PDA

View Full Version : Re: What is ur fetish n why is it so?

thomas83
07-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Hi guys, juz wanna ask if brothers out there who have fetishes care to share what they are, why they enjoy their theirs & when did they first started to enjoy it. Be as specific as u can, as tats the pt of a fetish isn't it? Maybe even share a couple of stories abt how it began...

Im a straight guy n do not think i have 1 but m pretty curious to understand the reason n satisfaction behind some of the stuff tat im not willing to venture into.

If i had to name 1 tat may loosely be catergorized as a fetish, think i would say its the armpit of a women. I think it is the sexiest part of the female body that is acceptable when exposed publicly. But shaven of coz and on a lady with slim arms. I do fantasize being able to lick that area during sex but has never done tat none do i have a particular urge to do it since it is more self serving then pleasurable for the lady. So i guess not much or even a fetish at all but nonetheless hope to hear frm the other brothers who have smthing to share. Pls "enlighten". Haha

cqueen
07-05-2010, 11:46 AM
What is my fetish?

To use a wet juicy throbbing cockhead to wet my dry lips, then use the whole hard shaft to fill my hungry mouth with its hardness till the warmth of its hot cum drown my hungry mouth

Reason??

a. My tongue is slutty.
b. Fucking my mouth a hard cock make me feel the real man in its hardness.
b. The taste of precum arouse the "woman" in me.
c. The act of swallowing thick, delicious hot cum make me complete as a "woman".
d. In short, my mouth is designed to serve and deepthroat horny cock.

Any experience to share?

You come n fuck my mouth deep and hard to get first hand experience loh.

thomas83
07-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Thks for the offer, but think i'll stick to ladies. :D yours not exactly a fetish leh...

cqueen
07-05-2010, 10:01 PM
:D yours not exactly a fetish leh...[/QUOTE]

Fetish or not, its erotically enough to make any cock harden a little with some little wet precum oozing out to stain your underwear...

self_reserved
08-05-2010, 08:39 AM
1st fetish: i love women in those revealing swimsuit (not bikini),those hips/butts expose type.as well as mini skirt.
reason: i always have very soft spot for women's firm pair of butts than boobs.

2nd fetish: i love to see women masturbate through fingering (2 or 3 fingers)
reason: that shows that how much they want a cock deep in their love hole.

last fetish: bj (only with palm and or with fingering action)
reason: i love to see how women suck while making their palm busy by thrusting the cock back and forth. (fingering their love hole with another hand is a "bonus")

that explained why my 1tb hdd is going to be used up soon,with these kinds of erotic stuffs. :D

maybe only the first one is fetish
and the rest are sexual fantasies lol

queey
09-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Haha bro I share the same fetish as you, armpit. I like to look at armpit when I fuck also tried licking before while fucking, do give it a try don't be shy, lol.

Another thing I noticed is there are actually some woman who liked rough sex and play rape. Had 2 experience like this and my current FB requested me to play rape next time. I'm now cracking brain to think of idea how to "rape" her. Perhaps tie both her hands to bed and blindfold her while I stuff my cock into her mouth :p

or anyone has good idea or experience for rough sex to share share? This is consider fetish for woman also rite?

kinky19
09-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Seeing my girl in her JC uniform and fuck her mouth. Love to do that to JC girls.

Beam
09-05-2010, 10:26 PM
For me is sinffing my sil panties. I love it so much as this will be closes I could get to smell her pussy..... Priceless never fail to make me hard.

thomas83
09-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Although not my fetishes, i can relate to sniffing panties(a scent of a woman from her most initmate & sexual spot) & cosplay JC girls(coz i personally didnt date during secondary school and then went to poly(no uniform) but would sometimes fantasize having sex with my secondary female classmates...kinda like, roll back time 10yrs and play a "what if" scenario in my head). But the rape thing, i kinda don't get it...just like SM....sex that is rougher then usual for dominance role play i kinda get but pleasure from pain or "rape" fantasies that involves action that causes pain(slam the partner onto the bed, literally fuck the mouth, slapping...etc)i really dun understand y it can be simulating.

but maybe my understanding of rape fantasies not accurate, maybe only the pychos in real life go to tat extent, normal ppl just act out parts of it and probably end up laughing after the act, coz if u dun take it serious and really play out the "rape" part properly, i juz think it will turn out very comical.

For brothers & sisters who have actually tried "rape" fantasies before, do share your experience or views on it to enlighten me

queey
10-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Although not my fetishes, i can relate to sniffing panties(a scent of a woman from her most initmate & sexual spot) & cosplay JC girls(coz i personally didnt date during secondary school and then went to poly(no uniform) but would sometimes fantasize having sex with my secondary female classmates...kinda like, roll back time 10yrs and play a "what if" scenario in my head). But the rape thing, i kinda don't get it...just like SM....sex that is rougher then usual for dominance role play i kinda get but pleasure from pain or "rape" fantasies that involves action that causes pain(slam the partner onto the bed, literally fuck the mouth, slapping...etc)i really dun understand y it can be simulating.

but maybe my understanding of rape fantasies not accurate, maybe only the pychos in real life go to tat extent, normal ppl just act out parts of it and probably end up laughing after the act, coz if u dun take it serious and really play out the "rape" part properly, i juz think it will turn out very comical.

For brothers & sisters who have actually tried "rape" fantasies before, do share your experience or views on it to enlighten me

I'm trying soon...hopefully it turns out well...will keep update. Currently have in mind...blindfold + tie both hands to bed and maybe cover mouth when fucking :D

daring70
10-05-2010, 08:02 AM
for me, the ultimate is still lactating women ... i cannot explain this, perhaps it is the shape of an engorged breast ...

redboi
10-05-2010, 08:26 AM
wow..:) so many bros here have same fetish as i do.. i love to sniff and lick a girl's armpit while fucking.. thought havent got the chance to do it.. ultimate will be a fair fleshy lady, letting me have a go at her clean shaven armpits :D

jdi813
10-05-2010, 08:29 AM
for me it's a woman's feet ... i just love the sight of a nicely pedicured foot :o

hahahihihoho
10-05-2010, 08:32 AM
for me its the combination of spaghetti strap and tight shorts. With the bra strap slightly showing. And the thing that makes me go wild when they squat or bend down,especially at supermarkets.

Best time to see this is in the morning when they all doing marketing or when they eat breakfast.

nukebomb
10-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Everytime i watch women volleyball while they are in extremely short n tight pants, and watch women basketball while seeing their boobs bouncing up n down make me very high, feel like screwing them.:D

AngusYoung
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I am surprised that quite a few bros have armpit fetish. I have similar fetish. If you have read some of my threads sharing my sexual escapades, you will note that I will invariably attack the armpits.

But I only like shaven armpits. Those shave but with a bit of stubbles or a bit dark in color will provide an extra bit of thrill for me. But I do not like virgin unshaven pits.... nope.

Why?
I think like some bros allude to, the armpit is actually quite a private area. As you may note, most women are not very comfortable in flashing their pits, even if shaven. You will notice that even when they raise their arms to tie their hair, they try to minimise raising their arms to openly bare their pits.

Hence to have them allow you to lick their armpits during sex is like doing something really forbidden.

Hope some of you will share your experiences on this topic..... we have read a lot about foot fetish, pantyhose, soiled panties but somehow lesser on this.

thomas83
10-05-2010, 11:46 AM
For armpit lovers: i guess thats the reason why model shots of women lifting their arms up high would be a turn on for you.

Think the title of this thread should be renamed to: WHAT TURNS YOU ON?

For feet lovers: a nice pedicured feet can add to a women's sexiness of coz, but maybe becoz its a part of the body that is constantly in contact with dirt n gems (floor,carpet,shoes) and is a part of the body that is bony and hard, thats y for a non-feet person, it doesn't turn me on as much. I would suck & lick a women's feet if she uses her arms to walk on a daily basis. wahahaha.