PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Machines Discussion

BABYG
07-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Hello all. I have decided to setup this thread for all fellows machines lovers...

I personally love the machines and watch the gal's expression of enjoyment.

do discuss and we can share the clips too.

tigerboy18
07-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Hello all. I have decided to setup this thread for all fellows machines lovers...

Wah....! i find it difficult to comprehend wat u r trying to say here. wat machines r u talking abt?? n how does tis "gal's expression of enjoyment" fit in??

Pls have some 'heads n tails' when u wan to start a topic for ppl to discuss. :rolleyes:

Tripster
07-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Some of the WLs in Geylang are fucking machines....they fuck like machines...:D

Sorry no clips to share...:rolleyes:

peace

cheekiiiguy
07-05-2010, 10:12 AM
perhaps u can start with some links to show what you are referring to

Chery QQ
07-05-2010, 10:19 AM

Are you referring to the new invention which is a machine and when you put a gal on it, start the machine and it fuck non stop until the STOP button is pressed?

TewKowLeySam
07-05-2010, 12:34 PM

bro, i think u better stick to posting those sexy gals' photos better than u writing. i like d photos tat u hv posted, but i hv to agree wif bro tigerboy18 tat it is rather difficult to understand wat u r trying to say. :)

Reodan
07-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Are you talking bout those battery operated dildos and stuff ?

newyorker88
07-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Are you referring to the new invention which is a machine and when you put a gal on it, start the machine and it fuck non stop until the STOP button is pressed?

Hahahaha, there are such machines liao. Vibrator, you put the machine on the gal, not the gal on the machine.

asspanker
07-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm a fucking machines.. :p and probably i guess we all @sbf are/were/used to be excellent fucking machines as well..

Yardstick
07-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Uh? Why would someone want to fuck a machine. It will be cold, hard and painful.

Johnston
07-05-2010, 09:10 PM

The MACHINES! You can't kill the Metal, the metal comes back, always. They look like us, walk like us, talk , eat , sleep like us. They can even "love" like us :eek: THE METAL!

There! Take it away now! METAL!

*shriekkss................ :D

Johnston
07-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I'd love to fuck Summer Glau or Whats-her-name....

Cyborg 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_2)

YES! Angelina Jolie in her first mass-market movie (it even got shown in SG).

Who says Metal is all bad?
:D

Sex Discussion
07-05-2010, 09:46 PM
U mean yr sperms load as sex machines?

tomvoyeur
07-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Some of the WLs in Geylang are fucking machines....they fuck like machines...:D

Put in the coins and pick up the candies lol. ;)

AgentSmith
08-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Syberian Riders ??

Johnston
08-05-2010, 09:06 AM
in ancient china really got such machines, like a chair which went sat on, will restrain you and then u will be raeped, and an0ther device to punish sluts whice u put her on a seat with a dildo attachment and the dildo can be m0ve back and forth real fast. but really lah, such machine as ts refer to are dildos etc. . . And there arent any hour l0ng Av where all they do is use machines. :)

Decartes
08-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I have an automatic pistol.

Lover008
08-05-2010, 10:05 PM
About 10 over years back, I received a call from a female philippino colleague.

She said:" Have you received the document that I sent u?"
I said:" What doc? I did not received."
She said: "Can you check the "FUCKS MACHINE"? I have just "FUCKS" it to you."

I was totally shock to hear her say that. But after some thought, I finally figured what she was trying to say.

FUCKS = FAX (Filippinos pronounce A as AH) so FAX sounds like FUCKS! knn

Then I replied her: "Oh, let me check if the docs have come in at the "FUCKS" machine. Maybe the FUCKS machine is not working properly".

iceheart
08-05-2010, 10:57 PM
About 10 over years back, I received a call from a female philippino colleague.

She said:" Have you received the document that I sent u?"
I said:" What doc? I did not received."
She said: "Can you check the "FUCKS MACHINE"? I have just "FUCKS" it to you."

I was totally shock to hear her say that. But after some thought, I finally figured what she was trying to say.

FUCKS = FAX (Filippinos pronounce A as AH) so FAX sounds like FUCKS! knn

Then I replied her: "Oh, let me check if the docs have come in at the "FUCKS" machine. Maybe the FUCKS machine is not working properly".

bro, thats interesting

cqueen
08-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Are you discussing about my hungry mouth cos its a erotic sucking/fucking machine which love to deepthroat a hard juicy cock n be fucked hard by its hardness.