PDA

View Full Version : Short Stories

Forestor
08-05-2010, 12:53 PM
I decided to try some short stories… Hope you guys like it.

Disclaimer : 100% FICTION!!!

24hours

Mike: How can you treat me like that?... How can you treat me like that?
  He keep on repeating this sentence, he is pumping her hard and both of
  his hands are strangling her neck.  Cheryl just lie there motionless and
  with eyes wide opened staring at him.  Mike is at the verge of coming….

Mike: I am coming baby.. hug my tighly and hold me tightly.  I will let
  you go.. don’t worry baby… I will always by your side… UUrrrgggghhhhhh…

He unload everything… every single drop into her.

He releases his hands and lie beside her fondling her soft boobs.
  He cried…
  Mike: How can you treat me like that?  Am I not good enough for you?  I
  sacrifices so much for you and this is what I am getting from you?

How could you?

Cheryl did not answer him nor move an inch…  She is gone.

Mike: Can you recall how we met and how I helped you and you agreed to
  stay with me forever… how could you….

Mike and Cheryl was together for quite almost 2 yrs and Mike is trying
  very hard to keep the relationship going while Cheryl is tired of him
  already.  Mike is a down to earth person and sacrifices a lot for
  Cheryl.  They know each other since secondary school days and that time
  Mike has affection for her but as she already has a boyfriend, he kept
  everything to himself.  He managed to pass his O level with great
  results and eventually enter JC and Uni.  Now he is a graduate and
  earning big bucks working as an auditor in a great firm.  As for Cheryl,
  she dropped out of school before completing her O level and there were
  rumors saying that she is pregnant.  That was the last news that he
  heard of her.

drongo
08-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Please continue. Thanks.

mark.l
09-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Pervert story, pervert TS...... I luv it!

TS Bro, please continue........

Decartes
10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
More, more, more! Thanks.

Forestor
10-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks bro for all the support.

Sorry as really very busy over the weekend thus only post it today.

I have completed a portion of it and before i kena shoot by bros here, really have to stress that the first story is really gross and a bit gory.

I am not a pervert nor mentally unsound so please relax and dun jump at me.

Hopefully you guys like this concept and please do give feedback.

Thanks...

Will cont from here...

Forestor
10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Flashback ~ 2yrs ago someday and some place.

Mike looking at the piles and piles of documents just to make sure all those accounts tally, decided to leave earlier. As he is walking towards his car – Merz SLK. That was his pride. He worked all day and night and finally make his mark. He is drawing a 5 figure salary, owns a penthouse condo and his “wife” SLK. That’s his rewards but his life is never fulfilled. He realized that he lack of love… he needs a GF or best of all, a wife. Someone whom can enjoyed all this materials with him and share his pride and happiness. Someone whom can listen to his pains and sufferings at work. Most importantly, he needs sex badly. He has to resort to PCC every night before turning to bed. It has becomes his habits. Whatever it is, his favorite place after work especially on Friday night – Health Centre. He fired up his engine and lowered the top and blast his in-built bose system. As he is about to drive out of lot, he heard sound of begging and weeping. Is from a lady!!! He stop his engine and walked towards the direction of the sound. As he is nearer to the spot, he realized that the sound of this lady is very familiar. He quicken his pace and saw that a lady is kneeling on her knees and sobbing and giving blowjob to a man. The other 2 just stand there watching and smiling away. Isnt that Cheryl? YES !!! IS HER !!! How can I forget her.

Mike: Cheryl! (He shouted out his name)
Cheryl stopped what she is doing and looked up with pleading eyes.
Men 1: You have no business here!!! Go away else…..
Mike: Please stop.
Cheryl: Help me please…
Men 1: She owe us money and now she is paying us the interest.
Mike: How much did she owe you?
Men 2: Who are you? Are you paying for her?
He immediately pull Cheryl up as he said this.
Mike: I am her friend. How much did she owe you?
Men 2: 30K!!! If you don’t have, just get lost.

As he said this, he pulled away her blouse and her boobs spilled out and her dark nipples can be seen very clearly. He started to grope her breast so hard that the purple veins can been seen very clearly from a distance.
Mike: Stopped. I will settle for her.
He reached out to his wallet and dished out a stack of $50 notes and counted … 3K and passed to them.

Men 1: This is not enough !!!
Mike: Please let her go first and I will pay the balance by tomorrow.
Men 2: Ok if that’s the case, let me have some fun first and that will be my interest for today.
After saying this, he pulled out his prick and pulled up her dress. He positioned himself and ram her from behind.
Cheryl cried and shake her head. As Mike tried to step up and stop them, one man pulled out a dagger and pointed at Mike

Men 1: Don’t be foolish. After the fun, you can bring her home and slowly enjoyed yourself else… you wont get to see the sun tomorrow.
Mike can only stand there helplessly watching him banging her … The man quicken his pace and seems like he is ejaculating soon. He pulled out his dick and pushed her down and wanted to force her to open her mouth but before he can do that, he unloads everything onto her face. That’s a massive cum and almost her whole face is covered with the semen. He zipped up feeling sextisfied and signaled the rest to move away.

Forestor
10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Mike quickly walked over and helped her up.

Mike: Come with me. I have tissue in my car.
As he helped her walked towards his car, he realized that his fingers are touching her nips. Damn… that’s very pointed and … before he can continue to let his mind wandering, he shake his head and try not to think about it as Cheryl needs help now. He reached for the tissue and helped her to clean it off. Damn that’s sticky and is so thick. He go to the car boot and took out his T shirt which he usually keep one as spare and let her wear.

Mike: Can I send you home? Where you stay?
Cheryl: I don’t have a place to stay.
Mike: Do you want to go over to my place for tonight and we sort out the rest later.
She nodded and he sped off back home.

Cheryl: Do I know you?
Mike: Yes..
………………….

Cheryl: Oh we are schoolmates? Any idea how is Miss Teo?
Mike: Oh you mean the Geography teacher?..........

They had a good time catching up those good old days. Very soon, they reached his house and when they enter the unit, the lights auto lights up and Cheryl is captivated by the tastefully done up décor and the space on his house.

Cheryl: Oh my… this house is huge. You must be very successful? Driving a SLK and owning such a big penthouse.
Mike smiles and feel proud over his success.
He directed her to the shower area and passed her his own T shirt and shorts and went to prepare some food for her. After she finished her shower, she walked to the living and sat down on the sofa. Mike placed the food on the dining table and tell her to come over for dinner. As she walked towards his direction, he realized that she did not wear a bra at all. Her pointed nipples pressed against the soft and thin fabric of the T and that formed a small tent on her boobs. Beside that, she is not wearing his shorts and seems like she is not wearing any undies at all.

Cheryl: Can you please don’t stare at me like that?
Mike: I am sorry.
Cheryl: your shorts is too loose for me so I decided not to wear it. Hope you don’t mind.
Mike just smile and nodded his head. He is thinking to himself why would he?
As they are eating, he accidentally dropped a utensil on the floor and bend down to pick up. Oh my… she has a shaven pussy and is all 100% unobstructed view as she is sitting with cross legs on the chair. He wish that the time can come to a stopped but he know that he cant take too much time under the table.
There is a complete silence and he is trying to masturbate under the table. At this time, he is supposed to be at the health centre relieving his stress. Seems like now he is having more “stress” now.

Mike: Why did you end up like that?
Cheryl relate how she end up in debts because of gambling and she has no where to go as her parents have disowned her and she is not residing at her friend’s house.
Mike: You can stay here for the time being and I will settle all your debts for you but please promise me that you will quit gambling and start all over again. She sobbed and nodded her head. How can I ever thank you for all this?

After dinner, Mike prepare his room for her and tell her to sleep in his room and he will sleep in the study room. Cheryl, pulled him to her and whisper to his ears…

Cheryl: Accompany me tonight can? I need love tonight.

Angle of hell
10-05-2010, 07:09 PM
nice story :):)

Forestor
10-05-2010, 07:26 PM
This sentence sent an electrifying signal from his ears down to his heart and in the end pumped more blood to his penis and it gets super hard. She kissed him on his lips and start to stroke his penis on the outside on his shorts. All this happen so fast that Mike can only stand there and motionless and apparently in a state of shocked. Or rather enjoying this very great moment.

Cheryl: Arent you going to touch me? Are you going to let me do the job alone?
Mike: eeerrrrrrr…..
He is hesitating.
She take a step back and pushed him hard and he sits on the bed. She slowly lifted her T but stopped when the boobs are about to expose. She cover it with the T and remove the T from the head. She seductively let out a moan as she finger herself on the outside of her undies. He is dying to see her naked and she knows exactly what he wants but is flirting with him. She slowly dropped her T on to the floor and her soft boobs are not exposed to him. She slowly removed her thongs and she is now totally naked. She kneel down and slowly crawl to him and spread his legs. She stroke his hardened dick and kissed the tip of his brother. Though he is wearing a short, this is enough to send him kill him and he is dying for some actions. He bend forward and try to touch her boobs but she pushed his hands away. This puzzled him and this is unbearable. He needs them…

She pushed him to lie on the bed and remove his shorts. His little brother sprang out of the shorts and is dying to be touched. She tickled his balls and engulfed the 2 balls into her mouth and sucked it. This is sensational and is something that he has not tried before. The suction is not hard that will caused discomfort nor will it cause any pain. Is strength is just nice that it caused him to crave for more. She licked them as if she is trying to clean him like a cat. Yes she is a pussy cat. She turned him over so that he is on four and start to home onto his ass. She grind her tongue and drilled into his asshole and he likes it. The feeling is hard to explain and he is moaning. He cant take it anymore and he needs to take over the control. He stand up and pushed her down on the bed and start to licked and grope her boobs and twist her nipples

Cheryl: Be more gentle dear… they are sensitive.

Forestor
10-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Mike is turning to a deaf ear and try to twist her nipples harder and seems like he hit the nail. She is moaning louder and louder. She positioned herself and spread her legs wide so that his dick is now outside the forbidden gate. She starts to get annoyed as he has not intention of penetration. She clings her legs round his waist and wanted to force him to enter her. He knew the game well. He is going to punish her for all the sufferings and his dick only enter her half way and she is in ecstasy. He stopped there and pulled out immediately as he knows that he cant resist to temptation as the pull of gravity from the black hole is too strong for him to handle. She cry for help and shouted that she is going to seek revenge now. She turn herself and they are now in 69 position. Without any signal, she start to twirl her tongue at the tip and sucked it like trying to suck all the semen out. She plunge her mouth and engulfed the whole rod and when she feels that his dick is getting harder and harder, she slows down her pace and this is giving him a hard time. He on the other hand, uses his tongue to flip her labia and suck hard on her clit. She cry out loud. She retaliate by sucking him harder and slid his rod deeper down to touch her throat as if she is performing acrobatic stunts by swallowing the whole dick. He drilled his tongue into her pussy and to and fro, they are making retaliating each other till a point of no return. Both of them moaned out very loud and both cum at the same time. There is no holding back this time round. He let go and shoots everything into her mouth and at the same time, her juices keep flowing like a waterfall. They lied on the bed panting and seems like this is just the beginning. After some rest, his dick grew harder again without the need to stimulate it. She is shocked by this and knows that he is about to commence his attack soon. He turn around and positioned himself outside the forbidden city. He started by slow grinding and swallow penetrating his head to the blackhole. Is like trying to hammer down the gate and preparing for deeper penetration later. This send Cheryl to hell as she feel that he is attacking her with fire. She need to put out the fire fast. The only way is to open the gate and attack him with full force. She spread her legs wide and this opened up the passage and he actually slide in without any resistance. He has fell for her trap. Once inside, there is no way out. Is either to die with pride or to surrender. He summon all this forces and bang her hard. The sound of the the flesh banging on each other, is like drums. Drums to increase the morale of the soldiers and this make them fight them hard and deep to the palace. They know the moment is here. He pump her with all this left over strength and she opened her legs wider to retaliate. He changed the tactic to water and trying to drown everything in the hole. Is a massive ejaculation and happened that she is also using the same tactic to retaliate. She flushed out everything from within and when her juices met his semen, is so overwhelming and massive that both spilled out and there is total silence.

Mike: If you want, you can stay here with me and I am willing to take care of you.
Cheryl: Why do you want to help me?
Mike: I have fall for you since I first met you in school.
Cheryl: Lets let nature take its course. Is too early to say now. Right now we need to settle our score as just now our fight is on par.

Mike smiled and turn her over and aim for her ass…

Well good things never last. Mike has settled all her debts for her and this wiped out his entire savings. He does ponder is it worth it but the thought of all those happy moments together, he feel that is worth it. Now he need to start all over again which he knows that he can make it. Everyday, he make sure he go home early and enjoyed the pre-married life and he is enjoying it every single moment. She will be at home cleaning the house, go shopping with the credit card that he gave her, prepare dinner for him etc. Things start to take a change when one day, his boss assign him to a big client which requires him to spend more time in the audit. Beside lesser time spent with her, he also realized that she has chalked up thousand of dollars in credit card debts and they have been quarrelling very often lately. He was flew to US to settle the final paper work and bought a 3 carat diamond ring prepared to propose to her. He booked the ticket earlier and decided to give her a surprise. Beside this, his boss broke a great news to him – PROMOTION. He will be the head of the dept and that means no more irregular timing and that means more time for Cheryl. As he is in the plane flying back home, he dreamt of the happy family he will have and the lots of children in the house. Never did he expect that this is the starting of the countdown of his 24hours of life.

Forestor
10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Folks,

Thats all for tonight which is the peak of the story...

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks.

Angle of hell
11-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Lookign forward for ur story to be continues :)

Forestor
11-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Singapore time – 2300hrs. He collected his luggage and walked faster than usual just to rush home and propose to her. He keep touching his pocket just to make sure that the diamond ring is inside the pocket. He flagged down a taxi and hope that every taxi in Singapore is equipped with a bi-turbo engine. When he is at his doorstep, he took a deep breadth and quietly opened the door. He is imagining the happy face from Cheryl after seeing him and welcome him with big hugs.

Harder harder baby… come baby… don’t stop…. Oh god… please helped me….

His face is pale when he hear all this. This voice is familiar. He pushed the door wide opened and start to scan around the living. Only 1 word can describe it. MESSY!!!

He walked slowly towards the source of the sound and is from the bedroom. The door is not closed and he stood at the doorway motionless and speechless. His heart is smashed and he felt a cold tingling sensation in his heart.

Cheryl is on four and the man is banging her hard entering her ass hole.

Cheryl jumped out of bed when she saw him and quickly grab a blanket covered herself.
Cheryl: Dear, you are back early today.
The man took a few steps backward and tripped and fell to the floor after stepping on her bra. Mike closes the door behind him and took the remote control on the bedside table and blast the music. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Mike: Why do you do this to me?
Cheryl: I am sorry dear, I promise you that it will not happen again.
Mike just shook his head. The man grabbed his clothes and try to dash towards the door. Mike grabbed the table lamp and aim hard and fast at his head. The table lamp smashed to pieces and the man fell to the floor groaning in main. His head is bleeding profusely and Cheryl just stand there motionless. Mike took the clothes hanger stand and keep smashing his head. Every single blow on the head, a clear bone cracking sound can be heard though the music is blasting loudly from the hifi. Cheryl just shook her head and her face is as pale as a white paper. He took a scissor from the drawer and without any mercy, he snipped out his semi-hardened penis and his balls. She screamed and she started to pee uncontrollably. Mike removed his clothes and summoned her over to suck him. She sobbed and walked slowly with fear towards him and suck him.

Mike: Bitch… Is that the best that you can do?
He slapped her umpteen times till she bleed from her mouth and ordered her to do properly.
Mike: If I fail to cum in 1 min, I will snipped off your breast.
Cheryl quicken her pace and try all ways to stimulate him so that he can cum fast.
Mike: BITCH !!! How can you treat me like that? How can you betray me?
He pushed her down on the floor and ordered her to spread her legs. Though she follow his instructions, he is still not satisfied. He uses his left leg to hold down on of her left leg and uses his right leg forcefully force her right leg down to the floor so that both her legs are opened like the Chinese character “ONE” When he did that, he broke her leg and she is screaming in pain and tears rolled down uncontrollably.

Mike: That’s better….this is called wide open. Else how can I enter you. But your legs looks distorted… let me correct it back for you. She shooked her head in fear but is too late… he grabbed her calf and twist it to the opposite direction. In a very fast motion, he tugged his underwear into her mouth and pushed it down to the throat.

Mike: Let me tell you what is called deep throat.
He stepped up and took a pen from his pocket and uses his pen to pushed the underwear down her throat. Is so deep that she is gasping for air and she thought that she is going to die but that’s not the end. He make sure that there is sufficient space so that some air can pass thru the windpipe but the feeling of gasping for air is terrible. He pushed his dick into her and start to bang her hard.

Mike: Moan you bitch … thought you like being fucked?
Cheryl just cried with a muffled voice and is she begging for mercy… begging for forgiveness… begging for life !!!
Mike: Oh you are not turn on right? Becos my dick is too small? Don’t worry let me helped you. He stand up, broke the base of the clothes stand and positioned the pole at her pussy.

Mike: I am sure you will love this dear, is twice the size of my dick.
Cheryl opened her eyes wide and uses her last strength to plea for life… Before she can think anything, he pushed the whole pole into her pussy. She screamed and arched forward and she is in terrible pain… blood gushed out from her pussy.

Mike: Dear!!! You are still a virgin!!! Don’t worry first penetration is like that one.. after a few pump you will love it very much. Cheryl is cursing and swearing and stared at him with vengeful eyes.

Forestor
12-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Folks, is my story really that bad? I fail in my first attempt n now trying for a 2nd time. Really hope that u can share ur views be it good or bad so that I can improve on it.

Pls support. Thks.

iceheart
12-05-2010, 01:26 PM
yesterday's update as a bit violent

Forestor
12-05-2010, 02:50 PM
yesterday's update as a bit violent

Thks bro for your comments.

Is true n I do agree that is violent.

I ve completed the story n will break it into several parts and post it tonight.

Another prob is that I realized that I wana post short stories but ended up quite lengthy.

Any other comments. Good or bad. So that I can improve on it. Thks

Forestor
12-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Mike: How shiok or not? Answer me you bitch !!! SHIOK OR NOT???!!!
He hold on to the pole tightly and keep penetrating her with it. He throw the pole on the floor and pump her bloody pussy with his dick. Is loose but he just continue to pump her hard and at the same time strangle her with his hands…….

He cried… he knew she is gone. He knew that’s the end of everything including his life and everything that he has worked so hard for. The more he looked at her, the more angry he is. He keep on punching her boobs till turns purple color. He picked up the scissors on the floor and snip off her nipples. He pop them into his mouth and chew hard on it and swallow it. Very calmly, he took a shower to wash off all the blood on his body and changed to his pajamas and go to bed. He is tired and he needed some rest. He woke up and saw the 2 bodies on the floor. He changed and step out of his house and report for work. He took a last look at his own house… his pride as he know that he wont be coming back anymore. Tears rolled down and he closes the door with a heavy heart.

Singapore time – 0900hrs
He reached the office and proceeds for his meeting as usual. During the meeting, his boss released the great news to everybody of his promotion. He is not happy at all as he keep seeing blood on his hands and in fact, he keep going to the washroom and try to wash off the blood stains but no matter how hard he tried, he is not able to do so. He know that he need to release his stress. He drive to his favorite health centre.

Singapore time – 1200hrs
Man: Welcome sir, any gal you prefer?
Mike: I wana big boobs.
Man: Oooooo….Right away sir… (he smile cheekly) Room 101 sir… this way pls.
He ushered him to the room and closes the door behind him.
He removed all his clothings and lie on the mattress on the floor and very soon, there came a knock and came in a 30 plus lady.

Sharon: Hi I am No. 34.
Mike just kept quiet and cont to lie on the mattress.
Sharon pour some oil and start massaging his back and legs.
She uses her finger nails tickle his balls and he get a instant hardon.
Sharon – You can turn over now. Do you want any special?
As she said this, she is touching his rod and stroke it with gentle touch.
Mike without answering her, get up, and pushed her down on the mattress and start to lick her boobs outside her dress.
Sharon: Sir, wait.. let me remove my clothings first.
Mike tear her blouse opened and her black bra is exposed. He pulled her bra down and grope her breast hard and start to massage them.
Sharon : Let me go you pervert. I am going to call the police… You are hurting me. Before she can shout for help, Mike pulled down her undies and stuff into her mouth and punch her hard on her head. It was a big blow for her… so hard that she felt dizzy and not knowing what to do.
Mike: You better keep your mouth shut else I will kill you.
Sharon just nod her head as she know that she cant take another blow from him anymore. Mike positioned himself outside her pussy, and ram her hard.
Mike: Why aren’t you moaning bitch? I thought bitches like to moan? You are not high enough isit? Alright try this.

He pour the oil onto his penis and plunge them into her asshole. She screamed in pain but was muffled by his hand. He pump her hard and very soon, he came. He unload everything into her asshole.

Though the undies is inside her mouth, her muffled sound is still audible.
Sharon: Please let me go. Please..
Mike: We have unfinished business.
He smiled and this send a fearsome sensation down into Sharon’s heart.
She know that if she dun get out fast, she will be dead. She uses all her might and kick him hard and dash towards the door.
However, Mike was faster. He grab her by the hair and swing her back to the mattress. As he was doing that, a bunch of hair was being pulled out from her head. He pin her down with his body weight and uses her belt to tie round one of her boobs. He tighten the tension and the whole breast becomes reddish and as he tighten more, it turns from reddish to purplish.

She cried out in pain and this is totally unbearable for her.
Mike: I am giving you free boobs enhancement job.. is FOC….
He tighten so hard that the tissue tears and blood starts to ooze out from the areola area. With a swift action, he bite off her nipples and strangle her as he releases the belt. This gives her no chance to shout and she is fighting for her life. The fear and hatred in her eyes as she stares at him for the last time. She wants to remember him as revenge is the only thought she has in her mind. She stopped struggling and lay there motionless. He cried and stood up to admire her bloody body for the last time. Her distorted breast…he smiles and walked out to change.

Man: Sir, how was the service?
Mike puts a thumbs up and pay at the couter.
Man: Sir, please do come again.

Mike walked out of the Health Centre and head back towards his office – Singapore time 1400hrs.

Forestor
12-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Mike walked out of the Health Centre and head back towards his office – Singapore time 1400hrs.

He sat at his office and saw something on the table. Is a pair of scissor. This scissor looks familiar. He quickly throw the scissor away and he knows that his time is almost up. He packed up his things and walked to his admin assistant.

Mike: Jan, thanks for all the help for the past few years. This is a little present for you.
He put the red color box on the table and left.
Jan opened the box and inside is the diamond ring.

The lift door opened and he stepped inside and when the lift door is about to close, he saw a few policeman walking towards the direction of his office. Singapore time – 1600hrs.

He go straight to the carpark and drive around aimlessly. He ended up driving towards his condo and from far, he saw the flashing lights from the police car. He quickly make a detour and drive away. He know that he cannot drive this car anymore. He stopped his car by the roadside and walked aimless on the road knowing that he wont have much time left. He flagged down a taxi and tell the driver to go to XXX Road.

Singapore time – 1800hrs
He ordered some drinks and started to drown his sorrows.
1 gal walked over and started to strike a conversation with him.

Xiao Fang: Hello you alone? (Speaking in mandarin)
From her accent, he can tell that she from PRC.
Mike just cont to drink and ignore her.
Xiao Fang: Something troubling you? You need company?
As she see him ignoring her, she turn around and walked away.
At this time, Mike grab hold of her hand and tell her to stay and keep him company.
He ordered some drinks for her and they are chatting and drinking away. She advances and start to rub her ass on his groin area. Mike gets a hard-on and start to autoroam. He slide his hands under her blouse and start to fondle her breast. She moan into his ears and whisper to him.

Xiao Fang: Do you want me to keep you company tonight? I will give you a discount.
Mike stopped touching her and stared at her with hatred eyes.
Xiao Fang: Don’t stare at me lar… I promise you that you will be in heaven tonite and is very cheap only. $200 for 1 shot and $500 for overnight.
She starts to tell him story how she need money for her ailing parents back home and how she needs to survive. She did not realize that Mike is very angry now. He is thinking of why all women loves money and has target her as the next victim. He is going to teach her a lesson for being a whore.
Mike: Ok I will give you $1000 but you must do what I ordered you to.
Xiao Fang opened her eyes wide and can’t believe that she has hook a big fish tonight. She immediately counter proposes something.
Xiao Fang: If that’s the case, can you helped my sister as well? We can serve you tonight and make you a happy man.
Mike nodded his head and Xiao Fang immediately dished out her handphone and dialed for her friend.
Xiao Fang: Lets go to her house.. at least you can save some money not getting a hotel. Not knowing that she wont get to see the next day sunshine.

They flagged down the cab and inside the cab, she start to wank him and thinking to herself that as long as he ejaculated, the desire of having sex will be lesser. Mike slides his hand under her blouse and start to fondle her breast. When he touches the nipples. The thought of cutting them off is so strong, that he actually pinching her nips causing great discomfort to her. She tell him to stop as is hurting her. He stopped what he is doing and lean back and enjoy her handjob. When he is about to shoot, he signaled to her and she engulfed the whole rod and he exploded into her mouth. He did not realize that the taxi driver is watching at him over the rear view mirror. He did not know that the police has issue a warrant of arrest and his pictures are on the wan bao. Never did he know that the taxi driver recognizes him and he is trying to hide the wan bao so as not to alert him. After he alighted, the taxi driver immediately alerted the police.

The unit is a rented unit at the rooftop unit like a penthouse. The only difference is that the roof is accessible by all the occupants in the estate. They knocked on the door and a demure lady opened the door.

Mike is captivated by her looks and she is shy and quiet.
Xiao Fang: This is Min Min.
Min Min dragged her to a corner and whisper to her.
Min Min: I have not done this before and I don’t want to.
Xiao Fang: Don’t tell me you don’t need money to pay for your school fees and to send money back home? Only one shot and I am sure he will be too tired to proceed further.
Mike managed to overheard everything and inside him, he feel sorry for Min Min but at the same time, his hated her for offering herself for money.

Without any further delay, he removed all this clothes and pulled Xiao Fang over to him. He force his dick into her mouth and pump her hard. While Xiao Fang is blowing him, she remove all her clothings and her boobs spill out of her bra. He turned her over and fuck her in doggie style. She moaned and cry out in ecstasy. He signal Min Min to come over and tell her to remove her clothes. Initially Min Min hesitated and when she hear Mike says that he will pay her additional $500, she remove everything and cover her A cup breast with her hands. Is a pity that hers is a A cup but the plus point is that she has flawless skin. He pulled her towards her and plunges his lips onto hers as she cont to pump Xiao Fang. Min Min feel disgusted and try to avoid his but he help onto her so tight that she cant move away. After a few pumps, he ejaculated everything into her.

Mike: I want to fuck your ass. He said this and pointed towards Min Min.
Min Min cried and says that she don’t want the money anymore.
Mike tell Xiao Fang that he will pay her another $500 if she helped him.
Min Min couldn’t believe her eyes that her friend jump up from her seat and grab her from behind.
Min Min: Xiao Fang, how can you betray me? How can you do that?
Xiao Fang: Don’t worry Min Min, it will be over very soon.
Mike saw the raffia strings on the cupboard, he tie her hands behind her back and in a swift action, he tie Xiao Fang up as well. Xiao Fang is shocked by his actions but just thought that he is into SM that’s all.

Xiao Fang: Another $300 for tying me up ok.
Mike did not say a word. He just stare at her with hatred in his eyes.
Xiao Fang immediately feel that something is not right and tell him to let her go and says that she don’t want to earn anymore but is too late. There is no turning back.

He grabbed Xiao Fang’s breast and pressed hard on the nipples. She cry out in pain and he pressed so hard that the nipples burst and blood start to ooze out. Min Min is crying in fright and try to struggle away. Mike walked away to the kitchen and found a toolbox. He pushed both of them down and took out a pair of pliers. He smiled at Min Min and says that her turn will be next. He uses the pliers and pulled out all the teeth from Xiao Fang’s mouth and she is crying in great pain. She squirm and try to retaliate but that’s useless as the more she do it, the angrier he becomes. He put down the pliers and took out a spanner and without a word, he shove it into her pussy, the joy of seeing her suffer is extremely good. He is enjoying it every single moment. Xiao Fang almost fainted due to the extreme damage he has done to her pussy. Suddenly, they heard some commotion outside the unit.

Police: You are surrounded. Drop down your weapons and step out slowly and surrender yourself.
Mike laughed and cut the strings so that Min Min and Xiao Fang is separated. He hold onto Xiao Fang and walked to the door.
Mike: Give me my own car and get out of my sight now else I will kill her.
He placed the knife on her neck and Xiao Fang is too painful to move an inch. She knows that her time is up. She turn around and whisper to his ears.

Xiao Fang: Even if I die, I will come back and haunt you.
Mike just laugh and without any warning, he uses his knife to slice off her left breast. She cry out in pain and fainted.
Mike: If you are not going to do so, this is just a warning.
The police take a step backward but slowly. Out of a sudden, a police jump out of nowhere and try to grab the knife from him but Mike is faster.
Mike: He pointed the knife at the police and says. “You asked for it.” Without a 2nd word, he sliced out the next breast and Xiao Fang woke up in great pain. Looking at her breast thrown on the floor, her tears rolled down. She regretted for not listening to her parents and come to XXX country to work. That’s her last thought as she felt something cold and sharp on her neck and the next thing she knows, blood spill out from her neck like waterfall and she is gasping for air. Mike let her go and she held onto her neck to stop the blood from flowing out and at the same time, she is walking towards the police. She felt lighter and lighter. She collapsed on the floor and her heart stopped beating.

Mike stepped back into the house and closes the door behind him.

He looked at the distraught Min Min and laughed.

Forestor
12-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Mike: You should not trust your friend. Is money really that important to you?
He laugh out loud and sat down at the sofa. Min Min is shivering. She is so scared that she pee. Mike felt sorry for her and she reminds him of Cheryl. A gal whom he love so much…. A gal whom was his everything but a gal whom betray him. Thinking of that makes his blood boils and he walked over and tear her clothes apart. Min Min did not even move an inch but allow him to kissed and lick her whole body. Min Min suddenly mumbled something as she think of her lover. She is saying good bye inside her heart to her lover.
Min Min: I love you…….. Bye….

Mike is stunned when he hears her saying I love you. This is so familiar. He remembered all those happy moments with Cheryl. He cried and he hug her tightly. While he hug her, he uncontrollably penetrated into hers. Is so tight and he take her slowly and handle with care as if she is fragile. She clenched her fist and bite hard on her lips. Gosh, she is a virgin…. He has never felt this before. Finally he inserted his whole penis inside and start to pump her slow but hard. She cried and she knows that this man has taken her. He is slowly devouring her as if is his last meal. He fondle every inch of her body and tickle her breast. He licked and savors her nipples. He is at the verge of shooting. He tried to hold back by slowing down. It doesn’t work…. He decided to make it a final lap and pump her super hard and fast. After a few seconds, he unload everything into her love hole.

Mike: Don’t worry, I wont hurt you. We will leave together and I will take care of you.

Singapore time – 2350hrs.

Police: The car is ready… Release the hostage and you will be free to go.
Mike got up, dressed, and pushed her to the door and walked behind her.
Mike: Don’t worry Min Min, we will make it out…
He opened the door and saw that the police has cleared the area except for one negotiator raising his hands to indicate that he has no weapons.
Negotiator: We have cleared the area and we locate your car and is ready downstairs. They stepped into the lift and the negotiator is standing facing the lift door and Mike is standing behind him with Min Min in front of him. Once the lift door opened, he saw his pride.. his SLK parked in front of him. The negotiator move aside so that they can move towards his car. Mike move cautiously with Min Min as shield.

Sniper: Target in sight.
Commander: Fire at will
Sniper: Roger that… Fire at will.
Mike did not realized that the sniper is in position and is ready to pull the trigger. Mike slide his hand along the curve lines of his car and when he reached out for the door handle… The crosshair of the sniper scope is on his forehead. The sniper follow the breathing technique and hold his breadth and pulled the trigger. The bolt hit onto the bullet and sends it off thru the barrel of rifle. It spins as it left the barrel and fly straight and pierce thru Mike’s head. It drilled into his skull and he stood there motionless. At this very split second, lots of recall from his sch days till he graduated, till he found a job and how he get to see Cheryl again… He wants to say it out but he has no time to do so. He dropped dead in a pool of blood.

The sentence is : I love you Cheryl.

The clock struck 0000hrs.

Forestor
12-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Folks,

Managed to finish the whole story.

Hope you guys like it.

My next instalment will be about GF humiliation.

Pls read on and do give me your support.

Thanks.

Angle of hell
12-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Overall not a bad story but abit violet and er xin.. Looking forward for ur next story :)

Forestor
13-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Overall not a bad story but abit violet and er xin.. Looking forward for ur next story :)

Thanks bro for the comments.. yup.. is er xin.

In fact thats what i want... hehe...

Seems like is really very bad cos only 1 bro bothered to comment.

Anyway here is my next instalment - GF Humiliation.

Forestor
13-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Next, I would like to start a story on GF humiliations. I read a few Chinese stories about this topic and somehow or rather, find it interesting. Thus I am using my own ways, steal some ideas here n there, come out with some short stories about GF humiliations.

Please do support if you like it and most importantly, correct me if there are any part that you feel is not right.

Thanks.

Disclaimer : IS ALL FANTASY!!! NO GALS ARE REALLY HUMILATED!!!

GF HUMILIATION - BUDDY

I got to know my GF Jamie thru my friend and is so call fall in love at first sight. She is 1.67m tall and with long wavy hair. Quite petite but definitely a OMG knockers. D cup!!! She always complain that her boobs are too big and often invite stares which make her uncomfy. Well, I started to have this fetish of humiliating my GF all because of this incident.

Ryan who was my buddy since sec sch days. We went out a few times together with Jamie and I can sense that he is interested in her. Very often, I caught him stealing glances at her zao geng and the weirdest part is that I am not angry at all. Instead, I feel excited and wanted him to see more. We bought an apartment together and asked Ryan over to help us with the painting.

That day, Jamie was wearing a large T to prepare herself for the dirty work.
Me: Dear, I suggest that you don’t wear your bra later.
Jamie: Why? Is too obvious as this T is very thin. I purposely chose this T as I know that I am going to throw it away after the painting as is very old already.
Me: That’s the issue. I know the job is going to be dirty and I know that only 3 of us around. That’s why I tell you not wear anything inside. Don’t tell me you wana dirty your bra and throw it away? Moreover you are very careful with all this so why you worry plus is Ryan my best buddy.
I know that’s not true. Jamie once she is deeply concentrating on something, she wont know that she ZG. I know her too well and in the end she agreed to it.

The door bell rang and Jamie went over to open the door.
Ryan: Hi Jamie.
Jamie: Hi Ryan. Come on it. We are about to start.
As Jamie helped Ryan with some stuff on the floor, she bend down and I noticed that Ryan is starring into her T collar. I have tried it myself earlier on and I am sure that he can see the whole boobs and the pinkish areola. I assigned Ryan and Jamie to be in the same grp and tell them to paint the room first. Ryan will paint the top wall with ladder and Jamie will pant the lower portion of the wall. This is just the desserts and more to come.
Me: We are almost done…
Jamie: Yes our house finally starts to take shape.
I move behind her and start to caresses her boobs from behind. Thru the thin fabric, her nips are trying very hard to pierce thru the fabric. She moaned and at the same time try to keep the volume down. I slid my hand into her FBT shorts and start to finger her but she stopped me immed.

Jamie: No Ryan is outside.
Me: Why you worry… we will make it a quickie and he wont know.
Jamie: But…..
Before she cant say anything, I kissed her lips passionately and remove her shorts. I bend her over and fuck her doggie. She bit her lips hard so that she wont moan but that’s not working. I purposely bang her hard so that the piak piak sound is audible. From the mirror reflection, I saw that Ryan is peeping. I quickly raise her T so that her soft boobs are exposed. Her boobs are really soft like sponge, her boobs will sink when I exert more pressure on them. I am sure this gave Ryan an instant hard on.

Jamie: Dear….pls… pls… lighter not so… hard… Ryan will ….. hear …. hear… us
I ignore her and bang her even harder.
Jamie: I am coming ….. dear…
Me: In or out… faster?
Jamie: In… in… in….
I ejaculated into her and she dashed into the toilet to wash up.

Knowing that my first step has accomplished. Now is my next and is the final step.

After we cleanup the house, we move in all the furniture and I suggested lets call for a celebration. We ordered pizza and Ryan go down and buy some beer.

Me: Thanks buddy for your help.
Ryan: don’t mention.
Me: To our new house baby.
Jamie: To our new house.
Ryan: To your new house.

We toast and gulped down cans and cans of beer.

I know that Jamie is a lousy drinker. She will be totally KO on the 2nd can. Thus I make sure that she only drink 1.5 can the max as to maintain her soberness.

She lied down on the floor almost KO. I act as if I am drunk, I carried her up to the sofa and as I do so, I accidentally lifted her T and half of her boobs are exposed. I sat on the other sofa act as if I am totally KO. Ryan walked to my side and shake me hard and calling out my name but no response from me. He move over to Jamie and shake her can call out her name. She just pushed him away and cont to sleep.

Ryan thinking that I am drunk, pluck up his courage, lifted Jamie’s T and her boobs are exposed before him. He licked hungrily on her boobs and fondle them like squeezing a stress ball. Jamie moan and called out my name.

Jamie: HHhhmmmm… lick me dear.. lick me below…. I want it.
Ryan: Jamie, do you know that I love you? I wanted to fuck you for a long time and today I will get want I want from you. He removed her shorts and uses his tongue to flip her labia to and fro and every single flipping, Jamie will twitch and moan out loud. He force his tongue into her pussy and drilled her hole till her juices flows out like a leaking tap. She moaned out loud.

Jamie: Fuck me dear.. fuck me hard.
Ryan stand up and remove his shorts. Gosh, his is at least 7 inches long. He positioned himself and plunge into her love hold. Jamie moaned out loud and spread her legs wider to welcome him.

Bloody hell she is enjoying it.
Jamie: Yes baby.. harder and faster… I am coming…
Ryan quicken his pace and bang her super hard and furious.
Jamie: Stop dear.. I cant take it anymore…. HHhmmmm hhhmmm…..
Ryan ignore her pleas and cont to bang her real hard. She squirm and I know she came. Ryan suddenly go super fast and I know that he is about to come soon. He unload everything into her love hole and from my angle, I can see that lots of semen flow out from her cunt.

Ryan dressed up and he start to undress me.
Me: Fuck dun tell me he has fetish for male as well? ( I think to myself)
He carry me so that I lie on top of Jamie and pushed my dick into her pussy.
Now I know why he need to do that. So that when we wake up, she wont know that he has up her.
He left the house feeling sextisfied. The feeling of my dick submerged into his pool of semen and Jamie’s love juices are so different. I bang her and because of the semen as lubrication, the hole seems loose. I pulled it out and aim for her asshole and start to pump her hard. I unload everything into her and dropped on the sofa and slept. Before dozing off, I caught glimpses of a beautiful picture. My GF cunt and asshole oozes out mixtures of semen. That’s indeed a masterpiece.

Angle of hell
13-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Welcome :)

Jia you!!

d0gg3d
13-05-2010, 11:55 PM
when MinMin said ily, is that Cheryl? It's quite disgusting.. I can imagine almost everything happening. LOL. Jy! Write more stories and improve yourself slowly. ^^

Angle of hell
15-05-2010, 12:34 AM
No story today? :( .. Awaiting for ur next chapter..

Forestor
16-05-2010, 01:36 AM
so sorry for the delay as i am facing some accessing to SBF issues lately.

Will post immed.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Please cont to show support and your valuable feedbacks.

Thanks

Forestor
16-05-2010, 01:37 AM
GF HUMILIATION - DOCTOR

Jamie: Dear, please accompany me can?
Me: Why? Even if I go, I cant even go in what.
Jamie: I dun like to see the doctor alone.
Me: Tell me what happen?
Jamie: I feel that he is molesting me?
I opened my eyes wide in disbelief. I get turned on immediately after hearing her encounter.
Jamie: By right is just a simple test but he wants to strip me and touch my breast.
Me: Are you sure? Are you enjoying it?
Jamie: Hey you think I am a slut? Of cos I dun enjoy it lar.
Sensing that she is getting angry, I tried to coax her.
Me: Ok baby, I will go in with you later.. lets see how he dare to do to you.

Nurse: Jamie Tan. You can go in now.
Jamie stand up and pulled me along with her. Once inside, the room, I can see that the doctor is not happy to see me. She hand an apron to her and tell her to change to this.
Once Jamie step out of the changing room, I got an instant hard on. No wonder the doctor wants her to change to this. Basically is a short apron and is very thin. Anybody who wear it, even if is a A cup, the whole figure and shape can be see clearly not to mention a D cup. How can the thin fabric covered her assets? The best part is that she is not allow to wear anything and the apron only covers the front. That means that if she turn over, her back is totally exposed.

The doctor signaled her to lie down and put her legs on the support. Seems like he is going to check her virginal and that chair support held her legs like a letter “M”.

The doctor swap her virginal with the cotton and tell her to take a rest and tell me to follow him.

Doctor: I think there is an infection. How many times did you have sex with her?
Rubbish why ask this stupid question (I think to myself.. but since he want do this, will play along with him)
Me: Almost everyday.
Doctor: She has a strong sex drive?
Me: Yes of course.
Doctor: I need to check her thoroughly.
Me: Doctor, is best that you gave her an injection so that she don’t know what’s going on as she has phobia for body checkup.
Doctor: Of course.. (he smiles to himself.
I walked in and tell her that I will be waiting outside and if anything she can call for me.
She hold onto me refused to let go and without her realizing it, she knock out. I got a shocked when I see this. The doc was holding a mask near to her nose and guess that’s the sleeping gas.

Doc: Is better to use this gas than injection. (He smile cheekily)
I look around and realized that one of the windows is opened.
I quickly walked out and move round the clinic and peep thru the windows.

The doc remove his mask and smile and start to fondle her boobs through the apron.

Doc: You are so beautiful. I must fuck you today since this is your last visit. Do you know that you have a pair of SUPERB boobs?

He removed her apron immediately and lick her nips and suck on them hard.

Doc: too bad that I have to knock you out. Else it will be great fun.
He massaged her boob with one hand and remove his shorts with another.
He lowered his head and start to lick and smell her cunt.

DOC: OMG… This is pleasant. Nice shaven pussy and nice pinkish cunt. They smell great too.
He licked and fingered her. Though she was knocked out, somehow, as he is fingering her, an audible sound of the juices can be heard clearly. He positioned his dick outside her cunt and start to pump her hard.

Damn.. he is not wearing any condom. What if he shoots inside how? I am thinking to myself.

He pump her so hard that the chair creaked and is so loud that the nurse called out to check if everything is alright.

Doctor: Just do your stuff.. we are fine.
He bang her super hard and in no time, he unload everything inside her.

Should be the end… Im thinking to myself.

But no… He took another mask and connect the mask to another cylinder and let her smell the gas. Very soon, she woke up but not with a clear state of mind. Is like she is drunk but not totally KO. The doctor uses a cotton, dap some solution on it and swap it on her virginal. He then play with her boobs and start to play around her areola. Something weird happened which I suspect is the solution that he dap on her virginal. She twitched and moaned. She called out my name and held onto the doc’s hand and guide him to her sensitive part of her body that is her nipples. She came after a few twitching on her nipples and she is begging for more.

Doc: How you feeling now? Do you want more?
Jamie still with her eyes closed nodded her head and say “YES”
Doc: Open your mouth now.
He walked over and pushed his dick into her mouth and start to pump her. As he is doing this, she is fingering herself and she came again.

Gosh this solution is powerful… I think to myself.

She begged: Please fuck me… fuck now.
Doc: You will do the job and get out of the chair now.
Jamie uses a lot of strength and pushed herself up and fall to the ground. The doc lie on the floor and signal to her to come over. She crawled towards him and try to go on top of him. She tried to sit up, positioned herself and force the rod into her. She scream in ecstasy. In order to helped herself to gain more support, she hold onto the bar on the wall and the other hand holding onto the cabinet handle so that she can pull herself up and let go so that she can get fast and hard penetration. As she is doing so, her boobs bounced up and down without any support and this scene till today still fresh in my mind. I masturbated as I look at her pumping her way. She gain momentum and rode on him fast and furious. She moaned and he uses his hands to grab her boobs and fiddle with her nipples and this send her to heaven. She rode him like a pro and very fast, he jerked and unload everything into her. She seems like not fully satisfied cont to rode on him. The doc has to push her away and helped her to the chair and clean up the semen in her cunt. Soon she fell asleep and he helped her to wear back the apron.

I quickly ran back to the waiting area and he called for me. I went in and everything back to its normal place and my GF Jamie is about to wake up. Seems like she cant remembered what happened earlier on just feel weak. We collected the medicine and went home.

Along the way, I tried to ask her if she can recall anything earlier on but she said she cant. She just said that she feel hot inside and I guess is the spill over effect from the solution, we make love a few times after we reached our house and she came a few times which she said she has never experience this before.

Thanks Doc.

prince_piggy
18-05-2010, 09:25 AM
no updates??

Forestor
18-05-2010, 09:30 PM
no updates??

Sorry bro... was busy with work...

Will post it immed.

Forestor
18-05-2010, 09:32 PM
GF Humiliation – Uncle

One day, we decided to visit out auntie in Australia and at the same time give ourselves some break for all the hard work. We touch down on Brisbane and was welcome by my auntie and her ang mo hubby, Bob. After the intro, Bob seems like very interested in my GF. I am smiling to myself… Another potential chance?

I tell Jamie to walk with my Bob as I have a lot to catch up with my auntie.

Auntie: Your GF looks good especially her boobs. Not bad huh… let you hook such a specimen.
Me: Auntie, dun tell me after you marry to Bob, you have totally changed. The way you talked so opened and so direct one har.
Auntie: Oh come on my dear nephew, we are into 20th century. Don’t tell me you did not touch her and have sex with her? Well I have sex almost every day with Bob.
Though I can be opened in my thinking but talking to my auntie like that, really not used to it. After a 40mins drive, we reached her house and is a big house with a garden and a huge swimming pool.

Jamie is very excited as she tell me her plans for this trip and as for me, I have all sorts of plans on how to humiliate her to fulfill my desire. They direct us to a big room and has full view of the swimming pool. The only setback is that we are sharing the toilet with the other room that belongs to my auntie and uncle. We unpacked everything and Jamie changed to a spag strap top and her favourite FBT short. I laughed at her and tell her that she looked weird wearing her bra beneath her spag top.

Jamie: Dear, don’t forget that we are not at home…
Me: Oh please dear, do you think my uncle will mind? He is ang mo and you think is uncommon to him?

Think I managed to convince her and she decided to remove her bra and her protruding nips are so obvious. Hehe….. tats what I want.

Auntie: Dinner is ready…

We hurriedly ran down the stairs and when I turn around and see if she is following, her boobs are bouncing and is driving me crazy. We helped to lay the table and throughout the dinner, I sense that uncle is eyeing on her. This makes me even more determine to offer her to my uncle.

Uncle: Honey, we should invite them to join us in our new Jacuzzi.
Auntie: Oh don’t think they are used to it.
Me: Tell me auntie, whats so special? Why we are not used to it?
Auntie: When we used the Jacuzzi, we will be naked and as the water is direct from the hot spring, it will soothe your tiredness and thus is best not to wear any clothes.

I opened my eyes wide.

Me: Baby, shall we try…
Jamie: Don’t want lar… is so embrassing.
Uncle: Oh don’t force yourself if you are embarrassed. I did not know that Spore gals are so conservative.
Uncle is laughing all the way and I know that Jamie cant accept losing and she readily accepted it.

My uncle and me stripped naked and jumped into the pool. OMG … is refreshing and my uncle rod is so small… haha…

After a while. Jamie and my aunt joined us. They stripped and shucks… Din know that my auntie body is so well maintained.

Uncle: Well boy, you must have great time everynight. Your gal is hot.

My uncle gave my aunt a good rub on her shoulder and I can sense that it must be very relaxing.

Jamie: Dear, please massage for me.
As I follow what my uncle is doing on her….
Jamie: Oouch… you are so rough.
Auntie: Bob, why don’t you give her a good massage. Think she need more than I do.
Uncle Bob move her to Jamie back and massage her shoulder.
Jamie: Uncle Bob, this is good…. Hhhmmmmm…..

Auntie: Come and helped me with some drinks.
I followed my auntie and I can see the gleaming eyes of my uncle.

Uncle: You have a great body…. But you need to tone your boobs else they will sag.
Jamie: Oh then what can I do?
Uncle: Let me massage for you. Not sure if you ok with that. If you scared then is alright.
Jamie hesitated but agreed as she don’t want to be deem as a loser.
Uncle bob pushed and pulled her breast left and right and start to fondle her nipples. Jamie start to have some reaction but dare not moan out but uncle bob knows that she is turned on as she keep fidgeting. He flipped her nips left and right and start to press hard.. Jamie got a shocked but the weird part is that she don’t feel the pain at all but instead, she feel turned on. She can sense her fluid is flowing out and mixed with the spring water. She cant control anymore and she wanted to stop him but her desire inside her is yearning for more. Uncle bob move one hand downwards and start to play with her labia. She knows that this is too much but Uncle Bob is too skillful that she cant resist his advancement.

Jamie: Stop…. Stop uncle Bob… stop….
Uncle: Don’t tell me you don’t like it? You are responding to my movement.
Jamie wanted to cry for help and started to struggle.
Uncle: If you wanted my niece to see you in this state, then go ahead and shout. Tell him that you are turned on by me.

Uncle spread her legs and positioned his rod outside her pussy. Without a second word, he pushed his rod into hers and start to pump her from behind. She covered her own mouth and shake her head. She is not sure if she should moan or shout…. She is enjoying it but she knows that is not right. When she is about to climax, Uncle bob suddenly pulled out his rod and whisper to her… I will come back for more… She opened her eyes and saw us coming back with some wine.

Me: What happened dear, why you look flustered and your face is red and hot.
Jamie: I… I…
She looked at Uncle Bob and Uncle Bob just grin and said.
Uncle: Maybe she soaked in the water for too long. Helped her up and go back to the room and rest.

I helped her up and we went back to the room. Once inside the room she pushed me to the bed and rode me like there is no tomorrow. I know whats happening earlier on and plan for more…

As what my uncle promised her… I will be back for more.

simple2kee
18-05-2010, 09:41 PM
camping here. :)

prince_piggy
18-05-2010, 11:54 PM
camping for more!!