PDA

View Full Version : Executive Spa Marina South

supernova
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
FR on Snow

Its had been a long time that I see thread for Executive Spa.but I have tried Snow a few time and I decided to post her FR as I find her very good.

Small build but beautiful.Look like Jolin Tsai the singer.So when she come into the room,she tend to be quite talkative,but sweet talk always and give you that seductive look.So after massage for 15mins pops the golden question.I say of course yes.So she go take umbrella and came back shortly.

She strip and was snow white for her complextion.But bad point is her boobs is very small.Pink nipple.She will start to lick your ear and down to my nipple and go all the way down to my knee and then up the groin.Then come the best part is her BBBJ.Simply fantastic,especially the way she BBBJ and at the same time look at you with the kind of look that is hungry for you dick.Good movement with good suction and tongue twisting.Hard to come by such a good cock sucker.Then ask me to stand up and continue the BBBJ.wah,....cannot tahan man.....she lick like as if lolipop.The tongue swirl arounf my dick head then suck with power with a pop sound and look at you.I almost cum.But I control.So I tell her to stop that and proceed to FJ.Doggie style.from the back as I screw her then missionary and 69.Good moan,but I know its fake.Then after a while still cannot cum,so end up asking her to HJ for me till I cum.As she HJ,she go quite close to my didi as she say very long.But how true is it I dun know lah.I just know its about the size of the pencil case ruler slightly longer abit as my ex ever measure for me using that.Then I offload onto her face as I did not tell her I am cumming.Then she stun but continue to HJ for me till I finish cumming.She laugh and say I naughty without telling her I am cumming.But she is not mad and she proceed to wash up.

Very good atitude.Definite will go for her again.Here is FR on her.

Look:8.5/10
Body:7/10 very thin and small build
Skin:8/10 Just like her name and spotless
BBBJ/9/10 out of this world
F/J:8/10 good moan but fake and accomodating to change diff position
RTF:surely

Hope those who have tried her after reading this,please feed back on your experience.

Tks

c0mawhite
03-05-2004, 08:24 PM
FR on Snow

Its had been a long time that I see thread for Executive Spa.but I have tried Snow a few time and I decided to post her FR as I find her very good.

Small build but beautiful.Look like Jolin Tsai the singer.So when she come into the room,she tend to be quite talkative,but sweet talk always and give you that seductive look.So after massage for 15mins pops the golden question.I say of course yes.So she go take umbrella and came back shortly.

She strip and was snow white for her complextion.But bad point is her boobs is very small.Pink nipple.She will start to lick your ear and down to my nipple and go all the way down to my knee and then up the groin.Then come the best part is her BBBJ.Simply fantastic,especially the way she BBBJ and at the same time look at you with the kind of look that is hungry for you dick.Good movement with good suction and tongue twisting.Hard to come by such a good cock sucker.Then ask me to stand up and continue the BBBJ.wah,....cannot tahan man.....she lick like as if lolipop.The tongue swirl arounf my dick head then suck with power with a pop sound and look at you.I almost cum.But I control.So I tell her to stop that and proceed to FJ.Doggie style.from the back as I screw her then missionary and 69.Good moan,but I know its fake.Then after a while still cannot cum,so end up asking her to HJ for me till I cum.As she HJ,she go quite close to my didi as she say very long.But how true is it I dun know lah.I just know its about the size of the pencil case ruler slightly longer abit as my ex ever measure for me using that.Then I offload onto her face as I did not tell her I am cumming.Then she stun but continue to HJ for me till I finish cumming.She laugh and say I naughty without telling her I am cumming.But she is not mad and she proceed to wash up.

Very good atitude.Definite will go for her again.Here is FR on her.

Look:8.5/10
Body:7/10 very thin and small build
Skin:8/10 Just like her name and spotless
BBBJ/9/10 out of this world
F/J:8/10 good moan but fake and accomodating to change diff position
RTF:surely

Hope those who have tried her after reading this,please feed back on your experience.

Tks

gee, thanks for the memory, i so many years never had the snow experience liao :)

LeeYokeYuen
04-05-2004, 11:00 PM
gee, thanks for the memory, i so many years never had the snow experience liao :)

I think she is reaching abt 7 years already... gee time flies...

soonkee
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
This spa is dying slowly, it use to be such a wonderfull place.for now,most of the girl cant really make it.we go for the service and relaxation .not people showing us attitude :(

MMM88
12-05-2004, 04:53 PM
This spa is dying slowly, it use to be such a wonderfull place.for now,most of the girl cant really make it.we go for the service and relaxation .not people showing us attitude :(

Hi
First time posting in . I don't quite agree . There are still some good ones around (like Jess), and they are still cheaper , entrance @$48 - compared to DHC entrance @ $58. Can u share your experience on your bad experience there and which girl?? so we can all avoid her the next time ......Tkns.

repsolman
12-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Sob, still miss my beautiful Fiona.

Franco_Barsei
13-05-2004, 09:52 PM
I think she is reaching abt 7 years already... gee time flies...

This snow been there for 7 years? How old is she?

Franco_Barsei
13-05-2004, 09:53 PM

I chiong Dragon before, you mean executive the service attitude no good like Dragon?

Tiong
28-06-2004, 03:58 PM
I believe Executive has been renovated because it looks cleaner and newer than Dragon. I met a new girl 'Amy'. Beautiful and very fair. Didn't disclose her age but I guess should be late twenties. I met Snow when I was walking out, she is beautiful, can't believe that she has been there 7 years, she looks like a young school girl to me.

LeeYokeYuen
28-06-2004, 09:00 PM
I believe Executive has been renovated because it looks cleaner and newer than Dragon. I met a new girl 'Amy'. Beautiful and very fair. Didn't disclose her age but I guess should be late twenties. I met Snow when I was walking out, she is beautiful, can't believe that she has been there 7 years, she looks like a young school girl to me.

I still can't believe either, but got to face it, she has been there a long long time. She is a pro. Just watch her action and reactions during FJ, you can almost believe you have a 10 inch cock. Which is also good for me because I need every bloody inch. But really you are paying for a good show and if you are ok with that then she is the one.

ST1100
28-06-2004, 10:38 PM

I tot the recep told me Amy is a little on the plumb side? No?

Anyway, new Fiona has been in Executive for quite a while already, no FL on her yet? :eek:

Tiong
29-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Amy doesn't look plum to me but definately not slim like Snow. Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.