PDA

View Full Version : Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

Pages : [1] 2 3

amkjeffery
15-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi SBF Bros,

Apologies for opening a new thread, as I could not find the old thread, or may be I do not know how to find it.
The simple description from the old threat are as follow for the those brother not familiar with.
This is a island (下川岛) located at south GuangDong, nearest city is TaiShan (台山). This island was classified AAA tourism destination by China Tourism Board. It was being develop by Taiwanese 10+years ago, so not surprising there is a lot of taiwanese tourist than other nations tourist.
The best travelling period is between May - Sep before the wheather get cold if you want to have other activities (diving, swimming, banana boat & etc).
There have KTV (disco), Karaoke, Massage Center (24 hrs - genuine), hair saloon & restaurants available. Hotel rate is different according to the season adjustment & of course the hotel quality, as low as RMB100 to RMB500+.
If you can wake up earlier at ~7am, you can buy seafood at the beach when local fisherman come back from their fishing activities, the price is negotiateable, I have managed to buy 1kg of prawns at RMB10 & send for restaurant to cook (actually just cook with hot water 白灼), it is much cheaper than you buy from restaurant.
The girls there is charging RMB400 a day (yes, a day), the operate as BBS, you go there & select (or you can call them send to you for selection if you have the mamasan number), they open as early as 10am, they can accompany from then to next day 10am, the quality is vary, there could have ~500 girls at peak period, so it is much more depends on personal selection & how you treat them, but one thing for sure is they won't do those funny thing like those BBS girls at elsewhere, want to go off earlier because of friends or families, because they do not have there, haha!
I will advise brother go there for a short trip if you want to 3D2N is the best before you get bored, unless you really enjoy activities there.
The ideally route & shorter time to reach there from SG is take flight to Macau & cross over to ZhuHai, take direct bus to ShanZui Port (山嘴港), then 40mins boat ride.
I was introduced to know 1 of the big boss operate hotel there, so I can work out a fixed price package for express transport (to & fro ZH to XiaChuanDao) & hotel for 3D2N at all time, but not included girls, food & other activities. This package is for 6 person a group, if solo traveller or lesser than 6 persons then I have to negotiate with the Taiwanese boss. I will not station there for much of time because I have my own business to attend, I am working out this for SBF bro here (no worry on the hotel charges at any time) & to introduce more brother for another alternative cheong place. If you are not a big spender like me, ~SS$1000 should be more than sufficient for 3D2N over there, including Airfares (~$300 round trip on tigerairways to Macau), hotel, foods, girls, transport, karaoke, & massage.
If bro need my help to work out on the Karaoke package like the XGX, that I need to have sufficient customers to assure the KTV owner to give discount.
Please IM me if any bro need more info from me.
Below are some photos I took it there.

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/BeachRestaurant.jpg

amkjeffery
15-05-2010, 12:33 PM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/MorningActivities.jpg

amkjeffery
15-05-2010, 12:36 PM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/TownOverview.jpg
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/MassageFood.jpg

GTOKING
15-05-2010, 05:41 PM
good to have this thread, please provide more information and necessary photo ,
like how to go there ? hotel price , any cheongs place , etc

up you for you effort. cheers:D

amkjeffery
15-05-2010, 08:48 PM

Hi Bro GTO,

The official based on the website is taking train to GuangZhou, then from there take bus to TaiShan then to ShanZui.

Hotel price is depends on what hotel you want to stay & when you want to visit, it is around RMB250 -RMB500 if you want seaview hotel & peak season. There got Disco (with Karaoke room), Karaoke (genuine), 24hrs running massage center.

Almost all hotel have girls station there, but if you don't like those girls, you can always went to those BBS to choose your girls. The BBS mostly located at the backstreet (from the overview photo, you can see the narrow street beside the mainroad).

There have few stores selling snakes as well, you can ask them to kill & cook for you before action start (action during bedtime, hehe...)

For me, I have negotiated wiht the taiwan boss, he agreed to provide fixed cost transportation (from Zhuhai to ShanZui then to XiaChuanDao & back from there to Zhuhai) & hotel that newly renovated, that can help bro to have ease of mind on the budget if arranged by me. The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

I will provide more photo on the hotel room & more activities later, because my friend took the photo with his camera, I have to wait for him to pass me the info.

Interested brother can pm me, but it must come with group of 6 before the owner can arrange the express bus & hotel etc.

ISO 9002
16-05-2010, 01:10 AM
good to have this thread, please provide more information and necessary photo,
like how to go there? hotel price, any cheongs place, etc

Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied. :D

Personally I feel this place is only worth it if you stay more than 3 nights as the transportation costs to and fro Zhuhai adds up.

p-(^_^)-q
16-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Anyone interested to venture out this island??? but still got to work out the transport system and know any driver over there then can move ard . anyone can recommend?

adidas88?? how wanna to venture there?

amkjeffery
16-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Anyone interested to venture out this island??? but still got to work out the transport system and know any driver over there then can move ard . anyone can recommend?

Hi Bros,

You do not need taxi driver to drive you ard the island, because they do not have taxi driver like mainland, the island is very simple one, only one main road in the tourist area. They do have the hotel arranged tourist van to bring you around to other interesting places, but I am not sure how much it cost. If you know how to drive scooter/bicycle, then you can hired and ride with your girls and moving around the island, it is more fun & more personal contact with the girls.
The girls there quality is depends on personal choice, one person meat may be other person poison.
I agreed with bro ISO, it is good to stay 3 nights if you want to average out the cost of transportation & times to travel to & from ZhuHai. However, I would like to suggest bro to try out the place for 3D2N before you decided whether want to stay further longer, because may be not all bro like this quiet & pretty island. The transportation cost isn't too much after all.
I had been there few times already since beginning of this year, I think it is a good place for me to relax my body & soul from everyday business dealing, I can free up my thought after I stepped into the island, enjoy gifts that mother earth have provided, i.e. girls, privacy & beautiful scene, plus not very crowded like other city, all this are at the fraction price compare to places like BKK, Hatyai, ShenZhen, CP or CA.
I must admit that the island is different from other places, because they do not really have many night scene, food nothing to shout, hotel not very grand like 5* hoelt (they have only 1 5* star hotel), girls not stunning beauty like in ShangHai (University Student at 5* KTV), however this is not important to me, otherwise I will just stay in busy & grand city, like sillypore, & continue work like Zombie.

adidas88
16-05-2010, 10:49 AM
yes bro ... i'm game for it ....
the place looks like a good spot for relaxing and some "light" activities ...
bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ??? :D :D ...
must asked bro taxi69 to cum along liao ...
he been there before so he can be our tour guide ... :D

GTOKING
16-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro GTO,

The official based on the website is taking train to GuangZhou, then from there take bus to TaiShan then to ShanZui.

Hotel price is depends on what hotel you want to stay & when you want to visit, it is around RMB250 -RMB500 if you want seaview hotel & peak season. There got Disco (with Karaoke room), Karaoke (genuine), 24hrs running massage center.

Almost all hotel have girls station there, but if you don't like those girls, you can always went to those BBS to choose your girls. The BBS mostly located at the backstreet (from the overview photo, you can see the narrow street beside the mainroad).

There have few stores selling snakes as well, you can ask them to kill & cook for you before action start (action during bedtime, hehe

For me, I have negotiated wiht the taiwan boss, he agreed to provide fixed cost transportation (from Zhuhai to ShanZui then to XiaChuanDao & back from there to Zhuhai) & hotel that newly renovated, that can help bro to have ease of mind on the budget if arranged by me. The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

I will provide more photo on the hotel room & more activities later, because my friend took the photo with his camera, I have to wait for him to pass me the info.

Interested brother can pm me, but it must come with group of 6 before the owner can arrange the express bus & hotel etc.

great to hear that you still have more photo to share.

Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied.

Personally I feel this place is only worth it if you stay more than 3 nights as the transportation costs to and fro Zhuhai adds up.

good idea for stay at least 3 days , agreed

bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ???
he been there before so he can be our tour guide ...

hmm..........when ? let me know the date , can consider this time
sick of CP and CA now , try to find new place ;)

GTOKING
16-05-2010, 11:57 AM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/MorningActivities.jpg

bro, may i know what they do ? selling seafood ?
if buy , where to cook ?:D

taxi69
16-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied

Yap,really missed the place after seeing the photos:o
A 3D2N is good enough,max is 3N.

Bro,no need tour guide 1,very easy to move around in tis island:)
Is really a nice place 2 relax & enjoy the sea sight when u are tere.
Actually i find tat the WL in Xia Chuan Dao BBS compare 2 CP BBS has much more GFE feeling.

bro, may i know what they do ? selling seafood ?
if buy , where to cook ?:D

They are the fisherman who came bk in the morning,u can buy the seafood frm them at low prices,then u can go 2 any restaurant & ask them 2 cook 4 u.
Btw the seafood in Xia Chuan Dao is really cheap & fresh.

TS,nice effort on the photos:)

ISO 9002
16-05-2010, 02:58 PM
The girls there quality is depends on personal choice, one person meat may be other person poison.

I agreed with bro ISO, it is good to stay 3 nights if you want to average out the cost of transportation & times to travel to & from ZhuHai. However, I would like to suggest bro to try out the place for 3D2N before you decided whether want to stay further longer, because may be not all bro like this quiet & pretty island. The transportation cost isn't too much after all.

I feel this place would be very suitable for those who frequent Riau Islands or Hatyai for bonking marathons. Check-in hotel -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Dinner -> Bonk -> Pubbing -> Supper -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Breakfast -> Bonk -> Lunch -> Bonk ->... :D

bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ??? ...
he been there before so he can be our tour guide ... :D

Hello CASH KING I think you may not like this place unless you BYO.

good idea for stay at least 3 days, agreed

But the problem is one may get bored of the place after 2 nights due to lack of night entertainment that most are used to in bigger towns. It's a good place to go if one treats it as a retreat to rest your body and soul. Take things easy and of course bonk marathon to compete with your mates. :D

Bro, no need tour guide 1, very easy to move around in tis island
Actually i find tat the WL in Xia Chuan Dao BBS compare 2 CP BBS has much more GFE feeling.

They are the fisherman who came bk in the morning,u can buy the seafood frm them at low prices,then u can go 2 any restaurant & ask them 2 cook 4 u.
Btw the seafood in Xia Chuan Dao is really cheap & fresh.

I knew you'll pop up here. Hahaha.

Did you see the fishermen selling abalones with sparse hair boh? :D

adidas88
16-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I feel this place would be very suitable for those who frequent Riau Islands or Hatyai for bonking marathons. Check-in hotel -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Dinner -> Bonk -> Pubbing -> Supper -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Breakfast -> Bonk -> Lunch -> Bonk ->... :D
wah .. liddat must ask 伟哥 to come along liao ... :D

Hello CASH KING I think you may not like this place unless you BYO.
really so bad ??? BYO .. i think there r many other places in china to BYO ...

But the problem is one may get bored of the place after 2 nights due to lack of night entertainment that most are used to in bigger towns. It's a good place to go if one treats it as a retreat to rest your body and soul. Take things easy and of course bonk marathon to compete with your mates.
u mean the one and only 5star hotel dun have KTV or sauna inside ???

Bro,no need tour guide 1,very easy to move around in tis island:)
bro .. how's the quality of the WL there ??
village gals or city gals ??

Ninja_Assassin
16-05-2010, 07:47 PM

Yah.... standard of the WLs available there is important. :D
Better still if can post pics. This ninja needs to take a rest and recuperate. This place might be ideal. :p

amkjeffery
16-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Yah.... standard of the WLs available there is important. :D
Better still if can post pics. This ninja needs to take a rest and recuperate. This place might be ideal. :p

The quality of the WLs is much depends on personal choice, but one thing for sure, normally what you see is what you get, the girls hardly having heavy make up.
During this period you still got for some sea activities, diving, banana boat & cycling, beach motor, not really bonk marathon.
Bro who intend to go there with fixed cost, the Taiwanese boss will charge fixed price for a group of 6, he will arrange 7 seated mini bus to pick up from Gongbei to ShanZui port then speed boat to Island & 3D2N seaview hotel.
The cost for a group of 4-6 will be S$1350 - S$1500 (~$250 - $330 per person), this is due to the transport is fixed price whether you are alone or you are group of 6.
I am working out with him for the lesser people for those bro only go there alone or fewer friends, i will try to persuade him to provide car instead of 7 seated mini bus. thus to lower the average cost.
Hotel price at the Island is vary with the season, during certain chinese traveling season, the price could go up as high at RMB1000 per day for seaview hotel (not star hotel). Bro familiar there can check with local also.

GTOKING
16-05-2010, 09:23 PM
u mean the one and only 5star hotel dun have KTV or sauna inside ???

thats why got people say 不去 xia quan dao 不知身体好不好

the bbs girl st and ft how much ?

bigbuffalo
16-05-2010, 11:16 PM
personally..i found the place quite boring...not worth the travelling time to reach there..bus journey from Gongbei to ferry terminal about 2 hours , ferry ride to island , 40 mins , shuttle bus ride from island's ferry terminal to resort enterance about another 10 mins..they do provide free rides to various hotels from " restort entrance " and of course you need to pay to enter..

SCB2011
17-05-2010, 12:56 AM
personally..i found the place quite boring...not worth the travelling time to reach there..bus journey from Gongbei to ferry terminal about 2 hours , ferry ride to island , 40 mins , shuttle bus ride from island's ferry terminal to resort enterance about another 10 mins..they do provide free rides to various hotels from " restort entrance " and of course you need to pay to enter..

Sounds like the PRC version of Tg Batu :D

ISO 9002
17-05-2010, 01:37 AM
The cost for a group of 4-6 will be S$1350 - S$1500 (~$250 - $330 per person), this is due to the transport is fixed price whether you are alone or you are group of 6.

S$250-330 just for the transport and entrance fee is really killer. That's one night of KTV partying in CP plus overnight with a 2-5-8 girl. :D

Sounds like the PRC version of Tg Batu :D

Hahaha yes so true. Tanjung Batu some more got one pakcik RSM standing guard at the gate with a shotgun. I think Xia Chuan Dao is heavily guarded with PLA's AK-47s. More power! :D

johnnylomas
17-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Hi Bro GTO,

The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

Good info! - ups for u.
I presume the port is very near Taishan?
Would you pm on the price just package for boat ride, ticket, hotel either at the one in your pic or the 5 star?
and presumably no other activities, eg golf there?
Thanks!

taxi69
17-05-2010, 04:24 AM
I knew you'll pop up here. Hahaha.

Hehe.............

U will not find the WL tere 2 dress like ZH or CP WL,basically they are more 2 village gals with less makeup.But the GFE feeling tat u gonna 2 receive frm them definitely will not lose 2 ZH or CP gals.
IMHO,i tink the WL tere is around 5-7.5/10.

thats why got people say 不去 xia quan dao 不知身体好不好

the bbs girl st and ft how much ?

ST-200rmb
LT-400rmb

It's really worth if u are going 4 a relax holiday & 2 get away frm city life.
The massage tere is good too,with quite nice looking massage gals like Milan(ZH) & PLZ(CP),price is cheaper than both places.
Of course it's not only bonk & bonk only like wat bro ISO mention,tere's still some activity 2 be done in the day.

amkjeffery
17-05-2010, 06:24 AM
S$250-330 just for the transport and entrance fee is really killer. That's one night of KTV partying in CP plus overnight with a 2-5-8 girl. :D

Hahaha yes so true. Tanjung Batu some more got one pakcik RSM standing guard at the gate with a shotgun. I think Xia Chuan Dao is heavily guarded with PLA's AK-47s. More power! :D

Hi Bro,

Not only transport & entrance fees, it is including 2 nights of seaview hotel (just renovated & open business 30/Apr/2010).
The BBS girl charge RMB200 for ST, RMB400 for LT (can from 10am to next day 10am).

amkjeffery
17-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Good info! - ups for u.
I presume the port is very near Taishan?
Would you pm on the price just package for boat ride, ticket, hotel either at the one in your pic or the 5 star?
and presumably no other activities, eg golf there?
Thanks!

Hi Bro,

Yes, it is quite closed to TaiShan, just around 30mins away from TaiShan Bus Station. Haha, i took the picture actually meant for the massage center below & beside the hotel, but not for the hotel. The Taiwanese boss i known do not own the 2 hotels you mentioned, so I could not give you the fixed price, may be I will worked out with them like how XGX do, then it will benefit bro for the relaxing trips.
Yes, it do not have high class activities like golf for now, but who knows in future?:D
The boss including the transport in the package is to reducing the waiting time and traveling time from Gongbei to ShanZui, you know sometimes you got to wait in the bus (public one) for more than a hour before the bus get full loaded & moved on, most likely by then bro all cool off already:D.
Bro, if you stay near Taishan, den you can buy ticket for the boat, entrance fee your own, only the hotel price is adjust according to season & vacant rate.

adidas88
17-05-2010, 01:05 PM
how to get to Xia Chuan Dao from CP and vice versa ??

stephan
17-05-2010, 01:17 PM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/TownOverview.jpg

very nice place to relax, small town, close to beach, peaceful land. shall plan a trip there!

of cos have, full of fishy smell some more! :eek:

vkoolboi
17-05-2010, 01:41 PM
I also very gian to plan a trip there. It will be good if bro amkjeffrey could post some of the WL photos for us to see and lagi good if there are FR.

ISO 9002
17-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Bro,

Not only transport & entrance fees, it is including 2 nights of seaview hotel (just renovated & open business 30/Apr/2010).
The BBS girl charge RMB200 for ST, RMB400 for LT (can from 10am to next day 10am).

Thanks for clarifying. :)

of cos have, full of fishy smell some more! :eek:

For that must approach those fisherwomen liao. :o

GTOKING
17-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, it is quite closed to TaiShan, just around 30mins away from TaiShan Bus Station. Haha, i took the picture actually meant for the massage center below & beside the hotel, but not for the hotel. The Taiwanese boss i known do not own the 2 hotels you mentioned, so I could not give you the fixed price, may be I will worked out with them like how XGX do, then it will benefit bro for the relaxing trips.
rate.

in that case , can i say that m the nearest way to go to xia quan dao
is from singapore --> macau --> zhuhai---> xia quan dao

correct me if im wrong , thanks
if ok then will book the ticket soon , cheers

jwbparty
18-05-2010, 03:37 AM

Is this correct...LT from 10AM to next day 10AM for RMB400? A full 24 hours? :confused:

amkjeffery
18-05-2010, 05:59 AM

Hi Bro,

Yes, theoretically this is the nearest way. However, personally I have better plan, it takes longer travelling time but maximise your stay they.
You can take Shenzhen Airline from Singapore at 3am, reach ShenZhen 7am, then go to SheKou then take ferry to JiuZhou Port, it should be around 10am, then either you take public bus to Xia Chuan Dao (下川岛) or I can arrange private transport if you have more people traveling together. On the way back you also will take ShenZhen Airlines at 10pm & reach SG around 2am, so you can come back from XCD directly then to SG. The cost of Shenzhen Airline return ticket is ard S$310 if you book earlier, it is slightly expensive than tigerairways (if promotion). However, tiger take off at 6am reach Macau at 10am, then bro should experience sometimes from Macau to Gongbei it will take more than 2 hours because the custom there very inefficient & crowded, furthermore tiger do not have night flight back to SG, so you may need to stay at ZhuHai 1 nite if you take tiger.
This is my own opinion, if bro feel troublesome spending a lot of travelling time, flight-boat-bus-boat, then easierway is to go Macau-ZhuHai-Xia Chuan Dao.

amkjeffery
18-05-2010, 06:13 AM
how to get to Xia Chuan Dao from CP and vice versa ??

Hi Bro,

There are few ways

1) CP -> train to GZ (25 mins) -> bus to TaiShan (2 hrs)-> bus to ShanZui Port (30 mins) -> Xia Chuan Dao (40 mins) & vice versa. I think there should be a bus go ShanZui Port directly, but I'm not sure the timing. I only know 8am daily there is bus from ShanZui Port to GuangZhou.
2) CP -> train to SZ (15mins) -> SheKou Port (45mins) -> boat to JiuZhou Port (45mins) -> bus to ShanZui Port (1hr 45mins)-> Xia Chuan Dao (40mins) & vice versa.
3) CP - hired private car to there, should be reaching around 2hrs time if driver know how to go, but costly ~ RMB800 - RMB1000 per way.

Above timing is my own estimation excluding waiting time.

Thanks!

amkjeffery
18-05-2010, 06:19 AM
I also very gian to plan a trip there. It will be good if bro amkjeffrey could post some of the WL photos for us to see and lagi good if there are FR.

I wish to take their photo, but the Taiwanese boss ask me not to do so, because we want to protect the WL, most of them lied to their family (as usual) said working in XCD as waitress or receptionist, & will go home when winter season approaching at end of Oct.
I will try to check whether i have taken their photo accidentally, but most important thing is you must go there & find your own one :D. May be really dun have your choice then you just take it as relax trip lor.

amkjeffery
18-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Is this correct...LT from 10AM to next day 10AM for RMB400? A full 24 hours? :confused:

Yes, their BBS mostly open at 10am, then you can catch some early worms, then she will accompany you till next day 10am if you want to have another choice on next day. However, normally more choices will appear at ard 3-4pm because if they return from customer then need to take some nap before coming to work again.

mebirdie
18-05-2010, 08:28 AM

Please remember to bring me there as well. ;)
Never leave me behind :cool:

adidas88
18-05-2010, 08:29 AM
3) CP - hired private car to there, should be reaching around 2hrs time if driver know how to go, but costly ~ RMB800 - RMB1000 per way.

bro ... the 2 hrs include ferry travel time to XCD ??
or just land transport travel time to ShanZui Port .. then take ferry to XCD (40 mins) .. ?
what's the time schedule for the ferry to XCD in Shanzui Port ??
.. :eek: .. my KING .. u so ON one ...
fast hand fast leg book tkt liao ... :D

Cerberus
18-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi Bro,

WTF!!!! This is really good!!
Possible to post some pictures of Seaview Hotel interior?
This is important as all the "hum sap" bros here are spoilt by the nice CP hotels......:D

GTOKING
18-05-2010, 09:28 PM
thanks for remind me about the shenzhen airlines, btw, lot of travelling time make me sian, I prefer to cut it short btw will spend another few days at zhuhai 海泉湾海洋温泉 too, so flight to macau is more convenience for me.

Please remember to bring me there as well.
Never leave me behind

so wat are u waiting for , dont feel sian at cp meh ? should change liao;)
bring fatt kor together.

.. . my KING .. u so ON one ...
fast hand fast leg book tkt liao ...

ya la, faster book , got direct flight to xia chuan dao not
propose tiger to have direct singapore to xia chuan dao please :D

bigbuffalo
18-05-2010, 10:08 PM
to get to XCD from zhuhai :
take a bus to shanzui ferry terminal from xinhe bus terminal on the right side of gongbei custom ( not the one beside KFC at LHL )
the trip takes about 2 hours
take a 40 mins ferry ride from shanzui to XCD ( you can choose to buy insuarance for the ferry ride ), than another 10 mins bus ride from XCD ferry terminal to the entrance of the beach areas .
must pay for all the above rides and also for the entrance to beach areas .

at the entrance , there are free golf carts rides to the hotels of your choice .

from XCD back to Zhuhai vice versa
the hotels can call the golf carts for you and you can also check the ferry departure timings at the hotels ,

bus ride from Shanzui ferry terminal will take you back to Gongbei , but pls make sure you take the correct bus by checking with the driver cos there are no clear sign boards .
the drivers are also those no money no talk type meaning you have to pay them for the seats on the spot especially if there are many other passengers fighting for seats.
once you paid them you are ensure of a seat , than they let you board the bus . he will not care if you dont pay them even you tell him you need 20 seats...
pls be advise that if you missed a bus , you may have to wait for another 2 hours for the next bus ( thats according to the time table i saw at Shanzui ferry terminal ) .
above info were based on my venture there last year

amkjeffery
19-05-2010, 06:10 AM
bro ... the 2 hrs include ferry travel time to XCD ??
or just land transport travel time to ShanZui Port .. then take ferry to XCD (40 mins) .. ?
what's the time schedule for the ferry to XCD in Shanzui Port ??

Bro, the 2 hrs ride is excluding ferry travel time, you have to add another 40mins for the ferry to reach XCD port & 10mins from 独港湾 to 王府周旅游区.
2hrs is my estimation, the route should be from 东莞-广州-佛山-鹤山-新台高速公路-山咀港, or from 东莞-珠海-沿海高速公路-山咀港.

Below is the scheduled timing

山咀港→下川岛 下川岛→山咀港
08:30 08:00
10:00 09:30
11:30 11:00
12:30 12:00
13:30 13:00
14:30 14:00
16:00 15:30
17:30 17:00

Thanks!

amkjeffery
19-05-2010, 06:28 AM
The speed ferry picture

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Boat.jpg

amkjeffery
19-05-2010, 06:31 AM
One of the picture I have taken from hotel room, sorry because of my lousy camere phone.

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/19042010224.jpg

amkjeffery
19-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Night Scene

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/NightScene.jpg

Beach Motor Cycle

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/BeachActivity.jpg

amkjeffery
19-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Twin Bicycle to ride together with your MM

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Bicycle.jpg

GTOKING
21-05-2010, 05:46 PM
bro , u got to work hard to introduce more
look forward to hear your information , cheers:D

mebirdie
21-05-2010, 06:13 PM
so wat are u waiting for , dont feel sian at cp meh ? should change liao;)
bring fatt kor together.

You organise and I will go.
But please do not fly areoplane like yesterday.
Make me wait for you till 1am :eek:
Somemore kena fine :mad:

GTOKING
21-05-2010, 10:24 PM
You organise and I will go.
But please do not fly areoplane like yesterday.
Make me wait for you till 1am
Somemore kena fine

yesterday ? u go ? with HT ?

haha , i didnt know u there paisei;)

mebirdie
22-05-2010, 06:20 AM
yesterday ? u go ? with HT ?

haha , i didnt know u there paisei;)

Yes with HT.
We stay not oni HT, FT but till Extra time. Still cannot get to see you ;)

GTOKING
23-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Yes with HT.

haha , yaya , next match let me know la
pm me you be there ;)

adidas88
23-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Yes with HT.
u shld have waited until after the sudden death penalty kicks ...
then our KING will appear ... :D :D

Cerberus
23-05-2010, 12:45 PM
This thread started off with a bang.....now quiet liao.

You senior Bros not going to recce? Waiting for FR leh.....The killer part is the travelling there. Air/Land/Sea all use. :(

ISO 9002
23-05-2010, 04:12 PM
The killer part is the travelling there. Air/Land/Sea all use. :(

Combined Armed Forces mah. :D

adidas88
23-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Combined Armed Forces mah. :D

u think we r SEAL Team ??? SEA/AIR/LAND ...
we r SNAKE Team .... :D :D

GTOKING
23-05-2010, 11:00 PM
u think we r SEAL Team ??? SEA/AIR/LAND ...
we r SNAKE Team ....

snake head team leader adidas:D

mebirdie
24-05-2010, 04:13 AM
snake head team leader adidas:D

CK aka SH leader aka petty cash sec :D

whitegals
24-05-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm travelling to GZ next month, lemme go check it out... :D

amkjeffery
25-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Sorry bro, tight with scheduled. Below room photo in one of the hotel the taiwanese own, chalet type but total only 16 rooms available, it is very #1 popular hotel over there.

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/Room3.jpg

amkjeffery
25-05-2010, 06:54 AM
A designated place for u to rls the stress which prohibited in most of the major city in this earth, firecrackers:D

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01027.jpg

mebirdie
25-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Sorry bro, tight with scheduled. Below room photo in one of the hotel the taiwanese own, chalet type but total only 16 rooms available, it is very #1 popular hotel over there.

Look good with balcony. How much they charge per night?

Dopod838Pro
25-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Look good with balcony. How much they charge per night?yeah, so u can do her on the balcony under the moon light hor :p

Cerberus
25-05-2010, 08:21 PM

This is the Seaview Hotel?? Impressive.....:D

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 05:51 AM

It is depends on season, weekday/weekend. The range is between RMB300 - RMB1000 per night. The room is big, the bed is 3m width, so you can sleep with 2 girls without any problem. However, only 16 rooms available, and it is very popular among taiwan tourist, I could not guarantee the availability if short notice given.

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Beach Volleyball

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01033.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01030.jpg

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 06:01 AM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01099.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01096.jpg

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 06:04 AM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01090.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01053.jpg

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 06:06 AM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01055.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01057.jpg

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 06:07 AM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01058.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01060.jpg

amkjeffery
26-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Hotel room

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/Room4.jpg

KTVDisco

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01116.jpg

surachai
26-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Was planning to go next month 22nd to 24th..anybody interested?:D

Cerberus
26-05-2010, 10:00 PM
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01030.jpg

Wow!! U mean the chicks there looks like the one in wet t-shirt???
Yummy!

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01053.jpg

Wah, Cobra!! Scared, scared............

Hum Sup Zai
26-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Wow!! U mean the chicks there looks like the one in wet t-shirt???
Yummy!

the local chicks go into sea fully dressed!!?? :eek:

hmm, but all the more enticing in wet shirts n pants (can see wet bra too) :p

Singster
26-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Bro amkjeffrey, no hard feelings but your taiwanboss taking Singaporeans for Carrot Cakes.

Bus fare for Gongbei to Port only cost RMB60 per person. ( Pirate taxi cost RMB300 to RMB400 per car/van to port )

Ferry fare from port to island only cost RMB40 per person.

Bus from port to resort only cost RMB10 per person.

Resort entrance cost RMB40

Total cost = RMB150

.................................................. ......................................

Nowadays selections of gals at the island no so good as before. Mostly are those that c.m.i to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.

Mostly those men that go to the island are those taiwanese n malaysians who are in their 50s to 70s.

Gals rate : 200rmb 1 shot ( 1.5hrs )
400rmb overnite, Max 2 shots. Any extra shots 200rmb per shot

***Most of the gals ( 99% dun provide bj and expect you to service them unless you are very handsome or lucky or Big Tipper ),( when i was there last week, the gal i book told me last week a indonesian tip her 8000rmb for 3 days :eek: )

The days on the island a bit hard to passby cause you got nothing to do there except eat n bonk. The food there also not very suitable for Singaporeans. Every meals seafood until scared. KTV is cheap, RMB288 for small room with beers thrown in. Hotels there very cheap, Rates from rmb100 to rmb500. We always stay at Haojing hotel cost 100rmb per day. Old but clean n big rooms n in the middle of the resort, very convinent.

The quality of the WLs is much depends on personal choice, but one thing for sure, normally what you see is what you get, the girls hardly having heavy make up.
During this period you still got for some sea activities, diving, banana boat & cycling, beach motor, not really bonk marathon.
Bro who intend to go there with fixed cost, the Taiwanese boss will charge fixed price for a group of 6, he will arrange 7 seated mini bus to pick up from Gongbei to ShanZui port then speed boat to Island & 3D2N seaview hotel.
I am working out with him for the lesser people for those bro only go there alone or fewer friends, i will try to persuade him to provide car instead of 7 seated mini bus. thus to lower the average cost.
Hotel price at the Island is vary with the season, during certain chinese traveling season, the price could go up as high at RMB1000 per day for seaview hotel (not star hotel). Bro familiar there can check with local also.

Cerberus
26-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Total cost = RMB150

Nowadays selections of gals at the island no so good as before. Mostly are those that c.m.i to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.

Wah, Bro!! You just woke us up from a fantasy!! :p

Singster
27-05-2010, 02:29 AM
No problem lar bro Cerberus. Just sharing what i know abt there. Was there from 17 to 20 May, actually wanted to stay until 23 May but was so sian of the quality of the gals there + sick of the food there also and decided to go back to Zhuhai where i found a gem in the Spa at my hotel.

Full Service ( hot/cold bbbj + balls licking also and the gal got a nice pair of racks + pink nips for rmb388 net :p After mission completed the gal somemore stay back for the nite with a little extra tipping :D

Unless you really on a buget n got a lot of time to spare, no point going all the way to the island as Zhuhai is awakening again since the clamp down ;)

Wah, Bro!! You just woke us up from a fantasy!! :p

amkjeffery
27-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Bro amkjeffrey, no hard feelings but your taiwanboss taking Singaporeans for Carrot Cakes.

Bus fare for Gongbei to Port only cost RMB60 per person. ( Pirate taxi cost RMB300 to RMB400 per car/van to port )

Ferry fare from port to island only cost RMB40 per person.

Bus from port to resort only cost RMB10 per person.

Resort entrance cost RMB40

Total cost = RMB150

Hi Bro,

Yes, the cost is lower if you split up the cost, n willing to take longer time to wait for public transport. When he work out the package is including return trip with private taxi, & 2 nights of hotel. I'm not sure you can get taxi driver waiting at the port there n pick you up once you return. The hotel is not those RMB100 per nite one. However, you must understand he will guarantee room at the same price whether it is peak season or not.
As of the gal, I think it is up to personal choice & chemistry between you and her. For my past experienced, I'm not handsome, I'm 40+ uncle too, sometimes I still can get few good one, good bbbj & 3 shots (a day, 10am to10am, 3 shots is because stamina problem), although I do have few not so good one (with attitude problem). Also, we are paying them much lesser than those in CP/CA/ZH, there is bad carrots also in those places, because the gals in the island are working like BBS. A lot of bros encounter how bad services for the CP/CA/ZH BBS right, even those KTV girl whose charge double doesn't guarantee good service because most of them very young.
To me, it is more on GFE that they provided, eat together, play together, build up more chemistry then they serve you better,
Anyway, I do not hardsell the package, I'm just sharing the loband I have & sharing more info on this island to fellow SBF bros. Of course, I will feedback to the taiwanese boss & to see whether he can lower down the package.
One man meat may be one man poison.:D

OutCastMan
27-05-2010, 08:57 AM
To know more about the island, you can visit

下川島 (http://www.xiachuan.com)

For map,

http://www.xiaozhiyao.com/manage/oledit/pic/2010430221048735.gif

GTO, CK... when you all planning to go. :)

GTOKING
28-05-2010, 08:05 AM
To know more about the island, you can visit

下川島 (http://www.xiachuan.com)

For map,

http://w.xiaozhiyao.com/manage/oledit/pic/2010430221048735.gif

GTO, CK... when you all planning to go.

for CK should be anytime , for me , i need to check my piggy box :D

Was planning to go next month 22nd to 24th..anybody interested?

下川妹妹, 我来了,你等我哦,哥哥来了

see this statement clearly , bro birddie ask how much they charge for the balcony usage per night , he dont want the room , only balcony.:D

GTOKING
28-05-2010, 08:37 AM

btw the girl there are local or from diff state

Gals rate : 200rmb 1 shot ( 1.5hrs )
400rmb overnite, Max 2 shots. Any extra shots 200rmb per shot

huh , 400 overnight only 2 shots , extra shots need to pay 200 , you encounter this problem ? she bulli you bro, if I encounter this problem I will fuck her off of my room

when i was there last week, the gal i book told me last week a indonesian tip her 8000rmb for 3 days

dont ever trust china mms , they are a big liar or good story maker

Rates from rmb100 to rmb500. We always stay at Haojing hotel cost 100rmb per day.

got hotel contact bo

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/amkjeffrey/Xia%20Chuan%20Dao/DSC01055.jpg

][/URL]

how much they sell the cobra , looks good to eat , i like this

the local chicks go into sea fully dressed!!?? :

hmm, but all the more enticing in wet shirts n pants (can see wet bra too)

you only see the wet whilte girl , see carefully the picture , still can see something , let me know
Hi Bro,

, I'm 40+ uncle too, sometimes . Also, we are paying them much lesser than those in CP/CA/ZH, there is bad carrots also in those places, because the gals in the island are working like BBS. A lot of bros encounter how bad services for the CP/CA/ZH BBS right, even those KTV girl whose charge double doesn't guarantee good service because most of them very young.
To me, it is more on GFE that they provided, eat together, play together, build up more chemistry then they serve you better,
Anyway, I do not hardsell the package, I'm just sharing the loband I have & sharing more info on this island to fellow SBF bros. Of course, I will feedback to the taiwanese boss & to see whether he can lower down the package.
One man meat may be one man poison

age is not the problem , as long as your dick still can knock and got sound come out then should be ok

for me, attitude problem girl got no chance to eat with me because when i talk to the girl and the girl reaction will tell me can or cannnt , so just fuck them off if

build up the chemistry is very important part if not where got fun

share you hotel number to me

mebirdie
28-05-2010, 09:57 AM
see this statement clearly , bro birddie ask how much they charge for the balcony usage per night , he dont want the room , only balcony.:D

If I use your balcony, will be free right. :p

GTOKING
28-05-2010, 10:31 AM
If I use your balcony, will be free right

hmm, if you bring mms with you , my balcony will be free for you
but i will put 2 camera there , are you ok with it;)

Cerberus
28-05-2010, 12:02 PM
you only see the wet white girl , see carefully the picture , still can see something , let me know

Me cannot see got other special things leh.......Da Vinci code inside picture??

forseka
28-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, the cost is lower if you split up the cost, n willing to take longer time to wait for public transport. When he work out the package is including return trip with private taxi, & 2 nights of hotel. I'm not sure you can get taxi driver waiting at the port there n pick you up once you return. The hotel is not those RMB100 per nite one. However, you must understand he will guarantee room at the same price whether it is peak season or not.
As of the gal, I think it is up to personal choice & chemistry between you and her. For my past experienced, I'm not handsome, I'm 40+ uncle too, sometimes I still can get few good one, good bbbj & 3 shots (a day, 10am to10am, 3 shots is because stamina problem), although I do have few not so good one (with attitude problem). Also, we are paying them much lesser than those in CP/CA/ZH, there is bad carrots also in those places, because the gals in the island are working like BBS. A lot of bros encounter how bad services for the CP/CA/ZH BBS right, even those KTV girl whose charge double doesn't guarantee good service because most of them very young.
One man meat may be one man poison.:D

Bro please share on the quantity of MM about how many are there? how about the age group ....SYT ...20s....or.....
To me GFE very important ... this seems to be a good place to relax......from the hectic life in SG.

Singster
28-05-2010, 04:49 PM
The working gals in the island mostly from Hunan cause most of the mummy's from there so one bring one after another. Off Course there's are some from other States too but majority is from Hunan and also the restaurants cooks also a lot from Hunan.

As for local gals, they are the singers buskers there ( all of them very young n pretty ( age from 16 to 25 years old ). They will Sing 3 songs for 20 rmb. You can book them to go the the ktv to sing songs or watch the live band there n drink n play guessing games. That's the most you will get cause they dun sell themselves unless you get her dame drunk ( becarefull cause they live in the village just behind the resort area ) or it's your lucky day n they take a liking to you.

As for the Haojing Hotel contact, sorry but i dun have it cause i dun keep all these numbers. Should not be a problem to get a hotel room there as the whole clusters of hotels are within walking distance between each other and whole the distance of the resort is very short, i think about 2km at most.

And also please bring extra $$$ just incase there's heavy storm or rain and the speed boats are not in operation and you have to spend extra days in the island. My last trip last week almost ended up like that. The night before very heavy thunderstorm until the whole resort blackout in darkness and it took my hotel about 45mins to start up the backup generators. Luckily the rain thin off around 9am. And i quickly left to take the bus to the jetty to catch the 10am boat.

how much they sell the cobra , looks good to eat , i like this

you only see the wet whilte girl , see carefully the picture , still can see something , let me know

age is not the problem , as long as your dick still can knock and got sound come out then should be ok

for me, attitude problem girl got no chance to eat with me because when i talk to the girl and the girl reaction will tell me can or cannnt , so just fuck them off if

build up the chemistry is very important part if not where got fun

share you hotel number to me

Singster
28-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Firstly dun expect KTV or Spas in Zhuhai type quality.

The gals there are more of the countryside type. Ages range from 18 to 35. Mostly are around 21 to 28 but some may look older as they dun put on make up n dress trendy. Some of the gals dun change colthes for a few days , even if they do, they just change their top only :o

The gals there mostly are very friendly and treat you well like their husband but off course you dun try to play punk with them too. I've seen people beaten up by the mah foos there cause some try to try funny things with the gals. Remember, you are in the island in the middle of the ocean so there's no where to run. And also the island across xia chuan dao ( can see ) is the China Navel Base ( heard got 4000 soldiers there ), so you get many army officers in the resort too. Sat n Sun many navy soliders ( abt 500 each day ) will come to xia chuan dao to release so the gals supply will be fewer.

STANDARD RATE there : short time 200rmb . Long time 400rmb 2 shots ( maybe some lucky can get more but my friend been there for 30 trips, each trip stay 2 months can vourch that very seldom you get that and that includes bbbj n bj ).

Bro please share on the quantity of MM about how many are there? how about the age group ....SYT ...20s....or.....
To me GFE very important ... this seems to be a good place to relax......from the hectic life in SG.

Hum Sup Zai
28-05-2010, 09:32 PM

hmm, lemme see, bo leh, except for a bit of butt crack (gu gou) of the gal in green sitting...:confused:

Cerberus
28-05-2010, 09:56 PM
As for local gals, they are the singers buskers there ( all of them very young n pretty ( age from 16 to 25 years old ). They will Sing 3 songs for 20 rmb. You can book them to go the the ktv to sing songs or watch the live band there n drink n play guessing games. That's the most you will get cause they dun sell themselves unless you get her dame drunk ( becarefull cause they live in the village just behind the resort area ) or it's your lucky day n they take a liking to you.

I no luck with SG sluts, that's why go PRC. Think I no luck since involve sianing skills.

Some of the gals dun change colthes for a few days , even if they do, they just change their top only :o

So I guess they are "smelly" down there......:eek:

The gals there mostly are very friendly and treat you well like their husband but off course you dun try to play punk with them too. I've seen people beaten up by the mah foos there cause some try to try funny things with the gals.

Wah.....sounds dangerous. I don't want to get beaten since I'm there to get fresh with the gals. Think I have to give this lovely island a miss.

GTOKING
28-05-2010, 11:19 PM
The working gals in the island mostly from Hunan As for local gals, they are the singers buskers there ( all of them very young n pretty ( age from 16 to 25 years old ). They will Sing 3 songs for 20 rmb. You can book them to go the the ktv to sing songs or watch the live band there n drink n play guessing games. That's the most you will get cause they dun sell themselves unless you get her dame drunk ( becarefull cause they live in the village just behind the resort area ) or it's your lucky day n they take a liking to you.

hunan girl pretty girl lei ! and the singers is a challenge for me , i like to take challenge haha , bonk88 , are u ready ?

As for the Haojing Hotel contact, sorry but i dun have it cause i dun keep all these numbers. Should not be a problem to get a hotel room there as the whole clusters of hotels are within walking distance between each other and whole the distance of the resort is very short, i think about 2km at most.

is ok , thanks

And also please bring extra $$$ just incase there's heavy storm or rain and the speed boats are not in operation and you have to spend extra days in the island. My last trip last week almost ended up like that. The night before very heavy thunderstorm until the whole resort blackout in darkness and it took my hotel about 45mins to start up the backup generators. Luckily the rain thin off around 9am. And i quickly left to take the bus to the jetty to catch the 10am boat

this statement is a concern and make me worry , then better dont go raining month

hmm, lemme see, bo leh, except for a bit of butt crack (gu gou) of the gal in green sitting...::

yaya, finally you saw it , haha :D

adidas88
29-05-2010, 11:16 AM
If I use your balcony, will be free right.
hmm, if you bring mms with you , my balcony will be free for you ...
but the mms sleep on the bed with me ... are you ok with it ?? :D

for CK should be anytime , for me , i need to check my piggy box
we shall see who set foot in XCD first ....
i need to slog for many mths to save enough to make a trip to XCD .. :(

surachai
29-05-2010, 11:19 AM
we shall see who set foot in XCD first ....

U all don't fight can? i Sacrifice... u guys pass me your savings i go in June try out and see i the money u guys gave me is enough or not ok?? ;)

Cerberus
30-05-2010, 12:20 AM

That's because you spent all the $ on your frequent trips to CP.....:D

amkjeffery
01-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Hi Bros,

Due to holiday season coming, the price of hotel is increasing, I have hard negotiation with the boss to lower down a bit on the package of 3D2N. I still believe this is a good place to visit since we have bro's friend visit there 30 trips & spent 2 months for each trip, means he witness the changes of the island from 4th world to 3rd world now, so it really not that boring if you enjoy island life.

I do not know whether the girls washing their clothes or not, but they do washing themself together with you:D. Tips: if you think the girl is good, u can ask her come to CP/SZ/ZH when u not able to go XCD, rate is negotiable between u n her, but shd be cheaper than those in CP/SZ/ZH.

Below is the package from 1pax to 6 pax, package including to and fro ZhuHai to XCD, all within 2.5hrs instead of 4hrs if you took normal way of transport. 3 nights of seaview hotel (if book earlier, room limited)

1 pax - RMB2540
2 pax - RMB3080
3 pax - RMB4120
4 pax - RMB5160
5 pax - RMB6200
6 pax - RMB7240

Additional RMB300 if you want to pick you to n from Macao.

If bro interested can always pm me.

Singster
01-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Fyi china school holidays only starts end of July.

My that friend who went 30 trips already boycot Xia Chuan Dao cause quality not like before and too commercial liao. And also he found new hunting port where u pay 20rmb to check stock n raba raba then if ok pay another 50rmb to complete mission.

During my last trip to Xia Chuan Dao 2 weeks ago, i attended a celebration for one of the working gal leaving the island for good with her Chie Meis drinking till all very tipsy in the KTV and then they started swearing that this is a LAN DAO and no more paradise island and all can't wait to leave this dame place :eek:

Zhuhai very easy to pick gals, no need to bring those from XCD back. Become burden to you later. See good stuffs but can't take action :p
One of my 70 year old friend who went with me got lucky n kao tio a 20 year old Snow White from Anhui with super big boobs at the KTV at Zhuhai who later accompany him for the rest of the week. When you are willing to spend some $$$ in Zhuhai, dun worry about no gals. Shenzhen will be harder a bit cause the standard there getting higher and all chut kak speak cantonese mostly.

Hi Bros,

Due to holiday season coming, the price of hotel is increasing, I have hard negotiation with the boss to lower down a bit on the package of 3D2N. I still believe this is a good place to visit since we have bro's friend visit there 30 trips & spent 2 months for each trip, means he witness the changes of the island from 4th world to 3rd world now, so it really not that boring if you enjoy island life.

I do not know whether the girls washing their clothes or not, but they do washing themself together with you:D. Tips: if you think the girl is good, u can ask her come to CP/SZ/ZH when u not able to go XCD, rate is negotiable between u n her, but shd be cheaper than those in CP/SZ/ZH.

Below is the package from 1pax to 6 pax, package including to and fro ZhuHai to XCD, all within 2.5hrs instead of 4hrs if you took normal way of transport. 3 nights of seaview hotel (if book earlier, room limited)

1 pax - RMB2540
2 pax - RMB3080
3 pax - RMB4120
4 pax - RMB5160
5 pax - RMB6200
6 pax - RMB7240

Additional RMB300 if you want to pick you to n from Macao.

If bro interested can always pm me.

GTOKING
01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
My that friend who went 30 trips already boycot Xia Chuan Dao cause quality not like before and too commercial liao. And also he found new hunting port where u pay 20rmb to check stock n raba raba then if ok pay another 50rmb to complete mission.

This is a interesting part, where is the hunting place ? at xcd or zhuhai?;)

amkjeffery
03-06-2010, 06:55 AM
When you are willing to spend some $$$ in Zhuhai, dun worry about no gals. Shenzhen will be harder a bit cause the standard there getting higher and all chut kak speak cantonese mostly.

Bro, no offend. If you willing to spend lagi more $$$, you can get a very good quality univercity student in ShangHai which you hardly can get in ZhuHai. My tread started with Budget, I recommending this place because this is a good place even bros there do not want take the boss package. It is a fun place & new experience for bros who never experience countryside lifestyle. If you have millions to spend, I'm sure you can get those Star to accompany you until you bored of her.
If I want willing to spend more money, I wouldn't choose to stay in RMB100 hotel, I'm sure I will choose to stay in 5* hotel like CK, and I can ask mummy there to bring all their girls for me to choose.
May be ZhuHai matters should be updated in ZhuHai threads.:D

Singster
03-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Not in xcd or zhuhai. Heard it's somewhere remote. I have not been there yet n my friend dun want to share the info yet but planning to follow this friend there either in Sep or Oct. Heard the way to the the port will be lagi far n confusing then the trip to Xia Chun Dao :(

This is a interesting part, where is the hunting place ? at xcd or zhuhai?;)

coolmanks
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Budget - so not suitable for CashKing? :)
Believe it is Hatyai like type of place- minus the language issue. Best for poor pek. Was the place to go 5 -10 years ago.

Anyway, taiwanese guide are charging about their fellow Taiwanese about 5000-6000 NT$ or about SGD250 for a 5-7 days tour.

Reading thro some of the Tawanese FR, the major prob of this place is that the Taiwanese guide will sell the group to a local guide and this local guide will mark up the prices of everything and charge commission on everything including girls food etc. So what was cheap cheap, is no longer that cheap.

My tread started with Budget,

Those who need more info can visit here

6¤ë¤U¤t®q°s©±¯S´f©Ð»ù­q©Ð¤¤¤ß - ¯S»ù°s©± - ¤U¤t®q,ªA°È³B - ªLÁ`18925467957¥xÆW0945654661 - ¯]®ü | ¤U¤t®q | ±`¥­ | - ¹C¤¤°ê - ­·«È®a±Ú½×¾Â ±`¥­¡B¤U¤t®q¡B¯]®ü (http://khtt.seo080.com/thread-1329-1-1.html)

0912¡i¦w¦w®È¹C-¶W«K©y¾÷²¼-¯]®ü¤U¤t­q©Ð¡j0930800321 °÷¤¤°ê2006 - powered by phpwind.net (http://www.gochina7.net/2006/thread.php?fid=51)

amkjeffery
09-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Believe it is Hatyai like type of place- minus the language issue. Best for poor pek. Was the place to go 5 -10 years ago.

Anyway, taiwanese guide are charging about their fellow Taiwanese about 5000-6000 NT$ or about SGD250 for a 5-7 days tour.

Reading thro some of the Tawanese FR, the major prob of this place is that the Taiwanese guide will sell the group to a local guide and this local guide will mark up the prices of everything and charge commission on everything including girls food etc. So what was cheap cheap, is no longer that cheap.

6¤ë¤U¤t®q°s©±¯S´f©Ð»ù­q©Ð¤¤¤ß - ¯S»ù°s©± - ¤U¤t®q,ªA°È³B - ªLÁ`18925467957¥xÆW0945654661 - ¯]®ü | ¤U¤t®q | ±`¥­ | - ¹C¤¤°ê - ­·«È®a±Ú½×¾Â ±`¥­¡B¤U¤t®q¡B¯]®ü (http://khtt.seo080.com/thread-1329-1-1.html)

0912¡i¦w¦w®È¹C-¶W«K©y¾÷²¼-¯]®ü¤U¤t­q©Ð¡j0930800321 °÷¤¤°ê2006 - powered by phpwind.net (http://www.gochina7.net/2006/thread.php?fid=51)

Bro,

Have you been there or you just read from the forum? Bro Taxi69 doesn't think like you & also the Bro Singster's fren who have visited 30trips (2 months each trip) until recently, if budget no more budget, then how to stay there for that long period?
To me, language barrier is a big problem to enjoy fun time with MM, that's why I dun think Hatyai nor BKK is a good place to cheong. I can enjoy more fun with lesser budget in XCD (even CP/CA) vs BKK.
If the taiwanese think they are overpaid because of the package, why they still going there? Not only Taiwanese, I hv made known another Malaysian who also bring the Malaysians to this island 2 trips a week, so there is quite a number of M'sian.
I do not know how you come out the NT5000 for 5 days, I read from the website, they provide 4D3N for NT5000 (including normal transport, budget hotel & food).
I strongly recommend this island not because I want you to take my package, I just want Singaporean open their eyes to enjoy this peaceful & budget island before it become crowded. It is Taiwanese who explored CP & CA long before Singaporean.
You have NO obligation to take my package, everyone is feel free to go there without package, in fact you can book the hotel thru the website that you have provided, the hotel rate is not bad. You have no obligation to take their advice to take local guide, because the MM you choose may also can bring you ard the island if she is not new to that island. This is a quite a simple island, you can rent a scooter or hotel can arrange those tourist van to bring you around, you have NO obligation to go to the eatery they asked you to go.
If you want to bring MM along, sure you MUST pay her food, drinks & others, this is applied to whole earth wherever you go, unless you book her at nite after your dinner & chase her out before your breakfast.

Anyway, I will be there from 11/Jul (to watch WC final with MMs), I have 2 more bro joining me. It is more than welcome if any other fellow bro willing to join me to share the cost of transport & hotel, please pm me. For the food & other entertainment, not neccessary must stick with me, in case someone have the perception I will chop carrot head from my fellow bro here to lighten my own expenses, I paid the same price as those who joined me. Frankly speaking, I won't take the package if I'm alone, too expensive:D. However, it is different story if take 5-6 persons package.

Singster
09-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Hello hello there, dun get so work up lar and please dun bring my nick into it also :p

All are bros in this forum n we are here to share mah.

F.y.i my friend no need budget want lar. He never worked before in his life. . . only know how to work on e bed :D People all call him Chicken King of KL Sentul ;)

Even the mummies of Xia Chuan Dao can loan him 10,000rmb without collateral anytime.

Bro,

Have you been there or you just read from the forum? Bro Taxi69 doesn't think like you & also the Bro Singster's fren who have visited 30trips (2 months each trip) until recently, if budget no more budget, then how to stay there for that long period?
To me, language barrier is a big problem to enjoy fun time with MM, that's why I dun think Hatyai nor BKK is a good place to cheong. I can enjoy more fun with lesser budget in XCD (even CP/CA) vs BKK.
If the taiwanese think they are overpaid because of the package, why they still going there? Not only Taiwanese, I hv made known another Malaysian who also bring the Malaysians to this island 2 trips a week, so there is quite a number of M'sian.
I do not know how you come out the NT5000 for 5 days, I read from the website, they provide 4D3N for NT5000 (including normal transport, budget hotel & food).
I strongly recommend this island not because I want you to take my package, I just want Singaporean open their eyes to enjoy this peaceful & budget island before it become crowded. It is Taiwanese who explored CP & CA long before Singaporean.
You have NO obligation to take my package, everyone is feel free to go there without package, in fact you can book the hotel thru the website that you have provided, the hotel rate is not bad. You have no obligation to take their advice to take local guide, because the MM you choose may also can bring you ard the island if she is not new to that island. This is a quite a simple island, you can rent a scooter or hotel can arrange those tourist van to bring you around, you have NO obligation to go to the eatery they asked you to go.
If you want to bring MM along, sure you MUST pay her food, drinks & others, this is applied to whole earth wherever you go, unless you book her at nite after your dinner & chase her out before your breakfast.

Anyway, I will be there from 11/Jul (to watch WC final with MMs), I have 2 more bro joining me. It is more than welcome if any other fellow bro willing to join me to share the cost of transport & hotel, please pm me. For the food & other entertainment, not neccessary must stick with me, in case someone have the perception I will chop carrot head from my fellow bro here to lighten my own expenses, I paid the same price as those who joined me. Frankly speaking, I won't take the package if I'm alone, too expensive:D. However, it is different story if take 5-6 persons package.

Sinoview
10-06-2010, 08:35 AM

Bro, u r damn right......but this is NOT even eqvl to Hatyai which is a more "trendy" chiong place, it's more like the Indo Pulau Batu kind.

Bro. Happy Kiwi jio me to visit XCD two yrs backed. After some research i concluded that it's NOT everyone cup of tea. He then went alone......Hehe....

He did came out of a FR. After that......he wont mention it again.

This place is definitely NOT for u n me too.....

See u in CP/CA/HZ in July ? or this mth ? ..haha...

adidas88
10-06-2010, 08:40 AM
good ... i can meet my 2 sifus in CP/CA/HZ in jul then ..
bro VB said he want to bring me to HZ in jul ... 对不对 bro VB ?? :) :)

amkjeffery
18-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi Bro,

We have another option to go by normal bus. Prices for Jul of private transport unchanged even peak season is coming at this very fun, budget, relax & beautiful island, offer made to Singaporean by Taiwanese boss to promote this island.

下川岛Special Promotion

Transport + Hotel (3 days 2 nights)

(Private Car) (Public Bus)

1 Pax = ¥2540 ¥1660

2 Pax = ¥3080 ¥2320

3 Pax = ¥4120 ¥3480

4 Pax = ¥5160 ¥4640

5 Pax = ¥6200 ¥5800

6 Pax = ¥7240 ¥6960

Time: Take off from ZhuHai at 11.30am Morning.

Thanks!

coolmanks
18-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Sifu,

Even Pulau Batu have many visitors. :) But these places not for people like CK and those who like to party at KTV. Though I have not been there, I first came across this place about 3 years ago.

At that time ,I thought it was ideal for this poor ah pek, who is a cheapo and like cheapest thing and cannot party like young folks eg Andy lau or wally, CK.....hahha. That why I did some research on this place.

As a newbies to China there is something I really do not understand, prehap you Sifu can enlighten me.

Why it is agents in China think that this status(being a agent) entitile them to be rude ?

Bro, u r damn right......but this is NOT even eqvl to Hatyai which is a more "trendy" chiong place, it's more like the Indo Pulau Batu kind.

Bro. Happy Kiwi jio me to visit XCD two yrs backed. After some research i concluded that it's NOT everyone cup of tea. He then went alone......Hehe....

He did came out of a FR. After that......he wont mention it again.

This place is definitely NOT for u n me too.....

bigbuffalo
19-06-2010, 12:06 PM
agents rude...maybe they watched too much movies.....and thought " agents are licensed to kill "

Sinoview
19-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Sifu,

As a newbies to China there is something I really do not understand, prehap you Sifu can enlighten me.

Why it is agents in China think that this status(being a agent) entitile them to be rude ?

Me too. Good sales person speak to convince Bad sales person speak to offend....

Perhaps it's the 牛仔不认识虎misconception. No substance to convince yet over zealous to sell and only know how to blair is the key.

Sad case.

adidas88
19-06-2010, 09:33 PM
agents rude...maybe they watched too much movies.....and thought " agents are licensed to kill "
hahaha ... that's a good one, bro ... 007 Licensed to Kill ... :D :D

hawk88
02-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Upzzzzz!!!!

Botarbolampar
02-03-2011, 10:15 PM

How are you? My long lost bro.

taxi69
04-03-2011, 01:42 AM
shld be going to XCD end of tis mth(30th march),reach ZH on 29th march then proceed the next day:p

hawk88
04-03-2011, 02:17 AM
XCD, nice place to R&R. only thing is that the mm that u get ready had to depend on luck. They tend to chu pattern cos after one round, the mm said 1 2 leave liao when u book them for LT (tho they only collect 200rmb instead of 400rmb for LT). Journey also jia lat cos need 'Hai, Lu, Kong' mode of transport to reach there. But overall, still worth the journey cos the seafood cheap and very fresh, many many times fresher than ZH. Talk of it, now miss the food from 'Yin Bin' restaurant, especially the Xiao Long Xia. XCD, i will be back.

hawk88
06-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Taxi69, can update the situation of XCD after u came back, Im planning to go on Apr. Just a simple update on the island and mm will do cos i have been there a few times already.

taxi69
09-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Taxi69, can update the situation of XCD after u came back

sure,no problem:)

hawk88
09-03-2011, 04:05 PM
sure,no problem:)

By the way, do u know how to get from XCD or ZH to Shenzhen?

taxi69
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM
By the way, do u know how to get from XCD or ZH to Shenzhen?

Sorry never been to SZ before,so dun noe:o
U shld try at SZ thread,maybe the seniors tere will help

hawk88
03-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Bro Taxi69, any updates of XCD?

vince_kid
03-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Gals price has increase from rmb500 to rmb700 for overnight.

NorthEast
03-04-2011, 01:51 AM

Thank for the update. KNN, the last time I was there was back in 2006 April. The ON rates was only RMB400/500. Seems inflation has also hit XCD. WTF! :mad:

dinoleep
03-04-2011, 08:17 AM
下川岛 original purpose is to serve neighbouring fishermen渔夫 & retirees闲人, and not meant for international client back in 2000.

If price is to increase to RMB700, then it is destined to doom since international client does not provide volume visitors compare to local fishermen :-)

hawk88
04-04-2011, 12:56 AM

Bro vince Kid, u sure the price had increased so much.. Last year i just went and the price still 400rmb for LT. Cannot be increase 75% in such a short time. If really so, then had to shorten my trip there already.

vince_kid
04-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Basically what I had encounter during my stay at XCD last 2month.When arrived there was busy selecting my hotel stay,price range is from rmb120 to rmb300 depend on own preference.this is the time which few of the OKT will preach u with their gals promising only charge at rmb400 excluding rmb100 for OKT per night.

I have selected a rmb130 room per night,during my transaction at lobby OKT will start bringing a few gal to attack u.mostly CMI(but depend on own also).

So ask OKT is there any more to choose, yes! OKT reply, few mins later 5 gals were standing outside my room this time round gals look will much better, I choose my fav gal and OKT comes to me and say charge for rmb600. WTF! Screaming at him and he say this are the hotter ones.since I like the gal so didn't really mind additional rmb100

Case closed after choosing her. During my night out with her kana her KC trap, saying OKT only give her rmb300 per customer. So at the end of next morning I give additional rmb100 with my own will.

So bro out there, is all depend on ur own. By giving rmb100 to her and always see her smiling at me I think it ok ba..

hawk88
05-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Oh Bro Vince kid, so that is the case. Usully if i check into a hotel, eg. 4 person, i will book 2 rooms first. So OKT on seeing that, usually they wont sell their gals as much as when u are booking a room on ur own cos 2 person share one room how to bonk. After settle down, own i will book another rooms for individual. After that, we will roam around the KFC to view stocks. One thing to take note that sometimes once u enter their terrority, the OKT (usually mamasan) will grab u and dun let u leave till u choose one of the gal. Another thing to take note that if u book at 400rmb in the afternoon for LT, let's say after one shot with the gals after she arrived, she may just told u nonsenses and say she want to leave and ask u to pay 200rmb (they call fast food). One of the trap which if u calculate in terms of maths, fast food earn more than LT if there are lots of customers. And of cos tips is up to individual but i dun like the MM say 'Oh 100rmb' is standard mah for tips.

Bro Vincekid, btw, ur 600 + 100rmb worth it? the MM got chu pattern or just SOP stuff or got BJ etc????

hawk88
01-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Just came back from XCD for a 4days 3 nights stay.

Hectic journey to start off. Left sg at 0600 hrs in Tiger airway. Reached Macau at 0930 hrs. Clear Macau custom, took taxi (70HK) to the immigration to ZH. Clear ZH custom around 1100+ hours. Quickly go and bought bus tickets (63RMB each) for the 4 of us before going for lunch at ZH. After lunch, boarded the 1230 hrs bus to San Zhui Ma Tou. Journey took us 2 hrs. Reached SZMT at 1430hrs and quickly bought 4 tickets (40rmb each) and boarded the ferry 10mins later. Reached XCD harbour after 40mins later. Bought a bus ticket (10rmb each) to the entrance of XCD. Pay another 40rmb each to for the entrance fee. At the entrance, there are transport to feeder u to the respective hotel that u want to go. (This paragraph is for 1st timer).

Reached XCD around 1540hrs. Check into HaiDu Hotel (110rmb per night). A clean and nice sea view hotel (must stay at 4th level facing the sea). After u check into the room, a mamasan will follow suit bringing her gals into the room and force u to choose them. I had been there a few times and i know this trip, after i entered my room, i will shut it and dun open till they left. After 20mins, coast clear, i called the reception to call massage to our room. 2 hours of massage cost 70rmb. Around 7+pm, we called the hotel to call Yin Bin restaurant to arrange free transport to their so call restaurant or kelong to have seafood. Their seafood is cheap and VERY VERY fresh tho the restaurant is abit run down. A fish (shi pan), 1kg of prawns, few crabs, shells, hai dan, 2 dishes of meat, soup and 2 vege cost around 350rmb for 4 person. After meals, proceed to the seaside and had 20 over bottles (600ml) of beer (each beer cost 10rmb, beer bought from provision shop will be cheaper than 50%). After that, few mamasan will bring their gals to show u while drinking. Each of us get a gal each costing 400rmb for LT. Very SOP and tip her 50rmb.

Cont.... if there are readers since this thread is not that active.

taxi69
01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Bro Taxi69, any updates of XCD?

Change of plans in the last min,went to other places in my march trip,so did not venture into XCD.

Cont.... if there are readers since this thread is not that active.

Will be planning a trip to XCD in aug,maybe till then i can give a FR.
Pls cont... waiting for more FR:)

surachai
01-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Hectic journey to start off. Left sg at 0600 hrs in Tiger airway. Reached Macau at 0930 hrs. Clear Macau custom, took taxi (70HK) to the immigration to ZH. Clear ZH custom around 1100+ hours. Quickly go and bought bus tickets (63RMB each) for the 4 of us before going for lunch at ZH. After lunch, boarded the 1230 hrs bus to San Zhui Ma Tou. Journey took us 2 hrs. Reached SZMT at 1430hrs and quickly bought 4 tickets (40rmb each) and boarded the ferry 10mins later. Reached XCD harbour after 40mins later. Bought a bus ticket (10rmb each) to the entrance of XCD. Pay another 40rmb each to for the entrance fee. At the entrance, there are transport to feeder u to the respective hotel that u want to go.

Pls do continue... Camping here for yr part2

hawk88
02-05-2011, 05:02 AM
Cont..... for 2nd day.
My 3 frds woke up early in the morning and roam around cos 2 of them is their first time. Duno what they had for breakfast. They told me that there are fisherman selling their catch at the beach. I remember one brother mention b4 and its very fresh, just caught from the sea and needless to say, its dam cheap also. But my friends din buy it cos they duno where to store it. I woke up around 12pm, saw my friends at the hotel lobby drinking tea with the hotel manager. We proceed to Hai Shang Huang Gong (If u stand facing the sea, its situated at the end on your left) Hotel for our lunch. We order 'Three cup chicken' (translate in chinese), 'five flower meat', frog, Ma po dou fu, 1kg of prawns, deer meat, vege and few bottles of beers, total 200+rmb.

After lunch, stroll around for a while then return hotel and rest. Around 3pm, friend 1 last night gal automatic knock on his door. Since Friend 1 said her service not bad (I consider very good already cos she got bj for him (What is the difference of bj and bbbj huh, i dun understand the short form for bbbj) and she is very sporting. She is the one who keep entertaining us unlike other gals just 'eng siu' only. Since friend 1 had her gal already, the rest decided to call for massage. Shortly, 3 massage gal came and friend 2 choose the so call prettiest among them, while i took the 2nd prettiest and friend 3 took the oldest gal but big boobs. Inside the room, i try to test water. But too bad, base on her reaction, she is those clean type (reminder- do not force urslf at massage gal, most of them are clean one except a few, else u might get urslf into trouble). After massage, as usual, we went to 'Yin Pin' restaurant for dinner. Same thing, order some seafood varieties, few other dishes. Too bad only left 2 baby lobsters, no chance to eat.

After dinner, went to farm n choose KFC. If u choose in the late morning or whatever time, the price will be 400rmb. Only thing is that, the gal suka suka tell u she want to leave after ur first round if u entered the room and straight away bonk her. But she charge the normal rate of ST which is 200rmb. So be careful when u book her tho the mami or the gal herself will say no problem, 400LT. This is one of the trip that they will use. SO i usually book in the evening or in the night cos likely there wont be other customer that will book her already unless peak period. So Friend 3 and i choose a gal each from one the the KFC restaurant. We then proceed to seaside and had some beers cum karaoke. My gal cant drink so most of the time only Friend 1 and 3 gal entertain the 4 of us. As usual, finished almost 30 bottles of beers that cost around 300rmb.

Went back to hotel and friend 2 pulled me aside saying, please help me call this number to ask the earlier massage gal come to his room to massage (we bought a phone card at ZH cos need to call the hotel see any room available and negotiate with the rate before reaching). So i call and the gal arrived shortly. Inside the room, my gal started to caress me. As im quick drunk or tire, i ask her to watch tv together first. After 1 hour later, i heard AV sounds coming out from friend 2 balcony (im staying between friend 2 and 3) cos he and i din close the glass door, only drew the curtains. Na bei, i told him most of the massage gal are clean and seldom do extra service, wat a lucky guy on his first trip to XCD. On hearing those sounds, i also got the feel already and seeing my gal 'long kang' made my 2nd ic got feel already.

Sleepy.... To be cont.

Little Red
02-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Cont..... for 2nd day.

Went back to hotel and friend 2 pulled me aside saying, please help me call this number to ask the earlier massage gal come to his room to massage (we bought a phone card at ZH cos need to call the hotel see any room available and negotiate with the rate before reaching). So i call and the gal arrived shortly. Inside the room, my gal started to caress me. As im quick drunk or tire, i ask her to watch tv together first. After 1 hour later, i heard AV sounds coming out from friend 2 balcony (im staying between friend 2 and 3) cos he and i din close the glass door, only drew the curtains. Na bei, i told him most of the massage gal are clean and seldom do extra service, wat a lucky guy on his first trip to XCD. On hearing those sounds, i also got the feel already and seeing my gal 'long kang' made my 2nd ic got feel already.

Sleepy.... To be cont.

bro seem like u spent quite a lot of time and costs travelling from macau to xcd... anyway waiting for u to continue your story!

robocock
02-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Cont..... for 2nd day.

Sleepy.... To be cont.

Hey bro,

you really the can. When u going XCD again? Can I join?

Calvin
02-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Great FR, up my humble points.

ozziz
02-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Hawk88

Very intersting report and would like to go there.

can you please tell us what bus no that goes to SZMT and where to catch the bus?

Thanks

NorthEast
02-05-2011, 10:32 PM
After lunch, stroll around for a while then return hotel and rest. Around 3pm, friend 1 last night gal automatic knock on his door. Since Friend 1 said her service not bad (I consider very good already cos she got bj for him (What is the difference of bj and bbbj huh, i dun understand the short form for bbbj) and she is very sporting.

BJ = Blow Job
CBJ = Condom Blow Job (Fellatio with a condom worn)
BBBJ = Bare-Back Blow Job (Fellatio without condom)

By the way, good FR. Please continue, we might be going there end May or early June.

hawk88
04-05-2011, 06:28 AM
1) Thanks Surachai
2) Little Red- Spending quite some time to reach XCD i must admit yes (about 9hours from macau airport to reach XCD- refer to my previous post - cos my tilte already say so - hectic journey to the west. As for the cost for the journey, it will be around S$50++ (263rmb) to take transport from ZH to XCD.
3) Robocock- I not CAN- just that i read and explore cos im a budget cheongster which cheong around 6 times a year, thats why mus t be budget. I just went to XCD so wont be going so soon again. But if u need any info, feel free to pm me.
4) Calvin quoted 'GREAT FR, UP MY HUMBLE POINTS; - May i know what is the meaning and why and how come some will ask people to up their points when they want to write a FR or stories. Can anyone tell me what's are the points and power are for??????
5) Ozziz- PM for the info u want to know or else i think people will start to minus ur points (so called zap) cos the info i think is on this page. I know tedious to find out. so just pm me lor what u want to know.
6) Bro NorthEast- BJ : Blow job
BBBJ: Bare Back Blow job
Tho i still dun understand, is it that BJ is blow job with her clothing on and BBBJ is blowing job without her clothes on? CAN ANYONE EDUCATED ME ON THIS?????

Will continue my FR tho there wasn't much reader. Cos just a budget cheongster to share cheap and good lobang with others....

adidas88
04-05-2011, 09:12 AM
4) Calvin quoted 'GREAT FR, UP MY HUMBLE POINTS; - May i know what is the meaning and why and how come some will ask people to up their points when they want to write a FR or stories. Can anyone tell me what's are the points and power are for??????
u can exchange the points at NTUC for gift vouchers .. :D
Tho i still dun understand, is it that BJ is blow job with her clothing on and BBBJ is blowing job without her clothes on? CAN ANYONE EDUCATED ME ON THIS?????
bro .. u r a season cheongster and still u dun understand the term ???
BJ is blowjob ... it got nothing to do with her clothing ...
BBBJ is blowjob without condom ... again, it got nothing to do with her clothing ...

owl888
04-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Very funny guys :D Hawk88 great FR. Anymore to share?

Any bros, would Aug a good time to go XCD? Coz dunno got moonsoon during this period?

Kent_do
04-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow, nice FR. Camping here for more juicy story.:D

Kent_do
04-05-2011, 05:03 PM
BTW bro Hawk88, if next time u wanna go there, can bring a newbie along?:p

NorthEast
05-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Tho i still dun understand, is it that BJ is blow job with her clothing on and BBBJ is blowing job without her clothes on? CAN ANYONE EDUCATED ME ON THIS????? Will continue my FR tho there wasn't much reader. Cos just a budget cheongster to share cheap and good lobang with others....

Bro hawk88; I really dunno whether you are for real or just faking to be dumb. Anyway, I will indulge you a bit. BBBJ really means her mouth to your penis. She will be licking, sucking and slurping it like a lollipop or a cone of lce-cream. CBJ as the abbrevation is Condom Blow-Job is exactly the same as BBBJ except she does it with your penis wearing a condom. I think this explanation is crystal clear. You better not ask again.

What has being a budget cheongster has anything to do with low or high readership. I am sure there are many readers reading your FR, it is just that they do not reply or post. Please continue.

NorthEast
05-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Any bros, would Aug a good time to go XCD? Coz dunno got moonsoon during this period?

August is an excellent time to visit XCD. The sun is great and the beach is fine. However, if you are 'unlucky' you might a typhoon which will make you stranded on the island as the boat/ferry will stop operation during a typhoon warning of T3 and above. So be prepared to stay a day or two if there is a typhoon.

dinoleep
06-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Cont..... for 2nd day.
After lunch, stroll around for a while then return hotel and rest. .
To be cont.

Hi bro,
Thank you to share update
1. Good to know price maintain at standard rate RMB200/400

2. What is the tourist crowd(*quantity) for this MAY trip?

hawk88
07-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Bro Kent_do, of cos no problem to bring a newbie along, but i just came back from there so wont be going so soon.

Bro dinoleep, aug is also not a bad time to go. Crowd will start building up around this time tho it is not consider there super peak. Super peak will be around Oct and a hotel that cost around 110-130rmb will shoot up to 500-800rmb per nite and u may not even get a room if u din pre-book. So aug and sep still ok.

Cont my FR.

After seeing her long kang, my 2nd IC got feel. So slowly caress her tits with her clothing on. then slowly move downwards to her inner thighs and eventually stroke her pussy while trying to kiss her. While trying to french her, she try to avoid here and there (maybe either i smell of liquor or she dun allow french kiss). Dun care so much, move my lips towards her eye and lick her. At the same time, her hand was stroking my didi. After a while, could feel her underwear was wet. Quickly remove her clothing and my too and she cap me. Trying to push her head towards my didi indicating to her to BBBJ before she cap me but again, she chu pattern lah (I know MM here seldom do BJ unless u are dam lucky). Insert her wet and warm pussy in missionary. She closed her eyes and enjoy every moment that i do her. Raised her leg high up and rest on my shoulder, she could not take it anymore and let out continuous loud moan. Her moan was so synchronize with my movement. When i pump fast, her moan of rhythm follow fast, when i pump slow, her moan of rhythm also follow slow. I suddenly closed my eyes imagine Im playing a human 'Xiao Ti Qing' or 'Er Hu' hahahaha... She really can moan like a pro porn actress man. I know her moan was mixture of real and fake moan, but who cares so long as we hear already so shiok. Change position for her to ride me. See her tits bouncing up n down, quickly squeeze her and try to lick and suck her but she chu pattern again. Apart hearing her loud moan, her riding which had switch to 5th gear had cause 'loud 'pop' 'pop' 'pop' sound. Can say a hardworking gal getting her rewards for riding so hard. Shortly, changed position to doggie and finally ITE. Both of us were panting as tho we had just finished a 100meter race.

Next morning, wake up and had another round with her. She gear up and left. Din give tips cos too tired to get up from bed and neither she asked from me. But bought her 2 mango and a bubble gum that cost 20rmb. Now think of it, feel bad din give her tips.

Continue my sleep till noon. as usually, my friends are already waiting for me at the lobby drinking tea with the hotel manager. We proceed to the same restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we went up to the hill top where the temple is. After climbing duno how many stairs, finally reached the top. Entered the temple and no one is there. Pay our respect and went to the other temple nearby. This temple, there are 2 monks. My friend went in and pray, after that, the monk ask him duno wat this and that and had to pay quite a lump sum of money to 'Qi Fu' or duno wat. Luckily my friend stay firm and just donate 10rmb. Later chit chat with the monk and found out that they are 'Teochew Lung'. I roam around the hill and saw 10 over people gather around. When i step nearer, everyone was looking at me cos they are scare of me tot im gong An. After confirming im not, they continued they gamble. They are playing 'Si Ki Pi'. On the table, i could only see 100rmb notes and each stake at least 500rmb to the highest i see is 2000rmb. They consider rich base on the stake they play. After seeing, went back to the temple, a guy approach us and tell us that there is a restaurant on the hill top. U can arrange with him for bbq or go to his restaurant to eat. He intro 'Jiao Hua Ji' aka beggar's chicken. just eng siu him say ok, night time will come n try but we din. so duno nice or not.

Went back to hotel and ask for massage again. F2 asked for the same gal again whereas we all ask for new massage gal. F2 told us that he was lucky, his gal bbbj for him. Here comes another 3 new faces massage gal. All normal look or below average. So just had 2 hours massage before proceeding to had our dinner. Stroll around the area to see any restaurant to has dinner. but either some are still renovating or some are newly opened. So dun take risk, call 'Yin Pin' restaurant to fetch us to their restaurant. This round we order a very big 'Shi Pan' (about 1.4kg cos left the only Shi Pan), Urine prawns (Lai Niao Xia), One chicken (live chicken slaughter), 2 dishes of meats, a vege and a soup with 'Ge Li'. All in cost about 450rmb with 6 bottles of beer. Told the boss y so expensive and ask him give discount and he just discount 10rmb only. Then he say next round treat us 6 bottles of beers. Hahhaha. Actually the price is consider very cheap liao. My friend say the fish alone cost more than S$100 in spore liao.

After dinner, ........... Now i also hungry liao. To be cont for the last nite.

hawk88
12-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Cont.....

After dinner, we stroll along KFC. My zi siao friend went in every farm to see the MM. After going for more than 10 over farms (actually there is no way u can say there are not a single MM gum u [base on age 30 and above] unless it's is peak period and base on rmb400 per night. Fast hand fast leg (reverse, forward and go stun), took the MM that we fancy and proceed to F1 room. F2 straight away proceed to his room and after 30 mins, pay her and ask her to F off (Reason told was she too young and duno how to do). Inside F1 room, we play big 2 and later change to Dou Di Zu. Who lose straight 3 in a row will buy 3 bottles. After playing, there are 30 over bottles (macem pizza hut delivery to our room, cos who lost straight call, order and deliver to our room). I ask the gal whether had 'Lao Ma Zi Shao Kaw' hp num and she said yes. We order '3 peng kang cuttlefish, 3 hot dog or taiwan hot dogs, 5 chicken wings, 2 brinja, a few macem satay sticks meats and 2 plates of extra extra CHILLI CHILLI CHILLI 'zu zu' (they call 'luo si', its a sharp pointed shell, very nice if u like hot stuff, MUST TRY), total cost around rmb120. (I think its quite expensive cos by calling, i think in their mind ho say liao, robert chai lai liao). My friends all enjoy the food. After gambling, F3 went back to his room wit hhis nonsense and F2 again pull me to one side and ask me to call for the same massage gal.

!5mins later, F2 massage gal came with a pail with glass in it (Ba Kuan, a very hardworking gal i would say). F2 went back to his room and proceed with his nonsense till the next day. F1 and me with our MM carry on playing with the cards till we finished all the beers. Then we went back to our room and leave F1 alone. My MM say why not we go to the sea and took a walk. I say why not. The breeze was cold, the water was chilling. we stroll as tho she is my gf or wife. Hug her closely and start caress her body. She start to moan and start stroking my didi.

Rested on a seat and try to french kiss her. Na bei, Chu pattern again. Nevermind, as she start to stroke on high speed, i fondled her tits and start to caress her 'Da dui na che' (inner thigh). I can feel her feeling ticklish and proceed further. Striking her MM and she start to get high. When i bi lis ka ki her panty to reach her pussy, nabei, chu pattern again. Excuss here and there. No choice, proceed back to hotel. Once enter the hotel, straight away strip her clothes off. Wow, Wow, Wow and double wow, back got one big patch of ang kong (tatoo) which is from shoulder to backside and some tatoo on the chest and public hair area also, Sian 3/4 already (no offence to those tatoo personel, just personal prefence only). On seeing my didi already mari kita, she quickly capped me and ask me to insert. Lan lan do a 'lah pi pa' pattern, follow by doggie and end up in missionary. No moaning from this MM but can tell she is trying hard to control not to moan base on her facial expression. CB in my heart and left her sleep alone while i watch TV till 4am. Next morning, (duno wat time also) she wake up and said want to leave, without any hesitation, caress her while she resist and finally do a quick 2nd round. I wash up and go back to zzz while she change up and b4 she leave ask me for tips. I gave her rmb50 and in the end give her 'kong lan jiao wei'. I know some gals also chu this type of pattern so after 5 mins of kpkb, i give in and gave her another 50rmb which i know its not worth it compare to the 1st and 2nd night one. Well, that's the risk we have to take whatever new or old home ground when we cheong. So that's the end of 4D3N trip in XCD. Last day nothing much worth mention cos its just a breakfast/lunch and good bye XCD only. Coming trip new explorer will be Batam. Consulting ndnd brother who is a nice guy replying to my doubts. Thanks ndnd.

ladgaga
22-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Oh Bro Vince kid, so that is the case. Usully if i check into a hotel, eg. 4 person, i will book 2 rooms first.

Thanks bro for ur fr. very informative. Will u be going in may 24? if possible, would like to tag along. :D

hawk88
23-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Bro ladgaga, I just came back from XCD not long ago, so wont be going so soon. If u need any info, feel free to PM me.

Singster
24-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Hard to predict nowadays the weather. Do check the weather forcast before you go. If there is forcast of heavy rain or typhoon in asia please do give allowance of extra 2 or 3 days to get back to Zhuhai or Macau just incase you get stuck in a Typhoon. And most importantly for those married bros incase your OC ask you why you miss flight. Picha lobang :D

I got stuck in one once in XCD and i can tell you it a dame fcuking storm cause we are in the middle of the ocean. The roads outside all flooded, electricity all trip and hotel no water cause pump all not working. And the wind blow so hard until the window pannels all vibrating :eek: Want to go out n find mei mei also cannot cause the moment you step out of hotel all wet.

Dec and Jan also better dun go cause dame blady cold ( about 3 to 5 degrees in the night ) n very few gals . Like ghost town.

Very funny guys :D Hawk88 great FR. Anymore to share?

ladgaga
29-05-2011, 11:42 AM
duplicated. sorry.

ladgaga
29-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Dec and Jan also better dun go cause dame blady cold ( about 3 to 5 degrees in the night ) n very few gals . Like ghost town.

Good info Bro.

Thanks bro hawk88 for the neccessary info and uncle lawerence for bringing me to xcd. Its an amazing trip and it truely is worth the trip. :D And also advised to bring more ppl, more fun. Heard from bro law he intending to bring a group of 6-8 ppl to go the nxt time ard, hopefully can invite me again =)

Just back in sg from xcd, will post fr soon.

alphalaw
29-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks bro hawk88 for the neccessary info and uncle lawerence for bringing me to xcd. Its an amazing trip and it truely is worth the trip. :D And also advised to bring more ppl, more fun. Heard from bro law he intending to bring a group of 6-8 ppl to go the nxt time ard, hopefully can invite me again =)

Just back in sg from xcd, will post fr soon.

Lol. Next trip maybe next year alreadi ;) Nice place for relaxing. Very relaxing.
Looking at a group of maybe 8 fun good men to enjoy a resort life, beach, bytches and bytching. somewhere in mid 2012. :D

Alp.
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/alphalaw/XIACHUANDAO/

philipsho
01-06-2011, 05:49 PM
dear all bro,

I will be planning a trip to zhuhai and heard about this wonderful island: xia chuan dao from you all.... i wonder if late june to early July will it be good to visit and any recommendation for hotel (price)...

many thanks

hawk88
03-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Go on june or july no problem, just tat weather getting hotter n hotter at xcd. budget hotel u can refer to my previous post.

philipsho
05-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Go on june or july no problem, just tat weather getting hotter n hotter at xcd. budget hotel u can refer to my previous post.

Thanks bro :) just hope that it won't swamp with tourists and no gals left lol

hawk88
05-06-2011, 04:27 AM
dun worry, i went there during july last year, tourist confirm not much, gals tho not that much but dun worry about no one suit ur taste (unless u going to look for model standard and after u get one, inside the room depend on ur luck lor. read my FR).....

2centsworth
05-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Alp.
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/alphalaw/XIACHUANDAO/

Just a wild guess. Judging from the size of your footprint and the depth of your footprint, are you around 1.75m tall and 73kg? :p

prcsytlover
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
just a wild guess. Judging from the size of your footprint and the depth of your footprint, are you around 1.75m tall and 73kg? :p
你就这么无聊啊。。。

bkkgal
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm51/793354385/20080629276.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm51/793354385/DSC01168.jpg

http://an-an-tour.myweb.hinet.net/a/as/C205.jpg

hawk88
15-06-2011, 07:00 PM
upzzz!!!!!

NorthEast
25-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Thank you Bro Hawk88 for all the useful information and FR. 3 friends and I will be going there on Aug 4 to 7. Hope our trip will be as fun and good and yours. I called a hotel to make a booking and was advised that the ferry ticket has been increased to RMB47.00 each. Will probably be staying in 下川岛锦江大酒店 and was quoted RMB350.00 per night/room. He also added that this is the peak period hence the price increase.

hawk88
26-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Welcome bro northeast. Y dun u try Haidu. I duno whether the price increase or not cos the manager told me last year room rate shoot up to 500rmb++ instead of normal 110-130rmb during the peak season which is around oct. i dun think aug consider super peak season yet. Maybe ur hotel more posh which i think i see b4.

NorthEast
26-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome bro northeast. Y dun u try Haidu. I duno whether the price increase or not cos the manager told me last year room rate shoot up to 500rmb++ instead of normal 110-130rmb during the peak season which is around oct. i dun think aug consider super peak season yet. Maybe ur hotel more posh which i think i see b4.

Thank you for the suggestion. I just called 海都酒店 and they are quoting me RMB380.00 per room/night for Friday and RMB600.00 per room/night for Saturday. Damn, it is not cheap to go to XCD during this period.

hawk88
27-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Wow, Bro Northeast, then it is definitely not a good choice to go XCD at this time. Firstly hotel so expensive, secondly so crowded. Just the transport alone u have to squeeze with those Chinaman or Taiwanese also buay tahan liao. Thirdly, i worried that the gal may chu pattern. Promised u LT. But after one round, they say want to leave liao. Cos those gals who are more beautiful and clever find ST can make more money than LT. Gals over there are more terror than mammy. mammy can't control their gals.

hawk88
01-08-2011, 04:48 PM
upzzzzz......

Kent_do
02-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Wow, Bro Northeast, then it is definitely not a good choice to go XCD at this time. Firstly hotel so expensive, secondly so crowded. Just the transport alone u have to squeeze with those Chinaman or Taiwanese also buay tahan liao. Thirdly, i worried that the gal may chu pattern. Promised u LT. But after one round, they say want to leave liao. Cos those gals who are more beautiful and clever find ST can make more money than LT. Gals over there are more terror than mammy. mammy can't control their gals.

Bro, like that better come CP and have a party lah. Hotel 4/5 star oso 400+rmb during weekends and Gals are like 3,7,10 and they normal want to go with U for LT. The mm can shiok and can sleep until noon time (ofcourse with 1 morning shot as well):D

hawk88
02-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Bro Kent, if u talk about budget in cheonging for LT for rmb for 1 night is definitely a no no for budget cheongster at CP. If u do some calculation, a gal for LT at XCD who start at noon time for 400rmb + hotel 380rmb (fuking expensive) only 780rmb excluding expenses at nightclub. Of cos the hotel not as posh as CP but definitely cheaper than CP. At XCD, i can book gals for straight 3 nights that cost rmb 1200. Buy CP, i cant comment much cos never been there b4 just base on FR. Anyway, XCD not a budget place to cheong during peak season.

Kent_do
02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Bro Kent, if u talk about budget in cheonging for LT for rmb for 1 night is definitely a no no for budget cheongster at CP. If u do some calculation, a gal for LT at XCD who start at noon time for 400rmb + hotel 380rmb (fuking expensive) only 780rmb excluding expenses at nightclub. Of cos the hotel not as posh as CP but definitely cheaper than CP. At XCD, i can book gals for straight 3 nights that cost rmb 1200. Buy CP, i cant comment much cos never been there b4 just base on FR. Anyway, XCD not a budget place to cheong during peak season.

Wah, bro hawk88, u cannot sleep ar? start posting at 3am. U said correct. 780rmb not enuf even for the mm LT in CP. Mostly need 1K and above. The KTV charge oredi 500+rmb and room in 4/5 star hotel cost around 300~450rmb. BUT the choice is alot and some berri pretty syts ones.:D . Yes, u r right, in CP need to prepare 2~2.5Krmb per nite of fun. Not really budget but u get value for money, that is if u select the right mm.
Some bros oso got report mm chu pattern one. If kena like that, damn sainz one:mad:
Maybe one of these trips might try XCD for a change. Can follow U or not?:D Teach me a trick or 2...hehehe:D

hawk88
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Bro Kent, no prob to join me to XCD. I plan to go during sep but since the hotel shoot up so sky up, maybe change to next year Jan liao.

Kent_do
02-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Bro Kent, no prob to join me to XCD. I plan to go during sep but since the hotel shoot up so sky up, maybe change to next year Jan liao.

Bro, I on U man. remember hor, don't fly aeroplane when nearer to that time. BTW is Jan is oredi winter time and water maybe too cold for any skiny dipping:D

hawk88
03-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Bro, I on U man. remember hor, don't fly aeroplane when nearer to that time. BTW is Jan is oredi winter time and water maybe too cold for any skiny dipping:D

Hi Kent, i just check my passport. i went XCD 4 times WHICH IS ON apr, may, july and end of sep. so far jan never been there b4. But base on sep to XCD last year, the hotel rate is only 130rmb. wondering y now shoot up so sky high. care to pm me whats ur age? free free we go for some drinks in spore first to build some rapport. See got other bros want to join in or not and off we go to xcd after planning.

Kent_do
03-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi Kent, i just check my passport. i went XCD 4 times WHICH IS ON apr, may, july and end of sep. so far jan never been there b4. But base on sep to XCD last year, the hotel rate is only 130rmb. wondering y now shoot up so sky high. care to pm me whats ur age? free free we go for some drinks in spore first to build some rapport. See got other bros want to join in or not and off we go to xcd after planning.

Hey bro, can lah. Will PM u my details, but but..... not that kind of rapport hor. Sounds kind of wierd...hehehe. jkjkjk.:p
I now flying out to Mal and b back on Thursday nite. Then Friday fly to CP via HKIA liao. Catch up with u when back in Sillipore.

NorthEast
04-08-2011, 05:42 PM

Bro,,,I will be there tomorrow afternoon. All transport and accomodation have been arranged. Will try to give FR when return from XCD. Jan will be too cold and most gals will be heading home for CNY. You better check when is next years CNY. If I am not wrong, it is January 23, 2012.

Bro, like that better come CP and have a party lah. Hotel 4/5 star oso 400+rmb during weekends and Gals are like 3,7,10 and they normal want to go with U for LT. The mm can shiok and can sleep until noon time (ofcourse with 1 morning shot as well

Bro Kent_do; My friends and I are already sick of CP, that is why we are taking the less commercial places. I was in XCD back in 2006 and it was really a laid back place compared to the faster pace of CP. You cannot compare CP to XCD. It is like comparing Apples and Oranges. Both are just as good and both have different taste but both are still good fruits. By the way, this is the XCD thread, why talk about CP?

Kent_do
05-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Bro,,,I will be there tomorrow afternoon. All transport and accomodation have been arranged. Will try to give FR when return from XCD. Jan will be too cold and most gals will be heading home for CNY. You better check when is next years CNY. If I am not wrong, it is January 23, 2012.

Bro Kent_do; My friends and I are already sick of CP, that is why we are taking the less commercial places. I was in XCD back in 2006 and it was really a laid back place compared to the faster pace of CP. You cannot compare CP to XCD. It is like comparing Apples and Oranges. Both are just as good and both have different taste but both are still good fruits. By the way, this is the XCD thread, why talk about CP?

hahaha, u right bro, this thread for XCD. Should stop comapring them 2:o Sori sori.
Looking forward to any chance to go XCD for a change...hehehe:D

hawk88
05-08-2011, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=NorthEast;6198995]Bro,,,I will be there tomorrow afternoon. All transport and accomodation have been arranged. Will try to give FR when return from XCD. Jan will be too cold and most gals will be heading home for CNY. You better check when is next years CNY. If I am not wrong, it is January 23, 2012.

Oh thanks for the reminder bro Northeast. will take note of the CNY date. Give a good FR after u cm back especially on the price of everything since now consider peak (havent super peak yet) period. see whether u got any luck with any mm giving u bj.

NorthEast
05-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh thanks for the reminder bro Northeast. will take note of the CNY date. Give a good FR after u cm back especially on the price of everything since now consider peak (havent super peak yet) period. see whether u got any luck with any mm giving u bj.

Arrived and checked in at around 3PM. Had a quick bite at the restaurant beside the Hotel's lobby. Weather is very hot and humid. Really hot. Walked around the beach and went to see other hotels. Was quoted RMB320.00 for weekdays but listen to this, on a Saturday, they are selling their rooms at RMB880.00 per room night. If the hotel is like those 5-Star you find around the bigger cities of China then ok, the Hotel standard is like 3-Star type. On the brighter side, they offer free internet connection.

After walking around the beach, we visited the Chicken Farm and picked 2 chicks. My friend B and I did not pick (yet) and at this moment, the 2 of them are have a ST in their respective rooms. Damages are 200/500 RMB ST/LT. Will update you when available.

Transport: RMB350.00 (Private Car) ZH to Shan Zhui Jetty (1.5 Hours)
Transport: RMB 65.00 (Coach/Buses) ZH to SHan Zhui Jetty (2.5 hours)
Ferry Ticket: RMB47.00 each PAX/Way (Jetty to XCD)
Transport: Hotel Boss picked us up.
Hotel: RMB380.00 per room night

So far, that is all to report.

CockTalker
06-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Arrived and checked in at around 3PM. Had a quick bite at the restaurant beside the Hotel's lobby. Weather is very hot and humid. Really hot. Walked around the beach and went to see other hotels. Was quoted RMB320.00 for weekdays but listen to this, on a Saturday, they are selling their rooms at RMB880.00 per room night. If the hotel is like those 5-Star you find around the bigger cities of China then ok, the Hotel standard is like 3-Star type. On the brighter side, they offer free internet connection.

After walking around the beach, we visited the Chicken Farm and picked 2 chicks. My friend B and I did not pick (yet) and at this moment, the 2 of them are have a ST in their respective rooms. Damages are 200/500 RMB ST/LT. Will update you when available.

Transport: RMB350.00 (Private Car) ZH to Shan Zhui Jetty (1.5 Hours)
Transport: RMB 65.00 (Coach/Buses) ZH to SHan Zhui Jetty (2.5 hours)
Ferry Ticket: RMB47.00 each PAX/Way (Jetty to XCD)
Transport: Hotel Boss picked us up.
Hotel: RMB380.00 per room night

So far, that is all to report.

Which hotel u use? Any phone number or perhaps website of hotel?

hawk88
07-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Bro Northeast, hows the gal's service? got chu pattern?

dinoleep
07-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Many hundreds of hotel at Xia-Chuan island
川岛酒店 千帆碧湾酒店 海上皇宫 桂圆酒店 金都酒店 川岛酒店 帝苑别墅
do some search

Singster
09-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Dun have hundreds of hotels at XCD lar, have about 70 only. Currently many older hotels doing upgrading works but the price also upgrade after that :(

During Peak season weekends please book before you go especially if you have a big group if not you will end up sleeping in tents on the beach for RMB100 each :D

do some search

jameschong1
09-08-2011, 09:54 PM
do some search

==
the girls in the photo damn old leh
this kind of standard, why bother go all the way there?
plenty and cheaper in geyalng especially for cheapo

hawk88
10-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Bro singster, i also heard frm the manager of Haidu hotel, he also said that during peak season, tourist r sleeping in tents on the beach. How much he din mention. This XCD dam funny, either really ghost town or pack like sardine.

During Peak season weekends please book before you go especially if you have a big group if not you will end up sleeping in tents on the beach for RMB100 each :D[/QUOTE]

hawk88
24-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Anyone been to XCD during nov? care to share what's the hotel price? is it still under peak season or off peak?

dinoleep
24-08-2011, 09:21 AM
The "realistic" reason is due to Nov-Dec HKG/Macau typhoon season.

If there is typhoon, ferry stops operate -> means visitor(s) have to stay on XCD till typhoon is over.

It can be a short 2days to 5 days delay, of which, visitors travel schedule(*flight/train etc) is screwed.:D

Anyone been to XCD during nov? care to share what's the hotel price? is it still under peak season or off peak?

hawk88
24-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks dino, im aware of that.

Singster
24-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Bro nowadays the hotel operators luan luan lia liao cause many carrots go there anyhow pay high prices for the hotel and gals.

My Taiwanese and Malaysian friends kao peh kao bu to me " we know your S$ very strong but no need to spoil market mah . . . :o "

Now the island change because so many Singaporeans start coming here and gone are the old days where customers are King.

Sleep , eat , Fuck all price increase ! Service also Drop :o

Nov will be a nice time to go as the weather is cooling and not so crowded. Last year Nov hotel rates varies from 100 to 180 rmb for the normal hotel rooms. Try to keep to 1 or 2 hotels and be regulars and your rates will be around there.

But better check the weather forcast before you go. Cause if got typhoon warning better dun go cause their forcast are very accurate. The sea will be very rough even if the boats operate. Kena once , Dame scary man. If anything happen, that's it !

hawk88
25-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Thks bro singster, glad to hear the hotel rate is ard there. Dun worry, I'm not those carrot that u mention if u see my fr.

Singster
25-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Good to hear that :)

1 tip for you. Be more hardworking, and leave your baggage in one area and ask your friends to jagah. And you go around checking the hotel prices and pls remember to put on a Thick Face and bargain hard. Give them the idea that you are just asking prices and tell them that the hotel u staying now offer u cheaper rate . wayang wayang a bit :D

You will be surprise that it gets cheaper as you ask around.

Thks bro singster, glad to hear the hotel rate is ard there. Dun worry, I'm not those carrot that u mention if u see my fr.

hawk88
26-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the tips, singster. During the first trip, I had done that n even go to every room n see before bargaining. So far i had stay 6 dif hotels in XCD for my first 2 visit. The 3-5th visit stick to the same hotel. Now just wondering during end oct or nov price got shoot up like peak period or not.

hawk88
14-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Upzzzzzzzzzz.

hawk88
09-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Upzzzzzzzzz

OceanFront
05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
allo everyone

recently together with some of mmy colleagues, we went to a place called 下川岛.

we had enough of cp, so we decided to try somewhere else

the place is fantastic!

it is a place with beach, sun and most impt, girls!!!!

4 of us set off from CP at 5.30am in a mpv, after a 2.5 hours ride, we arrived at the 山咀港. we made it for the 1st ferry which was at 8.30am.

after a 1/2 hour boat trip, we arrived on the island, then we took a mini bus which took us to the beach hotels

we checked in at 9.30 and i was surprise. each room comes with a super single and a single bed which i pushed them together to form a large bed. the rooms are new and comes with lcd tv. best of all, they are 180rmb per nite!!!

we were damn shack, we called for a massage each, the massage girl i had is not a looker, i lie on the bed to let her massage. after 30min into the massage, she massaged my thighs and i didi stand. i ask her how? she said if i got CD, i said no. she called the front desk and in no time a pack of CD was sent up. after 1 round, she showered and she ask if i still wan to carry on the massage. i damn shack, and said no. i paid her and she left. damage = 150rmb!!!

i rested a while and we met for lunch. lunch was nothing much special. after lunch, our guide brought us to find girls. every beach hotel have their own bbs -lookalike shops with girls. after some searching, we all picked our girls. guide told us this, bring back and f them. if feeling not good, pay her 200rmb and let her go. if the feeling good leet her stay with u till next morning and u just pay her 600rmb!!! wtf afternoon 2pm till next morning only 600rmb.

i brought mine back and after 1 round, i concluded she is not bad so i let her stay with me till next morning. afternoon, all 4 of us with our 4 girls rented a boat. the boatman brought us to an island called 无人岛. he left us there and told us he will come pick us in 40 mins. this is the 1st time i try nude swimming in the sea. best of all, all 8 us are all nude. i noticed my frens gal, body damn good!!!

after the nude swim and back to hotel, we got ready for dinner. the guide ask if we wanna pick some more girls. i was just wondering for wat sial. just nice i saw this syt walk past our hotel lobby, damn chio! the guide then ask her to join us for dinner and she agreed. cut story short, my fren ask the syt if she got other frns wanna go for dinner together, in the end, 4 of us ended having dinner with 7 gals.

the dinner we had was seafood with a 1.5kg sea bass, crab, big prawns, some other seafood and vegetables. now i know why the guide ask if we wan to ask some more girls, the additional girls help us peel our prawns and crabs, damn, i feel like a king. damage for the dinner = 600rmb

after dinner, i ask my girl to go take a walk and i brought the syt to my room. maybe she a bit too young and no experience. quite dead fish but she damn tight and wet. after bonk, i released and paid her 200rmb.

i met up with my frens and the gals at a beach bar for some drinks. then i saw 2 new gals who joined us. im thinking my fren damn hungry sial. after much beer, we decided to call it a day, beer damage was 280rmb

next morning i found out 2 of my frens had 3 girls each over night. due to work, we had to check out and head back to cp. we wished we can stay one more night. we all released our girls when we check out at 10am.

im sure to visit this island again

sorry for the lengthy fr

taxi69
05-11-2011, 02:27 PM
we went to a place called 下川岛.....................
nice fr:)
starting to miss xcd

bochuns
05-11-2011, 02:45 PM
nice fr:)
starting to miss xcd

Your bonking trips fully book till April next year, miss also no use.

taxi69
05-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Your bonking trips fully book till April next year, miss also no use.

no lah,till january only lah,feb onwards still available.

hawk88
07-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay? Hmmmm, the mm only 400rmb for LT? Sometimes i duno who they do calculations. ST 200, LT 400, thats y gals no choice have to chu pattern. Anyway XCD is definitely a place for budget cheongster to visit. Miss that place, the MM and ther dam fresh n cheap seafood. I'll be back.

prcsytlover
07-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay? Hmmmm, the mm only 400rmb for LT? Sometimes i duno who they do calculations. ST 200, LT 400, thats y gals no choice have to chu pattern. Anyway XCD is definitely a place for budget cheongster to visit. Miss that place, the MM and ther dam fresh n cheap seafood. I'll be back.
He posted 600rmb leh... Where u got the 400 from???

OceanFront
07-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay?

i stayed at hai jiao hotel, lemme know if u when u gng. i got some contacts to make sure u dun kenna rip off, cos i know the locals

popee16
07-11-2011, 01:40 PM
The "realistic" reason is due to Nov-Dec HKG/Macau typhoon season.

If there is typhoon, ferry stops operate -> means visitor(s) have to stay on XCD till typhoon is over.

It can be a short 2days to 5 days delay, of which, visitors travel schedule(*flight/train etc) is screwed.:D

Bro,
Can you please advise what is the best time to go XCD?not on the peak period with reasonable hotel rate?

hawk88
09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
i stayed at hai jiao hotel, lemme know if u when u gng. i got some contacts to make sure u dun kenna rip off, cos i know the locals

Oh u stay at hai jiao, last yr 2 yrs when i went i also stay there. But i remember i pay only 130rmb for the room. Its on the last 2nd hotel right, next to Hai Shang Huang Gong hotel right? For LT, this yr apr i went was 400rmb, how come become 600rmb already?

ruud27
09-11-2011, 11:25 PM

Bro OceanFront, you have a PM from me.

Thanks.

daviddavid
20-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Would like to visit Xia Chuan Dao, anyone interested to go to Xia Chuan Dao in late nov, early dec, maybe can go together

hawk88
21-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Would like to visit Xia Chuan Dao, anyone interested to go to Xia Chuan Dao in late nov, early dec, maybe can go together

Bro daviddavid, it is not advisable to go XCD during nov, dec, jan and feb. Nov and dec u will encounter ferry operations stopped. Meaning the ferry will cease operations if the waves were too strong, etc. This will spoil ur planning especially u got a plane to catch. Operation cease can go up to few days. Then u will be stuck in tat island. As for Jan, MM all are rushing back to celebrate CNY, so u can guess for urslf stocks over there will b very low. Feb, those MM maybe still havent returned after CNY, still CNY mood mah. So the best time for off peak period will be Mar and Apr. NOTE: The bus station at Gong Bei to San Zui Ma Tou had shifted to a new location. Shifted to behind Jin Ye Hotel. Meaning coming out from Gong Bei Immigration, walked all the way straight. About 2-300 meters, u can see the bus station already. Hope this helps u.

CaptainDragon
21-11-2011, 01:32 AM
any bro know other than booking and walk/swim at beach what else can do there?any ktv or sauna there? Is it March will be expensive?LT is it RMB400 fix rate very BBS?

HonestCrook
21-11-2011, 02:15 AM
any bro know other than booking and walk/swim at beach what else can do there?any ktv or sauna there? Is it March will be expensive?LT is it RMB400 fix rate very BBS?

Yes, in XCD, it is very BBS style. LT is actually RMB500 to 600. Nowadays, no more RMB400 for LT. When I was there in August which is their peak (Summer Holiday) season, they wanted RMB1,000 for overnight. I think this is due to the fact that during their summer Holiday, more tourist flock to the beaches like XCD.

Yes,, there are definately KTVs' in XCD. However, the KTVs' in XCD do not supply or have meimei's ot KTV gals to pick. An island like XCD where the perimeter are beaches, you literally bring sand to the beach meaning you pick your BBS gals and then bring them to the KTV for drinking and singing.

hawk88
21-11-2011, 03:18 AM

Other than booking, u still can rent a bicycle to cycle around or rent the 4 wheel motorize motor to roam around the island. Nice fresh air tho. There are 2 clean massage parlous cum hair salon but u still can ask them come to ur room n what happen next depends on ur luck be it pcc for u or FJ cos few of them will do that only. Only clean KTV, u have to bring ur own MM. Mar and Apr is the best time to go (in my own opinion), room rate cheap, not so crowded and MM quite a selection. LT rmb500 (last time only 400), ST still the same 200. But LT they usually let u do 2x only with limit service. As i say, all depend on ur luck. Seafood is vvvvvvv fresh n reasonable cheap. ZH hai xian yi tiao jie no fight at all. XCD seafood mo tak teng wor.

RamboCat
21-11-2011, 04:38 AM
after the nude swim and back to hotel, we got ready for dinner. the guide ask if we wanna pick some more girls. ...... in the end, 4 of us ended having dinner with 7 gals.

....now i know why the guide ask if we wan to ask some more girls, the additional girls help us peel our prawns and crabs, damn, i feel like a king. damage for the dinner = 600rmb

Extremely nice FR bro OceanFront. However I beg to disagree with you on this part of your FR slightly. The main reason why the guide asked you to pick some more girls is because you'll order more seafood if there are more pax to eat & he got comm from the food you buy.

Subsequently, if you picked any of the new syt mm's for ST or LT, he got a small cut from that as well. That I believe is the main reason :)

daviddavid
21-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Bro daviddavid, it is not advisable to go XCD during nov, dec, jan and feb. Nov and dec u will encounter ferry operations stopped. Meaning the ferry will cease operations if the waves were too strong, etc. This will spoil ur planning especially u got a plane to catch. Operation cease can go up to few days. Then u will be stuck in tat island. As for Jan, MM all are rushing back to celebrate CNY, so u can guess for urslf stocks over there will b very low. Feb, those MM maybe still havent returned after CNY, still CNY mood mah. So the best time for off peak period will be Mar and Apr. NOTE: The bus station at Gong Bei to San Zui Ma Tou had shifted to a new location. Shifted to behind Jin Ye Hotel. Meaning coming out from Gong Bei Immigration, walked all the way straight. About 2-300 meters, u can see the bus station already. Hope this helps u.

Thanks bro, was thinking of going as got some un use leave but now may need to re-think

adidas88
21-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Extremely nice FR bro OceanFront. However I beg to disagree with you on this part of your FR slightly. The main reason why the guide asked you to pick some more girls is because you'll order more seafood if there are more pax to eat & he got comm from the food you buy.
Subsequently, if you picked any of the new syt mm's for ST or LT, he got a small cut from that as well. That I believe is the main reason
wise words from a senior .... :) :)

daviddavid
21-11-2011, 09:40 PM
still very tempted to go even with the Dec ferry issue. Just need to find some kakis

CaptainDragon
22-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks bros provide info. Dec-Feb seem not good time visit, March will plan a trip go there get MMs. My doubt leg should no energy to ride a bicycle after take care MMs.
Any bro if hav contact on clean n good hotel(March price,RMB150-300), pls PM me,thanks. Hope i can bargain the price at BBS to RMB900 LT for 2 MMs.

Yes, in XCD, it is very BBS style. LT is actually RMB500 to 600. Nowadays, no more RMB400 for LT. When I was there in August which is their peak (Summer Holiday) season, they wanted RMB1,000 for overnight. I think this is due to the fact that during their summer Holiday, more tourist flock to the beaches like XCD.

hawk88
23-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Thanks bros provide info. Dec-Feb seem not good time visit, March will plan a trip go there get MMs. My doubt leg should no energy to ride a bicycle after take care MMs.
Any bro if hav contact on clean n good hotel(March price,RMB150-300), pls PM me,thanks. Hope i can bargain the price at BBS to RMB900 LT for 2 MMs.

Bro CaptainDragon, normal hotel will range from 80-130rmb during mar - apr or even up to aug sometimes. But if u got better budget, by all means go for higher end hotel. If u need contact for 80-130 rmb, feel free to PM me.

hawk88
30-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Upzzzzzzzzz

Singkieu
31-01-2012, 01:40 PM
no lah,till january only lah,feb onwards still available.

Waiting for you jio me go XCD... :p

taxi69
31-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Waiting for you jio me go XCD... :p

when u want to go?
now not so 'fun' as last time liao:o

blinkblink7
07-02-2012, 02:37 AM
hope someone can bring me go one day ;);)

hawk88
03-04-2012, 04:33 AM
XCD logo: Mei You Qu Guo XCD, Bu Zhi Shen Ti Hao Bu Hao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last min went to go XCD again in Mar. Check tiger airway, cheapest is about S$200 (return) to SZ. Reach there, almost midnight, so settle for a clean massage parlour and stay there overnight to save hotel money.

2nd day, early morning went to a ferry terminal and board a ferry (i think about 100rmb, cant remember) to Jiu Zhou Gang (5mins drive to Gong Bei, ZH). Pre-arrange a driver to drive me to San Zui Ma Tou (SZMT) for 400rmb (5 pax, if buy bus ticket at Gong bei, ZH, bus ticket will cost 63rmb per pax). After boarding the private car, took us 1.5hrs to reach SZMT. Immediately, buy ferry ticket and wait for 20mins boarded the ferry and off we go. (Already pre-arrange the hotel staff to pick us up at the XCD ferry terminal when we reach Jiu Zhou Gang ferry terminal). Save 50rmb (for 5 pax) cos u need to but bus ticket for 10rmb each to go to the resort of XCD. Upon reaching the entrance of the resort of XCD, as usually, pay 40rmb for the entrance fee.

Upon reaching the hotel, check-in, once again, mami already s/by with their gals trying to penetrate. Luckily, at the hotel lobby, there a 4 (i think taiwanese) people just check in, so the mami follow them to their room. Im spare of this ko ko ti ti. Price of the hotel, Haidu (internet also have) usually 130rmb but manage to get 110rmb which i think its a norm.

After putting our luggage, went for massage. (there is only 2 clean massage in this island, an island slightly smaller than sentosa). 35rmb for 1 hr. Can call to hotel room without extra charge or use their massage parlour, Hanky panky - very seldom unless u r lucky, gals will ask u to bring them for dinner, drinks, ktv etc by paying their massage hrs so called 'Mai Zhong'. But bear in mind that unlikely u just pay and get nothing in return from them so dun waste time and money on massage gal unless u r v lucky). So we all call to the room. I got one which is quite young and chio. After starting massage for almost 20mins (face up), i try to break the ice and hanky panky. One word from, u want xiao xie, i can call them up for u. Lin Na Buay, Kuai Kuai lie flat n enjoy her massage loh, but so far all the massage i went so far so good.

After massage, go back to hotel, gather at the balcony and drink beer. 4th level we stayed, all seaview (just 110rmb, if sentosa, kan ni na, min cfm chop S$100/200 over duno can get or not), dam relax. After 2 hrs almost 8pm, we went to Yin Pin restaurant (as usually call the driver of the restaurant to pick us (duno the number can call the hotel to call the restaurant driver to come). Order live grouper about 800grams, veg, wild pig meat, prawn, oysters, flower crabs, 'Hai Dan', something look like lala and 10 bottles beers. Totally spending : About 400+rmb. Lin Na Bei, eat until u si bei song if u enjoy seafood/makan/beer cos the fish alone in spore already cost almost all the price.

After makan, went back hotel and drink again. until 3am then all went back to respective room to meet zhou gong. No action at all at 1st night.

Interested to carry on??????

hawk88
03-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Cos this thread is not very active, duno got people read or not!!!!!!

freezone
03-04-2012, 06:18 AM
No action at all at 1st night.

Interested to carry on??????

Of course u need to continue as u have not gotten to the best part of why u are on this small isle. Don't think u spent all that time and money to come here for the food and beer, but I could be wrong :rolleyes:
Smaller than Sentosa? thats not saying much as I could walk Sentosa ene to end in about 1hr-1.5h.

Freez

jason32
03-04-2012, 07:14 PM

coz got ppl read
i m the ppl^^
i like this thread bro
if i know how to go i will go tml:D

jackytheman
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
wonder who is going xiao chu dao this few days time? love to check out the place....

lfc78
04-04-2012, 12:29 PM

Carry on brother.. Need to look for new place to go liao.. CP getting more and more jialat.. Upz! :rolleyes:

hawk88
04-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Carry on brother.. Need to look for new place to go liao.. CP getting more and more jialat.. Upz! :rolleyes:

OK, before i continued, u only need around 30mins to roam around the action/active places in XCD, very much smaller than sentosa. Unless farms and plantation u r very interested in, then this place of cos dam big.

2nd day.

Wake up around 12pm, roam around and finally settle down at Hai Shang Huang Gong restaurant for lunch. We order 1jin prawns, veg, 5 flower meat, 3cup chicken, gong bao frog, ma po toufu, Shan Yu (look like eel but bigger size), Hai Dan, 10 Oysters and 10 bottles of beer. This meal cost around S$60. 9 dishes and 10 bottles of beer consider cheap bah??? After we place our order, the mami at the hotel lobby which is just beside the restaurant was very sharp. She spotted us and brought 4 of her gals to let us view.

1st gal - Dam fucking fair, abit ba ba, quite tall (about 166cm ba), wear spectacles, nei nei long kang very deep (should have 34 or 36C-D), look 5.5/10

2nd gal - Normal yellow skin, small frame, no nei nei, just let people kui pao, not chio (3/10), worst of all, either bo gay or teeth black black.

3rd gal - Dam fucking fair, abit short (about 156cm), nei nei dam big (34C-D), look (7/10), inbetween slim to ba ba.

4th gal) - Slim and avg height (162cm), normal yellow skin, avg look (5.5/10), cant tell the nei nei as covered up (i think ard 32A-B)

Once mami bring the 4 gals in, straight away 3rd gal n me we locked our eye contact. She then sit beside me and at the same time mami sell her 'ko yo' saying this gal, that gal very good in service and blah blah blah. As usual, my frds already briefed by me, even u interested in anyone, just act sian sian and seems not interested. The mami then buy 5 bottles beer treat us drink. Ka ni na, this tactic dam good, small fortune dun spent, big amount wont come in. Hahhaha, in the end, 2 of my frd took gal 1 and gal 2 for ST. I KIV my gal cos i prefer LT. So after lunch, we proceed back to hotel and my frd start action with their gals.

1st gal - frd commented that not bad, skin dam nice, nei nei needless to say but abit sag (of cos lah, tua liak and original of cos must sag a bit lah), accommodative, see the big juicy backside, piak piak piak a few times n very fast die in dogstyle, hahahahaha.

2nd gal - duno y my frd choose her. commented nothg at all, come out just shake head. LOL.

Damage - S$40 for ST each (no tips).

After the action, we proceed to massage again. All of us went for 1 hrs foot massage and 1 hr body massage - cost around S$15 per pax. After 1 hr of foot massage, we proceed to the room for body massage. 2 of my frd opt for individual room. After the massage, one of them told us the gal did a HJ for him at S$20. The other one give tips S$10 without doing anythg. I F my frd telling him not to spoil market. Massage cost S$15, no logic to pay tips S$10.
As for HJ price, not cheap but not expensive also but im sure still can bring down the price to S$10-S$15. Frd said during HJ, he auto roam the nei nei (outside only) and dig (with her pants on but hand inside) the MM till she very wet. One lucky guy that the massage gal allow him to dig.
His Massage gal age ard 30, 160cm, 32B, look (5.5/10).

to be continued........

Singkieu
04-04-2012, 08:24 PM

Pardon my language but...

KNN RMB 110/nt seaview, RMB 200 ST, RMB 400 LT dun scared got no ppl read!!!

I am in Vietnam I oso read! kakaka :eek:

snooker
05-04-2012, 03:23 AM
please keep this thread alive n update info ad I might be going there end of May..:p

Any idea which airport is nearest? Macao, Guangzhou or Hong Kong?

lfc78
05-04-2012, 07:26 AM
please keep this thread alive n update info ad I might be going there end of May..:p

Should be Bao An if I am not wrong..

FeiGohGoh
05-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Should be Bao An if I am not wrong..

Yes bro, Bao An airport in ShenZhen should be closest.

lfc78
05-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes bro, Bao An airport in ShenZhen should be closest.

Morning bro, so have you been there? Worth venturing? :)

FeiGohGoh
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Morning bro, so have you been there? Worth venturing? :)

No lah...lazy old man like me cannot tahan all these 舟車勞動......but bro oceanfront and others seems to like this place a lot.....

adidas88
05-04-2012, 08:38 AM
No lah...lazy old man like me cannot tahan all these 舟車勞動......but bro oceanfront and others seems to like this place a lot.....
i got a feeling this place is like batam ...
cheap food and cheap bonk .... and expect to find most gals r from the country side ...

lfc78
05-04-2012, 08:43 AM
i got a feeling this place is like batam ...
cheap food and cheap bonk .... and dun expect to find any 張柏芝,關之琳 look alike ... :D :D

Haha.. Morning bro.. Batam I used to go frequently in the past leh..
Got some indo chinese not bad one but majority still brownies..
I gave up liao.. Only go for work purposes.. Anyway there also kenna inflation and I rather spend it in CP now.. :D

coolmanks
05-04-2012, 10:55 AM
This place is too cheap for u lah.

If he had posted like at DH KTV spend more than 30K on fake liq......
you would be the first to response....."I want to go".

hahhahaha

dinoleep
05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
1. Macau airport is nearest

2. Taxi 20mins from Macau airport cross to ZhuHai border. From ZhuHai GongBei Bus terminal (*hourly interval) take bus ride 2hour to 山咀港, take ferry 30mins & you be in XCD

PS: draw cash while at ZhuHai, there is ONLY one ATM on XCD tourist area

snooker
06-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Thank u everybody for the info..will check if got kaki to go end of May, don't mind cheap bonk like Batam n keep fingers crossed as sometimes there are gems amongs those village girls..

For 500rmb overnight, I'll lower my expectations :p

FeiGohGoh
06-04-2012, 02:39 PM
This place is too cheap for u lah.

If he had posted like at DH KTV spend more than 30K on fake liq......
you would be the first to response....."I want to go".

hahhahaha

No place too ceap for me......still can't get my visa approved for coming trip....haiz...:(

hawk88
06-04-2012, 06:17 PM

Macau airport i would say more convenient than SZ. Cos u juz need to take a taxi to Gong Bei about 15mins to reach the custom. But clearing of the Gong Bei custom dam long (1-2hours depend on whether weekday or weekend). Most of the flight in SZ (Tiger air) reached SZ almost midnight. So have to spent one night there.

snooker
06-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Macau airport i would say more convenient than SZ. Cos u juz need to take a taxi to Gong Bei about 15mins to reach the custom. But clearing of the Gong Bei custom dam long (1-2hours depend on whether weekday or weekend). Most of the flight in SZ (Tiger air) reached SZ almost midnight. So have to spent one night there.

Thank u Hawk for the tip...:)

hawk88
09-04-2012, 04:04 PM
For 500rmb overnight, I'll lower my expectations :p[/QUOTE]

Gals over there sure got gum u 1. Most of them are quite modern n not really those village gals tho some looks like. Only thing to worry is their service. No BJ most of the gal.

hawk88
09-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Continuation of 2nd day:

After massage, we went for dinner. We ask the hotel staff where to eat despite most of the places i already know. He then asked we all to hop into his passenger van and brought us to a village where there is a run down restaurant, macem msia kopitiam zi char stall. Those local will come n eat at this restaurant. We order chicken, deer meat, salted pai gu, veg, duno wat soup, live prawns, fish (here dun have expensive fish), fried rice and bee hoon and 12 bottles of beer. Total cost about S$70.

After makan, we proceed back to hotel and take a bath before fall in again. We then went to the beach. There is a beer garden where they sell beer (S$2 per big bottle). We ordered 12 bottles again and i call the gal (where we meet during lunch time) to come and join us. At the same time i ask her to tell her mami to bring some gals for my frds to view but not to bring the same gals where my frds had bonk them earlier. Shortly, the gals arrived, 2 can make it the other 2 cannot. So change 2nd batch. brought another 2, one can make it. Then another passer-by mami intercept and bring her gals to let us view. My last frd settle for one and the earlier mami kpkb with the passer by mami. Their business we don;t care. We continue drinking, played dice, sing karaoke or rather i only hear people sing. Too bad the timing we went is off peak (pro and cons) cos there isnt anyone let go of fireworks. I remember that time i went around oct, every interval of 5-10mins u can see people firing 2-4mins of big scale fireworks. Duno how much they cost cos didnt ask. The beer garden got sell the fireworks. After drinking about 30bottles of beer, we decide to go back and have some action.

Frd 1 MM- Small frame, fair skin with modern dressing. Have the look of Korean Actress 7/10 ( i see already also envy), 32B, about 156cm.

Frd 2 MM: - Normal build, yellow skin, dressing macem tution teacher with spects, macem Japanese AV actress 6.5/10 (dressing huh, not the look) about 165cm, nei nei like Changi Airport.

Frd 3 MM: Similar to my gal but yellow skin and nei nei normal size.

Frd 4 MM: Village looking gal, really look like Chun Gu, duno y my frd got this type of taste, he is the one who got a ST earlier and shake head. Going back to hotel, we all shake head to him also. Wahahaha.

Damage all S$100 per pax.

Once back in hotel room, needless to say, 1st thing do what?????? Of cos go toilet pang jio lah. Drink so many beer so bloated and just a bit high only. FYI, alcohol content only 3.7 and the most is 4.3% only. To faster make urslf high, u must quickly ta at least 2-3 bottles in less then haf an hour then mayb u can really feel the kit coming.

After shh shh liao, MM ask, bath??? Y not i said. She then 1 2 undress and i quickly said stop. She said Y? Cos ...................later then tell u all. I then stroke her hair gently and place a light kiss on her fore head. She returned the favour and kiss me on the lips. I then returned her again and in no time we were engaged in tougue fighting aka 'La Ji'. At the same time, i caress her body, her nei nei, hmmmm, no should be 'nei kart', and stroking her CB. I undress her top and pull down her hot pants. Now only balance her Lai Sha and Lai Kor and her Si Hua (is it called panty hose?). I try to took off her Si Hua, Na bei 1st time taking off, pull off too hard and can hear piak sound, duno got tear or not but dun care so much and continued.

Now i unhook her Nei Kart and before taking it off, i slowly, yes very slowly as tho u r 'b bai' in a casino or slowly open a durian to bio whether wat colour is her nei chee. Pink A ah. Very small and nice nei chee, quickly suck like no tmr (now u all know y i dun let her took off her bra herslf cos i 1 2 'b bai' ma. wahahaha. I then took off her lai kor and start fingering her. But finger no entrance and can stroke outside. Sian haf but still continue sucking, stroking and she also stroke my didi. She said how come so long havent marikita? I told her i come here already become 'K Leng Kia' cos wake up only drink beer, or rather go anyway also drink beer, with all the high feeling, where got so much stand. I try pushing her head to BJ and once decline again. So i push her on the bed and i jump on it as well. After that i lean against the wall of the bed and we start to caress again. In a relax manner, in no time, im really to fight the battle. She capped me and she 1 2 go on top of me. I objected and ask her to lie down. Entered liao liu lu ah lu, good ah good, see her nei nei comply to the direction i do. sometime the nei nei up and down, sometimes going round and round and the soft moan that she let out, (dun have those Kua Zhang moan, sometimes see her control not to moan but song ka buay lun n need to let out those type, im sure bro here confirm got experienced this b4) think back also can steam ah. Change to sisscors style, cow gal and lastly change to doggie style. Again, lu ah lu, good ah good, with the piak piak sound or pop pop sound, in no time i die in doggie hand.

It was around 12am after the 1st round. She continued to hug me and dun let go off me. A very horny gal. I say let me rest lah, me old liao can't recover so fast. I go and bath and ask her 1 2 go supper and she say tired. I jio all my frds and 3 said ok except the Chun Gu guy who dun 1 supper. One of the MM said can called food to the room n makan and we agreed. So we went to one of my frd's room to let the gals called supper. Just ring and their will send to our room.

We order 10 chicken wings, 2 fish (macem Japanese fish), 2 corns, 10 chicken and 10 mutton (macem those satay type but bbq style), 3 sausages, 'luo si' (a kind of sea shell that looks like 'zu zu'), a big pot of chicken soup and 8 bottles of beer. Guess how much????

Almost S$60. Yes 60. Dam expensive i think. But i count individual item and add them together, the soup which is very nice but expensive. Soup alone cost nearly S$20 but very nice i must said. Tho kena slaughter abit, every individual mark up 20cts each. Kena con at least S$8 extra. Lesson learnt; ask the price 1st, and try to negotiate if u find it expensive.

So after supper, we all went back to our room. Had another session with my MM before call it a day. Next morning she wake up around 9am, she packed her things and said bye bye to me while im still in sleeping mode. Wave my hand to her and she just wave back n go. Forgot to give her tips. Gd attitude gal but too bad i forgot her name, hp also erase off. Nevermind, shall hunt for other gal today.

To be continued day 3.

Kent_do
09-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Thank u everybody for the info..will check if got kaki to go end of May, don't mind cheap bonk like Batam n keep fingers crossed as sometimes there are gems amongs those village girls..

For 500rmb overnight, I'll lower my expectations

Bro, end May still too early for many other bros to decide on cheong plans. But maybe intersted to join U. keep in contact...hehehe:D

No place too ceap for me......still can't get my visa approved for coming trip....haiz...:(

FGG TaiKor,
I think too chep for U lah. U have high expectations on the mms, these maybe cannot match your standards...hahahaha:D

Continuation of 2nd day:

After massage, we went for dinner. ~edited for length~ To be continued day 3.

Bro hawk88, your FR posting berry nice to read and interesting leh, can write a novel oredi. pls continue with the saucy stuffs! keep it up bro. (I mean the story hor):D
UpZ your pts liao!!!

snooker
09-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Bro, end May still too early for many other bros to decide on cheong plans. But maybe intersted to join U. keep in contact...hehehe:D

Ok..if I can't find kaki to go, may divert to see my Thai girl in Bkk:p

daviddavid
09-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Bro, if going in mid may to end may, can count me in? quite interested to visit this island

Kent_do
09-04-2012, 10:04 PM

Bro, if going in mid may to end may, can count me in? quite interested to visit this island

Hahaha, bros,
Looks like we may have a 3some here going to XCD...kekeke.

Keep in contact:D:D:D

AMAZONBOY
09-04-2012, 11:03 PM
For 500rmb overnight, I'll lower my expectations

Last year I went there, I remember i paid 400 for LT, and 200 ST, the price was fixed. Price went up this year? I did not enjoy this place too much, almost all girls do not give bbbj, I take airplanes to far away for good bbbj, the quality is overall quite mediocre, I have seen a few really nice CP bbs girls, but 2 trips here altogether 7 nights, still have not seen one that triggers my memory, and the mamasans are the pushiest I have ever seen in China, some will drag your arm for hours, another bad is the lack of clean easy eating food for foreigners, lots of Chinese cheap sea food joints, to me the food sanitary is also quite questionable.

FeiGohGoh
10-04-2012, 12:24 AM
FGG TaiKor,
I think too chep for U lah. U have high expectations on the mms, these maybe cannot match your standards...hahahaha:D

Heard so much abt this place...maybe will try it come august before the big party.

lfc78
10-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Bro reali enjoy ur style of writing FR. Haha. Lai ji must follow up with you cha aka painting you know.. Lol. Bi pai somemore haha brings me memories of going rws long ago kenna pink nipple like kenna natural 9 like tat haha. Waiting for ur 3rd day fr man.. :D

snooker
11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Hahaha, bros,

me n my friend may set the date around 29/30th May n stay for 3-4 nights:p

Willie
11-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Hahaha, bros,

Kentdo......XCD no HD leh!.......but i will verify for you when I go end of this month.

Kent_do
11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Kentdo......XCD no HD leh!.......but i will verify for you when I go end of this month.

Bro Willie,
No more HD for me lah. Bad memories man!!! Anyways, since so cheap to go there, Y not try it lah.
U remember to inform me hor, of your sexcapade....hehehe.:D

BTW, is your koala going? is yes, then how U can cheong and find out the prices har???:confused:

daviddavid
12-04-2012, 12:57 AM
me n my friend may set the date around 29/30th May n stay for 3-4 nights:p

sad, not free on that date. Free for the whole month of may until 27th

FeiGohGoh
12-04-2012, 02:12 AM

Bro Willie,

How was the trip to Harbin in feb?

Got any nice photos to share?

hawk88
12-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Bro hawk88, your FR posting berry nice to read and interesting leh, can write a novel oredi. pls continue with the saucy stuffs! keep it up bro. (I mean the story hor):D
UpZ your pts liao!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Bor Kent for ur Upzzzz. BTW, wat is HD?

hawk88
12-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Bro reali enjoy ur style of writing FR. Haha. Lai ji must follow up with you cha aka painting you know.. Lol. Bi pai somemore haha brings me memories of going rws long ago kenna pink nipple like kenna natural 9 like tat haha. Waiting for ur 3rd day fr man.. :D

Thks Bro Lfc78, happy to hear u enjoy the FR despite my lousy ang mo. You Cha not my cup of tea lah so din do it. hahahaha.

Kent_do
12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
UpZ your pts liao!!!

Kekekeke, bro, U chinese?
If yes, u should know wat does 高清means.

If not, STARE closely at my avatar, U will know wat it means....hehehehe:D

NorthEast
13-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks Bor Kent for ur Upzzzz. BTW, wat is HD?

HD = 高清 = Naked or Naked KTV which is found in DongGuan, towns like ChangPing (常平镇) or ChangAn (长安镇).

daviddavid
13-04-2012, 10:12 PM
So anyone going to the island during the period between 1st May to 27 may? Would like to join as quite keen to visit this island

ec_2008
15-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi, any bro interested to go XCD? I am new to this place. Also if i went there alone don't know will kena carrot head or not. So would like to ask if any experience bro will be going there soon about 4D3N? Be it food wise- more ppl can enjoy more variety of food and drinks. More ppl more fun rather than went there alone.

My available date will be 13th May sun- 16th May wed,
or 27th May sun - 30th wed May

Thanks in advance