PDA

View Full Version : Wendy of Bukit Inn

CheongCheongMan
04-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi All Bros,

Anyone know where is Wendy? She was previously from Royal before going to Bukit Inn. She is a PRC and I missed her "good sensational massage". Thanks

turbo_power
05-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi All Bros,

Anyone know where is Wendy? She was previously from Royal before going to Bukit Inn. She is a PRC and I missed her "good sensational massage". Thanks

i miss her too... :p

Sextino
19-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Care to provide any fr on her???

Sextino
19-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Hi All Bros,

Care to post some fr on her?? :cool:

scorpion67
19-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Hi All Bros,

Don't know her but would like to try if any Bros out there know where she went. Anyway, I tried Irene and Fann before...both are quite fuckable but Irene does a better BJ. Next time will only try Irene's BJ.

Anyway Bukit Inn is now renamed Phoenix. Check out the tread.

tanmikel
05-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Hi All Bros,

she is at balmoral but I can't remember the new name . change name coz got another wendy already at balmoral