PDA

View Full Version : adieus to HC - Thank you, Ah Young

apache
04-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Dear bros,

you may find my tone serious and may spoil your week.

Well, in a way, new samster AhYoung did gave me a wakeup call. In one of the thread, he said I cheong like nobody business which is true. Well, well, it did scare me in a way.

Hence, I went to have the HIV anti-body blood test last Friday. I just got my results today.

Trust me, the last 4 days over the weekend has been hell for me. I wondered, what if, I get it? I kept praying and chanting. It is a really very terrible period of time. The sudden disappearance of Jess of BHC made me even more worried, as some bros said she left to recover from a mouth infection, I got her in early March and did BJ without the cap.

I even asked my doctor on last Friday can HIV be passed through BJ and he said YES! Goodness gracious.

As it turned out, I am "non-reactive" after looking at the result today.

I am clear, and really whew! I asked I if I need to do another blood test 2 weeks later? The doc said no need, as long as there is an isolation period of 2 weeks. Usually, symptoms of HIV will surface after 2 weeks of unprotected sex with affected person.

It shows that Jess probably got her infection in April, or it is a mild infection.

Hence, even though I have always been 100% sure that I wear condom for my HC ventures, but I guess it is time to call the HC days sayonara eh. I do not want to go through the same distress period again.

Really, it is really terrible. In a way, I would like to thank AhYoung for the wakeup call. I think you should also go for the test, heeheehee. Now my turn to scare you.

For massage parlour, I will still go but NO MORE SEX! At most, just HJ.

In a nutshell, I have spent more than $4000 in the past 4 months at these places. Now I thought that this money can be better spent on stocks.

But of course, if I should lie in coffin one day, at least, I have been through this period of sexual enjoyment and also that few days of distress, and eventual liberation.

By the way, the blood test is only $30 and can be conducted at any private clinic. Certainly, the embarassing part is the nurses who always see you might feel weird at you taking the test, though the results are confidential. You can save your embarassment by saying you are doing a routine test for the company HR dept for insurance purpose, get the receipt and tell the nurse it is to claim from company. This will save you from embarassment if you go to the clinic again. Of course, for the doctor, you can say you make love with some chio babes recently and just want to test your blood.

collin_23
04-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Congratulations bro apache.

28 bucks for HIV/syphillis. Info can be found under the health issues thread under DSC.

'Da wen ti, xiao wen ti, early checkup okay mei wen ti' :)

screwdriver
04-05-2004, 04:20 PM
That's ready a 180deg change in you. Hopefully you can still resist the continual temptation while you visit the HC, not just a short while. So GL is out of bound to you too.

You're rite, BBBJ has a risk in HIV and STD, that's why I also use a CD. Well u can still book Jess or Eva if u ask for only BJ and BM. Then u don see untill gian, and siao chiong nao.

apache
04-05-2004, 10:46 PM
don't worry, bros. Even though I will avoid FJ, I will still stay in the forum and share the experience with you guys. Yeah, fond memories. For BHC, the only 2 gals I have yet to try are Vivien and Ice. What a shame, right, when I have tried all the rest except the two ang pais.

Well, at least I am glad BHC left me with fond memories, yeah, EVA, KEnt, Winnie, Star, Cindy, Rose, Jess...... and some "interesting" memories like Joey, Gigi, Ann, Moon....... I will never forget Ann's oscillitating boobs in doggie position.

And yeah, good suggestions, drop by BHC and say hello to the regular gals like Kent and sit and chit chat and then HJ. When she strip, I have to CONTROL my desire. For the future, I have to control man.

Really, the last 4 days have been hell for me. The agony of waiting for the results is really really terrible.

And one more suggestion. You may like to bring your STRONG DUREX condom when you cheong. Somehow, I do not feel secure about those strawberry flavour condom that we often seen being used, and they are cheap also. One leakage and that is it.

Anyway, no HC cheonging does not mean no massage parlour cheonging. Well, I may "retire" to cleaner places like Bliss Massage at Ann Siang Street or Amoy Reflexology and enjoy a real good massage.

My advice for all bros here who cheong HC is, "Go for the blood test."

And when you cheong, wear the cap. don't let your brother rule your head.

Same for you also, new samster Ahyoung. Now my turn to frighten you.

thomasdelarue
04-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Dear bros,

Well, in a way, new samster AhYoung did gave me a wakeup call. In one of the thread, he said I cheong like nobody business which is true. Well, well, it did scare me in a way.

Hence, I went to have the HIV anti-body blood test last Friday. I just got my results today.

Trust me, the last 4 days over the weekend has been hell for me. I wondered, what if, I get it? I kept praying and chanting. It is a really very terrible period of time. The sudden disappearance of Jess of BHC made me even more worried, as some bros said she left to recover from a mouth infection, I got her in early March and did BJ without the cap.

I even asked my doctor on last Friday can HIV be passed through BJ and he said YES! Goodness gracious.

I am clear, and really whew! I asked I if I need to do another blood test 2 weeks later? The doc said no need, as long as there is an isolation period of 2 weeks. Usually, symptoms of HIV will surface after 2 weeks of unprotected sex with affected person.

It shows that Jess probably got her infection in April, or it is a mild infection.

Hence, even though I have always been 100% sure that I wear condom for my HC ventures, but I guess it is time to call the HC days sayonara eh. I do not want to go through the same distress period again.

Really, it is really terrible. In a way, I would like to thank AhYoung for the wakeup call. I think you should also go for the test, heeheehee. Now my turn to scare you.

In a nutshell, I have spent more than $4000 in the past 4 months at these places. Now I thought that this money can be better spent on stocks.

But of course, if I should lie in coffin one day, at least, I have been through this period of sexual enjoyment and also that few days of distress, and eventual liberation.

By the way, the blood test is only $30 and can be conducted at any private clinic. Certainly, the embarassing part is the nurses who always see you might feel weird at you taking the test, though the results are confidential. You can save your embarassment by saying you are doing a routine test for the company HR dept for insurance purpose, get the receipt and tell the nurse it is to claim from company. This will save you from embarassment if you go to the clinic again. Of course, for the doctor, you can say you make love with some chio babes recently and just want to test your blood.
CHECK IT 2 WEEKS LATER AND ANOTHER 1, 6 MONTH OR SLIGHTLY MORE, THAN U R 100% SURE, DUN GO FJ ANYMORE NOT WORTH IT.
go for tui na and tat it , the mos hj only.

Darkstorm
04-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Once a cheongster, always a cheongster. It's only a matter of time. Eat rice everyday. Not sian? Sometimes will also eat noodles or burgers.

Wah......Yomun.....people trying to quit and u say like that....tempting them...haha :)

AhYoung
05-05-2004, 12:57 AM
haha! well done!
:eek:

I am going for my medical checkup this saturday morning as an routine as i am having high blood and i will request the doctor to do the blood that for aids too. thank for reminding me... I think Safe Sex is Better than NO Sex...!

Dear bros,

AhYoung
05-05-2004, 01:16 AM
haha! well done!
:eek:

I am going for my medical checkup this saturday morning as an routine as i am having high blood and i will request the doctor to do the blood that for aids too. thank for reminding me... I think Safe Sex is Better than NO Sex...!

Anyway, will end my HC session after yesterday.. my last sample of Coco again. This month, i need to be good boy as my horoscope said that i may be involve in relationship issue that led to my doom days... so must put a stop unless she is Ah Young... A thai gal that i wish to sample when i am in thailand. I use this nick just to resemble her... I will be going to thailand again to look for her again and i will bonk her for the first and last time before i put a end to all ECA and become a good dad, good husband, good friends.

:( I have been naughty for the entire month in april and damage had exceeded $1000.

spyoscope
05-05-2004, 06:45 PM
This thread really triggered many past memories...

Still remember, long time ago, lying on the floor and being massaged by a gal name Kiwi,in the present day Town Spa. I was still still green to the HC scene, only frequent places like Hot Spa, Badminton Hall and the late Atlantis Spa.

But suddenly, Kiwi popped the question, "Special?" Cannot tahan the cfm look. Opted for BBBJ. That started my cheonging career...

From then on, I'm constantly looking for thrills that'll top the last round, but never find satisfaction. I never go for FJ - my last principle to hold back.

Not sure how long will this cheonging career last? But nowsadays, quite sian already. As long as massage is good, finish off with a good HJ or JG, think I'm satisfied... ;)

power69
05-05-2004, 07:37 PM

Still remember, long time ago, lying on the floor and being massaged by a gal name Kiwi,in the present day Town Spa. I was still still green to the HC scene, only frequent places like Hot Spa, Badminton Hall and the late Atlantis Spa.

But suddenly, Kiwi popped the question, "Special?" Cannot tahan the cfm look. Opted for BBBJ. That started my cheonging career...

From then on, I'm constantly looking for thrills that'll top the last round, but never find satisfaction. I never go for FJ - my last principle to hold back.

Not sure how long will this cheonging career last? But nowsadays, quite sian already. As long as massage is good, finish off with a good HJ or JG, think I'm satisfied... ;)
its not that tui na place had taken over those hc, its that those who had chiong for more than 10 yrs with all those fj bbjj, will find it veri sian , and would opt for genuine massage .,like those place got thai open concept, in geylang , sim ave and
tui na shop all over the island , but then in tui na shop u had yr own control, some time u also can ask the gal to hj and bj also.
also much cheaper.

Sinful_man
06-05-2004, 11:58 AM

Quite true......after so many years of HC.......really sian already
Good that you can restrict yourself.......
I started my first HC at the present Pearl centre.....fourth floor HC if I am correct......then was only 21 years old.........saw that mid 20s HC gal in such a close contact was a thrilling experience......didi auto and beyond control........nowadays didi need to have some for wake-up Call by the HC gal.......so, 25 yeras different indeed make a BIg difference ! :(

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Quite true......after so many years of HC.......really sian already
Good that you can restrict yourself.......
I started my first HC at the present Pearl centre.....fourth floor HC if I am correct......then was only 21 years old.........saw that mid 20s HC gal in such a close contact was a thrilling experience......didi auto and beyond control........nowadays didi need to have some for wake-up Call by the HC gal.......so, 25 yeras different indeed make a BIg difference ! :(

Gnn. Another lanjiao post, u contradict yourself here :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=449799#post449799

:rolleyes:

gigantic_tk
07-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Really, the last 4 days have been hell for me. The agony of waiting for the results is really really terrible.

And one more suggestion. You may like to bring your STRONG DUREX condom when you cheong. Somehow, I do not feel secure about those strawberry flavour condom that we often seen being used, and they are cheap also. One leakage and that is it.

Anyway, no HC cheonging does not mean no massage parlour cheonging. Well, I may "retire" to cleaner places like Bliss Massage at Ann Siang Street or Amoy Reflexology and enjoy a real good massage.

My advice for all bros here who cheong HC is, "Go for the blood test."

And when you cheong, wear the cap. don't let your brother rule your head.

To say "retire" need a strong determination and super strong will power. I hope you can endure that.

Just to share with you - 2 months ago after I was proven HIV and STD free by doctor of DSC, I was so happy and had made up me mind to be extra careful - all the ways capped. That same afternoon, went to HC for full course and specially instructed the gal to cap me. She misunderstood that I need to cap only during bonking and straight gave me an oral raw BBBJ, my gosh!, so shiok and didn't stop her now I had to start counting my date for retest again. So far no symptom yet, hope no, but is quite a bit of mental torture if you really think hard about it. Anyway, no matter what happens life must still continue.......................................... ............hehehe.

@@@

collin_23
07-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Heehee...got 1 solution. Wear condom inside 1st.... :D yah, BBBJ is shiok! ;)

Congratulations on your test results. Better than test get 100 marks right?

^_^

To say "retire" need a strong determination and super strong will power. I hope you can endure that.

Just to share with you - 2 months ago after I was proven HIV and STD free by doctor of DSC, I was so happy and had made up me mind to be extra careful - all the ways capped. That same afternoon, went to HC for full course and specially instructed the gal to cap me. She misunderstood that I need to cap only during bonking and straight gave me an oral raw BBBJ, my gosh!, so shiok and didn't stop her now I had to start counting my date for retest again. So far no symptom yet, hope no, but is quite a bit of mental torture if you really think hard about it. Anyway, no matter what happens life must still continue.......................................... ............hehehe.

@@@

apache
08-05-2004, 12:41 AM
well, it will sure take a lot a lot a lot of determination not to do FJ at HC or Tuina.

Must really control the desire. One way to control is to go visit some of these STD sites, when you see how damaged the dicks are, 100% you will jump straight to your nearest GP for a checkup. It was these sites which triggered the immediate reaction to gof or the test.

Just go to Yahoo or googles and type "STD". A whole string of links for you to choose from. And yeah, some of these images really make me sick.

Sinful_man
08-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Gnn. Another lanjiao post, u contradict yourself here :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=449799#post449799

:rolleyes:

fuck you lah, now I am talking about HC NOT first screw !
WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND........HAVING TOO MUCH SEX IS IT ?

BTW, why you get involve in my comments.......asshole itch is it ?

cbjuiceyumseng
18-05-2004, 08:31 PM
fuck you lah, now I am talking about HC NOT first screw !
WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND........HAVING TOO MUCH SEX IS IT ?

BTW, why you get involve in my comments.......asshole itch is it ?

Sigh.....oei. Got time come out for a cup of coffee? :D

Frankiestine
18-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Sigh.....oei. Got time come out for a cup of coffee? :D

Haiz...alamak brudder relek lah, like that you see bey bo eng.....just like me lah one ear in one ear out...my life nowadays too short for other tedious activities except to reserve strength to cheong...never know when will be my last cheong...so must cheong all the way each time.... :D

batami
18-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Bros - you all had better wake up ------ I had routine test a couple of months back - ok - clear, no problems BUT my doc told me that HIV is a REPORTABLE DISEASE in Singapore - this means if you test Positive it ain't private any more..... but you are reported to which ever Govt department / agency who wants to know about these things - then the questioning starts - who are your partners, who have you bonked - when, how many times, then they go and interview them..... they are out to track the source --- and holy shit, everyone is in deep ! So whichever Bros said this test was private and confidential better check the facts - i might be wrong but my Doc was clear - if you got it your reported....

So here is the dilema - don't test because you dont want holy crap dropping all over your head and stay ignorant- or test and hope for the best - or SAFE SEX all the time