PDA

View Full Version : Freelance Model

ahbengsony
07-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I was wondering about this. Does those freelance lingerie models actually end up having sex ( paid or unpaid ) with their photographers ?

Heard of stories and read in papers but imho, i think they do. almost butt naked with another male in a room.... kinky. You will might be surprise if the group photograhpers are frds and into gangbang.. no need to ask for any contacts cos i dont have.

but pretty sure to say there is such a market.....:D

ah rat
07-05-2010, 08:44 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/165788-kinky-nudie-shoot.html?highlight=modelx

Do u want to try it,whether there got this lobang :D

hotdeal4u
07-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Sounds interesting. But should be expensive right?

richie_rich
07-05-2010, 09:33 AM
ya, me wondering too. me go to the thread "best of clubsnap" and those pics there were absolutely a turn-on. how the photographers can tahan??

maybe bros who have taken part in those photoshoots can enlighten? :D

Power-Guy
07-05-2010, 10:25 AM
ya, me wondering too. me go to the thread "best of clubsnap" and those pics there were absolutely a turn-on. how the photographers can tahan??

maybe bros who have taken part in those photoshoots can enlighten? :D

heheheee... Good one. Those photographers and models remain strictly as professional when come to photo shoot. Friends when come to private life. For new models, they want those photographers to create their portfolio.

richie_rich
07-05-2010, 11:37 AM
heheheee... Good one. Those photographers and models remain strictly as professional when come to photo shoot. Friends when come to private life. For new models, they want those photographers to create their portfolio.

oh i see. bro u taken part in these kind of photoshoot before? then i must say u are indeed very professional. can control the stirring in your groin as u go clicking away with your camera.

does it mean that the photoshoots are not open to "non-professional" photographers like me? i only own a lousy digital camera for general use. :D