PDA

View Full Version : Sex in public

gestapozi
10-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Hey bros. Just thought of sharing my experiences on this matter. As most of you know, sex in room is all too common and it gets boring doing it in the same place all the time. I'm sure some of us indulge in sex at public places as the thrill of getting caught can be a wonderful rush.

One of my most memorable experiences was at the staircase leading to fort canning beside park mall. My gal was wearing a long skirt and going commando. As it was pretty dark, we decide to have a quick fuck there. It was damn shiok. She sat on me, facing away and i just slid it in. She moved her ass up n down, front n back.Eyes can roll back sia! Whenever people pass by, she just stopped and sit still with me still in her...haha... And to add to the excitement, an accident happened at the road as we were doing it and we saw 4 guys running away from the car after it crashed. I also dunno why they did that. Maybe stolen car. Police came moments after that and we were still going at it! I came a whole damn lot n just shoot my load in the bushes nearby.

Some other public places we did include:
-HDB staircase
-bus
-lift
-public toilet
-playground

It'll be good to hear from other bros about their experiences and maybe we can share good places for some thrilling sex outside.

Cheers and happy cumming! ;p

Clueless Guy
10-05-2010, 10:20 AM
There is a thread on this already, try looking for it.