PDA

View Full Version : When I was young

tv.vide0
14-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Have been reading SBF for the past 1 month and really enjoyed all the sharing from all the bros out there esp the jokes in the ‘Jokes for Relaxing’ Thread. Always brighten up my day at work. This thread would be about my experiences since secondary school days till present. Won’t be very steamy at the beginning but hope you bros stay tuned for more.

I had my first girlfriend in secondary school and being all pure and innocent, all we did was to hold hands and at most a peck on the lips every once in a while. As that point of time, both our parents disapprove of our relationship and so the only place that we can spend time with each other after school was to go to the home of this mutual friend of ours, Q. Q’s parents were always at work leaving her home free for us to sit down and watch television.
We were together for 6months, going to Q’s place to relax every once in a while, before the quarrels started and soon after broke off. As she was my first girlfriend, I was naturally very sad and seek help and comfort from Q. However without knowing, the relationship between us got so close that one day we finally made out.

It all started when I said I was tired and wanted to lie on the bed. Soon after I fell asleep and when I woke up, I realized that she was lying beside me asleep too. I wanted to explore her all over.....

PEACELUVER
15-05-2010, 12:37 AM
I wanted to explore her all over.....

advize for you, explore faster can attract more readers and get you out of moderation faster also.... :D

swell
15-05-2010, 08:54 PM
A pure and innocent story? Please tell us how innocent you were.

eeemen
18-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Hopefully this is not a school holiday story :D pls do carry onz, cheers ...........

venery
18-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Please give an account of your exploration. Thanks.

Southpaw
18-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Hope you remember to use condom.