PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

tipster
01-05-2004, 03:26 AM
For all bros.

There is a new KTV at the end of Lor 7 @ 2nd floor. Same boss as MG...
Very new and clean. Gals are quite chio but not much customer though. I would say its worth to support so that more gals will come to join this new joint. Total abt 25 rooms and there is a mix of PRC and M. The gal that sat with me looks like Kwan Zhi Lin. Very sweet and demure.
Damages: $198 for Martell and you can sit from 6 to closing. Fruits $30 plus towel and mineral water for $10. No rebate though. Will visit again and post FR. :D

HellBoy Van
01-05-2004, 03:47 AM
For all bros.

There is a new KTV at the end of Lor 7 @ 2nd floor. Same boss as MG...
Very new and clean. Gals are quite chio but not much customer though. I would say its worth to support so that more gals will come to join this new joint. Total abt 25 rooms and there is a mix of PRC and M. The gal that sat with me looks like Kwan Zhi Lin. Very sweet and demure.
Damages: $198 for Martell and you can sit from 6 to closing. Fruits $30 plus towel and mineral water for $10. No rebate though. Will visit again and post FR. :D

hi bro, is this KTV the no mummy concept as of the one at Lor 31??? Whats the tips rate like???? Wanna recce, but recently all kakis suddenly "cong liang" liao, need more infos to physcho 'em to "zai zhan jiang hu"....... :D

tipster
01-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Yes. same system as MKT. Tips goes fr 20 to 30. But the waitress is willing to help u in selecting. Post yr FR. :)

HellBoy Van
02-05-2004, 02:43 AM
Yes. same system as MKT. Tips goes fr 20 to 30. But the waitress is willing to help u in selecting. Post yr FR. :)

Thanks!!!! shall have FR once on field battle is done!!!! :D

tittyhawk
02-05-2004, 05:06 PM
For all bros.

There is a new KTV at the end of Lor 7 @ 2nd floor. Same boss as MG.... :D

Yeah, heard abt tis new joint before with my gang. They went and was quite disappointed tot. Not much gals leh.Anyway, will try to go on weekdays to see if there are any actions or not. Yes, same boss as MG/TH. Same system. But Martell at $198/nett sounds like a good deal and can sit from 6pm to closing.

tipster
02-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah, heard abt tis new joint before with my gang. They went and was quite disappointed tot. Not much gals leh.Anyway, will try to go on weekdays to see if there are any actions or not. Yes, same boss as MG/TH. Same system. But Martell at $198/nett sounds like a good deal and can sit from 6pm to closing.

As the PRC will go to places where its filled, we will go to places where PRC fills. So dunno chicken first or egg first? :confused:

Blurrr
04-05-2004, 04:08 AM
Check out this place yesterday and found that not many people there....
Reached there at ard 10+ and there was like 5 ~ 6 girls....Looks wise compared to MG is incomparable as the choices in MG is lots more. However managed to get 2 gems out of the total girls.

Sat with Rachel,
Looks -- 6/10
Age -- 26 Yrs old
Boobs -- BIG!!!1 hand cannot cover all....8/10
Body -- 6.5/10
Playable level -- 6/10 No auto roaming by the gers but do allow u to pluck
papaya
RTP -- Yes (Cheap and the songs is pretty new) Dun compare with
K-Box la.... : P

My friend with dun know what name (pretty lao chio)
Looks -- 7/10
Age -- Did not mention but i guess is mid 30s
Boobs -- normal 6/10
Body -- 6/10
Playable level -- 6.5/10 Allows you to roam ard.
RTP -- Yes

Total Damage -- $110
Pretty cheap as we ordered only one jug of beer. Think the fruits too expensive leh.... we only 2 person went in they gave us 2 plate. Next time will ask them to take only 1 plate of fruits. One thing good about the place its really clean and nice compared to MG.

Just my 2 cents worth. Happy cheonging brudders....!!!!

fun4evergood
04-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Reached there at ard 10+ and there was like 5 ~ 6 girls....Looks wise compared to MG is incomparable as the choices in MG is lots more. However managed to get 2 gems out of the total girls.

Sat with Rachel,
Looks -- 6/10
Age -- 26 Yrs old
Body -- 6.5/10
papaya

Looks -- 7/10
Boobs -- normal 6/10
Body -- 6/10
RTP -- Yes

Total Damage -- $110
Pretty cheap as we ordered only one jug of beer. Think the fruits too expensive leh.... we only 2 person went in they gave us 2 plate. Next time will ask them to take only 1 plate of fruits. One thing good about the place its really clean and nice compared to MG.

Ha ha...... a new place fro bros to cheong......... :D

Blurrr
04-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Ha ha...... a new place fro bros to cheong......... :D

can go but bro...remember to ask them for a plate of fruit will do...Cos 2 plate very ex leh....1 plate $15....hehehhe me cheapo...hahhaha....if you got many people then its okie me only got 2 person and 2 plate of fruits are too much for us...hahhaha... happy cheonging....don't go in too late.....

bigschmuck
04-05-2004, 05:24 PM

Sat with Rachel,
Looks -- 6/10
Age -- 26 Yrs old
Body -- 6.5/10
papaya

Looks -- 7/10
Boobs -- normal 6/10
Body -- 6/10
RTP -- Yes

Total Damage -- $110

pardon my igonorance, but does $110 include tip? If not how much in all including the tips?

fun4evergood
04-05-2004, 05:47 PM
pardon my igonorance, but does $110 include tip? If not how much in all including the tips?

Think $110 does'nt include tips....... tips is around $10 - $40 depends on playability............. :D

fun4evergood
04-05-2004, 05:47 PM
can go but bro...remember to ask them for a plate of fruit will do...Cos 2 plate very ex leh....1 plate $15....hehehhe me cheapo...hahhaha....if you got many people then its okie me only got 2 person and 2 plate of fruits are too much for us...hahhaha... happy cheonging....don't go in too late.....

Thanks for the advise? but why are they charging 2 plates unless it is med room? :confused:

Blurrr
04-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the advise? but why are they charging 2 plates unless it is med room? :confused:

i also dun know....Maybe i kam gong...hahahhaha...Anyway it was a small room and i think small room should give us 1 plate would be more than enuff :) ...Okie time to go BS with my kakis again...Hopefully they got more chais today...will come back with FR....

sexytoy.com.sg
05-05-2004, 01:45 AM
i also dun know....Maybe i kam gong...hahahhaha...Anyway it was a small room and i think small room should give us 1 plate would be more than enuff :) ...Okie time to go BS with my kakis again...Hopefully they got more chais today...will come back with FR....

Hope to hear your FR soon. Remember 1 plate will do!!!! :D

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 11:47 AM

How was your nite yesterday? I was at the sister joint.............. KNN.... not enough gals...........

turbo_power
05-05-2004, 12:15 PM
How was your nite yesterday? I was at the sister joint.............. KNN.... not enough gals...........

maybe we shd try this place... ai bo ?

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 12:45 PM
maybe we shd try this place... ai bo ?

Too near GL........scare........blue car always passes by..........
can try if u want..........

monster98
05-05-2004, 12:54 PM

bro. i kanna fly aeroplane again yesterday... u shd know who rite???? :p

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 12:57 PM
bro. i kanna fly aeroplane again yesterday... u shd know who rite???? :p

dun know leh?? who who?? who dare to fly u plane....... he not scare u bounce on him?? :D

monster98
05-05-2004, 12:58 PM
dun know leh?? who who?? who dare to fly u plane....... he not scare u bounce on him?? :D

the guy that snatch your gal lor :( ... who else....

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 01:01 PM
the guy that snatch your gal lor :( ... who else....

KNN..... lets minus his reputation !! :D

monster98
05-05-2004, 01:09 PM
KNN..... lets minus his reputation !! :D

Okie...... sure... :D

turbo_power
05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
WPP.... wo papa ;)

tipster
05-05-2004, 09:49 PM

not to worry bro, since its almost end of GL, buses and vans will be full if there is ops. Moreover, its so new, AV will give face one lah :D

Blurrr
05-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Hope to hear your FR soon. Remember 1 plate will do!!!! :D
hahhaha...i will remember one plate will do...Sorry bro...Yesterday never go in the end as one of my kaki cocks up...last minute got something onz and we have to accompany him to settle some stuff sianz.....So any other bros who went recently please keep us update hor.... Sorry for those waiting for my FR.... My deepest apology :o

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 10:46 PM
hahhaha...i will remember one plate will do...Sorry bro...Yesterday never go in the end as one of my kaki cocks up...last minute got something onz and we have to accompany him to settle some stuff sianz.....So any other bros who went recently please keep us update hor.... Sorry for those waiting for my FR.... My deepest apology :o

NO worries........ just remember to update us when u cheong there again. :D

monster98
13-05-2004, 11:47 AM
NO worries........ just remember to update us when u cheong there again.

HAHAHAHA... found this thread on the 4th page... OK just a brief update...

Intend to cheong BS sinece never go b4. Meet up with a few kakis. dinner at Lor 7.... At 8+pm, went upstairs 2nd floor. Very clean enviroment. Only around 5-6 rooms occupied... After recce from the 1st to the last room.. Only about 10 gals were spotted.... Since only so little gals around, Bro Ah Tan decided to go TH as the gals at TH were at least 4-5 times compared to BS. Check with the waitress and the drinks and room charges no much different as compared to MG, Katong and TH :p Anyway. all these joints belong to the same boss......

Maybe this place need more longer time re-establish.... but again due to very near geylang area... I don't think those prc gals will want to work there... risk working there is very high....

Ah Tan
13-05-2004, 12:45 PM

Intend to cheong BS sinece never go b4. Meet up with a few kakis. dinner at Lor 7.... At 8+pm, went upstairs 2nd floor. Very clean enviroment. Only around 5-6 rooms occupied... After recce from the 1st to the last room.. Only about 10 gals were spotted.... Since only so little gals around, Bro Ah Tan decided to go TH as the gals at TH were at least 4-5 times compared to BS. Check with the waitress and the drinks and room charges no much different as compared to MG, Katong and TH :p Anyway. all these joints belong to the same boss......

Maybe this place need more longer time re-establish.... but again due to very near geylang area... I don't think those prc gals will want to work there... risk working there is very high....

will fall asleep there ah......kekeke

fun4evergood
13-05-2004, 01:42 PM
will fall asleep there ah......kekeke

Ha ha....lucky didnt go.......... :D

DaBom
13-05-2004, 04:19 PM

Really? :(
Anyways, next time you're going, let us know. We might want to join you.

turbo_power
13-05-2004, 05:15 PM

bro, u still on earth ah.... :D

monster98
13-05-2004, 06:56 PM

Roger tat......... ;)

monster98
13-05-2004, 06:57 PM

Ya. i tot u guys retired from Sg KTV liao... :p

DaBom
14-05-2004, 01:14 AM

Still alive and screwing ;)

DaBom
14-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Ya. i tot u guys retired from Sg KTV liao... :p

sometimes must return to homeground ma ;)

turbo_power
14-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Still alive and screwing ;)

kekekeke... when wana cheong together again... :p

striker42
15-05-2004, 05:38 AM
Does this place open early like TH from 2 plus to 8pm Happy Hour or they are only open at 6pm? Thanks

tipster
15-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Does this place open early like TH from 2 plus to 8pm Happy Hour or they are only open at 6pm? Thanks

yes. it opens quite early like 3. but dun expect much gals during these hrs. HH ends ard 8.30 pm. But the good thing is you can extend bt paying one time room rate. :p

Randi_Candi
15-05-2004, 12:08 PM
yes. it opens quite early like 3. but dun expect much gals during these hrs. HH ends ard 8.30 pm. But the good thing is you can extend bt paying one time room rate. :p

yeah, the rate 2 pay for the rm is considered cool cos the rooms are much newer and even the size are bigger by the stds of TH and MG.
Same thing - gals can't make it now, gotta wait n see

turbo_power
01-06-2004, 03:19 PM
hi...
any bro got any update of this bs ktv ... :)

tipster
01-06-2004, 11:49 PM
hi...
any bro got any update of this bs ktv ... :)

Was there last week, 18 out of 26 rooms were filled. Good sign.
Many gals from TH were spotted. My ex-fav fr TH Xiu Xiu grabbed me when I came out of the toilet. Hd a good time with her that night.
This place is becoming hot!!!

Randi_Candi
02-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Many gals from TH were spotted. My ex-fav fr TH Xiu Xiu grabbed me when I came out of the toilet. Hd a good time with her that night.

Actually, its kinda wierd thing
During the HH there are some nice ones but they will go off about 8pm to run somewhere else......
There the next shift comes in and some of them also not bad......

The staff there are quite friendly, alot of service and in fact recommendation.
If not how to pull up the business there......
But be forewarned, they may ask u to take extra platter of fruits

tittyhawk
02-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Actually, its kinda wierd thing
During the HH there are some nice ones but they will go off about 8pm to run somewhere else......
There the next shift comes in and some of them also not bad......

The staff there are quite friendly, alot of service and in fact recommendation.
If not how to pull up the business there......
But be forewarned, they may ask u to take extra platter of fruits

haha, agreed. had the same experience there. Good recommendations and the waitress will always ask to take an extra plate of fruits!

This place is becoming more popular as more PRCs are flocking to BS. HH charges are competitive and the gals r not bad. Still can improve.

Cheers

forex
02-06-2004, 12:47 PM

TH open at 2?

i think the fruits money goes to the waitresses.

turbo_power
03-06-2004, 01:14 PM

me n my group was there on 1st june, all room packed. the moment we went in, as usual, many gals crowded at the door and many gals are from Th.
yup, guess the place are getting hotter...

Ah Tan
03-06-2004, 01:18 PM
me n my group was there on 1st june, all room packed. the moment we went in, as usual, many gals crowded at the door and many gals are from Th.
yup, guess the place are getting hotter...

wow!!!! and u bo jio us there? *wink* kns when we goin there?

Blurrr
03-06-2004, 02:46 PM
wow!!!! and u bo jio us there? *wink* kns when we goin there?

Wah...long time never been there liaoz...Can bros out there jio me??hahahhaha

Blurrr
05-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Went to BS today with some mates...The amt of girls was scary.....When i step into the room almost 10 girls went stand by mode outside the room to snatch a seat inside....This is cool man...Din't know this place got so many chais...However though got alot of girls, not many are lookers...if u are looking for cheap fun, its the place to go but if u have high expectation with chio buz...guess u can give this place a pass....just my 2 cents worth
Cheers folks

taurus75
08-06-2004, 01:12 PM
dun worry ..brudders have a source tat fatty is going to inject some nice gals in probably next week.. think got some msia not bad though... will kep u brudders updated.. *KEWL*

Blurrr
08-06-2004, 02:44 PM
dun worry ..brudders have a source tat fatty is going to inject some nice gals in probably next week.. think got some msia not bad though... will kep u brudders updated.. *KEWL*

Wah Liew....Brudder must keep me informed man...shld the malaysians are in!!!!Gimme a call leh then we go together can???hahhaha... My work place damn near!!aaahahaa

taurus75
09-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Wah Liew....Brudder must keep me informed man...shld the malaysians are in!!!!Gimme a call leh then we go together can???hahhaha... My work place damn near!!aaahahaa

ok no prob.. some r here tonite oredi.. but how to call you..???PM me ur hp brudder.. heard some of those msia gals(pretty ones) sacked by botak(TH) are turning to BS.. can always check it out...dun think PRC dare to go there.. too near GL liao..hehehe...
come on brudders.. support BS and sink the muther fcuker out of TH.. it has become like PRC aka TH LSB... more like papaya farm liao...and hell to the botak... ;)

forex
09-06-2004, 09:08 PM
ok no prob.. some r here tonite oredi.. but how to call you..???PM me ur hp brudder.. heard some of those msia gals(pretty ones) sacked by botak(TH) are turning to BS.. can always check it out...dun think PRC dare to go there.. too near GL liao..hehehe...
come on brudders.. support BS and sink the muther fcuker out of TH.. it has become like PRC aka TH LSB... more like papaya farm liao...and hell to the botak... ;)

and to hell with the bloody old songs..BS songs new yah?

taurus75
10-06-2004, 06:05 PM
and to hell with the bloody old songs..BS songs new yah?

hell ya! juz remember BS got AH DU and TH is having jackie cheung: a thousand reason to get sad!!!! and still going on..nabeh.

botak earn so much and yet still old f@@king songs!!####!#@$^$^%^@

ahbengsony
11-06-2004, 08:22 AM
My first FR

I reached BS around three plus and i think only three to four rooms being occupied but big place though .Brief comparisions between TH & BS respectively.

Cleaniness

5/10 9/10 ( Being new)

Songs

5/10 8/10 ( Being new)

Drinks and fruits price

5/10 6 /10 ( being new)

Gals Playabilities

9/10 2 / 10 ( dont know they are here to make money or boost ego or talk big )

Gals Looks

7 / 10 2.5 /10 ( trust me. REALLY can not make it ) :eek:

Overall score

TH : 31 / 50 BS 26.5 / 50

Comments : BS being new and clean but still prefer TH as we want to spend some money to buy some drinks and cheapthrills and not to look at farmer-type gals at BS and listening to their big egos ( though some can ta bao on the spot for a quickie at $ 100 which i prefer to spend at geylang cat 80-cat150 ) Maybe have to want for another two months before returning again to BS. So, for the time being, TH botak, i am coming to see your shiny head.

Maybe what TH can do now in order not to let past supporter down is to reduce their HH price.

Comparision of bill/two jugs is a difference of almost S$ 40. :D

forex
11-06-2004, 02:08 PM
My first FR

Maybe what TH can do now in order not to let past supporter down is to reduce their HH price.

Comparision of bill/two jugs is a difference of almost S$ 40. :D

bro, you mean TH jug more expensive than BS?

ahbengsony
12-06-2004, 08:42 AM
The total bills i have paid for beer/room/fruit/nuts/towels at both TH and BS is $ 138 + $4 and $ 92 respectively. Room at BS is cheaper by $ 15 .
That why i said BS is cheaper . I rather pay $ 50 more and have more fun than to sit like a gong-kia at BS.

BS KTV REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT

ahbengsony
12-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Again, individual taste la. Maybe i am used to the playabilities of TH gals.

Next FR for IQ ktv opposite lor 21.

ahbengsony
12-06-2004, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=ahbengsony]The total bills i have paid for beer/room/fruit/nuts/towels at both TH and BS is $ 138 + $4 and $ 92 respectively. Room at BS is cheaper by $ 15 .
That why i said BS is cheaper . I rather pay $ 50 more and have more fun than to sit like a gong-kia at BS.

BS KTV REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT AT THIS MOMENT

forex
12-06-2004, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=ahbengsony]The total bills i have paid for beer/room/fruit/nuts/towels at both TH and BS is $ 138 + $4 and $ 92 respectively. Room at BS is cheaper by $ 15 .

BS KTV REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT AT THIS MOMENT

thanks for the tip.

Kai189
12-06-2004, 01:58 PM
FR:

Went down at 11.15pm last nite wif 2 pals:
Damage: $130++ (2 jugs of beer, 1 pate of fruits....)

My meimei: Name: BJ (wat a name)
Looks:7/10
Playability: 5,5/10 (sat wif me quite long though , only butterfly once, came back quik)
Boobs: quite firm 7/10
Bad side: tok too much abt China history ....

And found out a few of them wear machiam tights pattern panties underneath.....hahahaha
:confused:

tckeong78
18-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Guys,out there.
A great new KTV for your guys out there.Been to this BS KTV at GL Lor 7,just newly opened for ard 2months plus.Intro by my frenxs,went over to recce the place.Lot of PRC and malaysians.The sound sys was good,room clean and big.The best part of all,when you just enter the room,horde of gals waiting at the entrance to attack on u.choose till u drop dead.The malaysian gals are daring and playful,as for the PRC,not that daring..

Heard from ppl saying this place is sux..no chio bu or old lady.but i can assure you.this is a heaven,the waitress are user-friendly and pretty.can even get nos plus ask out to go makan supper.I even found a gem in one of th PRC on my first day of recce.

Damage....1 half bot martell 98++.1 jug beer 30+,Fruit - 15,serv charge 10%...Room is free also when order martell.Tips 10 -30,Yeap the ktv opened from 3pm to 2am.
If any of the guys out there is interested,you can anytime call/sms me,and join me for chiong this sat(190604)....Bill on dutch.
H/P: wpmtjpwp
*Look at your h/p keypad,and u know wat i meant.

monster98
18-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Guys,out there.
A great new KTV for your guys out there.Been to this BS KTV at GL Lor 7,just newly opened for ard 2months plus.Intro by my frenxs,went over to recce the place.Lot of PRC and malaysians.The sound sys was good,room clean and big.The best part of all,when you just enter the room,horde of gals waiting at the entrance to attack on u.choose till u drop dead.The malaysian gals are daring and playful,as for the PRC,not that daring..

Heard from ppl saying this place is sux..no chio bu or old lady.but i can assure you.this is a heaven,the waitress are user-friendly and pretty.can even get nos plus ask out to go makan supper.I even found a gem in one of th PRC on my first day of recce.

Damage....1 half bot martell 98++.1 jug beer 30+,Fruit - 15,serv charge 10%...Room is free also when order martell.Tips 10 -30,Yeap the ktv opened from 3pm to 2am.
If any of the guys out there is interested,you can anytime call/sms me,and join me for chiong this sat(190604)....Bill on dutch.

Thanks for your kind information. You are deeply apprecited..

But must you purposely open a new thread to promote this KTV??? Can't you just kindly search for the existing one and just input from there??? :(

waypastprime
18-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your kind information. You are deeply apprecited..

But must you purposely open a new thread to promote this KTV??? Can't you just kindly search for the existing one and just input from there??? :(

I have requested Sam to cut the new thread to paste into this existing thread for the benefit of samsters. U have made a great point. Chill it, bro. :)

forex
18-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Guys,out there.

can into some of the girls you tried there here?

anythingz
18-06-2004, 04:44 PM
bro forex, bs is not too bad lah gt a no of chio bus there.
went there wif a grp of friens not long ago but alas......
lets jus say a most unfortunate accident happen tat night...
jus ask wpp hehe

waypastprime
18-06-2004, 04:53 PM
bro forex, bs is not too bad lah gt a no of chio bus there.
went there wif a grp of friens not long ago but alas......
lets jus say a most unfortunate accident happen tat night...
jus ask wpp hehe

Unfortunate? Haa! Sounds more like a freak incident to me instead. :rolleyes:

turbo_power
18-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Unfortunate? Haa! Sounds more like a freak incident to me instead. :rolleyes:

brudder, wat happen... :confused: crash with the mgmt or the gals ?

tckeong78
19-06-2004, 06:14 PM
There always some good PRC ard in BS,but if i will to tell you who are they,then next time,i go there,she be busy in many room.

So guys out there,find your gems,rather then ask me to intro,cos my taste bugs is different from your guys out there.

Enjoy,if you all bored,lonely,call me and i join you at BS.

forex
20-06-2004, 12:07 AM

ya lor tell leh..if not dunno when see wpp in jc and anythinz in xtd.

anythingz
20-06-2004, 12:07 PM
dun worry im jus avoiding the prc joints for a while.
tou chi bei jua dao liao sigh......

manfon
21-06-2004, 12:40 AM

more like kena gate crash.. :cool:

turbo_power
21-06-2004, 01:01 PM
more like kena gate crash.. :cool:

maybe another gal like NN keep biting him... :p

anythingz
21-06-2004, 01:07 PM
something like tat and add to the woes her sis and gd frien is here too.

monster98
21-06-2004, 01:14 PM
something like tat and add to the woes her sis and gd frien is here too.

HAHAHAHA. u can ask all the bros here to help to "potong jalan". ah Tan An :D d Turbo is the best candidate...

anythingz
21-06-2004, 01:20 PM
HAHAHAHA. u can ask all the bros here to help to "potong jalan". ah Tan An :D d Turbo is the best candidate...

i gt a feeling they wont like her sis and frien if u know wat i mean.
secondly i think they are also too busy with their own "business" too

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:20 PM
maybe another gal like NN keep biting him... :p

Yeeekkkss! Give me a break! :( Why do they enjoy biting people? I also remembered kanna bitten by LV previously.

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:21 PM
i gt a feeling they wont like her sis and frien if u know wat i mean.
secondly i think they are also too busy with their own "business" too

How come u never try shuangfei or sanfei? :D

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:22 PM

That's why I help u to potong jalan NN... :p

anythingz
Yeeekkkss! Give me a break! :( Why do they enjoy biting people? I also remembered kanna bitten by LV previously.

tio ka huh songbo???

monster98

Only u lah... b'cos your meat is so sweet and juicy mah :p ....

anythingz
21-06-2004, 01:23 PM

from my pt of view, u potong until quite happy leh hahahahaha

monster98
21-06-2004, 01:24 PM

No Lah.... It is b'cos u are so handsome and macho thus NN so attached to u lah.... who are we to compare to u har....

Wait......... don't give up again ok...

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Only u lah... b'cos your meat is so sweet and juicy mah :p ....

One bite can reach bone liao. U think that's nice? Unlike yours.. :p

anythingz
21-06-2004, 01:26 PM
How come u never try shuangfei or sanfei? :D

my plane can only take 1 person hor. later overload then i kanna serious physical injury then jialat

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:27 PM
from my pt of view, u potong until quite happy leh hahahahaha

Ok lor, then I want to potong jalan your two sisters! :mad:

turbo_power
21-06-2004, 01:28 PM
oic.......... now then i know, so low....
NN is monster gal, WPP GC... keke...
mayb monster meat too thick and not tender, bit until her teeth loosen... :D

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:28 PM
No Lah.... It is b'cos u are so handsome and macho thus NN so attached to u lah.... who are we to compare to u har....

Wait......... don't give up again ok...

Haa! If I handsome and macho, I wouldnt have to go ktvs liao. :(

naemlo
21-06-2004, 01:29 PM

I guess I have not rcv any new update in siaonana.net. Care to update me....

anythingz
21-06-2004, 01:30 PM

if can then sui liao i can finally look for fresh meat lor

monster98
21-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Haa! If I handsome and macho, I wouldnt have to go ktvs liao. (

who the hell ask u to go KTV?????? U just hav to wlak along lor 8 - lor 10 and surely there are many prc will run up to u and ask for your service liao... :D

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:33 PM
my plane can only take 1 person hor. later overload then i kanna serious physical injury then jialat

Crap! If both of them look like Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer, U will tell mi another different story! :mad:

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:34 PM
I guess I have not rcv any new update in siaonana.net. Care to update me....

She's going back on the 26th June, Full-stop. :o

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:36 PM
who the hell ask u to go KTV?????? U just hav to wlak along lor 8 - lor 10 and surely there are many prc will run up to u and ask for your service liao... :D

They walked up and ask if I want to 'up' them lor. But of course with a fee lah! ;)

naemlo
21-06-2004, 01:38 PM
She's going back on the 26th June, Full-stop. :o

So sad, then I have to shut down the server?? Want to go China during Aug?

monster98
21-06-2004, 01:39 PM
They walked up and ask if I want to 'up' them lor. But of course with a fee lah!

Just ask them y shall you pay since they are the ones that approach you????????? No logic at all.... Who approach who pay right???? There is no much theory in this world than Cb is more valued than LC ok????? :D

Nan Nv ping deng leh....

waypastprime
21-06-2004, 01:42 PM
So sad, then I have to shut down the server?? Want to go China during Aug?

Full reimbursement sibo? :p

naemlo
21-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Full reimbursement sibo? :p

I will get back to u on Thurs nite.

lupkopi
21-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Hi all bros,

I am planning a big party for my boss birthday this weekend, wondering can anybody recommend me any "good and playable and bonkable" gals ?

wahzai
22-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Better skip this place for the time being. new but boring.

waypastprime
22-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Hi all bros,

I am planning a big party for my boss birthday this weekend, wondering can anybody recommend me any "good and playable and bonkable" gals ?

Please do not spam all the ktvs thread. If there's a need, pick one thread and ask.

'Bonkable' is a taboo word to speak. ;)

turbo_power
22-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Hi all bros,

I would say bring him to Tian Nan Men, Lido, Las vegas, Kabuki.
Very fun.. :cool:

seekfun
22-06-2004, 09:20 AM

Just a question, is Las Vegas a KTV just like TNM or is it a night club where they have singers on stage?

lupkopi
22-06-2004, 12:24 PM
Better skip this place for the time being. new but boring.

Point noted. Thanks

ouioui
26-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Anyone has a go with one of the gals called Weiwei? Wanted to bring her out the night when i was there but she claimed she was tired.

Anyway got her no and thinking of jioing her out.

manfon
27-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Anyone has a go with one of the gals called Weiwei? Wanted to bring her out the night when i was there but she claimed she was tired.

Anyway got her no and thinking of jioing her out.

so did you manage to jio her out? :cool:

manfon
27-06-2004, 04:31 PM

copy righted leh... but you got the right to copy also lor hahaha :D

Blurrr
28-06-2004, 03:28 AM
Went to BS today at 10+
As usual, once u went in to the room...it will crowd the whole room...Scary boss...I dun like this feeling when everyone started to roam into the room...

Managed to get all them out and choose one by one...

Got a PRC called Bobo....

Look 6.5/10
Age 25 (Self proclaimed i guess 25 was her 10 yrs ago...hahahha)
Boobs Hugmongous 8/10
Playablity 8.5/10
RTP YES!!!!
OB... YES!!!!

Friends got to sit with a couple who are not too bad and playable...
Anyway managed to get bobo due to brothers from next room.. If u brothers are from the forum as well thanks man!!!We will cheers again when we go there okie...

Overall think its a nice place to chill...

turbo_power
28-06-2004, 10:41 AM
copy righted leh... but you got the right to copy also lor hahaha :D

i act on behalf of you mah.... :p

mahalosux
29-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Was At BS KTV last nite for the 1st time, as MG is fully booked. Nicer room and better song, thought the gal here are flower vase so did not carry any high hopes. well when enetr, lots of lots of gals swarm it (mostly cannot make it). chase every single of them out, and resumethe karaoke session.jus them a quite slim and pretty babe (name witheld) come in and ask me can she sit wif me. figure-wise like my lover at MG, so I posed her back the qn :can u play. she din bother much, jus sit nxt to me, at 1st, not really wan to touch her, jus chit chat. out of sudden shen grab my "little bro" and say : jus now u ask me can i played, how u wan me to play? walao, this gal is hot..... we engage into frenching and all the hanky pank stuff. in total of my trip, she spend >1.5 hr in my room (consider my time span there from 9.45p.m. - 1a.m. ) after tat, i ask her she can go out or not. she say on, so i left my frens behind and went to 81 lavender. wow, who says PRC is not in sex??? in the room, she help me strip and i help her strip, go to the shower and she ask me to rub as much foam on her body as possible. slowly we engage into hot frenching in the hot shower. keep rubbing her boobs on me in the shower. after dry up, we start our action on the bed. she catbath me slowly at my nipple, alternate with frenching, she even lick my armplt and suck and lick my ear. after tat i ask her can she bbbj, she say dun wan. i say nvm. i ask her, y don't i lick her cunt, she agree, while licking her pussy, she begins to get wet (fast), making a bit noise here and there,too my surprise she stop me, say since i lick her cunt, she wan to bbbj me in 69 position. i say on, i kept attackin her cunt, she slowly suck my balls and slowly her mouth eneter my little bro. her bbbj suction is still a bit weak, but must make a point tat she's not a pro. after a continuous 10 min of 69, we engage to the FJ. we do it in missionary (as she lazy, dun wan to be on top of me) pump her continuously for 10 min, ask her to change to doggy and cum inside her. overall i must say this is the best fuck i hv with a PRC babe.

overall, a pleasant pioneer trip to BS, good and new song, nicer room nicer toilet (compared to TH and MG) and last but not least a good PRC fuck!

definitely will return to BS for good song and good fuck.

* additional pointed: a man will keep asking whether u wan to order chicken wing while u r in the room, i declined and told him that i have a "big and juicy chicken wing" by my side.

monster98
29-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Was At BS KTV last nite for the 1st time, as MG is fully booked. Nicer room and better song, thought the gal here are flower vase so did not carry any high hopes. well when enetr, lots of lots of gals swarm it (mostly cannot make it). chase every single of them out, and resumethe karaoke session.jus them a quite slim and pretty babe (name witheld) come in and ask me can she sit wif me. figure-wise like my lover at MG, so I posed her back the qn :can u play. she din bother much, jus sit nxt to me, at 1st, not really wan to touch her, jus chit chat. out of sudden shen grab my "little bro" and say : jus now u ask me can i played, how u wan me to play? walao, this gal is hot..... we engage into frenching and all the hanky pank stuff. in total of my trip, she spend >1.5 hr in my room (consider my time span there from 9.45p.m. - 1a.m. ) after tat, i ask her she can go out or not. she say on, so i left my frens behind and went to 81 lavender. wow, who says PRC is not in sex??? in the room, she help me strip and i help her strip, go to the shower and she ask me to rub as much foam on her body as possible. slowly we engage into hot frenching in the hot shower. keep rubbing her boobs on me in the shower. after dry up, we start our action on the bed. she catbath me slowly at my nipple, alternate with frenching, she even lick my armplt and suck and lick my ear. after tat i ask her can she bbbj, she say dun wan. i say nvm. i ask her, y don't i lick her cunt, she agree, while licking her pussy, she begins to get wet (fast), making a bit noise here and there,too my surprise she stop me, say since i lick her cunt, she wan to bbbj me in 69 position. i say on, i kept attackin her cunt, she slowly suck my balls and slowly her mouth eneter my little bro. her bbbj suction is still a bit weak, but must make a point tat she's not a pro. after a continuous 10 min of 69, we engage to the FJ. we do it in missionary (as she lazy, dun wan to be on top of me) pump her continuously for 10 min, ask her to change to doggy and cum inside her. overall i must say this is the best fuck i hv with a PRC babe.

overall, a pleasant pioneer trip to BS, good and new song, nicer room nicer toilet (compared to TH and MG) and last but not least a good PRC fuck!

* additional pointed: a man will keep asking whether u wan to order chicken wing while u r in the room, i declined and told him that i have a "big and juicy chicken wing" by my side.

Ah Tan..... waiting for what???????? Christmas issit?????? Cheong arg.........

mahalosux
29-06-2004, 11:18 AM
another point to add, a gal - Joanne wan to sit wif me, i push her to my fren, she a bit buay song, say wan to sit wif me, but y i push her off. i see her - a bit regretted, she let all the guys in the room to autoroam her!!!! :eek: very tall and sexy gal. nvr ask whether she's bonkable... but seems like easy to up her......

naemlo
29-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Ah Tan..... waiting for what???????? Christmas issit?????? Cheong arg.........

Waiting for durian to drop??? Faster faster I long time no cheong liao

Ah Tan
29-06-2004, 11:59 AM
ok tonight TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

taurus75
05-07-2004, 09:54 AM
wow....BS starts to up liao..
TH going dwn....hehe
three cheers to BS...going dwn tonite!!@@

monster98
06-07-2004, 11:17 AM
wow....BS starts to up liao..
TH going dwn....hehe
three cheers to BS...going dwn tonite!!@@

We were there yesterday also :p

pooren
06-07-2004, 11:33 AM
never been to tis BS b4,th yes. anyone willing to go wif me today or tomorrow?cos i no kaki.Split bill.beer preferred.2 to 3 person best.anyone?

sgmjplayer
06-07-2004, 11:47 AM
We were there yesterday also

wah liaoz. never jio..:(

lucky had a gd time at TH too..:p

monster98
06-07-2004, 12:08 PM
wah liaoz. never jio
lucky had a gd time at TH too..:p

wah liaoz. Th never jio
lucky had a gd time at BS too... :D

devil9992002
06-07-2004, 01:06 PM
We were there yesterday also

When are we going to have a mini concert ??? With the singer from katong, u, andy lau singalike botak n the A-mei discovered last nite ?? :cool:

devil9992002
06-07-2004, 01:11 PM
For the bros who went BS last nite, pls rate the singer's sing-ability. If me goin to organise a mini concert, any one willing to play a minimal fee of $15 to hear 4 singers sing for a nite, from 10pm to 1.30am. Limited to 7 pax. pls pm me fast. Drinks, fruits, n room charges are NOT inclusive.

Date : 09/07/2004
Venue : 1 of the ktvs in S'pore
Time : 8.30pm to 2am.

AHGONG
06-07-2004, 03:15 PM
For the bros who went BS last nite, pls rate the singer's sing-ability. If me goin to organise a mini concert, any one willing to play a minimal fee of $15 to hear 4 singers sing for a nite, from 10pm to 1.30am. Limited to 7 pax. pls pm me fast. Drinks, fruits, n room charges are NOT inclusive.

Woa Mini concert huh? Jus singing meh? But the singer gal last nite was cool. she has the pub singer calibre. it was great to do a duet with her...BTW wats her name huh???

To all bros yesterday nite, its was good to see u guys again. thks ah tan for being the orguinazer...hehehe....although this is the 1st time i been 2 Bs, i do see the"potential" but some of the gals sad to say CMI except for a few of them lah. Mayb it depends on the shipment also....hahaha...anyway hope to see u guys soon...cheers

monster98
06-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Woa Mini concert huh? Jus singing meh? But the singer gal last nite was cool. she has the pub singer calibre. it was great to do a duet with her...BTW wats her name huh???

To all bros yesterday nite, its was good to see u guys again. thks ah tan for being the orguinazer...hehehe....although this is the 1st time i been 2 Bs, i do see the"potential" but some of the gals sad to say CMI except for a few of them lah. Mayb it depends on the shipment also....hahaha...anyway hope to see u guys soon...cheers

Ah Tan........... When going again har???????? :D

darkstar
06-07-2004, 09:52 PM

excellent fr
btw it wud b even better if u can fill in the blanks:
(out of 10 points each)
looks =
body =
bj =
fj = (btw she did u raw ?- wow...my kinda ger)
overall =
damage =

cheers!

manfon
06-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Ah Tan........... When going again har???????? :D

.. Ah Tan "shagged" liao.. :cool:

manfon
06-07-2004, 11:08 PM

nice to see you too.. yours got BIG potential.. :cool:

manfon
06-07-2004, 11:10 PM

wah... hahah.. last nite only the 6 of us.. i hear until very song then the singer want to leave liao.... now must pay ar... let me think about it.. :eek:

steven77
06-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Went to BS last friday,all rooms fully book except one VIP room, no choice take tat room, open one big martell, bill come $385, i ask y, waiteress told me martell 240++, four plates fruites $60, mineral water $5, VIP room $50, i ask y open big bottle also must charge room, she told me VIP room special mah. To all bros pls take note unless no choice pls dun take the vip room,they still charge u the room charge even u open liquor. Luckly the bill is shared by 5 person.

miri
07-07-2004, 09:14 AM
Went last Sun, also full house. Got a medium rm & open a small bottle. Total bill $155... The pl is new & clean except for the toilet very dirty... :)

naemlo
07-07-2004, 09:33 AM
wah... hahah.. last nite only the 6 of us.. i hear until very song then the singer want to leave liao.... now must pay ar... let me think about it.. :eek:

Must pay?? I rather sleep.... mission accomplish!!

fastcar
07-07-2004, 09:52 AM
wah liaoz. never jio..:(

lucky had a gd time at TH too..

Bro Mj got so much sunshine everyday and still want to go anywhere meh??

U go BS i onz with u la :D

monster98
07-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Bro Mj got so much sunshine everyday and still want to go anywhere meh??

U go BS i onz with u la :D

Yo Sgmj, I also onz with u la.....
:p

mahalosux
07-07-2004, 10:39 AM
excellent fr
btw it wud b even better if u can fill in the blanks:
(out of 10 points each)
looks =
body =
bj =
fj = (btw she did u raw ?- wow...my kinda ger)
overall =
damage =

cheers!

Looks: 7/10 (a bit ah-lian)
body : 7/10 (survy, slim but small boobies)
bbbj: 6/10 (poor suction, but must give point for her to initiate 69)
fj : 6/10 (i did do raw, wat i mean when i unload in2 her (is wif condom). )
ovearall: 7.5/10 (PRC std, not comparable to GL 150)
Damage: 150 (steep, but after the session, able to get FOC from her)

Cheers,

Mahalosux

devil9992002
07-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Latest news - the singer will be working in a ktv in kating due to unknown reasons and she will be very hardworking, ie overtimes, etc. For more info, pls pm me. Details will be provided. :cool:

naemlo
07-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Latest news - the singer will be working in a ktv in kating due to unknown reasons and she will be very hardworking, ie overtimes, etc. For more info, pls pm me. Details will be provided. :cool:

Wow when u becoming a OKT???

AHGONG
07-07-2004, 09:43 PM
nice to see you too.. yours got BIG potential.. :cool:

Hahaha......we will see..... :p

devil9992002
08-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Wow when u becoming a OKT???

Soon ...... U interested n which type of gals ??? me got 5 under me at the moment. Hahaha...... :D

manfon
08-07-2004, 07:49 AM

katong anyone? :eek:

Randi_Candi
08-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Went to BS last friday,all rooms fully book except one VIP room, no choice take tat room, open one big martell, bill come $385, i ask y, waiteress told me martell 240++, four plates fruites $60, mineral water $5, VIP room $50, i ask y open big bottle also must charge room, she told me VIP room special mah. To all bros pls take note unless no choice pls dun take the vip room,they still charge u the room charge even u open liquor. Luckly the bill is shared by 5 person.

Hmm......any1 else had this same treatment? No room and stuff?
BTW, what's the so-called VIP room no.?

devil9992002
08-07-2004, 11:28 AM

ME, this fri, how ???

anythingz
08-07-2004, 12:57 PM

gt ict cant go shucks

dc7176
08-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Hmm......any1 else had this same treatment? No room and stuff?
BTW, what's the so-called VIP room no.?

The so call vip room is room no. 10. there a minimum charges of $400 imposed on that room. Anyway its better to call and book a room before going there as its always full. well if cant get room, u can always cross the road and find cheaper alternative by the roadside... :p

mahalosux
08-07-2004, 01:32 PM
BS KTV now hard to get room, must booking advance, not like when just started, intend to go yesterday, but full hse. so no choice, hv to wait untill 2am to pick my gal home. while waiting at the coffeeshop downstair, see a lot of pretty gals.... mostly younger gals, unlike TH and MG which attract all the old ones....

another pt to note, is tat undersatnd from my gal, is tat the gals there have certain dress code, top must be low cut and dress is more appropriate than jeans/pants... mayb to encourage us to autoroam...... :rolleyes:

manfon
08-07-2004, 11:15 PM
ME, this fri, how ???

dun have $15 to spare leh.. ahhehee...

manfon
08-07-2004, 11:16 PM
gt ict cant go shucks
how come nowaday ict is the in thing is it? :cool:

gedangsa
09-07-2004, 12:22 AM
another pt to note, is tat undersatnd from my gal, is tat the gals there have certain dress code, top must be low cut and dress is more appropriate than jeans/pants... mayb to encourage us to autoroam...... :rolleyes:

Like that it is a good rule to implement !! Kudos to BS management !!

Better still they insist that the girls must not wear panties. Wah, imagine now nice if all the girls must wear skirts with no undies !!

devil9992002
09-07-2004, 09:10 AM
dun have $15 to spare leh.. ahhehee...

sit 1 gal less n u save $20 to spare $15 tip for the 2 gal singers. $7.50 each, very value for $$$. :D

mahalosux
09-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Yesterday was at BS again, room still hard to get, as my fren called in at 2030hrs, mgt tell them must arrive there at 2045hrs to confirm, so he lan lan no choice rush down, reach there 2046hr, the room given to another person. so no choice wait downstair untill 2130hr, then go room and go up.

the bill came up to S$160+ which is quite exp, considering we requested for 2 jugs.... damn should have taken the package (3 jug + free room = S$120.00).

the manager in the counter is very friendly, as compared to the stupid botak at TH......though the gal told me he a bit strict wif them...

naemlo
09-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Soon ...... U interested n which type of gals ??? me got 5 under me at the moment. Hahaha...... :D

I want!!! PM me the details. Example rates......

dc7176
09-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Yesterday was at BS again, room still hard to get, as my fren called in at 2030hrs, mgt tell them must arrive there at 2045hrs to confirm, so he lan lan no choice rush down, reach there 2046hr, the room given to another person. so no choice wait downstair untill 2130hr, then go room and go up.

the bill came up to S$160+ which is quite exp, considering we requested for 2 jugs.... damn should have taken the package (3 jug + free room = S$120.00).

the manager in the counter is very friendly, as compared to the stupid botak at TH......though the gal told me he a bit strict wif them...

Might as well open half bot @ $155. 2 Jug @ $160 is really too ex... Btw any bro tried Wenwen, Yvonne or Ella before?? Those 3 either one will b my next target... :P

Ah Tan
09-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Might as well open half bot @ $155. 2 Jug @ $160 is really too ex... Btw any bro tried Wenwen, Yvonne or Ella before?? Those 3 either one will b my next target... :P

hmmmmmm familiar guys? hehehehe
Yvonne Ella.....hmmmm new mission.....hmmmmmm :D

noname123
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM

Bro...let me warn you...a bit tough... :D

dc7176
09-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Bro...let me warn you...a bit tough... :D

wat do mean by abit tough?? this gals hard to cracked?? fyi i been down BS for the this week... everyday except today!! coz no choice weekend belong to my family... fyi yvonne is trying to get someone to sponsor her, her 30 days visa is due and she askin me to bring her to batam... in return she would spend the nite w me... but kenna reject by me. So bro try her at your own risk... Wenwen?? wanted to try her last tues but one of my bro... get her b4 me... and managed to bring her out. Ella?? think prettiest of the 3 gals... she really seems hard to crack... which makes it more interesting...

steven77
10-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Went to bs again yesterday afternoon,room charge is only $10 from 3-8pm ( small room), beer is $18++, 2 plates of fruits $30, towel is $2. the gals start to cum in by 3.30pm, as far as i knw i reject more than 15 gals tat cum to my room, not tat i dun wan them, is tat i already had 4 girls already but they still cum in non stop! they will tell u this 多坐一个嘛 ( sit one more mah),i had a hard time to chase them off one by one. As for the girls, Ella is not bad looking ,good attitude, shiyun is cute, bobo a 36d boobs gal playable but not pretty as for the rest cant really remember their names. Overall nt a bad place to go, tips fr 10-30 can already( depend on gal playability). :cool:

yangyang
10-07-2004, 12:36 AM
hi i m new here :)
went thru all the threads, looks lik bs is really worth a try :p

noname123
10-07-2004, 08:48 AM
wat do mean by abit tough?? this gals hard to cracked?? fyi i been down BS for the this week... everyday except today!! coz no choice weekend belong to my family... fyi yvonne is trying to get someone to sponsor her, her 30 days visa is due and she askin me to bring her to batam... in return she would spend the nite w me... but kenna reject by me. So bro try her at your own risk... Wenwen?? wanted to try her last tues but one of my bro... get her b4 me... and managed to bring her out. Ella?? think prettiest of the 3 gals... she really seems hard to crack... which makes it more interesting...

Bro...YOU reject Yvonne OR the other way round..... :D

dc7176
10-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Bro...YOU reject Yvonne OR the other way round..... :D

I rejected her... when i want her, she reject me... now she need ppl to help her extend her stay, she willing to do anything... so anyone interested can have a go at her... mayb if u bring her for extension for her stay, u may get her for FOC... :D

lupkopi
10-07-2004, 03:04 PM
I rejected her... when i want her, she reject me... now she need ppl to help her extend her stay, she willing to do anything... so anyone interested can have a go at her... mayb if u bring her for extension for her stay, u may get her for FOC... :D

A question to ask : Can they extent their stay by going to batam? what is the procedure?

dc7176
10-07-2004, 03:19 PM
A question to ask : Can they extent their stay by going to batam? what is the procedure?

They go there stay for 2 days, come back spore n get a new 30 or 14 days entry visa lor.

lupkopi
10-07-2004, 04:39 PM
They go there stay for 2 days, come back spore n get a new 30 or 14 days entry visa lor.

do they need to apply any entry visa to batam?

dc7176
10-07-2004, 04:53 PM
do they need to apply any entry visa to batam?

Yes they do need visa to go to batam. To apply pls look for indonesia embassy...

vaxvms
10-07-2004, 04:55 PM

everthing come wif a price
there is no free lunch in this world
for instance u bring her batam and stay 2 nites wat is the cost.....
unless u tell me she willing to fork out all expenses, which is possible too
many agency are willing to pay SGD500-800 if u willing to be a sponoor to PRC

taurus75
10-07-2004, 07:42 PM
btw have any brudders see any msia gals working at BS? bit sian of PRCs liao.
wanted to chit chat liao..then recharge and go for mei mei...wooha! :eek:

dc7176
10-07-2004, 10:42 PM
everthing come wif a price
there is no free lunch in this world
for instance u bring her batam and stay 2 nites wat is the cost.....
unless u tell me she willing to fork out all expenses, which is possible too
many agency are willing to pay SGD500-800 if u willing to be a sponoor to PRC

Dun intend to try even if she give me herself for free plus $$. Juz not worth doin it!! For the few hundred dollars plus free sex, might get u to lot of unnecessary trouble...

dc7176
10-07-2004, 10:45 PM
btw have any brudders see any msia gals working at BS? bit sian of PRCs liao.
wanted to chit chat liao..then recharge and go for mei mei...wooha! :eek:

Msian?? at Bs?? go sian the xiaomei there lor, really chit chat only... oh the xiaomei, eileen, jo, serene can joke n play w u... err not those play as playin w the hostess lah... overall they r v friendly. somemore can ask them to recommend u gals... :D

forex
11-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Mr Naemlo, I thot BS is blue star. What a waste.

milnaes
11-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Was there lastnite, got there at 8pm. Abit kaisu cos scare no room.
-Got us a room for 6pax.
-total drank about 6-7 jars of beers.
-total damage: $298 excluding tips.
-per person damage about $100 depending on the no. of gals & activities.
-Overall good cheap fun.
In case you want to fxxk the gals, just chio them lor.
They sure on you, no problems just walk to the near by hotels.
Please keep the price at $100.
More than that, myself move accross the road.
You might get better deals there.
cheers

monster98
15-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Sad scenario during our trip to BS on 14/7/2004.

Call in the afternoon to book a room for sad hour. Were having dinner with the WCWG group at the coffee shop downstair at ard 8.30pm. Phone rang... BS call and ask when we arriving. Told them we are below having dinner, maybe another 20 mins cos just order our food. KNN, the boss told us that if we don't arrived by 8.45pm, room will be forfeited.....No choice but to have a fast dinner and proceed to BS. :mad:

Was standing outside the room when heard some loud conversation between the xiao mei and some customer next door. The door was open as the xiao mei was standing near the door with 1 leg blocking the open door..... So I kapo kapo abit lor.....

C: how many jar room free and how much is the charges like?
XM: 3 jars room free. total ard $150.00
C: OK, 1 jar of beer and 1 jar of coke
XM: OK. Total will be ard $180+
C: Y so expensive? i thought u say ard $150.00?
XM: Coke is $28.00++
C: OK lor... I take 2 jars of beer & 1 jar of coke lor.
XM: Then there wll be a room charge. More expensive
C: Y? I take 1 coke to replace 1 beer wat.
XM: Sorry, Soft drink is not consider inside. U need min 3 jar of beer.
C: How can that be? I already "Lugi" by drinking coke liao... The other branch that your boss own can order coke to replace beer. Y here cannot???
XM: My boss instruction. I can't do anything. Sorry
C: Can call yr boss here????
BOSS COMES IN. XM explained the whole scenerio to the boss
C: Y the last time I came in I can order coke to replace beer but now can't?
B: Very sorry, that was in the promotion period. Now promotion over.
C: I'm such a regular here. Can't u just compromise? more ever there are only 3 of us. 1 of my friend don't drink beer.
B: Sorry, this is the new regulation.
C: (Angry and disappointed) That is expensive... more ex than TH.
B: If U think expensive. It is OK.... We had many customer waiting for room now
C's friend went over and cool down the situation. Boss walk off
C'sF: OK. 1 jar of beer 1st. Can U give me a glass of warm water?
XM: OK... No problem.... 1 glass of plain water $3.00
C and C's friend very hot now
C: What? u say again???????????
XM: I am very sorry, I wanted to help but I need to follow the boss's instruction. I am also working here... PLease understand my situation..
XM: I know u are a regular here. Although I only serve u guys 2-3 times only. I saw u guys many many times here liao. Too bad, the business here is getting better and better. The boss wanted to hang up and sell. There is nothing I can do....
C: OK..... thank U very much then....

After the whole incident around 1/2 hr later, i happened to saw C outside and can see a very frustrating expression on his face...I think he saw me staring inside just now and we started some conversation. I also told him about our room reservation incident and he was laughing "bitterly".

I think we gotto give this place a miss for the time being... Not denying that this place is fully loaded with prc (SYT,SOT, BC,TK, OA). We are there to enjoy and not to spend $ and in the end ended with so many unhappy incident.....

If that bro is a samster here..... Shall we banned this place for the time being??????? :p

gedangsa
15-07-2004, 11:46 PM

Call in the afternoon to book a room for sad hour. Were having dinner with the WCWG group at the coffee shop downstair at ard 8.30pm. Phone rang... BS call and ask when we arriving. Told them we are below having dinner, maybe another 20 mins cos just order our food. KNN, the boss told us that if we don't arrived by 8.45pm, room will be forfeited.....No choice but to have a fast dinner and proceed to BS. :mad:

Was standing outside the room when heard some loud conversation between the xiao mei and some customer next door. The door was open as the xiao mei was standing near the door with 1 leg blocking the open door..... So I kapo kapo abit lor.....

C: how many jar room free and how much is the charges like?
XM: 3 jars room free. total ard $150.00
C: OK, 1 jar of beer and 1 jar of coke
XM: OK. Total will be ard $180+
C: Y so expensive? i thought u say ard $150.00?
XM: Coke is $28.00++
C: OK lor... I take 2 jars of beer & 1 jar of coke lor.
XM: Then there wll be a room charge. More expensive
C: Y? I take 1 coke to replace 1 beer wat.
XM: Sorry, Soft drink is not consider inside. U need min 3 jar of beer.
C: How can that be? I already "Lugi" by drinking coke liao... The other branch that your boss own can order coke to replace beer. Y here cannot???
XM: My boss instruction. I can't do anything. Sorry
C: Can call yr boss here????
BOSS COMES IN. XM explained the whole scenerio to the boss
C: Y the last time I came in I can order coke to replace beer but now can't?
B: Very sorry, that was in the promotion period. Now promotion over.
C: I'm such a regular here. Can't u just compromise? more ever there are only 3 of us. 1 of my friend don't drink beer.
B: Sorry, this is the new regulation.
XM: I am very sorry, I wanted to help but I need to follow the boss's instruction. I am also working here... PLease understand my situation..
XM: I know u are a regular here. Although I only serve u guys 2-3 times only. I saw u guys many many times here liao. Too bad, the business here is getting better and better. The boss wanted to hang up and sell. There is nothing I can do....

After the whole incident around 1/2 hr later, i happened to saw C outside and can see a very frustrating expression on his face...I think he saw me staring inside just now and we started some conversation. I also told him about our room reservation incident and he was laughing "bitterly".

I think we gotto give this place a miss for the time being... Not denying that this place is fully loaded with prc (SYT,SOT, BC,TK, OA). We are there to enjoy and not to spend $ and in the end ended with so many unhappy incident.....

If that bro is a samster here..... Shall we banned this place for the time being??????? :p

So, is it better to endure this "tao" boss in BS or the black face botak in TH ?

Blurrr
15-07-2004, 11:50 PM

I think monster98 is right man...we bros..supported this place and this is the kind of returns we got. I was there on monday and we got a medium room and they got us 3 plate of fruits. The fruits are nonsense and we told him everytime we always come and normallu only 2 plate but they push it to management fault..weakzzzz..... i remember when we first go when it started they were so damn friendly now that the business is picking they push us aside and now keep saying its management problem. Think my group will not patronize this place till the management understand us as a customer point of view :(

Randi_Candi
15-07-2004, 11:54 PM

:p
Well....look at the situation.
Its their so-called market driven forces that push them to do that.
What if........there is a market upheaval?
Will that prompt them to the other way round to attract more customers?

To me all are marketing strategies, if the place no gals cheongsters don't flock there.
But if they do that then I wish them good luck because not respecting customers in good times spell demise when there is a downturn

So far I have not met much unhappiness in cheong scenes.
If I dun like it, fark em cos they dun know how much business they can get potentially

monster98
16-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Well....look at the situation.
Its their so-called market driven forces that push them to do that.
What if........there is a market upheaval?
Will that prompt them to the other way round to attract more customers?

To me all are marketing strategies, if the place no gals cheongsters don't flock there.
But if they do that then I wish them good luck because not respecting customers in good times spell demise when there is a downturn

So far I have not met much unhappiness in cheong scenes.
If I dun like it, fark em cos they dun know how much business they can get potentially

Yes, look at the initial BS when they just started operation. U can even get a room at 8pm. No much problem. Reasons????? No gals of cos... To be exact, how's the rating of the gals at BS? Good? bullshit... Definitely got the quantity but no quality.

Recalling the very beginning stage when BS newly in operation. Boss came in to say hello. Halfway popin to survey us. seek our help to recommend customer there. Even got free mixture for our liquor. but now??????

It was b'cos BS at this time being did not restrict the attendance of the gals (unlike Katong, MG or TH where attendance need to be taken after the whole operation). tat is Y many gals flock over to BS to seek for job. Rumours had been zooming around that AV raiding is near due to national day. Gals can thus avoid by going back as and when they prefer. I strongly believe that sooner or later, BS will practise marking attendance. That is the time where their business will downtrend.... ;)

monster98
16-07-2004, 12:24 AM
I think monster98 is right man...we bros..supported this place and this is the kind of returns we got. I was there on monday and we got a medium room and they got us 3 plate of fruits. The fruits are nonsense and we told him everytime we always come and normallu only 2 plate but they push it to management fault..weakzzzz..... i remember when we first go when it started they were so damn friendly now that the business is picking they push us aside and now keep saying its management problem. Think my group will not patronize this place till the management understand us as a customer point of view

No way the boss will understand this theory unless the whole BS got boycotted by all the customer or haunted by ghost :( The best way is to group all the bros here 2gether, cheong BS in the whole big gang and then create the biggest havou over there. The boss will then recognise us as the unforgettable ones. :D

naemlo
16-07-2004, 12:59 AM
No way the boss will understand this theory unless the whole BS got boycotted by all the customer or haunted by ghost :( The best way is to group all the bros here 2gether, cheong BS in the whole big gang and then create the biggest havou over there. The boss will then recognise us as the unforgettable ones. :D

BS 2 mths ago when we first stepped into it was like a ghost town... the waitress or the person in charge have to 'beg' us to stay.... but now give this type of crap??? Hiazzzzzz y must we who has the money to spend to have all these shit??? We used to cheong MG a lot cos we can reserve the room easily but after we can't even call in that was when I stop visiting it. Forget it, move along.... spend your money wisely....

Randi_Candi
16-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Yes, look at the initial BS when they just started operation. U can even get a room at 8pm. No much problem. Reasons????? No gals of cos... To be exact, how's the rating of the gals at BS? Good? bullshit... Definitely got the quantity but no quality.

Recalling the very beginning stage when BS newly in operation. Boss came in to say hello. Halfway popin to survey us. seek our help to recommend customer there. Even got free mixture for our liquor. but now??????

It was b'cos BS at this time being did not restrict the attendance of the gals (unlike Katong, MG or TH where attendance need to be taken after the whole operation). tat is Y many gals flock over to BS to seek for job. Rumours had been zooming around that AV raiding is near due to national day. Gals can thus avoid by going back as and when they prefer. I strongly believe that sooner or later, BS will practise marking attendance. That is the time where their business will downtrend.... ;)

- Marking attendence? That is the thing that will make the gals fly......
Gee.....In fact when the place was quiet my pals was like kinda even encouraging the gals to go there to take a look.......perhaps he got comm?
haha. Someone told me that there was some checking recently at other joints, thats why they jumped ship.

No way the boss will understand this theory unless the whole BS got boycotted by all the customer or haunted by ghost The best way is to group all the bros here 2gether, cheong BS in the whole big gang and then create the biggest havou over there. The boss will then recognise us as the unforgettable ones.

- Walau eh.......u think that if u walk in small group they dun recognise u meh? U r too humble lar

Randi_Candi
16-07-2004, 06:53 AM
BS 2 mths ago when we first stepped into it was like a ghost town... the waitress or the person in charge have to 'beg' us to stay.... but now give this type of crap??? Hiazzzzzz y must we who has the money to spend to have all these shit??? We used to cheong MG a lot cos we can reserve the room easily but after we can't even call in that was when I stop visiting it. Forget it, move along.... spend your money wisely....

If u talk about attitude of the waitress, have u been to IV?
That would be attitude!
So brudda N, any other good places to recommend?

monster98
16-07-2004, 10:11 AM
-
- Walau eh.......u think that if u walk in small group they dun recognise u meh? U r too humble lar

Maybe our group or our dressing not outstanding enuff...:p

waypastprime
16-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Maybe our group or our dressing not outstanding enuff...:p

But it's hard not to recognise your 'F' Cup. :D

monster98
16-07-2004, 10:32 AM
But it's hard not to recognise your 'F' Cup. :D

That is the bloody whole issue about :p

sgmjplayer
16-07-2004, 10:41 AM
That is the bloody whole issue about :p

I never bother to go again, when they promised me a medium room,
at 830pm and never bother abt it.

Bad, Coke for liquor cost $28 P/Jar. Think we carrot.

Worst, gals there alot i saw since 2 yrs ago from MG/Katong.
New ones alot. Can make it? I sit no gals that nite, till i ask my
own gal to join me.

The min. when at TH/MG, the xiaomei will auto give me free warm water.:p

monster98
16-07-2004, 10:52 AM

own gal to join me.

HAHAHAHA........ seems like many bros here already "kana" from the boss liao.... OKie, okie..... I will boycott this place from now onwards.... That was to mean I already left with no familiar place to go liao.. :p

dc7176
16-07-2004, 11:25 AM
I think monster98 is right man...we bros..supported this place and this is the kind of returns we got. I was there on monday and we got a medium room and they got us 3 plate of fruits. The fruits are nonsense and we told him everytime we always come and normallu only 2 plate but they push it to management fault..weakzzzz..... i remember when we first go when it started they were so damn friendly now that the business is picking they push us aside and now keep saying its management problem. Think my group will not patronize this place till the management understand us as a customer point of view :(

Agreed w the bro here, was there last week, took out bal. of 1/2 bot of martell. The xiao mei gave me mineral water, told the xiaomei that i dun want mineral, juz being me ice water. All the xiaomei knew tat i m a regular n my name too, coz i always tips them. But they say now drink bal. must open mineral water which cost $5 per bot. Feelin hot, i ask for the boss. The boss came in, explain tat the xiaomei didnt explain properly... supposed i drink bal. must open mineral water, like cover charge. If i open a new bot, they can give me ice water... seems like he is pushin the blame to the xiaomei!! Anyway my friend order another bot straight away n pull me away! he say come here happy one y get so wk up over $5 worth of mineral water?? Well tat not the end, the xiaomei bring in 3 plate of fruits for us! i mean, there only 3 of us in a med rm, how come they serve us so many fruits?? She say the mgt instructed her tat med rm now serve 3 plate of fruits!!! Wah lan... Damm tu lan oredi!! but again my friend wave her off n said forget it...

Think the Bs management is getting too much!! Will boycott the place for a while... getting too piss off!! Anyway i got the Hp no. of my gal, juz gave her a ring n she come out w me!! She oso recommend her friends for my kakis to come out. which is a lot better than go there spend $$ n endure such poor treatment!!

Conclusion : Will boycott this place for at least a month ... till my gal go back China :D

Ah Tan
16-07-2004, 11:37 AM
HAHAHAHA........ seems like many bros here already "kana" from the boss liao.... OKie, okie..... I will boycott this place from now onwards.... That was to mean I already left with no familiar place to go liao.. :p

He said something like....if u are not gonna come by 845, we are gonna give the room to someone else. So he went up and report that they are downstairs and show face that he is already there. Told him to let them take dinner first and they will be up shortly. He told them if they are not there by the specified time, he will give the room away, afterall, there are ppl who wants the room. wah knn!!! hot ah!!!! last time treat them so nice, complimentary coke for the martell, coke can change beer. Come in and drink with us and ask how is everything. Now....knn.....give my friend the take it or leave it attitude. fook man!

well that is what i hear from my friend also.......well at least to what i know....seems like TH is a better place to go back to. sigh.......

need to call for a meeting at TH tonight to discuss further plans.

Attn : all commitee members and all directors and chairman. Please attend tonight's meeting.

waypastprime
16-07-2004, 11:38 AM
After much public outcry regarding BS, may I call upon the boycotting of this ktv till customer satisfaction are guaranteed.

BOYCOTT BS CAMPAIGN

:o

monster98
16-07-2004, 12:11 PM

Attn : all commitee members and all directors and chairman. Please attend tonight's meeting.

I will be there.... :p

dirty69warrior
16-07-2004, 12:56 PM
i was there for my 1st time on wed, and i also conclude that this place is fuck! BS = Bull Shit!!! gal sit 5 minutes and then disappear till we call for bill, then she appear. still got the cheek to ask for tips. i wouldn't say all gals are like that. furthermore, the gals are knn aggressive! got to be very tough to ask them out of the room, else i got to ownself walk out and let them sit inside! it will be my last time! the damage is also ridiculous!!!

Ah Tan
16-07-2004, 01:15 PM
i was there for my 1st time on wed, and i also conclude that this place is fuck! BS = Bull Shit!!! gal sit 5 minutes and then disappear till we call for bill, then she appear. still got the cheek to ask for tips. i wouldn't say all gals are like that. furthermore, the gals are knn aggressive! got to be very tough to ask them out of the room, else i got to ownself walk out and let them sit inside! it will be my last time! the damage is also ridiculous!!!

damage is one thing, but fuck up service is the root. We dun mind paying but fuck up service is a cause for action.

Randi_Candi
16-07-2004, 01:32 PM

own gal to join me.

Yep yep.......some bigger classier joints think u n I can get freeflow coke eh?

Randi_Candi
16-07-2004, 01:35 PM
He said something like....if u are not gonna come by 845, we are gonna give the room to someone else. So he went up and report that they are downstairs and show face that he is already there. Told him to let them take dinner first and they will be up shortly. He told them if they are not there by the specified time, he will give the room away, afterall, there are ppl who wants the room. wah knn!!! hot ah!!!! last time treat them so nice, complimentary coke for the martell, coke can change beer. Come in and drink with us and ask how is everything. Now....knn.....give my friend the take it or leave it attitude. fook man!

well that is what i hear from my friend also.......well at least to what i know....seems like TH is a better place to go back to. sigh.......

Well.....demand increase is expected but the attitude needs to change.
Ah Tan towkay, u invite all directors, chairman n commitee members only?
-sigh-
Anyway TH is another place on my black list.

Guess I got fewer joints to seek solace...... :p

waypastprime
16-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Well.....demand increase is expected but the attitude needs to change.
Ah Tan towkay, u invite all directors, chairman n commitee members only?
-sigh-
Anyway TH is another place on my black list.

Guess I got fewer joints to seek solace...... :p

Are u keen in joining the WCWG? Pm Ah Tan Towkay your contact and he will do the rest. :D

monster98
16-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Are u keen in joining the WCWG? Pm Ah Tan Towkay your contact and he will do the rest. :D

KPC............ :p

Blurrr
16-07-2004, 03:39 PM
damage is one thing, but fuck up service is the root. We dun mind paying but fuck up service is a cause for action.

I do agree with your bro...We pay the service charge for what???Is this the kind of service we get back!!Damn....I concluded that i will BOYCOTT the place too....If they have changed better bros...do let me know then i will consider to go back... :p

Angel_Zen
16-07-2004, 06:41 PM

WELL SAID!!!!

gedangsa
16-07-2004, 08:14 PM
After reading about what the BS manangement did really makes me very hot !!

Wat abt all of us phone & book all the room but when time comes, we juz don't appear. Juz a thought !!

naemlo
16-07-2004, 09:02 PM

BAN!!!!!!!

MONSTER, btw u saw A Q n Y L???

naemlo
16-07-2004, 09:05 PM

Since when we mind, the first nite outing with u in BS, I spent 100 not including gers..... with this 100 I can spend in DYN too..... ahhahahah the most impt is everyone happy.... money is secondary.....

anythingz
17-07-2004, 08:42 AM
After much public outcry regarding BS, may I call upon the boycotting of this ktv till customer satisfaction are guaranteed.

BOYCOTT BS CAMPAIGN

:o
jus when i thought i can go there and look for fresh meat tio ban liao sighzzz
jus i'll jus hav to go back to MG lor hehe
master when are u free to take ur loyal disciple out again????

forex
17-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Wah like that I si bei heng, last night no room!

As for the fruits part, I suppose now quite standard, even small room 2 plates.

mahalosux
17-07-2004, 12:22 PM
was there yesterday... still full hse. jus feel very funny, 1st time i go small rm + 3 jug (ard S$120.00), yesterday same room and 3 jug (S$159.00). actually order small rm, in the end more frens come, say cannot change to bigger room, sian..... but still will go BS rather than TH or MG for the time being....

gstringgal
17-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Wah like that I si bei heng, last night no room!

As for the fruits part, I suppose now quite standard, even small room 2 plates.

Woww...sibei good hor, bro forex....go bs never jio me ah??? Me havent been to TH, MG or BS yet cos u know la i always sail around de blue region almost days n nights....haha! cheers..... :D

tckeong78
17-07-2004, 10:36 PM
For the past one week betw 100704 - 170704,i had been cheonging Bs for the past alterna days.The boss is still quite friendly as before.Rather then i think the service go down,i feel that the serivce is improving.serene and xiao mei alway come in and serve us,we sometime even move the table out of the room,with the help of Ricky,for dance in the room.For your infor,i dun give the waitres tips lor.

Nowaday,even when i get the med rm with 2 ppl,i only get 2 fruits,plus towel and a 1/2 bot @$150,i think that quite cheap also.I alway skip the mineral water,why get the mineral when u drink with ice or hot water?alway be smart in dealing with them.
I personelly feel that the service is up,but the gals are down.they are sluts and attacktive,i damn to lan with them.ask them go out,dun want,until i ask ricky to get them out,then they go out.there once i even so angry with them,that i want to slap the prc,xiaomei ask ricky come in,and cool me down.

Remember when u not happy with the service,u can alway get the AV and raid the place,u woont get into trouble with playing over there,but the gals will.when no gals there,the service will up.why make the trouble of boycot the palce?my 2cents thoughts.I just a regular there.

Remember sometime,your job in line do help you.The management want their business,you want to enjoy,they wont disturb you,when they know what job you in.Make more friend then enemy.Any problem,just keep cool.make yourself happy when u in that type of place.

normal
18-07-2004, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=noname123]Bro...let me warn you...a bit tough... :D[
hi bros

heard wenwen is quite young and one of the 4 beauties
anyone can ack that part ...

Ah Tan
18-07-2004, 10:49 AM
For the past one week betw 100704 - 170704,i had been cheonging Bs for the past alterna days.The boss is still quite friendly as before.Rather then i think the service go down,i feel that the serivce is improving.serene and xiao mei alway come in and serve us,we sometime even move the table out of the room,with the help of Ricky,for dance in the room.For your infor,i dun give the waitres tips lor.

Nowaday,even when i get the med rm with 2 ppl,i only get 2 fruits,plus towel and a 1/2 bot @$150,i think that quite cheap also.I alway skip the mineral water,why get the mineral when u drink with ice or hot water?alway be smart in dealing with them.
I personelly feel that the service is up,but the gals are down.they are sluts and attacktive,i damn to lan with them.ask them go out,dun want,until i ask ricky to get them out,then they go out.there once i even so angry with them,that i want to slap the prc,xiaomei ask ricky come in,and cool me down.

Remember when u not happy with the service,u can alway get the AV and raid the place,u woont get into trouble with playing over there,but the gals will.when no gals there,the service will up.why make the trouble of boycot the palce?my 2cents thoughts.I just a regular there.

Remember sometime,your job in line do help you.The management want their business,you want to enjoy,they wont disturb you,when they know what job you in.Make more friend then enemy.Any problem,just keep cool.make yourself happy when u in that type of place.

wah like that also can......next time we join u ok? hehe

tipster
18-07-2004, 11:06 PM

Hey bro,

Even if u very to lan, also no need to get AV into the picture lah. Think of other brothers having a good time in other rooms when AV raid. Play it cool man. :mad:

Randi_Candi
19-07-2004, 12:22 AM

Appreciate your offer but recently business went down and so did my comm......
So I don't think I can follow-up with u guys.......
But keep it open, cool? :p

mahalosux
19-07-2004, 01:28 AM

askin AV to raid the place if u unhappy over the place, i dun tink u r doing the rite thing......not happy wif the place than dun go. if i tulan TH and the botak, does tat i mean i called ICA and AV to come and raid the place, pls spare the innocent pple there lah.....

slappin the PRC, what's the pt, does tat show tat u r the MAN??? not happy wif the gal attitude or svc, jus give her tip and ask her get lost, y get so physical???? they r here to make a living (some more have to put up with the threats of AV and nasty customers).

be a bit more thoughtful lah..... :rolleyes:

waypastprime
19-07-2004, 09:00 AM

Why do I have to call AV for? So that they can picha your lobang? :rolleyes: If u are having fun while I'm not, I will skip it. I dont reckon involving men-in-blue as something sensible. I simply cant understand the logic of what u are trying to bring across.

If the management wants our business, why arent they providing tip-top service? What's my occupation got to do with the management? Got discount sibo? :p

waypastprime
19-07-2004, 09:02 AM
jus when i thought i can go there and look for fresh meat tio ban liao sighzzz
jus i'll jus hav to go back to MG lor hehe
master when are u free to take ur loyal disciple out again????

There are always other options. :)

My dear tu-er, your mentor is in the state of half-retirement. Gonna draw CPF out to 'play' :p

monster98
19-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Why do I have to call AV for? So that they can picha your lobang? If u are having fun while I'm not, I will skip it. I dont reckon involving men-in-blue as something sensible. I simply cant understand the logic of what u are trying to bring across.

If the management wants our business, why arent they providing tip-top service? What's my occupation got to do with the management? Got discount sibo?

Clap, Clap, Clap............ Well said. Tot of adding u some reputation pts but cannot leh..
U made my day baby..... :p

The next time I will just walk in, act and behave like a police officer :o

waypastprime
19-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Clap, Clap, Clap............ Well said. Tot of adding u some reputation pts but cannot leh..
U made my day baby.....
The next time I will just walk in, act and behave like a police officer

Add more!!! :D If I reach 100, will I be able to redeem a free bonk? :p

How to behave like a police officer? Keep peeping into other rooms?

turbo_power
19-07-2004, 01:23 PM
BS ... ??? :p

forex
19-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Woww...sibei good hor, bro forex....go bs never jio me ah??? Me havent been to TH, MG or BS yet cos u know la i always sail around de blue region almost days n nights....haha! cheers..... :D

lucky never jio, got room never mind but dun have leh. wait you stop my ship from going into blue region. why viet sian liao is it want to sail to elsewhere?

forex
19-07-2004, 01:50 PM
..I personelly feel that the service is up,but the gals are down.they are sluts and attacktive,i damn to lan with them.ask them go out,dun want,until i ask ricky to get them out,then they go out.there once i even so angry with them,that i want to slap the prc,xiaomei ask ricky come in,and cool me down.

just get the manager to come in when girls refuse to leave if you cannot handle..without using force of course.

i am a van delivery man. does it help?

waypastprime
19-07-2004, 01:58 PM
i am a van delivery man. does it help?

Then how about me? I'm a milkman. :p

gstringgal
19-07-2004, 04:44 PM
lucky never jio, got room never mind but dun have leh. wait you stop my ship from going into blue region. why viet sian liao is it want to sail to elsewhere?

Yalor...I now ends up got 3-4 vite sisters there cos they treat me as their ge ge too! For once a while...book out from saigon camp and book in somewhere else like PRC camp may injects some fresh and new thrill for me right?? Ya...u don worry, my Vinh Ha Long ship harbour will always welcome your ship anytime and days nights too...haha! :D

gstringgal
19-07-2004, 04:46 PM

Yo...bro, your reputations rises higher than micheal jordan head ah! :eek:

waypastprime
19-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Yo...bro, your reputations rises higher than micheal jordan head ah! :eek:

Haha.. Many bros took pity on mi and add me points lor. :D

anythingz
19-07-2004, 07:01 PM
There are always other options. :)

My dear tu-er, your mentor is in the state of half-retirement. Gonna draw CPF out to 'play' :p

jus remember to draw more out for ur tu-er to spend lol

forex
20-07-2004, 12:03 AM

I guess that's fine as long as you dun milk the bull :D

naemlo
20-07-2004, 03:40 AM
Haha.. Many bros took pity on mi and add me points lor. :D

Ya I pity u so much.... how's life without me suaning u???

waypastprime
20-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Ya I pity u so much.... how's life without me suaning u???

My life's still the same, nothing changed. Except I receive less agitations nowadays. :D

naemlo
20-07-2004, 09:44 AM
My life's still the same, nothing changed. Except I receive less agitations nowadays. :D

Ya good for u.... I miss mei mei.....

waypastprime
20-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Ya good for u.... I miss mei mei.....

Fuck! Where are they huh? Long time never see them liao. :(

naemlo
20-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Fuck! Where are they huh? Long time never see them liao. :(

Which 'they'?? U meant MM or WCWG???

waypastprime
20-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Which 'they'?? U meant MM or WCWG???

MMs lah. Who else? :rolleyes:

naemlo
20-07-2004, 10:23 AM
MMs lah. Who else? :rolleyes:

OIC, dunno wat happen to them. Ger ger still in HCM, waiting for me to go over.....

waypastprime
20-07-2004, 10:28 AM
OIC, dunno wat happen to them. Ger ger still in HCM, waiting for me to go over.....

Wow. So many moons and yet ger ger is still not back in Sing? Has she turned rich? Or u have decided to support her financially? :p

It's until now then I noticed your signature. What are u doing in Boston then? Should be spending more time with your family. :D

naemlo
20-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Wow. So many moons and yet ger ger is still not back in Sing? Has she turned rich? Or u have decided to support her financially? :p

It's until now then I noticed your signature. What are u doing in Boston then? Should be spending more time with your family. :D

Ya ya I support her.... I myself also cannot support myself, how to support her.... she will be back dun worry, just waiting for me.....

In Boston enjoying summer which I can't enjoy in s'pore, talk cock, biz trip!! Will be spending more time with family... that's y I'm flying around... family in china, viet.......

miri
21-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Hear from my frenz that BS ganna spot check tonite.... According to my frenz, the management already know of it & get the girls to go off...

mahalosux
21-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Hear from my frenz that BS ganna spot check tonite.... According to my frenz, the management already know of it & get the girls to go off...

true, went out wif my gal yesterday, she told me got spot check, say lucky nvr work.....

monster98
21-07-2004, 12:28 PM
true, went out wif my gal yesterday, she told me got spot check, say lucky nvr work.....

BS kana spot check yesterday? What time? :confused:

taurus75
21-07-2004, 02:43 PM
BS kena spot check??!??! meaning not a gal there(ALL PRC there only)..
heard tat BS dun even have any msia hoding work permit working there...but heard oso there's one very pretty msia gal going to work there soon...can't wait to pay her a visit...heard from the manager she very beautiful and sweet..hmmm...finally no more attacko PRC gals cumming into the room and attack us.. **

mahalosux
21-07-2004, 04:01 PM
heard tat yesterday oni left 5 gals working there (can anyone verify). spot check is not tat bad as compared to raid (which means all gals up the bus). but smelling something fishy goin to happen soon, as the last raid is on april. NDP ard the corner too.... so jus wait and see.....

snowowlf79
21-07-2004, 09:16 PM
BS kana spot check yesterday? What time? :confused:
i was there. girls left abt 6.30pm on hearing on this.

dc7176
22-07-2004, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=noname123]Bro...let me warn you...a bit tough... :D[
hi bros

heard wenwen is quite young and one of the 4 beauties
anyone can ack that part ...

err.. So who is the other 3 beauties??

monster98
22-07-2004, 10:09 PM
heard tat yesterday oni left 5 gals working there (can anyone verify). spot check is not tat bad as compared to raid (which means all gals up the bus). but smelling something fishy goin to happen soon, as the last raid is on april. NDP ard the corner too.... so jus wait and see.....

Ther wasn't any spot check on tuesday nite at BS lah.... Only lorong 27 got raid cos of many "zan jie" prc pulling customers... Nowsaday, rumours everywhere. this is the best time where all the cheonging ktv bros "tang tio". The gals afraid to go to work thus they will be making calls to your "bf" to bring them out to play.. :D

Maybe the botcott campaign by the bros here took effect. Issit some bros here spread the raid rumour thus no gals there and the business will eventually goes down? :D

If this is the real case... WELL DONE bros....

Devil_Ice
22-07-2004, 10:46 PM
i was there. girls left abt 6.30pm on hearing on this.

You in which Room :D

I was in Room 28. When I heard spot check, I also run. hahaha.... Run to the lift there and have good look on the girls. Then my girl also run... ask me to tips her as she need to go. Tips her and got a good bye kiss.

Then enjoy talk cock sing song till 8pm. only about 10 gals dare to stay back. But the check was at Orchard and GL lor 15 to 23 lah. No "Operation KTV".

dc7176
22-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Ther wasn't any spot check on tuesday nite at BS lah.... Only lorong 27 got raid cos of many "zan jie" prc pulling customers... Nowsaday, rumours everywhere. this is the best time where all the cheonging ktv bros "tang tio". The gals afraid to go to work thus they will be making calls to your "bf" to bring them out to play.. :D

Maybe the botcott campaign by the bros here took effect. Issit some bros here spread the raid rumour thus no gals there and the business will eventually goes down? :D

If this is the real case... WELL DONE bros....

Ya agreed these gals is makin outside call ... poor me!! yest my gal called me out for dinner n movie after happy hour. Happily go fetch her ... when reach there, she ask if its ok 2 of her gf is joining us?? lan lan agreed... in the end gonna pay dinner for 4 of us... than send them back home, wo any happening... consolation is tat the 2 gals also quite chio n manage to get their no. my gal goin back soon so got 2 new target liao...

Devil_Ice
22-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Ya agreed these gals is makin outside call ... poor me!! yest my gal called me out for dinner n movie after happy hour. Happily go fetch her ... when reach there, she ask if its ok 2 of her gf is joining us?? lan lan agreed... in the end gonna pay dinner for 4 of us... than send them back home, wo any happening... consolation is tat the 2 gals also quite chio n manage to get their no. my gal goin back soon so got 2 new target liao...

hahaha.... wish you good luck pal.

Next time such thing happen quick quick activate some friends to go down to pair up lor...

Devil_Ice
22-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Saturday going again....

Hope no False Alarm nor any Operation. :D

Anyone also planing there on Saturday?

dc7176
22-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Saturday going again....

Hope no False Alarm nor any Operation. :D

Anyone also planing there on Saturday?

err... dun u think its better to wait for a few more days?? like few of bro here say, lots of the gals too frighten to go to wk...

Devil_Ice
23-07-2004, 12:03 AM
err... dun u think its better to wait for a few more days?? like few of bro here say, lots of the gals too frighten to go to wk...

:) Thanks for the advise.

I no gal got gal also ok ok one.

Sometime i also dunno i go for what? hahahaha
But friend say go, i go go.

dc7176
23-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Sorry to ask, wat the market rate for short time n over nite?? have sex w my gal for few time mostly overnite. but didnt pay her... as she say juz gave her some $$ when she goes back. well she is goin back soon n dunno how much i should gave her. Will calculate the market rate n gave her. Do not wish to short change her as she is quite good to me but neither would i wan to b a carrot head...

Can any bro advise??

naemlo
23-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Sorry to ask, wat the market rate for short time n over nite?? have sex w my gal for few time mostly overnite. but didnt pay her... as she say juz gave her some $$ when she goes back. well she is goin back soon n dunno how much i should gave her. Will calculate the market rate n gave her. Do not wish to short change her as she is quite good to me but neither would i wan to b a carrot head...

Can any bro advise??

Abt 150 - 200 per overnite.

sgmjplayer
23-07-2004, 02:17 PM
I thot you guys goin for FOCs these days. Still pay so much?

I still thinking I am the very few carrots left.

Abt 150 - 200 per overnite.

monster98
23-07-2004, 02:25 PM
I thot you guys goin for FOCs these days. Still pay so much?

I still thinking I am the very few carrots left.

U are special. u are the red + white carrot hear :D Paying her is only out of good will basis.. U are 1 of the kind-hearted one.. :p

sgmjplayer
23-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Tonite die where? Dont tell me my kakis or Die to Home hor. they are gone for GD. I need some kind souls to bring me ard leh..:p

U are special. u are the red + white carrot hear Paying her is only out of good will basis.. U are 1 of the kind-hearted one..

mahalosux
23-07-2004, 02:57 PM
yesterday, my gal refuse to work say wan to go play play, i drive her to sentosa and then one guy call her say BS kena spotcheck, dunno real or not, but i say since spot check, dun go loh, accompany me lah. too much rumours of raid going on, just crying wolf when the wolf is not around, wat if the big bad wolf strike one day. when passing lor 8, saw no more mei mei "zan jie".... much be police raiding the streetwalker instead.......

monster98
23-07-2004, 03:00 PM
yesterday, my gal refuse to work say wan to go play play, i drive her to sentosa and then one guy call her say BS kena spotcheck, dunno real or not, but i say since spot check, dun go loh, accompany me lah. too much rumours of raid going on, just crying wolf when the wolf is not around, wat if the big bad wolf strike one day. when passing lor 8, saw no more mei mei "zan jie".... much be police raiding the streetwalker instead.......

HAHA... maybe the customer is trying to spread rumour and think that she can accompany him to play issit?????? rumours everywhere.... Our chairman Tan was there yesterday nite.... Got raid meh?????? Buay tahan.... :(

monster98
23-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Tonite die where? Dont tell me my kakis or Die to Home hor. they are gone for GD. I need some kind souls to bring me ard leh..:p

KNS... u still nedd ppl to bring u ard?????? u also 1 of the champion of KTV... I still hav to salute u men.............. tonite I cheong KTV also..... ....................... K box KTV.... :D

mahalosux
23-07-2004, 03:05 PM
HAHA... maybe the customer is trying to spread rumour and think that she can accompany him to play issit?????? rumours everywhere.... Our chairman Tan was there yesterday nite.... Got raid meh?????? Buay tahan.... :(

ya lah, the customer wana play hero siah..... but i did saw nothing wrong when i drop one of her "jie mei" ard 9 plus at BS.....

too much of rumours spreading......