PDA

View Full Version : Property Agent Again?

GP123
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi all, I have been seeing the little florist for over a month now. But then i got to know tis gal in another pub i frequent for abt 6 mths aldy. At that time she was having a cute bf who drove a Volvo. And he always came along. But jus as i was going out with Sue, she broke off. And then another guy came along.

Heard he is married and was her ex before. Wat surprised me was she had been having eye contact wif me, then a little touchy recently. Even when that guy is around, she will flirt or she called it friendly with most guys there.

Last 2 weeks she been flirting with me on the phone, which i play along and enjoy it too. Then last nite she was a little emo and talks abt her RS wif the old man....

Hiaz, she is a cheerful and interesting lady. Nice and good size boobs and very very seducing butt i must claimed. I am a little concerned as Sue is possessive and ragard herself as my gf.

So I am not too sure should i go for another kill?

Decartes
10-05-2010, 03:05 PM
If you are not sure I can help you. I drive a merc.

DegenerationX
10-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Hi all, I have been seeing the little florist for over a month now. But then i got to know tis gal in another pub i frequent for abt 6 mths aldy. At that time she was having a cute bf who drove a Volvo. And he always came along. But jus as i was going out with Sue, she broke off. And then another guy came along.

wah, which pub you go? Got so many ladies to kill. Can recommend the pub? :D

drongo
10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
I am also interested on the location of this pub.

GP123
10-05-2010, 06:46 PM
If you are not sure I can help you. I drive a merc.

Drive Merc so? I drove a porshe carrera, in case u dun know. But most times i rode my ducati.

Most gals at the pub are old aunties, she is 30+ too. I love her butt though. Slapped it a couple of times before when fooling around....firm and bouncy.

She is quite busy everyday, and she says she is going to date me. Well, i am still waiting....

nukebomb
10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Drive Merc so? I drove a porshe carrera, in case u dun know. But most times i rode my ducati...

Swee, well said..support you:)

Manfese_Widz
10-05-2010, 09:20 PM
If there's nothing to lose, then go for it! After that, 拍拍your own 屁股and exit! :)

simple2kee
10-05-2010, 09:52 PM
So I am not too sure should i go for another kill?

GO FOR it! :)

GP123
11-05-2010, 10:04 AM
She began confiding in me last nite, and i was surprised to hear many of her untold stories. She is sobbing on the other side, but she still sounds lovely ...hee

Well, waiting for our date soon.:p

patrickzapu
11-05-2010, 11:21 AM
She began confiding in me last nite, and i was surprised to hear many of her untold stories. She is sobbing on the other side, but she still sounds lovely ...hee

Well, waiting for our date soon.:p

Hi bro, great happenings for u now, maybe you can try 1/3/5 for Sue and 2/4/6 for this new babe......

Xgenre
11-05-2010, 12:39 PM
She is quite busy everyday, and she says she is going to date me. Well, i am still waiting....

She has obviously got you hooked. You are like a fish that had been hooked, waiting for the fisherman to decide when's a good time to hook you in only. Playing hard to get is a good way to slowly KC you big time. Play with caution, unless u are serious about the relationship.

eeemen
11-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Bro GP123, your supported here :D Go For IT !!

GP123
13-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Yesterday we had our 1st kopi session, and the weather was so damn hot, we are sweating even under the shade and with a fan. She sugguest we have a look at the apt she is selling.

So we take away another drink and walk over the road. She say hello to the guard at the gate, and i follow her behind. Watching her butt sway left and right.

She open the door and unit was on 25th floor. Its an 180 view of orchard skyline, very nice. She put the ac to full blast and we sat on floor. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and flip it to get more air for her b cup boobs, then she caught me staring....

swell
13-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Then what happen?

tantjpx
13-05-2010, 11:09 AM
,,,,,,,,,,,So I am not too sure should i go for another kill?

If I am 10-15 years younger I will go for it. Tell us what happen next ;)

yossy
13-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks TS, eager to know what's next...

GP123
13-05-2010, 11:18 AM
She is a very blunt gal, a little tomboyish at times. She caught me staring, and stare me back, with her hand holding her blouse open wide. I gave her a cheeky smile and say if i dun look, then she will be crying rather than angry. I stress that looking means i am complimenting her, tat she is chio...

She broke into a big laughter, and then she quickly cover up. Then we look at each other again, each running our own thoughts. Then she trace her eyes downward to my crotch, and realise i have an hardon....

Opera
13-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Then she unbuttoned her blouse and flip it to get more air for her b cup boobs, then she caught me staring....

Bro dont get angery I am also staring .... and hardon while reading haha :D then what is next .. :p

Decartes
13-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Drive Merc so? I drove a porshe carrera, in case u dun know. But most times i rode my ducati.

Most gals at the pub are old aunties, she is 30+ too. I love her butt though. Slapped it a couple of times before when fooling around....firm and bouncy.

Good for you. You are probably one of those few fortunate chaps that were born blest with this world's goods. Hope you don't end up with people calling you a pai ka chai.

breastman
13-05-2010, 03:56 PM
..She broke into a big laughter, and then she quickly cover up. Then we look at each other again, each running our own thoughts. Then she trace her eyes downward to my crotch, and realise i have an hardon....

What's next...she seduce and rape you or you bonk her to heaven? Please continue :)

yakult123
13-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Nice brother, getting exciting liao please continue.

YaYa Papaya
13-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Thinking of looking for property agent for moving out.

GP123
16-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Lastnite i asked her out today, for a work discussion and she suggested some shopping after that, right in front of her bf. She said ok and his face dropped. Hahaha.

Hopefully something interesting happens if it continue into the nite, as today her bf is having family day.....:rolleyes:

GP123
31-05-2010, 04:27 AM
I managed to date her for the 2nd sunday in running. She is getting closer to me from her body language and our flirting thru sms. I guess intimacy is not far, but i will be patiene. I like her ass a lot, and i guess she is well trimmed down there as well.

I will definitely give her the best eat of her pussy in her life time, and make it so good she will be willing to have me anytime anyday.

I strongly strongly believe she will be adventurous and fun to fuck with....

picador
31-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Mount her quickly leh.

joew2005
31-05-2010, 05:52 AM
faster write la ..... take on her quickly .....

GP123
31-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Sorry this is real time event. I am just writing what i am going thru day by day. If i mount her, i will write so. If i dun, then i dun write.

venery
31-05-2010, 12:24 PM
When is your next date with her? Better to strike when the iron is hot.

GP123
31-05-2010, 03:36 PM
She is kind of busy, and her so called bf stick to her like leech from mon to sat. My opportunities are only on sunday. Be patiene my friends, i will be updating every details of every outing. I have planned to film it if i could really get to do her, with my new pin hole camera. Hee

ah rat
31-05-2010, 03:38 PM
She is kind of busy, and her so called bf stick to her like leech from mon to sat. My opportunities are only on sunday. Be patiene my friends, i will be updating every details of every outing. I have planned to film it if i could really get to do her, with my new pin hole camera. Hee

Wish u good luck,waiting update with some pixs :D

eeemen
31-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Wish u good luck,waiting update with some pixs :D

Ya bro, Good Luck, looking forward to ur updates & pixs :D, cheers ..........

picador
31-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Wow! Got movie to watch. Thanks.

vkoolboi
31-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Damn exciting. Buay tahan. Hope to see your next sequel in movies. Cheers and good luck!:D

Ilikehootest
31-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Wow bro, keep it up man. Pitched tent here for the live update.

GP123
01-06-2010, 02:05 AM
Am talking to her now. She just had a big fight wif her old man bf. Hee, i am glad, but sad as she is hurted. I am excited about the future though. Haha, hope i have something to tell soon. Cheers...

pachyderm
01-06-2010, 09:09 AM
A hunting story. Waiting to read more.