PDA

View Full Version : Spring Aroma

E_Monster
01-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Have not heaR any bro Fr on this thread . Previously was quite a hot thread on Lim TT . I been there last week but was closed . It is confirmed closed !!!! :confused:

schwing
02-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Have not heaR any bro Fr on this thread . Previously was quite a hot thread on Lim TT . I been there last week but was closed . It is confirmed closed !!!! :confused:

since it is closed, y need a FR? :confused:

waterygal
02-05-2004, 10:58 PM

No standard ma closed ley .......... :)

barusong
03-05-2004, 10:59 AM

Bui ta han. U never read some of our bro already give their two cents worth on this shop . some one wrote under the Horny PDMM at Teck Chye.... but i also cannot finf the thread liow ........... :D

blurcock5
03-05-2004, 07:07 PM

why u stil dont get bro. Read news at 9 or 10 pm every la. Cant u see like stock market, when the news reaches u , u are already dont know how million miles away. this TC closure was long time ago. They opened with new gals . think it s new mgt lei. So when people give u lobang, by the time u go . Bo Liow. So Go Recce dont wait . Even my FR was two weeks ago which they open . Maybe now got more gals . But what the heck ........... :rolleyes:

Innoncent$
03-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Bui ta han. U never read some of our bro already give their two cents worth on this shop . some one wrote under the Horny PDMM at Teck Chye.... but i also cannot finf the thread liow ........... :D

Forget about this place... not worth spending there... so far only few samsters posted their FR that claimed this place is 'good' but a lot of them had thumb for this place.... Who know that these were the same people or same group of people for the business.... Just my added 2 cents! ;)

partyanimal
03-05-2004, 07:21 PM

YEP, I agreed . Tis place is nothing special. Why bother to promote. Unless u are trying to start a FLAME WAR . :eek:

Hag4
03-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Ever since the word got round that gal there does raw...I have been planning my return there..okay i fancy that gal...but never got into her pants
And then today i called to book like 6pm for 9pm slot..I bloody got there and she is like oh my customer want to extend...I am like for FUCKS sake...i came all the way here.. for nothing...this is not the first time..other times the recept will act blur as well..its a shit hole I think...

Anyone got lobang for better TN place with younger gals...URGH....

FatSpider
03-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Ever since the word got round that gal there does raw...I have been planning my return there..okay i fancy that gal...but never got into her pants
And then today i called to book like 6pm for 9pm slot..I bloody got there and she is like oh my customer want to extend...I am like for FUCKS sake...i came all the way here.. for nothing...this is not the first time..other times the recept will act blur as well..its a shit hole I think...

hello...sorry i posted the horny pdmm...got u all worked up n flustered :D
anyway...place still open right...i move to west side liao in april..never go back.... she pretty? must try to get her...treat her like a gf, get her all horny by tuneing her radio buttons and rubbing her bush....sure "lao zhup" and can poke her tight cunt liao :D

beachmango
06-05-2004, 10:19 PM

good . PM me .... I am real Horny ........

waterygal
06-05-2004, 11:17 PM
hello...sorry i posted the horny pdmm...got u all worked up n flustered :D
anyway...place still open right...i move to west side liao in april..never go back.... she pretty? must try to get her...treat her like a gf, get her all horny by tuneing her radio buttons and rubbing her bush....sure "lao zhup" and can poke her tight cunt liao :D

ya must be either Sugar or Ms

waterygal
06-05-2004, 11:18 PM
hello...sorry i posted the horny pdmm.. :D

I know , it is Sugar ......

waterygal
06-05-2004, 11:20 PM
hello...sorry i posted the horny pdmm...got u all worked up n flustered
anyway...place still open right...i move to west side liao in april..never go back.... she pretty? must try to get her...treat her like a gf, get her all horny by tuneing her radio buttons and rubbing her bush....sure "lao zhup" and can poke her tight cunt liao

MUST BEAT SUGAR