PDA

View Full Version : Free is good.

seoseo
12-05-2010, 03:25 AM
As they say, sharing is caring.

So once again, here to share and return the favour to this favourite forum of mine. Afterall, I've been listening to the stories of other bros for a long time as well.

Now, now, I thought perhaps I can share my stories of KTV cheonging days and how I and even my friends managed to get FBs out of KTV girls in my slightly younger days during NS, and those slightly just after NS days.

As we all know, the days of NS, allowance so little then, $240 bucks a month, how to cheong KTV so often and yet ask for extra services right? Go a nightclub, one night share with 4 friends, also become $100+ dollar poorer.

So, there come the idea of, free is good in those days. All we need then, was effort.

Those days were the days where you can easily find Singapore KTV girls in places like egos, xin tian di, boss etc etc. Not too long ago for those who knows. Unlike now, where its China Mei Mei or Viets or Thai or whatever. Local delicacy in nightclub is so rare these days.

Let's start with my first FB from KTV yeah?

It was one of the usual monthly KTV nights, where as usual, a group of us were at one of the KtV we go often for fun.

I for once, thought an angel descended upon earth, came into the room. There was this girl, SYT, dress in a sexy white dress, with lacy white bar, perky B cup boobies(confirmed later) and pretty perk ass as well. Downside is she's about 1.6m, not too tall but I guess just nice for her built.

I immediately took her like a hungry wolf and asked her to sit down. Talked to her and realised she has a day job as well as a office worker. Surprisingly, she's not ah lian at all. Quite a rarity as well in KTV. In those days, some of these locals are "playable", some are just flower vase. She happens to be one of those flower vase. God damnit, wear until so sexy, try to touch also don't let me touch. With her being so sexy, me being still so young, hormones raging, I really really really just want to bang her there and then.

As a NS boy then, you really think, no chance to up her one loh, unless you have loads of money. You would think that since they choose to work this line, they are out for money. Where got chance right?

Then again, I'm the kind who like challenges, so I thought why not....

Guess what's the next step.

passionguy
12-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Camper, first in line shouting out 1.

Good head start.

yangguo
12-05-2010, 07:09 AM
Bro TS, I suggest you change the title of your story.

The thread title sounds a bit cheapo. :cool:

Bangster
12-05-2010, 09:09 AM
There's nothing wrong with the thread title, it's just your mind that's giving you the cheapo feel.

If there's anything to be changed, it's your thinking. I think you are being very rude to TS. It's like asking the house owner to change his wall colours because it doesn't suit your tastes.

The story has so far turned out very well and I believe TS should just go on writing and not care about changing the title whatsoever.

andythai
12-05-2010, 09:54 AM
bro waiting for your conquest man:)

Joris
12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Awaiting for ur next installment..

yangguo
12-05-2010, 10:53 AM
There's nothing wrong with the thread title, it's just your mind that's giving you the cheapo feel.

If there's anything to be changed, it's your thinking. I think you are being very rude to TS. It's like asking the house owner to change his wall colours because it doesn't suit your tastes.

The story has so far turned out very well and I believe TS should just go on writing and not care about changing the title whatsoever.

Of course TS has the rights to continue his story or stick to the original story title.

I am suggesting him to change the title as I believe that a good title will gain more readership. I dont think I am being rude to TS and I am not discouraging TS from writing his story by doing so.

Bro Bangster, you seems to be annoyed by my remark. Am I right to say that you actually believe in" free thing is good?" or "free lunch" in this world?

alan0338
12-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Guess what's the next step.

good start up, more updates pls...keep it coming... :D

picador
12-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Though I don't like to have it free I still like to read a good story. Please carry on. Thanks.

hotdeal4u
12-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Nice bump for your story. Pls continue. :p

seoseo
13-05-2010, 03:39 AM
Bro YangGuo,

thanks for your feedback. I did think of that as well, but indeed then, Free is good with only $240 bucks a month. Even then, free is still good to me. Paid sex gets boring ain't it?

seoseo
13-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Thanks for all the feedback so far. Anyway, my main intention is also to share a good story as well as how maybe some bros can try some similar tactic when it comes to KTV girls.

So, let's get back to that night.

The whole night, I was having all the wolfy thoughts in mind, she's really gorgeous to me, but when you are so close to having it, yet cannot have it. Those moments only gets me so wanna have it even more.

I decided not to try and play her by force, as since she think she's a premium product in the KTV, thou shall play to her game first. I for a start, decide to act nice and blur. She'll probably think I'm new, innocent, easier to get me to become her regular customer there as well, maybe become a suckling pig.

After acting nice the whole damn night, as they say. 放长线钓大鱼. That'll be the strategy. I found out where she lived, does she drives, (which is important to the preliminary plan). It came really quickly to the end of the day. As it was, a NS boy can only tip her $50 bucks for the night. In fact, those days, even $20 bucks could work well but to fish this beauty, I needed to be a bit more generous. Those days, those you tip $20, you probably gonna play once and never ever gonna get her again.

(She must be thinking, this is one retarded sucker, talk talk only, $50. Afterall, I said I am in NS)

I managed to get her mobile. That's where it starts.

Won't do the usual of calling her and chit chat to her as she would be rather tired by the time she is off work, 3am,4am.

I called her 3 days later, as it happens, it was a saturday night. (Usually, these girls don't work on Sunday, as there wouldn't be many customers going to KTV on sundays)

Called her at about 9pm, knowing that's about the time if she starts work.

Me: Hey, you remember me? Sam here.
Esther: Hmm, Oh Sam, that NS boy huh?

Me: Ya loh.... been thinking of you since that night. Haven't wash away your lipstick on my face since that day leh.
Esther: Wah, mouth very sweet, you think I believe you meh?

Me: really, it's true. It's still on my face, if not you check lo.
Esther: You coming tonight?
Me: Ya, to be your guardian angel and fetch you home mah.
Esther: Ooo

Me: So how? Can I be that?
Esther: hmmmm, I don't know what time I finish work.
Me: Nevermind, I wait for you. As long as it takes.
Esther: I let you know later?
Me: Ok loh.

Yeah! Confirm can unless something else happens. As expected, she texted me later, telling me to wait for her at 230 just outside the KTV.

Of course she happy mah, got one sucker willing to fetch her home, saves her the cab fee, a sucker who is willing to pay her $50 just to talk. Never even touch here touch there. Or so she thought, the sucker I was to her then.

Unfortunately, I was not those lucky bros at 19 who gets a car. Had to borrow from Daddy his car for the night. I guess it helps for a first impression, it was a bimmer Daddy has.

Those were the first initial foray into sianing KTV girls, so idiot me left home at 1am and waiting for her from 130am till like 3am....

Fucking hell, it was one bloody boring wait. Those days, the mobile phone got no interesting game, laptop battery also don't last long. Wah super boring, don't know how many cigarette I finish while waiting during the 1.5 hours.... seriously... I wondered then, was it worth it? Am I getting some sweet pussy tonight?

I would really hope she has a clean shaven pussy, fuck man! The thought of stripping her, seeing her perky titties and ass. Small head also will start singing Majulah Singapura in the middle of the night right alone in the carpark.

I must add, she really has good skin, those titties, look fair and delicious during the first time I saw her. Made me so fucking horny and just want to grab those titties and suck on her, nipples...

Writing this now, makes me feel how I wish I can bang her right here right now today once more.

At 3am, she came out of the KTV and came looking for my car. I didn't tell her what I was driving, only colour of the car. She was actually right besides my car when she called me, asking me where I was...

Ah fuck, from inside my car, I could see those perky boobs again.

hotdeal4u
13-05-2010, 08:13 AM
More please. Don't stop

Bangster
13-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Of course TS has the rights to continue his story or stick to the original story title.

I am suggesting him to change the title as I believe that a good title will gain more readership. I dont think I am being rude to TS and I am not discouraging TS from writing his story by doing so.

Bro Bangster, you seems to be annoyed by my remark. Am I right to say that you actually believe in" free thing is good?" or "free lunch" in this world?

No, you are not right to say that because nowhere in my first post to you gave even a hint of me believing in 'free thing is good'.

I was only saying you should not ask TS to change his title because I felt it was rude to do so.

Ok, now that you stated your good intentions let's not dwell on this. My apologies.

VanGogh
13-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Unfortunately, I was not those lucky bros at 19 who gets a car. Had to borrow from Daddy his car for the night. I guess it helps for a first impression, it was a bimmer Daddy has.

Bro Seoseo. sorry for the the interruption, to have a daddy who owns a bimmer, u are already considered very lucky.. .. :D

nonetheless, I'm enjoying your story... do carrying on as i pitch my tent.. .

seoseo
14-05-2010, 12:44 AM
So there she was, I told her its the black bimmer, waved at her and in she came.

Esther: Hi!
Me: Heya.
Esther: You just got here?
Me: No loh... I have been here since 130am.
Esther: huh? You mad?
Me: It's worth it! Waiting for a princess like you.
Esther: You eat what sweet today? Mouth so sweet.
Me: Not yet, you want to feed me?

She giggled and I drove off. Long story cut short, lotsa teasing, joking, nonsense talking in the car.

I really couldn't think of anything then, it was all my little head doing all the thinking, how to bang her tonight?

Soon, we arrived at her estate. Quiet place at like 330am in the morning. No one around. Being the gentleman I am, I offered to send her to her home. Initially, she said no, but after my insistence, she agreed. (What's with girls always being so secretive about which unit they live in?)

Waited for the life, tried to stand closed to her and smelled her hair and I told her, wow you smell so nice. (Fuck lah, full of cigarette smell from those stupid KTV rooms + her original perfume still)

She smiled.

In the life we went. I stood even closer to her, little head majulah singapure again. Argh fuck, I looking down, I really really like her cleavage. I like perky fair white breast.

Went closer to her and whispered in her ears, hey you are so sexy, I think I can't sleep tonight....

She turned around, her sexy lips so closed to mine, I just decided to grab the moment and kissed her. I sense a little bit of reluctance from her but fuck it, just continue frenching her. Can feel that she actually enjoys it.

So the lift went up to the 12th floor, came down, I pressed the button up and we came down and we came up the lift for a good 3 times. Finally, we stepped outside the lift lobby.

Holly shit! She's one hell of a kisser. Not forgetting, she actually moan a lil while kissing. At this point of time, I would have banged her right there right then.

While hugging her at the 12th storey lift lobby, I slowly edged her to the wall. Opposite her block, I noticed there was a room light not off. This is getting really kind of kinky. We started to french again, and yes! I got to squeeze those nice perky boobies. I tell you, there were bouncy and tender to touch! Love them still today.

seoseo
14-05-2010, 04:09 AM
Anyway, just wanted to add, while my title for the thread, "Free is good."

Truly nothing is free, because while my conquest in the past doesn't cost much, it takes a lot of effort.

Effort = Time = Money
wouldn't you guys agree?

soccerpicks
14-05-2010, 04:51 PM
agree with you bro, waiting for your updates ;)

eeemen
18-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Interesting start, another camper here. Pls do carry onz bro seoseo, thanks. Cheers ................

seoseo
03-04-2012, 12:46 AM
I only realised I have a uncompleted story written halfway. Given the right time today, tonight rather, I shall complete this.

So sorry to the bros who msg me to complete almost 2 years ago, totally forgotten about this.

Back to this awesome escapade.....(seriously brings back good memories)

so with me pinning her to the wall just at the lift lobby of the 12th storey(it's those kind of HDB with lift at each floor), we were frenching like nobody's business. I really didn't care if anyone was looking at us back then as I totally lost my mind and she was enjoying the frenching as well.

I slowly lift her dress up a little and starting rubbing her pussy lips with no rejection, in fact it was with clear excitement from her as well.

I can hear her moaning...uuuhhhh....uuhhhhh... with her soft moan, it's such a damn turn on. I started to put my middle finger into her wet pussy and boy was it really wet.

It was really kinky as that was the first time I had a "semi-outdoor" tryst with any woman.

While fingering her, I slowly use my other hand to start groping her boobs, nice and bouncy it feels. Definitely tender as well. I kinda tore her dress top a little the button came off. Everything seems to happened so spontaneously and quickly that in the next moment, off grab her bra and I was looking at the really perk boobs and my mouth began tasting her boobs. It's really a high feeling to strip a girl at night, with the wind and everything so open and every time I hear the lift starting operating, it gets even more exciting.

Fuck... in my mind it was like.... I need to fuck her there and then.......

DarthRevan
03-04-2012, 03:22 AM
wow..that was a 2 year hiatus..bro, please continue :D

jolenekoh
03-04-2012, 03:42 AM
free is good is deffo spot on

Constable
03-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Please continue.

michael_368
03-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Nice story bro. pls do cont. tks ya:D

alan0338
03-04-2012, 11:12 AM
kamsia for the update, will the next update be 2 years later??..:D:D

owl888
03-04-2012, 11:24 AM
TS, thx fo remembering :D.....pls continue........

sean69
03-04-2012, 11:49 AM
May 2010

good start up, more updates pls...keep it coming... :D

April 2012

kamsia for the update, will the next update be 2 years later??..:D:D

bro!!!.. you confirmed a diehard fan !!! 2 years later and you are still following this thread!! :D

seoseo
04-04-2012, 09:48 AM
so at the top of my mind is, where the fuck should I fuck her.... given that was the very first time I have such a crazy outdoor tryst.

To the right of the lift lobby was some metal railing facing another block. It was definitely a cold night and my little head was in need of some moist warm place to cuddle...

While kissing and fingering her passionately, I really buay tahan already, I decide to hug her and bring her to the railing, turned her around. She understood my intention well with no resistance at all. She's daring isn't she? With her bending at 90 degrees in a nice doggy position with her nice little ass grinding my really super hardon dick, I lifted her skirt up and pulled down her panties....

All my mind was on, I need to fuck fuck fuck.

I think out came my dick in less than 1 second and in it went into her pussy immediately. There was a sense of euphoria the moment my dick entered her extremely lubricated pussy and she let off a loud moan... her moaning being loud was a surprise and all the more made it even more exciting because if I remember, it was like 330am in the wee hours and I suddenly became aware we are here fucking in the public and everyone is probably asleep.

The sense of pleasure fucking her, hearing her moan softly most of the time, once in a while a much louder moan while at the same time suddenly being aware of the environment only made the fucking even more awesome.

The thought that someone else might be looking made it even more exciting.

At the same time, having her nice boobs dangling and perky nipples being extremely hear with my hands playing with her nipple, squeezing her boobs, it was really a great fucking night. (pun intended)

With all these excitement and extreme pleasure, it didn't take long for me wanting to cum. I pulled my dick out and turn her around again, telling her, blow it baby!

She kneeled and started to blow me. Now without her being at the front of the railing facing the other block, it seems like I am the one giving a free show now.... somehow, it became even more mind blowing now and I cummed into her mouth without any warning...

She was startled but she continued sucking every single drop of cum I had. Thinking back, it is so crazy and fucking turn on.

The best part was, while she was sucking my cock with all its cum, she was looking at me.

Being young at that time, I really wanted to go a second round but the fear of being caught made me stopped. Especially, we're fucking at a lift lobby and so just near her flat as well was crazy. I took a smoke, had another long passionate french kiss with her, tasting whatever remains of my own cum for sure with that french kiss with her and it was goodbye.

This is only the start of all the other crazy banging sessions with her and not the last of the Free and Good sessions from KTVs girls.