I felt a lot better after that. Tipped her a big 150 Sing that nite.

I was an interesting experience. Maybe they have seen more of life than we do and it is rare to find some mummy who are willing to listen to your woes. Of course, it is kind of her, not that $$$ faced, but customer oriented, especially to a customer like me.

Too bad I never frequent that KTV anymore nor did I get her name. Her looks are not that good, plump, and always smiling. I was brought to the KTV and got really drunk after that that nite. How I got back to hotel I dono.

schwing
08-05-2004, 10:00 PM
But I felt a lot better after that. Tipped her a big 150 Sing that nite.

I was an interesting experience. Maybe they have seen more of life than we do and it is rare to find some mummy who are willing to listen to your woes. Of course, it is kind of her, not that $$$ faced, but customer oriented, especially to a customer like me.

Too bad I never frequent that KTV anymore nor did I get her name. Her looks are not that good, plump, and always smiling. I was brought to the KTV and got really drunk after that that nite. How I got back to hotel I dono.

wow...a generous samsters... :eek:

anyway, guess she's a good listener and made u felt much better....

etnic
09-05-2004, 03:59 AM
haha! i agree. kxm full of crap girls and the place is not cheap.
u can ask mummy to get other girls in, even from other mummy.
u know things are bad when the mummy is the prettiest of the lot.

KXM is not cheap only when you wanna go finish the balance coz the room charge is quite ex. But bottle rates are on par with the others like XTD or Century.

As for pretty mummies....ahhhh...any old bird remember Mummy Carrie aka Mummy 88 originally from XTD? Now that is definitely a MIRWF...Mummy I Really Wanna Fuck...right Seven6? :D

cheongkid
09-05-2004, 04:04 AM
As for pretty mummies....ahhhh...any old bird remember Mummy Carrie aka Mummy 88 originally from XTD? Now that is definitely a MIRWF...Mummy I Really Wanna Fuck...right Seven6? :D
WOW! Rare appearance by our KEFOS founder! Yeah right...mummy Carrie aka Diana Ser lookalike sure is a head-turner. :D Last heard she went to Kabuki...

etnic
09-05-2004, 04:10 AM
WOW! Rare appearance by our KEFOS founder! Yeah right...mummy Carrie aka Diana Ser lookalike sure is a head-turner. :D Last heard she went to Kabuki...

Kabuki ah? Then maybe ask her if she is willing to accept standard hourly rates for her companionship...kekekeke

Devore
10-05-2004, 12:47 AM
actually mummies are not off limit, i work in a KTV before and seen all kind of stuff going on. As long as you got the money, mummy also can up...

a special guide, try tipping the waiter first, and ask for which girl is good.

waypastprime
10-05-2004, 09:12 AM
a special guide, try tipping the waiter first, and ask for which girl is good.

This may work but I would rather one be truthful to the mummy and seek her advice since u are paying for her services. ;)

Devore
11-05-2004, 01:32 AM
This may work but I would rather one be truthful to the mummy and seek her advice since u are paying for her services. ;)

well.... some mummies are honest...while some are really asshole... i seem many of them....used to be a waiter while waiting to ORD .... so see alot and heard alot...some customer really tipped me and ask which girl popular...or which mummy is honest..

NiteHunter
15-05-2004, 04:17 AM
Nowadays there r many music lounges operating.They got singers from local,m'sia and china to sing on stage.These singers do sit wif the customers when they r not on stage.So r they jus like KTV hostess :confused: and their so called Manageress,who is in charge of these singers,jus like those mummies in KTV?Indeed i myself do opt for mature ladies.Saw some mummies and few of tis manageress still looking good and hot.

cyber69_x69
15-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Nowadays there r many music lounges operating.They got singers from local,m'sia and china to sing on stage.These singers do sit wif the customers when they r not on stage.So r they jus like KTV hostess :confused: and their so called Manageress,who is in charge of these singers,jus like those mummies in KTV?Indeed i myself do opt for mature ladies.Saw some mummies and few of tis manageress still looking good and hot.

Nowadays, singers or hostess r the same. U hv to tip them as long as they sit with u. As for mummies/manageress, agreed with wat u said that some of them r still hot n looking good. Y not go for them instead? Believe me, u will enjoy their company more than the gals. :D

Randi_Candi
15-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Well......mummis are also human with feelings but mayb more numbed and definitely experienced.
I once went to a now defunct ktv and was greet by the mummi w a bbbj.
Sheesh, even arranged for my kakis to other rooms so that she could ravish me.
Subsequently when I was there, I would send her home.
And we would have sex in the car or she would give me a bj on the way home.
Too bad, she got a son.........
Too bad, I was just going thru a bad patch..........

cbjuiceyumseng
15-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Well......mummis are also human with feelings but mayb more numbed and definitely experienced.
I once went to a now defunct ktv and was greet by the mummi w a bbbj.
Sheesh, even arranged for my kakis to other rooms so that she could ravish me.
Subsequently when I was there, I would send her home.
And we would have sex in the car or she would give me a bj on the way home.
Too bad, she got a son.........
Too bad, I was just going thru a bad patch..........

Is this KTV = uncle 2 ? near mustafa centre? :D

Randi_Candi
15-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Is this KTV = uncle 2 ? near mustafa centre? :D

No man, it was at Tanjong Pagar
Can't remember the name liao.......